Floral Park, NY 11001 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 39
  • Deals 1

About IM Photo Studio

IM Photo Studio is a modern wedding and lifestyle photography company based out of New York, New York. They travel all over the tri-state area, capturing fun and stylish events. Their goal is for their images to be similar to fine art, and to represent your unique personality. IM Photo Studio uses a photojournalistic approach to capture couples' wedding days.

This full-service photography company offers multiple packages to choose from. They only shoot one wedding per day, in order to give you their undivided attention. You can also add on additional hours and a second photographer, to ensure your day is fully covered. Additional services include:

• Digital files
  • Custom graphics
  • Slideshow
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
In addition to shooting your wedding, IM Photo Studio is also available for your engagement session. They love to use natural light when photographing your love story. Additional services include:

• Trash the dress
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Save the dates

Areas Covered
This New York-based photography company shoots weddings all over the state and surroundings areas. Local areas include:

• Long Island

IM Photo Studio 6
IM Photo Studio 7

Steph · Married on 05/19/2018

Five Stars

Oh goodness, where do I even start? If you want some of the most amazing photos of your wedding ever, you need to hire Ina! Finding the perfect photographer was the most important part of planning for me, and when I found Ina’s work I knew she was “the one”. Not only are her pictures stunning, but she is the sweetest person I worked with during the wedding planning process. Ina is extremely professional and personable all wrapped into one. I loved how easy she was to communicate with and she was incredibly efficient at responding to my questions and emails and trust me, there were a lot. My husband and I had the best time shooting our engagement session with Ina and the photos came out amazing. I'm naturally nervous in front of a camera, but Ina gave us great direction and made me feel at ease immediately. Because our engagement pictures turned out so well my husband and I didn’t even give Ina a shot list, and she nailed every single wedding photo. It even rained on our wedding day (most of which was planned outside) and she just kept shooting all the way through without blinking an eye. I couldn’t have imagined my day without her - seriously, stop reading reviews and just book Ina!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Paige · Married on 04/28/2018

Ina is a genius! My husband and I are both people who never know what to do with our hands, as soon as a camera comes out both of us get SUPER awkward. We knew we were going to have to do a lot of looking around to find a wedding photographer up to that kind of challenge. Ina was the most perfect fit for us - she made us comfortable, provided the best instructions on how to pose (including what to do with our hands lol), and a lot of the time we didn't even realize she or her camera were around which helped us stay natural and not clam up. Her pictures are absolutely beautiful and she is truly one of a kind. Book Ina for your wedding, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 07/14/2018
    IM Photo Studio 8

Kayla · Married on 04/21/2018

Ina is everything we wanted and more in our wedding day photographer. Her sweetness, confidence and professionalism is evident, not to mention her breathtaking photos! Ina's presence throughout our wedding day was calming while she captured intimate moments between my husband and I, our families and wedding guests. We feel so grateful to have had Ina as such an important part of our wedding day. Our LOVE has been perfectly captured thanks to her. Ina McConnell is truly talented, we recommend her services 1000000%. Thank You Ina! xoxo

Sent on 06/05/2018
    IM Photo Studio 17
    IM Photo Studio 18

IM Photo Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• IM Photo Studio 1
    Complimentary boudoir session with wedding packages
    Mention the promo code prior to our first consultation and receive a complimentary boudoir with me when you book any of my wedding photography collections. Included are, 1 h shoot, 75-120 retouched images, print release. Little black books are available with additional costs.

• Floral Park, 11001 See on map