286 Horton Hwy., Mineola, NY 11501 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 59

About MRG Productions

MRG Productions is a full-service DJ and entertainment company based out of Mineola, New York. They travel all over the tri-state area, offering DJs, MCs, live musicians, lighting, decor and more. Their goal is for every detail of your wedding to be exactly as you dreamed it to be. MRG Productions has been giving couples one-on-one attention since 1989.

This experienced DJ company will work with you from beginning to end to bring your vision to life. Their DJs are skilled in a variety of musical genres, from today’s Top 40 hits to oldies and everything in between. They offer multiple packages to choose from, with additional add-ons. Their services include:

• Consultation
  • Karaoke
  • One event per day
  • Video projection

Other Services
MRG Productions is an award-winning company that is a one-stop shop for all of your entertainment needs. In addition to providing a DJ and MC for your wedding, they also offer live musicians and party motivators. Additional services include:

• Photography

Look at me
Look at me
Sing mom
Sing mom
Up lighting the sweetheart.
Up lighting the sweetheart.
russos danielle rainone 51 116126 158144217031755

Photos 54 Photos
Videos 5 vídeos

218 Reviews for MRG Productions

Lauren Glowatz · Married on 03/07/2020

Life of the Party

I chose MRG because my sister used them for her wedding several years ago and they did a great job. Marty was our MC and he is so upbeat and fun. He jokes around but definitely took everything seriously as well when it came to what we wanted. I got so many comments about how much fun everyone had and how they loved the music. The Photobooth and Zap photography were a nice touch as well. The zap photos were hooked up to projector screens, and at the end of the night we immediately got a USB with all the photos from the photobooth & zap photographer. It was really nice to be able to have some of our photos right away while we wait for our proofs from our photographer.

Sent on 03/29/2020

Danielle Rainone · Married on 01/19/2020

F****** Awesome!!!

I had the full package with MRG, photo, video, and dj, and it was the best decision I ever made! Working up to my wedding day, Marty and Eddie were awesome, so helpful and patient, taking the time to answer and question or concern I had. The day of the wedding went so smoothly, all photos were taken before cocktail hour, and we really got to enjoy our wedding to the fullest!
    Marty was our MC, and he was awesome!! He had everyone on the dance floor and partying all night! Every single guest that attended our wedding said they had such a great time and partied hard... maybe some a little too hard lolol..
    Our wedding photos came out gorgeous, and I received so many compliments! Eddie, Mario, and Anthony were absolutely amazing!
    I would recommend the whole MRG team to everyone! My wedding couldn’t have gone any smoother, and every one had an awesome time! I can’t thank you guys enough!!!

Sent on 03/13/2020

MRG Productions's reply:

Thank you Danielle. We are glad everyone had a great time. You have a great family and bunch of friends. We are blessed to be part of it. Thanks for this amazing review.
  • Jessica

Jessica Mauro · Married on 10/26/2019

Marty is the best!

Marty was the MC at my sisters wedding a few years ago and we had a blast so I knew I wanted him for mine. I used MRG for all their services - dj, photobooth, photographer and videography. Marty and I exchanged many, many emails over the months I booked him and he was always prompt, professional and also down to earth. He and the dj were great - the dance floor didn’t stop and everyone danced all night. I had a very specific vision for songs for the ceremony and they nailed it.
    Mario was my photographer and he truly went above and beyond. He arrived early and truly put me at ease. I was a very anxious bride and have never had a professional picture taken he made us all feel so comfortable. I had lists upon lists for what I wanted photographed and he made sure to make it all happen. I can’t review on the photos just yet as I just got married this past Saturday, but if they are as good as he was then I’m sure they’re amazing. The videographer was also friendly and professional and I can’t wait to see the video! I also loved the photobooth and how they have custom designs made for us. Marty and his team are fantastic and I would recommend them in a second!!! Thanks Marty and crew for helping to make my wedding fantastic!

Sent on 10/29/2019

MRG Productions's reply:

Jessica,
    Thank you for this amazing review and thank you for letting us be part of your special day. We had a blast at your sister's wedding and even more fun at yours. We can't wait to get your your wedding photo's and video.
    Marty

MRG Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging Wedding Photographers

I've worked with the rest but MRG is by far the best! Professionalism, Energy, Excitement, Unforgettable are but a few ways to describe MRG Productions! Marty and his staff will make your reception the party everyone will be talking about for years to come.

• M.A. Occasion Planners Wedding Planners

MRG Productions knows how to get the party started and keep it going all night long!!! MRG will exceeded your wildest expectations. I highly recommend them for your event. They go above and beyond to make sure things get done right from beginning to end. M.A. Occasion Planners

• V&V Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Being in the Video Production business for 25 years,I have come across many DJ companys, but none compare to MRG Productions.Since Marty started MRG back in 1989 when there were not many DJ companys doing weddings,Bands dominated the wedding industry. Marty was a Pioneer in his field and is one on the most Professional,Fun,and organized DJ's in the business today.You cant go wrong choosing MRG for your affair!

• 286 Horton Hwy. Mineola, NY, 11501 See on map
    516-537-9733 (Phone number)
    5162146643 (Fax Number)
    Location of (MRG Productions)