Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging

Let us capture your moment!

"Let us Capture Your Moment"
We pride ourselves in capturing your moments whether it is your first kiss as husband and wife, or your child’s christening. Our shooting style is a fusion of “traditional”, “contemporary”, and “photojournalistic”; your moments are captured so you may treasure them forever. For your peace of mind we use the latest in digital equipment and carry back up equipment to every affair.

Since every affair is unique as our client we have a variety of packages available for all budgets. If you have a specific wedding day need or budget restrictions please let us know and we will happily create a custom package that suits your needs. The great thing about H2H is that you will own all the rights to the digital negatives with any package you create. Please contact us for further information.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Video (1)
Canvas (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

We are absolutely thrilled with how our day went thanks to them! They were absolutely amazing from beginning to end! Eddie Ramirez is by far the best at what he does!!!

Profile Picture Angelina, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eddie was absolutely perfect! He and his team are so professional and down to earth! They made me feel so at ease and listened to every silly request I️ had! My pictures are stunning and I️ can’t believe how quickly I️ got them after the wedding. If you’re looking for a funny, nice, professional, and quality photographer Eddie is your guy!

Profile Picture Angelina, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot recommend Eddie and his team enough. Eddie is an amazing and creative photographer and such an amazing person that by the end of our wedding he became my friend. He made us feel so comfortable and made me calm. Our wedding day was very chaotic as I did not have a wedding planner and it rained pretty heavy the morning of. I had anxiety and was so nervous I would not get the photos I envisioned because of the weather and chaos leading up to our first look. However, Eddie was a breath of fresh air and told me he would do whatever it took to make me happy. He made me so calm that I stopped calculating everything in my head and trust his expertise. He went above and beyond and made all of our wedding photography dreams come true. My husband hates taking photos and he even made him enjoy the experience. Eddie is so creative that he gets on his hands and knees, flat on his stomach and he even stood up on a ledge over looking the reservoir to get our perfect photos. He knows how to shoot traditional, high fashion, creative lighting and even sparklers. I will definitely be using Eddie and his team for all of our future events. We love you!!! Again, Thank you so much for everything. YOU ROCK!

Profile Picture Jessica , 10/8/17, 1 Review