Top Tier Entertainment New York Reviews

12 | Oakdale, NY

12 Reviews for Top Tier Entertainment New York

• Mark

Mark Giardino · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Amazing, crowd favorite, and professional

Frankie Vega and Top Tier Entertainment was an easy choice for Erin and I. Frankie was prepared, honest, upfront, adaptable, flexible, affordable, professional, courteous, and grateful. From the first time I met with Frankie it did not take long for me to realize that we would go with him. I knew my wife would love him and he didn't try and oversell us anything. His outgoing and friendly personality is the same when you first meet him as it is during the stressful month leading up to the wedding and from cocktail hour to the very last song. Frankie went above and beyond when it came to planning, communicating and providing advice throughout the process. Our wedding was on New Years Eve and it was a great party that Frankie started, maintained and enjoyed with us.
    He had everyone up on their feet dancing from the first to last dance without being overbearing. He was very receptive to the crowd and allowed his guests to influence his style. Highly recommend Top Tier Entertainment and Mr. Frankie Vega.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Oh man, Mark! A New Year's Eve I will never forget. You guys were ready to go from the jump and that energy only carried over to what we do? My team and I wouldn't have preferred to spend NYE any other way. Your pictures speak for themselves! Thank you for your kind review and for having us take part in such a special day!
  • The

The Starrs · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Frankie nailed a difficult wedding

A million things, not least of all COVID, conspired to make this wedding not happen. Frankie was our rock and remained flexible throughout the entire process. He heard our concerns and desires and gladly made changes to the setup to give us the safe and magical wedding of our dreams. If you need a skilled and charismatic DJ/MC in the area look no further. With Frankie behind Top Tier Entertainment it's an easy choice.

Sent on 10/23/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

The Starrs!!! What an appropriate last name as few if any shine brighter than the two of you! I equally need to thank you for being such a pleasure to deal with during these difficult times. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I'm still not sure I've ever seen a backyard quite like that before!! I wish you many years of LOVE & HAPPINESS! Please let me know if I can ever do anything for you in the future. CONGRATS!!!
  • Nicole

Nicole Massina · Married on 08/29/2020

Working with Top Tier entertainment was wonderful! They were flexible, understanding, professional, and a true pleasure to work with.

Frankie did such an amazing job at my wedding! Not only did he play awesome music the entire night that kept my whole party having fun but he helped me to organize the whole flow of the wedding so my day was absolute perfect and I didn’t have to worry about a thing! I would recommend Top Tier entertainment to anyone looking to book an event they did a fabulous job!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Nicole and Tom!! I know this planning process was a bit hectic for you with the whole "pandemic" going on. First changing dates, then having to change venues and finally moving to your in-laws backyard. Even the day of they called for rain... But then just moments before you walked down the aisle... BOOM!! The sun came out, the clouds disappeared and it was a truly magical night! Thank you for allowing me to take part in your wedding celebration. I honestly wouldn't change a thing! Wishing you much love and success! Thanks again guys!
  • Nicollette

Nicollette · Married on 10/20/2019

Best wedding soundtrack !

I found Top Tier through a word of mouth recommendation and I am so happy I did because they absolutely nailed my wedding! Music means a lot to us and it was definitely the most important part of our wedding. All I wanted was for everyone to be up and dancing , reminiscing old songs and memories and that’s exactly what we got! No one left the dance floor ! A friend recently asked us for the playlist because her husband won’t stop talking about it! Amazing! Best wedding ever ! Best DJ ! Thank you guys !

Sent on 10/06/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Thank you Nicollette! We had a blast with you guys! I'm pretty sure the watermill needs a new roof after we blew that baby off! Crazy to think it's almost been a year! A very special and early Happy Anniversary! We appreciate your kinds words very much!
  • dominique

dominique · Married on 10/01/2018

Absolutely amazing

I worked with Frankie and his team including MC George and Dj Mr. NiceNess for my wedding. What I really loved is that they paid attention to the genres of music that we wanted to be played really showcasing me and my husbands personalities. We were on the dance floor all night! I don’t think I’ve ever danced that much in my life. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. We also added cold sparks & CO2, if you’re contemplating adding either of these to your event, do it it! We received an overwhelming amount of compliments on our entertainment.

I would recommend them over & over without hesitation.

Thanks again Top Tier for an unforgettable experience, you nailed it!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Dominique, your wedding was BEAUTIFUL! It's nice to work with some familiar faces ever once in a while. The energy at your reception was through the roof. It's tough to pack a dance floor the size of yours but between your guests and our selections we did it! Thank you again for the kind review and for sharing your once in a life time affair with Top Tier Entertainment!

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2017

Turned my vision into reality

The most creative and thoughtful vendor I have ever worked with. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding from the music , entertainment, musicians and of course the AMAZING lighting. My guest continue to rave about my wedding! The dance floor was filled from start to finish. If you want an amazing party, I would highly recommend. ( I didn’t even have to make a playlist for the DJ that’s how good he was)

Sent on 11/01/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Amanda, thank you for your review! I remember your winter wonderland over at Gurneys in Montauk like it was yesterday... And yes, your dance floor was definitely JAM PACKED all night. Hope all is well with you and John!! Thank you again!

Jackie Olivieri · Married on 10/06/2017

Great party!

I can’t say enough about Frankie’s team! They really know how to work the crowd and get you out of your chair and on the dance floor! There’s non of that corny MC banter or awkwardness you see at some weddings, they set the vibe effortlessly. You just want to dance and have fun! And the percussionist adds that extra bit of energy that captivates the crowd. Pure FIRE!!!!! I can not count how many compliments I received on the DJ and requests for contact info for my guests to have them for their own events. Great service. Great entertainment. Great party!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Jax & Sal!!! WOOHOO... We appreciate your review so so much! Your wedding was such a blast... You know a wedding has really got going when I'm "boppin" back and fourth behind the DJ booth. I also really appreciated your big day because we've got a LOVE for a lot of the same music!! Please send my regards to Sal and thank you again for your kind review!

D · Married on 11/12/2016

Party Didn't Stop

We still receive compliments on the energy and music Frankie and team brought to our day. Its not an easy task to have the ENTIRE wedding up out of their chairs dancing all night but Top Tier did it! Our experience with Frankie was nothing short of perfect. He was able to take our love of Hip Hop, Freestyle and passion of classic oldies and blend it so seamlessly where nobody stopped to sit because "this wasn't their music" . (Young, old and everyone in between up all night having a blast) Franke was professional, quick to respond and paid attention to every tiny detail. I cannot recommend Top Tier enough.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Dominique! So nice to see you here. I appreciate your kind words ad STELLAR review! You guys truly knew your crowd... Better than most I must say. When your husband said I want to hear at least 2 hours of hip hop I thought he was kidding... But let me tell you... It was FREAKIN AWESOME! Everyone enjoyed the night including our staff. Congratulations and thank you again!

Nicole Piscitello · Married on 02/28/2015

A Bride’s Dream!

Frankie and his team were nothing shy of amazing! From the day I stepped foot in his office and laid all my craziest dreams out on the table, he worked with me to fulfill every last one of them! Covered an ugly wall at my venue with gorgeous drapery, built a lit stage for our sweetheart table to sit upon, uplighting in the softest most gorgeous lilac, multiple tv’s, the most HEARTFELT and AMAZING montage creation, and OF COURSE GREAT GREAT MUSIC!!! DJ Mr. NiceNess was incredible!! Our dance floor was packed the entire night! We had John on percussion drums and he ABSOLUTELY KILLED IT!! Probably my favorite part about my entire experience with Frankie was right before our reception started, he took the time to take us into the ballroom and show us how the team transformed it. It was amazing to see our vision come to life before the chaos commenced! I’m not normally one for reviews but Top Tier was so so easy to work with I would recommend them 100 times over to anyone! Happy Wedding planning!!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Holy smokes! Nicole and Stephen Piscitello! What a delight it was dealing with you two! Nicole, you definitely challenged my team and I as you are a woman who totally knows what she wants. Seeing your face light up when we did the room reveal is exactly why I got into this business. I don't think the Allegria has had a wedding top yours! I appreciate your memories and thank you for sharing them with the wedding wire community! Much love to you and yours!

Ana Perrette · Married on 05/27/2012

Our guests are still raving about the entertainment at our wedding!

Top Tier Entertainment is hands down the best in the industry. Frankie’s energy is unmatched. From the moment we sat down up and through the day of our wedding he was professional, accommodating, and so personable. My husband and I felt so at ease knowing that all of our requests were his top priority. The booking process was a breeze and every interaction leading up to our wedding was flawless. We had mentioned we wanted our guests to have the best time and we never wanted our dance floor to be empty. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DELIVERED! MC George and DJ Mr. NiceNess made sure that the energy was top notch. Our guests are still talking about our wedding night and how incredible the entertainment was. I would recommend Top Tier Entertainment to any one who is looking for an unforgettable experience. You will not be disappointed as Frankie and his team are so talented and so devoted to making your night exactly what you’ve always dreamed of.

Sent on 10/07/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

OMG, Ana & Joe! WOW!! Thank you so much for your kind review... AND THE PICTURES! I remember your wedding like it was yesterday... SO MUCH FUN & yes literally JAM PACKED dance floor all night. I appreciate your kind words so much. I'm not going to lie Ness and George both rock! I'm so glad you still remember things so vividly. Many more years of love and success to you and your entire family!

Renee · Married on 10/02/2011

Acerno Wedding

We used Top Tier Entertainment New York for our wedding and we couldn’t have been happier! They were so easy to work with, provided excellent service and brought so much energy and excitement to our wedding that the dance floor was never empty! Thank you again for the great experience, I would highly recommend using them for your special day!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Renee, one of Top Tier Entertainments VERY FIRST CLIENTS EVER! What a blessing it was hosting your wedding... I remember guests were ready to bust a move in the cocktail hour so naturally once we got into the reception it was "GO-TIME"! So glad you chose us for this special day. Thank you again for a tremendous review!