84 Reviews for After Hours Music

Liability Insurance (3)
Bilingual MC (1)
Video Projection (1)
84 After Hours Music Reviews

We had DJ McLovin as our DJ and I can't even say anything other than I loved him to pieces. He got the crowd amped up, on the dance floor and knew how to read the room- if there were too many young people on the floor he switched it up that even my 88 year old great aunt was on the floor shaking it! We had surprise T-Rex show up, and McLovin took it in stride and played music to get the T-Rex on the dance floor with our guests and we've been hearing great reviews ever since! He was wonderful, I can't wait for another party so we can use them again.

Profile Picture MaryAnn, 11/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

After Hours did an amazing job. We got DJ, MC, zap shots and photo booth. We had Brett as MC and Billy as DJ. They played all of the songs that we requested and steered clear of everything we said we didn’t want played. They were very professional and knew how to read the crowd. The dance floor was packed at all times. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

when ever i had a question about the paper work i had to fill out Phil would get back to me in a timely manner on the day of the wedding we had dj McLovin and he did a awesome job combining the song i requested with every thing

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

After hours was absolutely amazing! My wedding was more amazing than words could ever say! Phil and his crew did an absolute amazing job from start to finish! From the moment I met with Phil I knew our wedding would be everything I dreamed of and more! I have people texting me saying how amazing the wedding was and how great the music was and of course EVERYONE was impressed with the food truck! It was a tremendous hit! When I look back on my pictures and I see how many people were on that dance floor it makes me so happy knowing they all had a great time and that is because we had the greatest DJ's and of course Phil as our MC! It was because there was never a reason to get off that dance floor because every song was great and geared for all ages! If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding or any event - look no further than After Hours!!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen

After Hours was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding! After attending other showcases, we saw After Hours and booked on the spot. The music was perfect, but their personalities sold us. It’s hard to find the line between “too much” and “not enough” with entertainment, but everyone here seems to do it effortlessly. The music hit a range wide enough to please EVERYONE at our wedding, and the dance floor was literally never empty. We chose MC Jake because his personality fit ours so well. During the showcase, he made me feel SO comfortable in front of a crowd (I participated in a game) that I was able to relax and have fun; that’s how I knew he was our guy. He carried that same level of comfort into our wedding, as though we hired a friend. He was able to get the party going and keep the energy high all night, but in a way that wasn’t overbearing for our guests. He was perfect. We chose DJ McLovin because his music selection was a perfect blend of my love for pop and “the classics” with my husband’s taste for rock and oldies. When we did our paperwork, we only requested a few songs and let him take care of the rest; his intuition for what we and our guests wanted to hear was spot on. We opted for uplighting and an enclosed photo booth. The uplighting was stunning and made the room complete, and the photo booth was a hit. Our guests had a ball and we’ll cherish our take-home album forever. Finally, Phil: I don’t know what to say about how great he was. He was a huge help and comfort in making sure our event was a success. From the moment we booked, to the evening after our wedding when he emailed to ask “How’d it go?”, Phil ensured everything was executed flawlessly, on time, and in a way that made it so easy for us. He answered calls and emails immediately, helped with pricing, and checked in when we forgot to take care of things. Booking with After Hours was the easiest part of planning. I HIGHLY recommend them if you want to host an amazing event.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 8/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

After Hours is such an amazing company. I was the maid of honor at a wedding that they did about three years ago. The energy was so high and the music was AMAZING. MC Phil really made the whole event. I have never seen so many people on a dance floor and even the mother of the bride was dancing on a speaker and singing to “Living on a Prayer”. Now I am engaged and doing my search for all of my vendors. Remembering what a great time I had at that wedding three years ago, I decided that After Hours would be one of the vendors that I would check out. I visited a few other DJ companies in my search. They all were offering similar things, however there was one great difference and that was their products. I wanted the white system, the name in lights, zap shots, and most importantly both a DJ and MC. I got a lower price from the other DJ and called Phil to match the price since that is what the contract says that Phil gave me. He was MORE THAN WILLING to match the price but told me to ask the other companies to actually SEE what they were offering. When I looked at the actual products I realized that other companies CLAIMED that they had white systems, however it was really just the same black system covered in white cloth. The TVs for the Zap shots were a lot smaller and weren’t white either! The only way I found this out is because of Phil. His honesty and quality of products was what had my fiancé and I sold on his company. As a final test before booking Phil we went to one of their expos at the Vianna Hotel and Spa. We wanted to make sure that after three years that things didn’t change in their performance. To my surprise, they blew my fiancé and me away. They were even BETTER than three years ago! We booked them right on the spot that night making sure that Phil would be my MC because I trust him 100%. With Phil and After Hours I know my party will be one that people will remember for years to come and that I am in the best hands!!

Profile Picture Mary , 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We got married at the Bourne Mansion in June and had Brett as our MC and DJ McLovin as our DJ, and they were both great.
Brett brought charisma and personality to his role as an MC, without being too loud or overbearing. Prior to our wedding day, Phil was a pleasure to deal with. He was incredibly accommodating and helpful and made sure my brother had all the equipment he needed from them to play guitar at our ceremony, and that our officiant had the equipment he needed to perform the ceremony. They kept everyone dancing all night long, and played all the music that us and our guests asked for. They were exactly the kind of DJ we were looking for, and our guests all had a great time with them.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/11/17, 7 Reviews

A++ 11 Stars!!
DJ McLovin' and MC Phil are the ABSOLUTE BEST no doubt about it. I wish there was a better way to convey just how amazing they are but there is no right or wrong way to describe it. The dance floor was packed all night and even during dinner and everything the music was still on point. I gave them a pretty detailed song list at them, I also had some quick last minute additions and changes the day before and the night of and there were no problems at all. They kept the party lively all night long. Phil was amazing and worked seamlessly with the entire staff at Westbury Manor, he made it personalized to us and made it a night that we will honestly never forget! THANK YOU so much to them both!! Booking with them is a guarantee for a GREAT night!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

The team at After Hours was a pleasure to work with! Phil was very responsive to any questions we had. Jake was our fantastic DJ & MC - he had an awesome personality and made the evening a blast! EVERYONE was on the dance floor and had a great time! Book with After Hours - you will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alissa, 5/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used After Hours for our wedding on May 20th and they were awesome! MC Phil & DJ McLovin kept the party going and Phil also officiated - everything was perfect and they were super professional and energetic the entire time. Photo booth was also a huge hit- could not have asked for more!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

After Hours wasn't even on our list until we saw them perform at a bridal show. We immediately set up a meeting and booked DJ McLovin on the spot. We couldn't have gone with a better choice. McLovin was incredible the entire day and we received so many compliments from our guests about him. We even had engaged guests take his card to inquire about their own wedding. If you're looking for a fun, energetic and an overall incredible DJ experience than this is the company to go to. Thank you to Brett, Phil and McLovin for helping Danny and I have the best wedding we could've hoped to have.

Profile Picture Veronica, 3/19/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Phenomenal. Phil and his Team were absolutely amazing. They completely ran the wedding in a professional yet fun and "party style" way. The music was great, the live drums were amazing. I could not have asked for more. Worth every penny. Would definitely recommend a thousand times over.

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My family worked with Phil and DJ McLovin for sister's wedding 4 years ago and it was one of the easiest, smoothest, and most enjoyable experiences we have ever had with a vendor. It was no question that my fiancé and I would have him DJ our wedding 5 years later. Very personable, down to earth, fun and extremely professional. My sister's guests never wanted to leave the dance floor and I'm sure ours won't either. Finding a good DJ is hard to do but with Phil it is stress free and you know it will be the best every time.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

wow! phil and his team were awesome! came on time and kept everybody dancing. Had all the songs we requested to play. We also booked the snack truck through here and everyone can't stop talking about how cool it was! Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I saw AfterHours at another friends wedding and knew immediately I wanted them for mine. Never met with another DJ. Phil and McLovin had our party going nonstop. Phil really got to know our personality and music tastes beforehand. It was the BEST choice.

Profile Picture Gina, 10/8/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Flat Screen

The fact that I'm writing a review even before our event date truly says something about the quality of service that Phil and After Hours provides. Meeting with Phil was a wonderful experience, he was incredibly knowledgable, professional, and personable. We instantly felt very comfortable and knew that he would be the choice for us. Phil gave us everything we wanted and more within the package we selected. He gave a significant amount of information, pricing, packages, sample DVD of his work. Clearly there is no other choice, and this will by far be your easiest decision in wedding planning!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have to say DJ Joe was PHENOMENAL ! ! ! ! I know I rushed him in to one of the speeches because my sister was so nervous but he didn't miss a beat. I'm pretty sure he played every single thing on my list - how he made that work with around 200 songs I have no idea. My whole night was perfect but I'm a firm believer that Joe was a huge reason for that. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. About a week before my wedding Phil contacted me to let me know the photo booth I had booked for my wedding was damaged and out for repairs but that I would have it replaced with a larger one. It was such a big hit ! The only thing that made me a little sad is that when I got home I noticed only one person signed the photo book. So I followed up with some friends and found out they were never told that there was a book, or that they should sign it. Luckily enough I had a back up guestbook that most people signed. But since that was my ONLY issue throughout the whole night I can't really complain ! ! I highly recommend After Hours. They were extremely responsive to e-mails, great to meet in person, and awesome the day of my wedding. Overall they are pretty great; everyone at my wedding said so!

Profile Picture regina, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

They where great!! I went with the 2 man team Brett was our MC. He had everyone dancing and played great music the whole night.

Profile Picture User6724396, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

After hours did such an amazing job for our wedding that there was no moment where the dance floor was not packed! Our mc Rob was engaging and nailed everything and our dj Jake really knew how to read the crowed to keep the party going! I highly recommend after hours for any occasion!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After Hours provided us with an amazing DJ who set the tone for the whole night. Phil was very responsive and helpful in setting up our event and James our DJ just made sure everyone had a great time. Professional group to work with who provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception at a very reasonable price!

Profile Picture sara, 9/1/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List
4.7

We used After House for our wedding in August and they were great! The music was amazing, DJ Paul did a wonderful job. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire time and he did an amazing job reading the crowd. The music flowed so well the entire day. We received so many compliments on the music, I would definitely recommend them.

The price was good and Phil was great about responding quickly to emails. They were very respectful to our "must play" and "do not play" lists.

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/22/15, 12 Reviews
Category: DJ

After hours was truly an amazing company to work with on my wedding day! From the moment I met them I felt completely at ease and knew they were perfect for my event. The accommodated all my requests and were very ease to get it touch with at all times. Benny was our MC and he was always checking on us though out the night to ensure we were having the best time possible! All the guests danced the entire night and RAVED about the DJ. Bopa on the drums was a must have - everyone loved him! And DJ McLOvin was on point with all the songs! All my engaged friends are asking me for their number! I would recommend After Hours to anyone! Looking for another reason to have a party to use them again!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I got married on July 31, 2015 and we were SO happy with our DJ selection. Phil is an amazing MC! He got all of our guests out on the dance floor. The music he picked was PERFECT for our crowd. He kept the party going until the very last second! I was so pleased with him and the DJ. I would STRONGLY recommend After Hours to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/31/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

THE most AMAZING DJ I have ever seen in my entire life. Phil and Brett were UNREAL. All of our guests have told us countless times that our wedding was the best they have ever been to and I know it was all thanks to Phil and Brett! Phil was so helpful during the entire planning process, he answered all of my emails and questions immediately, and most importantly, he was equally as excited as we were for our wedding! Him and Brett really pumped up all of our guests and played amazing music the ENTIRE night. Thanks to Phil and Brett we crowd surfed at our wedding, two of our guests split their pants from dancing so much and we had the BEST night of our lives. I STRONGLY recommend After Hours to every single bride and groom out there, they were absolutely amazing!!

Profile Picture Lesley, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

After Hours dj-ed my wedding and they were awesome! The DJ and MC were friendly and professional without being obnoxious and in your face like some djs can be. They were the best. The percussionist was fantastic and added so much energy to the party. The photobooth was a hit too! So glad that we hired them for our big day!!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/17/15, 5 Reviews