Port Washington, NY 11050 Map · Phone number

About Jerry Laskin Enterprises, Inc.

We are a top DJ for Weddings and Bar / Bat Mitzvahs. Photo Favors and Green Screen are a specialty. LED and Intelligent Lighting to make your party amazing. Sweet 16 parties, too. Dancers, MC's.

Follow Jerry Laskin Enterprises, Inc. on

• Kaos Productions - Innovative DJ Entertainment
  • Unique Entertainment Inc.
  • Soulful Sounds
Tale with centerpiece
2fc55f88 2e09 4f93 99ec 65ec41d1fd5e
kay00c
DJ station

8 Reviews for Jerry Laskin Enterprises, Inc.

• Nadiv

Nadiv and Ariel · Getting married on 04/02/2021

Best Choice for our Wedding!

I recently had the privlage of having Jerry, DJ my wedding. Thanks to Jerry, we got non-stop compliments from our guests that our wedding was the best party they ever went to. The music was tasteful, fun and kept all our guests on the dance floor. I too think this was the best wedding I've ever been to, but I'm biased. Jerry was so much fun to work with and really showed that he cares, he's a true Mentch! If you're looking for a DJ for any event, and you want your guests to have an event they will enjoy and not forget for a long time, Jerry is your guy!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Jerry Laskin Enterprises, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Ariel & Nadiv for this incredible review on our behalf! We loved every minute of this amazing reception and we look forward very much to many more celebrations together!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/03/2019

The BEST vendor!!

I cannot recommend Jerry enough!! The afterparty he threw at our wedding was probably the highlight of our night. He kept our guests dancing the ENTIRE night! Even my friends who usually go home on the earlier side stayed until 2am because it was just so much fun. Before the party Jerry asked me to send a small playlist to show an example of the type of music we liked, and based off of that he created the most INCREDIBLE playlist. Jerry was by far our favorite and easiest vendor to work with- so easy to reach and speak to, very accommodating, and also so thoughtful. Thank you Jerry for an absolutely incredible night and being such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Jerry Laskin Enterprises, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Alyssa for this wonderful feedback! We had such an amazing time entertaining you and your fiancé and family and friends with this incredible playlist! Mazal tov as we look forward very much to our next event together! Jerry :)
  • I

Isaac · Married on 06/24/2018

Jerry is a great DJ, a true professional, and a genuinely great human being. In short, all my guests were very happy with the music (they personally told me), everyone was dancing, and I felt rest assured throughout the wedding that Jerry had everything under control. His MC too was great in keeping the party flowing and entertained.

Before the wedding, he was extremely helpful in getting everything prepared. Always available to speak, very patient to understand my needs, etc. Jerry seems to know all musical genres fluently, and understands the needs of various cultures / religious needs as well, which was very helpful.

Goes without saying that he was punctual, prepared, and thought of all the details in advance (since we had multiple locations in our venue, indoors and outdoors, to play music). He was extremely accommodating to our various guests who wanted to sing songs or make requests. Just a really nice guy, super calm, and extremely experienced. And his wife Bella is a great photographer!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Jerry Laskin Enterprises, Inc. FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Photobooth
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• Port Washington, 11050 See on map
    Location of (Jerry Laskin Enterprises, Inc.)