Top Tier Entertainment New York Reviews

28 Reviews for Top Tier Entertainment New York

• Jessica

Jessica D. · Married on 07/17/2021

Best dj ever!

Top Tier Entertainment is by far the best DJ company I have come across. After going to countless weddings with subpar entertainment, I was determined to find the best DJ company to ensure my wedding was the best. Top Tier Entertainment- Frankie Vega did not disappoint. Meeting with Frankie Vega the first time with his out of this world personality I knew right away that he was the DJ I wanted for my wedding. My guests did not stop dancing the whole night. Even now a week later, I am still receiving calls saying how much fun they had dancing! Top Tier Entertainment from the ceremony to cocktail hour to the ceremony went above and beyond to ensure my husband, myself and guests had the best evening.

Sent on 07/29/2021

Brett C. · Married on 07/10/2021

Could not have asked for a better experience

Frankie is a pro. Made the process/planning super simple for us, and took care of all the heavy lifting when it came to working with the venue and other musicians that were present. During the wedding we also had several guests come up to us commenting on how great the music was. He completely understood the sound/vibe we were going for and executed.

Sent on 07/17/2021
  • Gina

Gina S. · Married on 06/12/2021

Non-stop party!

We booked Top Tier Entertainment to provide the soundtrack of our day and they did not disappoint! From the ceremony music to the reception Nestor and George kept the party flowing from start to finish! When the whole party is on the dance floor singing along to every song, you’re doing it right! Thank you Frankie Vega for giving us the best DJ/MC team! Everyone loved the music and atmosphere…Top Tier was recommended by our venue and once we met them, we knew that they would be part of our day and you will too! We did not need to look any further and we plan to book them for any other parties we host in the future…We started at the Top and we plan to stay there!

Gina & Anthony
    Insignia
    6/12/21

Sent on 06/17/2021

Jacqueline P. · Married on 06/04/2021

The best!!

Frankie and his team are nothing short of amazing! We hit it off the moment we first met. He took care of everything including photo and video. He is incredibly talented and my dance floor was packed the entire night with hit after hit. He let me fine tune every detail down to the last song and provided prompt feedback and suggestions. We’ve received many compliments, not just on their talent, but their ability to provide entertainment while also not trying to steal the show. Frankie also goes above and beyond; minutes before the reception started there was a miscommunication about reception entrances and I vividly remember Frankie saying “ITS ALL GOOD - WE GOT IT COVERED” - this is something you should want in a vendor including your DJ, seamless from start to finish. Can’t recommend TTE enough! Not one complaint.

Sent on 06/12/2021
  • Brandon

Brandon J. · Married on 05/30/2021

Excellent music, professional, A+++++

Everything with them was amazing and super easy! Made our dream wedding come true. Frankie made us feel comfortable and listened to everything we told him. The online portal was easy to use and made choosing songs a breeze. The dance floor was packed the entire time! The office was clean and organized, our finals meeting was scheduled and everything went amazing. Would hire them again for future events

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Brandon and Zoe! I don't think I've ever become friends with clients faster than the two of you. We just hit it off! Your wedding was a blast and the love the two of you share is unlike anything I've ever seen! I can't wait to hang again.... It's BOAT season! lol
  • Zoe

Zoe G. · Married on 05/30/2021

Amazinggggg

Everything was perfection. From the music to Frankie and his team, they listened to everything we wanted and didn’t want played. Every person was on the dance floor smiling singing and dancing ALL NIGHT LONG. We could not have asked for a better team

• Emily

Emily K. · Married on 05/28/2021

Fantastic Entertainment!

Amazing!! From the moment we met with Frankie we immediately knew we wanted him as our MC for our wedding reception. His personality is so great and he was amazing throughout the entire process. So personable! He played every single request I had that night and then some. Our dance floor was packed the entire night. We also had a percussionist who was a HIT! Such high energy for the entire night. Everyone loved him and he even brought the bongos out for our guests to play. Weeks later we still have guests telling us how amazing the entertainment was. Highly recommend!

Thank you to Frankie & Team for an unforgettable night!

Emily & Stephen
    Harbor Club at Prime
    5.28.2021

Sent on 06/22/2021
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/23/2021

The Perfect Day!

My husband and I found Frankie from another friends wedding that we had a blast at! So we booked him for our own and everything was amazing! From the booking process/ music selection, to the day of was flawless. Everyone had a great time and they played exactly what I asked for. Couldn't have asked for a better day!
    Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 05/26/2021

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Lauren & Justin!!! You two were a delight to deal with and were such a GORGEOUS couple! Lauren, that dress.... FLAWLESS! I'm so glad everyone had a great time. We did too! Wishing the two of you endless amounts of happiness and success!!! Thank you again for your kind review!
  • F

Frank F. · Married on 03/27/2021

Frankie helped make our day incredible

Frankie was awesome.

We partied our asses off from beginning to end of our wedding and it’s largely due to the vibe that Frankie created. He played all of our favorite jams and did a great job in getting everybody pumped up.

One of the things you always remember at a wedding is the music and we are more than happy that we had Frankie to help make our day unforgettable.

We cannot thank him enough.

Frank & Alyssa

Sent on 04/19/2021

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

FITTI!!!! I'm so sad that you guys are in Tampa now. I suppose you could be worse places... I go to Tampa a couple of times a year so I can't wait to catch up down there. I wanted to thank you for your kind review and let you know how much I appreciate you guys. Your wedding was great and you two were easily one of my favorite couples in recent memory. Cheers to the two of you. Cold ones on me when I'm in town!

Deanna F. · Married on 03/20/2021

The best!!!!!!

Frankie and Top Tier is AMAZING!!!! Especially during this time, planning a wedding is no easy task! Frankie took care of EVERYTHING and made it all so stress free, I didn’t worry about one thing! He is so much more than just an MC, he basically is more of a wedding coordinator/maitre’d. He planned the whole timeline of everything for my wedding, and it was perfect. He kept everyone up and dancing the entire night, no one was sitting. You will not regret booking them one bit! Above and beyond!!!

Sent on 03/22/2021

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Deanna!! Thank you for your awesome review! It's one thing to do something for friends but you're practically family. To think it all started at your Sweet 16... CRAZY! Here you are now married... You were an awesome laid back bride who I'd take on my team any day of the week! Your wedding was filled with great memories and I'm thankful to have been a part of it. Can't wait to see you at the next affair!

Brittany C. · Married on 02/01/2021

If you don’t use them, you messed up!

Frankie is honestly a sweet, caring and fun individual. We first spoke with him back in March and had a video call to talk about what he offered. We talked for a long time and I can tell he was the perfect fit and knew what he was talking about. We hired him on the spot and he made everything so easy. He kept in contact with us with and reached out several time the week or two before the wedding to talk about our music choices and any request we had.
    When it came time to pay, we were nervous about a shut down again and losing our money. Frankie assured us that if this were to happen, we would be completely refunded. He even sent us an email after the phone call so that we would have it in writing without us even asking for it. We felt totally comfortable trusting him and knew he would do right by us. With COVID, our venue didn’t let us dance inside but Frankie and Nester (the DJ) new exactly what to play to keep the guest and us happy and dancing in our chairs the whole time.
    Me and my husband have always joked about our first dance song being a song that isn’t necessarily a song typically played at a wedding. Nester knew exactly when to play it and it was our favorite moment of the night. His transitions were seamless which was very important to my husband.
    Thank you so much Frankie for being the person that you are and owning a company of such talented DJ’s. Me and Anthony cannot wait to work with you again!

Sent on 01/13/2021

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Brittany & Anthony!!! Wow, your review honestly damn near brought me to tears. "Covid Weddings" were not easy at all! I just want you to know how grateful I am for the two of you for conducting yourselves the way you did throughout this entire process. I know it may not have been your dream wedding but I can tell you that it was maybe one of the best "chair dancing" parties we've had. We even got crazy and had some fun outdoors. Thanks again for being you and I too can't wait to work with you again. See you at Insignia! ;)
  • The

The S. · Married on 12/09/2020

Frankie nailed a difficult wedding

A million things, not least of all COVID, conspired to make this wedding not happen. Frankie was our rock and remained flexible throughout the entire process. He heard our concerns and desires and gladly made changes to the setup to give us the safe and magical wedding of our dreams. If you need a skilled and charismatic DJ/MC in the area look no further. With Frankie behind Top Tier Entertainment it's an easy choice.

Sent on 10/23/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

The Starrs!!! What an appropriate last name as few if any shine brighter than the two of you! I equally need to thank you for being such a pleasure to deal with during these difficult times. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I'm still not sure I've ever seen a backyard quite like that before!! I wish you many years of LOVE & HAPPINESS! Please let me know if I can ever do anything for you in the future. CONGRATS!!!
  • Rob

Rob F. · Married on 10/03/2020

Everything was Epic

We couldn’t be happier with our experience. From the moment we met with Frankie, we knew we were in good hands. He was already familiar with the venue and had ideas about how to make our wedding the event we had envisioned. We wanted a night that would balance the traditional stuff that was expected with high energy and performance, so our guests wouldn’t be sitting at their tables checking the time wondering when the next course was happening. Top Tier provided the entertainment, the extra lighting, effects, bells and whistles we wanted and worked with our coordinator to weave it all into a night that DID NOT STOP DELIVERING on their promises. Our guests, our families were constantly connecting, and there was never a dull or wasted moment.

Our guests were blown away. Many said it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and Top Tier was a massive part of making that experience happen.

• Courtney

Cld · Married on 09/25/2020

Simply the BEST!

My now husband and I met with Frankie (owner & #1 emcee) back in January pre-pandemic. He was the last DJ company we met with and by far the best! During our initial meeting, Frankie talked us through all of the detail on what packages he offers, and spoke with such excitement about parties that he had recently worked. We left that meeting knowing 2 things for certain; Frankie has a clear passion for his job and that he was a "must have" for our wedding!

Fast forward 2 months and COVID hit. No one knew how to handle all of the uncertainty and each vendor we worked with managed through it differently. Some went dark, never reaching out and only responding sporadically. Frankie chose the complete opposite approach. In the midst of the pandemonium, Frankie was always 3 things; responsive, understanding, and POSITIVE! Even when we had to change our venue 6 weeks before our wedding date, Frankie could not have been more accommodating. We had our revised contract in my inbox that same day, no questions asked.

And finally, our wedding day. From our introduction as Mr & Mrs, to the final dance, the DJ mixed the perfect balance of songs, touching on all of our favorite genres. You can also only imagine how a naturally energized, positive emcee can make the room light up! And when my Aunt's favorite song, "its raining men" came on, forget about it! Frankie and his team's ability to read the crowd (even with masks on) and adjust their approach is exactly what made our wedding so memorable!

Do yourself a favor, stop stressing... & book TTENY!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Courtney! What a kind review! You were an absolute delight to deal with. I think considering all the "COVID-19" circumstances and restrictions thing turned out REALLY WELL! Thank you for making my job easy! It's people like you who make me LOVE what I do!
  • Nicole

Nicole M. · Married on 08/29/2020

Working with Top Tier entertainment was wonderful! They were flexible, understanding, professional, and a true pleasure to work with.

Frankie did such an amazing job at my wedding! Not only did he play awesome music the entire night that kept my whole party having fun but he helped me to organize the whole flow of the wedding so my day was absolute perfect and I didn’t have to worry about a thing! I would recommend Top Tier entertainment to anyone looking to book an event they did a fabulous job!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Nicole and Tom!! I know this planning process was a bit hectic for you with the whole "pandemic" going on. First changing dates, then having to change venues and finally moving to your in-laws backyard. Even the day of they called for rain... But then just moments before you walked down the aisle... BOOM!! The sun came out, the clouds disappeared and it was a truly magical night! Thank you for allowing me to take part in your wedding celebration. I honestly wouldn't change a thing! Wishing you much love and success! Thanks again guys!
  • Mark

Mark G. · Married on 12/31/2019

Amazing, crowd favorite, and professional

Frankie Vega and Top Tier Entertainment was an easy choice for Erin and I. Frankie was prepared, honest, upfront, adaptable, flexible, affordable, professional, courteous, and grateful. From the first time I met with Frankie it did not take long for me to realize that we would go with him. I knew my wife would love him and he didn't try and oversell us anything. His outgoing and friendly personality is the same when you first meet him as it is during the stressful month leading up to the wedding and from cocktail hour to the very last song. Frankie went above and beyond when it came to planning, communicating and providing advice throughout the process. Our wedding was on New Years Eve and it was a great party that Frankie started, maintained and enjoyed with us.
    He had everyone up on their feet dancing from the first to last dance without being overbearing. He was very receptive to the crowd and allowed his guests to influence his style. Highly recommend Top Tier Entertainment and Mr. Frankie Vega.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Oh man, Mark! A New Year's Eve I will never forget. You guys were ready to go from the jump and that energy only carried over to what we do? My team and I wouldn't have preferred to spend NYE any other way. Your pictures speak for themselves! Thank you for your kind review and for having us take part in such a special day!
  • Nicollette

Nicollette · Married on 10/20/2019

Best wedding soundtrack !

I found Top Tier through a word of mouth recommendation and I am so happy I did because they absolutely nailed my wedding! Music means a lot to us and it was definitely the most important part of our wedding. All I wanted was for everyone to be up and dancing , reminiscing old songs and memories and that’s exactly what we got! No one left the dance floor ! A friend recently asked us for the playlist because her husband won’t stop talking about it! Amazing! Best wedding ever ! Best DJ ! Thank you guys !

Sent on 10/06/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Thank you Nicollette! We had a blast with you guys! I'm pretty sure the watermill needs a new roof after we blew that baby off! Crazy to think it's almost been a year! A very special and early Happy Anniversary! We appreciate your kinds words very much!
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 10/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Where do I even start!? Frankie and his team did a phenomenal job at our wedding! They were at the venue already set up and ready to go before we even got there! He was attentive and listened to exactly what type of music we wanted played! We requested that under no circumstances, any of our guest gets their hands on the microphone to make any type of speech. During the best man speech, one of our guest wanted to say something and Frankie was quicker than Sonic the Hedgehog and took the microphone! I was so thankful!! We had a Bongo Player perform and he was AMAZING!!! Everyone was up dancing and enjoying themselves!! So much talent! The DJ did a great job keeping the music exactly how we like it! The candid photos taken were also a huge highlight for us! We got to see everyone from the wedding, great candid photos and moments!! I would recommend Frankie and his team over and over again!! Frankie was so entertaining and what a great MC Voice!! Thank you Frankie and his team for making our night, a night to remember!!!

Sent on 06/23/2021
  • dominique

Dominique · Married on 10/01/2018

Absolutely amazing

I worked with Frankie and his team including MC George and Dj Mr. NiceNess for my wedding. What I really loved is that they paid attention to the genres of music that we wanted to be played really showcasing me and my husbands personalities. We were on the dance floor all night! I don’t think I’ve ever danced that much in my life. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. We also added cold sparks & CO2, if you’re contemplating adding either of these to your event, do it it! We received an overwhelming amount of compliments on our entertainment.

I would recommend them over & over without hesitation.

Thanks again Top Tier for an unforgettable experience, you nailed it!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Dominique, your wedding was BEAUTIFUL! It's nice to work with some familiar faces ever once in a while. The energy at your reception was through the roof. It's tough to pack a dance floor the size of yours but between your guests and our selections we did it! Thank you again for the kind review and for sharing your once in a life time affair with Top Tier Entertainment!

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2017

Turned my vision into reality

The most creative and thoughtful vendor I have ever worked with. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding from the music , entertainment, musicians and of course the AMAZING lighting. My guest continue to rave about my wedding! The dance floor was filled from start to finish. If you want an amazing party, I would highly recommend. ( I didn’t even have to make a playlist for the DJ that’s how good he was)

Sent on 11/01/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Amanda, thank you for your review! I remember your winter wonderland over at Gurneys in Montauk like it was yesterday... And yes, your dance floor was definitely JAM PACKED all night. Hope all is well with you and John!! Thank you again!

Jackie O. · Married on 10/06/2017

Great party!

I can’t say enough about Frankie’s team! They really know how to work the crowd and get you out of your chair and on the dance floor! There’s non of that corny MC banter or awkwardness you see at some weddings, they set the vibe effortlessly. You just want to dance and have fun! And the percussionist adds that extra bit of energy that captivates the crowd. Pure FIRE!!!!! I can not count how many compliments I received on the DJ and requests for contact info for my guests to have them for their own events. Great service. Great entertainment. Great party!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Jax & Sal!!! WOOHOO... We appreciate your review so so much! Your wedding was such a blast... You know a wedding has really got going when I'm "boppin" back and fourth behind the DJ booth. I also really appreciated your big day because we've got a LOVE for a lot of the same music!! Please send my regards to Sal and thank you again for your kind review!

D · Married on 11/12/2016

Party Didn't Stop

We still receive compliments on the energy and music Frankie and team brought to our day. Its not an easy task to have the ENTIRE wedding up out of their chairs dancing all night but Top Tier did it! Our experience with Frankie was nothing short of perfect. He was able to take our love of Hip Hop, Freestyle and passion of classic oldies and blend it so seamlessly where nobody stopped to sit because "this wasn't their music" . (Young, old and everyone in between up all night having a blast) Franke was professional, quick to respond and paid attention to every tiny detail. I cannot recommend Top Tier enough.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Dominique! So nice to see you here. I appreciate your kind words ad STELLAR review! You guys truly knew your crowd... Better than most I must say. When your husband said I want to hear at least 2 hours of hip hop I thought he was kidding... But let me tell you... It was FREAKIN AWESOME! Everyone enjoyed the night including our staff. Congratulations and thank you again!

Shannon · Married on 09/24/2016

#1 Entertainment Company

Words cannot express how satisfied I was with Top Tier Entertainment! They made my wedding the most unforgettable night and had everyone dancing for the entire event. From first booking the event, to finalizing every little detail - Frankie was extremely professional, dedicated and an absolute pleasure to work with. He is a true artist in the entertainment world and I am so happy that I followed all of his expertise recommendations. Frankie and his team were beyond what I ever expected and I highly recommend them! Looking forward to using Top Tier Entertainment for all of my future events.

Sent on 02/05/2021

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Shanny! Thanks so much for your detailed review! The kids would say your wedding was LIT! It's extra special when I get to do events for great friends and yours was in a class of it's own. I'm extremely grateful for you and CJ and thankful for your continued business and support! You rock!!!

Maribeth · Married on 03/31/2016

Amazing Team! 10 / 10

Frankie and Top Tier entertainment were absolutely amazing!! Frankie made sure to check in frequently, and there was no stress whatsoever during the entire process. His online document to add your song preferences made planning a breeze.
    My fiancé is Latino so we wanted Spanish hits with top 40 & 90's etc....and Top Tier was sure to play a mix of everyone's favorites!!
    Our guests are still raving about our wedding and Top Tier.
    Thank you so much for being a part of our magical day!!

Sent on 06/29/2021