After Hours Music Reviews

93 | Ronkonkoma, NY

93 Reviews for After Hours Music

93 After Hours Music Reviews

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2018

After Hours is second to none!

It took me a few days to figure out how to properly review After Hours and Phil! After Hours is so much more than a DJ/MC/entertainment company - they make you feel like friends and family. Phil was the perfect partner every step of the way. He is super responsive to emails, questions, requests, and REMEMBERED everything! His paperwork is on-point so you feel that he has everything covered. Phil and his team handled every request, and were flexible when they needed to be.

His zap photographer and steel drummer are fantastic. They kept the party going all night (even though my crowd was a hang by the bar type), everyone made their way to the dance floor! His energy and professionalism is SECOND TO NONE! Do yourself a favor, and book them now.

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2018

After Hours is AMAZING!! Phil was amazing to work with. He made the entire process so easy & was so accommodating. We had DJ Jake as our DJ/MC for our wedding. We met both Jake & Phil at a showcase and we knew right away we wanted to book with them. Their energy & professionalism was great! Jake followed our playlist and understand exactly what we wanted. He even ran through the ceremony music quick while we took pics outside & walked with us as we went over everyone's names. Jake had my entire bridal party & guests laughing the whole time. He had the entire room dancing from beginning to end!! We had guests calling us days after saying how they don't dance yet the night of our wedding they were on the dance floor all night! Best decision I made was hiring After Hours for our wedding!!!

Jesse · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I recently got married and DJ Jake was the DJ for our wedding.  After seeing him DJ my sister’s wedding over a year ago, my husband and I KNEW he had to DJ our wedding.  DJ Jake is everything a great DJ should be. His playlist was killer, he didn’t change songs to soon or too late, and he was able to completely read the room to keep the energy level up.  I would highly recommend DJ Jake for any future LGBT couples or event

Jeannie · Married on 08/23/2018

After Hours was not only an easy choice for us to make, but they also provided us with an amazing experience throughout the wedding. Phil is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and knows his craft better than many of the DJs we looked at. Phil was both our officiant and MC. We got so many compliments from our guests about his officiating at our ceremony, and he had great energy during the reception that kept everyone dancing throughout the night! Jake was our DJ and we are so glad we picked him! His personality and choices in music truly complimented our wedding and had everyone tearing up the dance floor. Phil and Jake are the best! If we had to do our wedding all over again we wouldn't even think twice about using another DJ. Our experience with After Hours was the best experience we had with a wedding vendor - we highly recommend them!

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2018

MC Phil and DJ Jake absolutely made our night come to life! Their meticulous attention to detail ensured that everything ran smoothly and progressed as requested. Their music kept our guests on the dance floor the whole night. Everyone loved their mix of songs, and my husband and I loved how they seamlessly wove our requested songs in with hits, oldies, etc. They had high energy, yet weren’t overbearing and didn’t “steal the show” as some DJs/MCs tend to do. To top it off, Phil is a caring guy who is always smiling and genuinely wants to make sure you have the best night. If you are researching DJs to use for your next event, stop now and set up an appointment with After Hours. You won’t regret it!

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2018

All of guests could not stop talking about how great After Hours was. We booked with Phil for our wedding on 6/24/18 and it was one of the best decisions we made. After Hours absolutely rocked the place. In addition to Phil as MC, and McLovin as the DJ, we had a Zap photographer which was amazing because had over 600 photos from cocktail hour through the end of the reception. All of these photos were incredible and it was so much fun seeing all of our guests on the dance floor having a great time. In addition, Phil made our wedding slideshow and it brought some of guests to tears at how great it was, it blew our minds at how amazing it was! We had a choreographed first dance and the song started out low, Phil made us feel so confident and ready! After Hours completely blew everyone else out of the water, hands down best DJ company out there!

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

The best Dj company around. And Phil the MC is amazing. Couldn’t be happier.

• FutureMrsFrench

MaryAnn · Married on 11/10/2017

We had DJ McLovin as our DJ and I can't even say anything other than I loved him to pieces. He got the crowd amped up, on the dance floor and knew how to read the room- if there were too many young people on the floor he switched it up that even my 88 year old great aunt was on the floor shaking it! We had surprise T-Rex show up, and McLovin took it in stride and played music to get the T-Rex on the dance floor with our guests and we've been hearing great reviews ever since! He was wonderful, I can't wait for another party so we can use them again.

After Hours Music 1

Samantha · Married on 11/09/2017

After Hours did an amazing job. We got DJ, MC, zap shots and photo booth. We had Brett as MC and Billy as DJ. They played all of the songs that we requested and steered clear of everything we said we didn’t want played. They were very professional and knew how to read the crowd. The dance floor was packed at all times. I would highly recommend them!

Michelle · Married on 10/15/2017

when ever i had a question about the paper work i had to fill out Phil would get back to me in a timely manner on the day of the wedding we had dj McLovin and he did a awesome job combining the song i requested with every thing

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

After hours was absolutely amazing! My wedding was more amazing than words could ever say! Phil and his crew did an absolute amazing job from start to finish! From the moment I met with Phil I knew our wedding would be everything I dreamed of and more! I have people texting me saying how amazing the wedding was and how great the music was and of course EVERYONE was impressed with the food truck! It was a tremendous hit! When I look back on my pictures and I see how many people were on that dance floor it makes me so happy knowing they all had a great time and that is because we had the greatest DJ's and of course Phil as our MC! It was because there was never a reason to get off that dance floor because every song was great and geared for all ages! If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding or any event - look no further than After Hours!!!!

• OnTheWayToMrsA

Suzanne · Married on 08/18/2017

After Hours was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding! After attending other showcases, we saw After Hours and booked on the spot. The music was perfect, but their personalities sold us. It’s hard to find the line between “too much” and “not enough” with entertainment, but everyone here seems to do it effortlessly. The music hit a range wide enough to please EVERYONE at our wedding, and the dance floor was literally never empty. We chose MC Jake because his personality fit ours so well. During the showcase, he made me feel SO comfortable in front of a crowd (I participated in a game) that I was able to relax and have fun; that’s how I knew he was our guy. He carried that same level of comfort into our wedding, as though we hired a friend. He was able to get the party going and keep the energy high all night, but in a way that wasn’t overbearing for our guests. He was perfect. We chose DJ McLovin because his music selection was a perfect blend of my love for pop and “the classics” with my husband’s taste for rock and oldies. When we did our paperwork, we only requested a few songs and let him take care of the rest; his intuition for what we and our guests wanted to hear was spot on. We opted for uplighting and an enclosed photo booth. The uplighting was stunning and made the room complete, and the photo booth was a hit. Our guests had a ball and we’ll cherish our take-home album forever. Finally, Phil: I don’t know what to say about how great he was. He was a huge help and comfort in making sure our event was a success. From the moment we booked, to the evening after our wedding when he emailed to ask “How’d it go?”, Phil ensured everything was executed flawlessly, on time, and in a way that made it so easy for us. He answered calls and emails immediately, helped with pricing, and checked in when we forgot to take care of things. Booking with After Hours was the easiest part of planning. I HIGHLY recommend them if you want to host an amazing event.

Mary · Married on 07/07/2017

After Hours is such an amazing company. I was the maid of honor at a wedding that they did about three years ago. The energy was so high and the music was AMAZING. MC Phil really made the whole event. I have never seen so many people on a dance floor and even the mother of the bride was dancing on a speaker and singing to “Living on a Prayer”. Now I am engaged and doing my search for all of my vendors. Remembering what a great time I had at that wedding three years ago, I decided that After Hours would be one of the vendors that I would check out. I visited a few other DJ companies in my search. They all were offering similar things, however there was one great difference and that was their products. I wanted the white system, the name in lights, zap shots, and most importantly both a DJ and MC. I got a lower price from the other DJ and called Phil to match the price since that is what the contract says that Phil gave me. He was MORE THAN WILLING to match the price but told me to ask the other companies to actually SEE what they were offering. When I looked at the actual products I realized that other companies CLAIMED that they had white systems, however it was really just the same black system covered in white cloth. The TVs for the Zap shots were a lot smaller and weren’t white either! The only way I found this out is because of Phil. His honesty and quality of products was what had my fiancé and I sold on his company. As a final test before booking Phil we went to one of their expos at the Vianna Hotel and Spa. We wanted to make sure that after three years that things didn’t change in their performance. To my surprise, they blew my fiancé and me away. They were even BETTER than three years ago! We booked them right on the spot that night making sure that Phil would be my MC because I trust him 100%. With Phil and After Hours I know my party will be one that people will remember for years to come and that I am in the best hands!!

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2017

We got married at the Bourne Mansion in June and had Brett as our MC and DJ McLovin as our DJ, and they were both great.
    Brett brought charisma and personality to his role as an MC, without being too loud or overbearing. Prior to our wedding day, Phil was a pleasure to deal with. He was incredibly accommodating and helpful and made sure my brother had all the equipment he needed from them to play guitar at our ceremony, and that our officiant had the equipment he needed to perform the ceremony. They kept everyone dancing all night long, and played all the music that us and our guests asked for. They were exactly the kind of DJ we were looking for, and our guests all had a great time with them.

Liz · Married on 05/27/2017

A++ 11 Stars!!
    DJ McLovin' and MC Phil are the ABSOLUTE BEST no doubt about it. I wish there was a better way to convey just how amazing they are but there is no right or wrong way to describe it. The dance floor was packed all night and even during dinner and everything the music was still on point. I gave them a pretty detailed song list at them, I also had some quick last minute additions and changes the day before and the night of and there were no problems at all. They kept the party lively all night long. Phil was amazing and worked seamlessly with the entire staff at Westbury Manor, he made it personalized to us and made it a night that we will honestly never forget! THANK YOU so much to them both!! Booking with them is a guarantee for a GREAT night!

Alissa · Married on 05/21/2017

The team at After Hours was a pleasure to work with! Phil was very responsive to any questions we had. Jake was our fantastic DJ & MC - he had an awesome personality and made the evening a blast! EVERYONE was on the dance floor and had a great time! Book with After Hours - you will NOT be disappointed!

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/20/2017

We used After Hours for our wedding on May 20th and they were awesome! MC Phil & DJ McLovin kept the party going and Phil also officiated - everything was perfect and they were super professional and energetic the entire time. Photo booth was also a huge hit- could not have asked for more!

• Veronica

Veronica · Married on 03/19/2017

After Hours wasn't even on our list until we saw them perform at a bridal show. We immediately set up a meeting and booked DJ McLovin on the spot. We couldn't have gone with a better choice. McLovin was incredible the entire day and we received so many compliments from our guests about him. We even had engaged guests take his card to inquire about their own wedding. If you're looking for a fun, energetic and an overall incredible DJ experience than this is the company to go to. Thank you to Brett, Phil and McLovin for helping Danny and I have the best wedding we could've hoped to have.

• Mrs. Siedlecki

Danielle · Married on 01/13/2017

Phenomenal. Phil and his Team were absolutely amazing. They completely ran the wedding in a professional yet fun and "party style" way. The music was great, the live drums were amazing. I could not have asked for more. Worth every penny. Would definitely recommend a thousand times over.

Lauren · Married on 12/23/2016

My family worked with Phil and DJ McLovin for sister's wedding 4 years ago and it was one of the easiest, smoothest, and most enjoyable experiences we have ever had with a vendor. It was no question that my fiancé and I would have him DJ our wedding 5 years later. Very personable, down to earth, fun and extremely professional. My sister's guests never wanted to leave the dance floor and I'm sure ours won't either. Finding a good DJ is hard to do but with Phil it is stress free and you know it will be the best every time.

Laura · Married on 11/11/2016

After hours is amazing! Phil was our MC and McLovin was our DJ. They kept our guests dancing all night long!! Great through out the entire process. Would highly recommend.

Jackie · Married on 10/15/2016

wow! phil and his team were awesome! came on time and kept everybody dancing. Had all the songs we requested to play. We also booked the snack truck through here and everyone can't stop talking about how cool it was! Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!!

Gina · Married on 10/08/2016

I saw AfterHours at another friends wedding and knew immediately I wanted them for mine. Never met with another DJ. Phil and McLovin had our party going nonstop. Phil really got to know our personality and music tastes beforehand. It was the BEST choice.

Jaclyn · Married on 09/24/2016

The fact that I'm writing a review even before our event date truly says something about the quality of service that Phil and After Hours provides. Meeting with Phil was a wonderful experience, he was incredibly knowledgable, professional, and personable. We instantly felt very comfortable and knew that he would be the choice for us. Phil gave us everything we wanted and more within the package we selected. He gave a significant amount of information, pricing, packages, sample DVD of his work. Clearly there is no other choice, and this will by far be your easiest decision in wedding planning!

regina · Married on 09/09/2016

I have to say DJ Joe was PHENOMENAL ! ! ! ! I know I rushed him in to one of the speeches because my sister was so nervous but he didn't miss a beat. I'm pretty sure he played every single thing on my list - how he made that work with around 200 songs I have no idea. My whole night was perfect but I'm a firm believer that Joe was a huge reason for that. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. About a week before my wedding Phil contacted me to let me know the photo booth I had booked for my wedding was damaged and out for repairs but that I would have it replaced with a larger one. It was such a big hit ! The only thing that made me a little sad is that when I got home I noticed only one person signed the photo book. So I followed up with some friends and found out they were never told that there was a book, or that they should sign it. Luckily enough I had a back up guestbook that most people signed. But since that was my ONLY issue throughout the whole night I can't really complain ! ! I highly recommend After Hours. They were extremely responsive to e-mails, great to meet in person, and awesome the day of my wedding. Overall they are pretty great; everyone at my wedding said so!