286 Horton Highway, Mineola, NY 11501 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging

"Let us Capture Your Moment"
We pride ourselves in capturing your moments whether it is your first kiss as husband and wife, or your child’s christening. Our shooting style is a fusion of “traditional”, “contemporary”, and “photojournalistic”; your moments are captured so you may treasure them forever. For your peace of mind we use the latest in digital equipment and carry back up equipment to every affair.

Since every affair is unique as our client we have a variety of packages available for all budgets. If you have a specific wedding day need or budget restrictions please let us know and we will happily create a custom package that suits your needs. The great thing about H2H is that you will own all the rights to the digital negatives with any package you create. Please contact us for further information.

Follow Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging on

e968565a294585dd 1515853975 f1cef1244d5c1234 1515853973938 4 Dawn Daniel Face
e968565a294585dd 1515853975 f1cef1244d5c1234 1515853973938 4 Dawn Daniel Face

64 Reviews for Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging

Sheila · event on: 08/06/2017

My fiancé and I were very fortunate to have Eddie capture photos for our engagement session yesterday. Eddie has been extremely helpful from the beginning, to being very knowledgeable about great spots for our session and giving us ideas about the "theme" for our picturesquely . We ended up choosing Brooklyn Bridge/Dumbo Park and we are so happy we did because Eddie knew the ins-and-outs of the area, from the best places to park, knowing the best time to go and being willing to go as early as 6 am in order to be able to capture the best moments possible. My fiancé and I are by no means comfortable in front of the camera and don't have much experience "posing" for pictures but Eddie was extremely professional and really helped us feel comfortable and by the end of the shoot we felt much more natural and it was all thanks to Eddie's patience and coaching for us. The end results are PERFECT, his eye and talent for capturing moments is unique and stunning. We are so excited to have him and his crew capture our wedding day and our future events!

Sheila · Married on 09/28/2018

My husband and I have nothing but PRAISE and great things to say for Eddie and his crew. From start to finish of they day, they showed their passion for their work, not settling for an “OK” shot but really trying to capture our day perfectly as you can tell from their work. Eddie set up our entire day’s timeline - starting from grooms and brides prep, to the church and pictures at Planting Fields - and made sure we got back in time to our venue for cocktail hour. Everything was so effortlessly taken care of by Eddie and his team that my husband and I had nothing - literally nothing! - to worry about during the day. They were a pleasure to work with and made my husband and I, and my entire bridal party, feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Eddie not only did our wedding photos but our engagement photos and we have moments and beautiful memories to cherish for a lifetime thanks to him. Eddie is so professional and talented and I’m confident that you really can’t find anyone better or more passionate about capturing beautiful photos for your special day. We highly recommend Heart 2 Heart digital imaging!!!

Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 1
    Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 6
    Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 7
    Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 8

April · Married on 09/09/2018

If I could give 10 stars I would!! We had the most wonderful time working with Eddie. He helped us get comfortable in front of the camera and really captured what makes us special as a couple. He was easygoing and calm and made the whole process fun, not to mention the BREATHTAKING photos that resulted! We didn’t have the best weather on our day (not raining but super cold and very windy on the water) and he readjusted our plan at the drop of a hat to make us comfortable and give us the best possible photos. And they turned out great! We wouldn’t change a thing! We couldn’t be more pleased with the results.

Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• 286 Horton Highway Mineola, NY 11501 See on map