Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging

Let us capture your moment!

"Let us Capture Your Moment"
We pride ourselves in capturing your moments whether it is your first kiss as husband and wife, or your child’s christening. Our shooting style is a fusion of “traditional”, “contemporary”, and “photojournalistic”; your moments are captured so you may treasure them forever. For your peace of mind we use the latest in digital equipment and carry back up equipment to every affair.

Since every affair is unique as our client we have a variety of packages available for all budgets. If you have a specific wedding day need or budget restrictions please let us know and we will happily create a custom package that suits your needs. The great thing about H2H is that you will own all the rights to the digital negatives with any package you create. Please contact us for further information.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

I honestly don't think that there are words to express the how much I LOVED Eddie's work. My biggest concern about my wedding was the photographer ( as my husbands was the DJ ) because pictures are the only thing we would have to forever look back upon... well Eddie KILLED it. Eddie was in contact with me prior to the wedding, to make a timeline and to see what I wanted. Our wedding was on 4/20/2018 ending at 12:00AM and Eddie of course had pictures ( not all of them but about 30 ) the next morning by 11:00AM and if that was all the pictures I was going to receive from him I wouldn't be mad. Our teaser pictures were PERFECT! Eddie knew exactly how to position us, make us smile without it being fake and just make sure I got all the shots I wanted. I booked Eddie through MRG Productions and I am so happy Marty suggested him for us. Attached are only 3 of the MANY perfect pictures I have and I know there are more coming!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH EDDIE AND TEAM!!!!!!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Slideshow, Video, Albums, Prints

We are absolutely thrilled with how our day went thanks to them! They were absolutely amazing from beginning to end! Eddie Ramirez is by far the best at what he does!!!

Profile Picture Angelina, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eddie was absolutely perfect! He and his team are so professional and down to earth! They made me feel so at ease and listened to every silly request I️ had! My pictures are stunning and I️ can’t believe how quickly I️ got them after the wedding. If you’re looking for a funny, nice, professional, and quality photographer Eddie is your guy!

Profile Picture Angelina, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews

Photos

2 Photos

Wedding Samples

2 Photos
220x220 sq 1515853977 e968565a294585dd 1515853975 f1cef1244d5c1234 1515853973938 4 dawn   daniel face
220x220 sq 1515853978 671386ac30529dc1 1515853975 90bd92d4b33081dc 1515853973939 5 liz   matt 66

286 Horton Highway, Mineola, NY 11501   See On Map