Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging Reviews

64 | Mineola, NY

64 Reviews for Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging

64 Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging Reviews

Sheila · event on: 08/06/2017

My fiancé and I were very fortunate to have Eddie capture photos for our engagement session yesterday. Eddie has been extremely helpful from the beginning, to being very knowledgeable about great spots for our session and giving us ideas about the "theme" for our picturesquely . We ended up choosing Brooklyn Bridge/Dumbo Park and we are so happy we did because Eddie knew the ins-and-outs of the area, from the best places to park, knowing the best time to go and being willing to go as early as 6 am in order to be able to capture the best moments possible. My fiancé and I are by no means comfortable in front of the camera and don't have much experience "posing" for pictures but Eddie was extremely professional and really helped us feel comfortable and by the end of the shoot we felt much more natural and it was all thanks to Eddie's patience and coaching for us. The end results are PERFECT, his eye and talent for capturing moments is unique and stunning. We are so excited to have him and his crew capture our wedding day and our future events!

Sheila · Married on 09/28/2018

My husband and I have nothing but PRAISE and great things to say for Eddie and his crew. From start to finish of they day, they showed their passion for their work, not settling for an “OK” shot but really trying to capture our day perfectly as you can tell from their work. Eddie set up our entire day’s timeline - starting from grooms and brides prep, to the church and pictures at Planting Fields - and made sure we got back in time to our venue for cocktail hour. Everything was so effortlessly taken care of by Eddie and his team that my husband and I had nothing - literally nothing! - to worry about during the day. They were a pleasure to work with and made my husband and I, and my entire bridal party, feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Eddie not only did our wedding photos but our engagement photos and we have moments and beautiful memories to cherish for a lifetime thanks to him. Eddie is so professional and talented and I’m confident that you really can’t find anyone better or more passionate about capturing beautiful photos for your special day. We highly recommend Heart 2 Heart digital imaging!!!

Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 1
    Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 6
    Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 7
    Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 8

April · Married on 09/09/2018

If I could give 10 stars I would!! We had the most wonderful time working with Eddie. He helped us get comfortable in front of the camera and really captured what makes us special as a couple. He was easygoing and calm and made the whole process fun, not to mention the BREATHTAKING photos that resulted! We didn’t have the best weather on our day (not raining but super cold and very windy on the water) and he readjusted our plan at the drop of a hat to make us comfortable and give us the best possible photos. And they turned out great! We wouldn’t change a thing! We couldn’t be more pleased with the results.

Sean · Married on 09/02/2018

My wife and I have nothing but amazing things to say about Eddie and his staff. From our first meeting we knew we picked the right person to capture our day. The attention to details, professionalism, quality and just overall great and friendly service. You'll be making a mistake if you didn't choose Heart 2 Heart

Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 9

Nicholas · Married on 08/18/2018

My wife and I selected Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging for our wedding and we couldn't be more happier with the decision. We chose to have two photographers as well as a videographer for our wedding and they were with my wife and I all day. They were all extremely professional, friendly, and focused on the task at hand. They were all a great help in directing everybody in the wedding party when posing for pictures. Not only did they provide their expert recommendations, but they also had my wife and I heavily involved in selecting the type of pictures we wanted to take throughout the wedding day. I am writing this review in early September and we already received our wedding trailer and some of the best pictures taken from the wedding as a sample of what is to come. I highly recommend anybody who is getting married or is just having a big event in general to hire this company as you will be extremely satisfied with the results.

Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 10
    Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 11
    Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 12
    Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 13

migdalia · Married on 08/17/2018

Eddie from Heart 2 Heart did an amazing job! He was very attentive to me and my family and was able to get really amazing photos of my husband and I. Also, he did a great job at making us and our family feel comfortable in front of the camera. This was the best decision we made for our big day.

Kimberly · Married on 04/20/2018

I honestly don't think that there are words to express the how much I LOVED Eddie's work. My biggest concern about my wedding was the photographer ( as my husbands was the DJ ) because pictures are the only thing we would have to forever look back upon... well Eddie KILLED it. Eddie was in contact with me prior to the wedding, to make a timeline and to see what I wanted. Our wedding was on 4/20/2018 ending at 12:00AM and Eddie of course had pictures ( not all of them but about 30 ) the next morning by 11:00AM and if that was all the pictures I was going to receive from him I wouldn't be mad. Our teaser pictures were PERFECT! Eddie knew exactly how to position us, make us smile without it being fake and just make sure I got all the shots I wanted. I booked Eddie through MRG Productions and I am so happy Marty suggested him for us. Attached are only 3 of the MANY perfect pictures I have and I know there are more coming!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH EDDIE AND TEAM!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 14
    Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 15
    Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 16

Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging's reply:

Awww...thank you for the kind words. It was truly a pleasure being a part of your special day!

Angelina · Married on 10/14/2017

We are absolutely thrilled with how our day went thanks to them! They were absolutely amazing from beginning to end! Eddie Ramirez is by far the best at what he does!!!

Angelina · Married on 10/14/2017

Eddie was absolutely perfect! He and his team are so professional and down to earth! They made me feel so at ease and listened to every silly request I️ had! My pictures are stunning and I️ can’t believe how quickly I️ got them after the wedding. If you’re looking for a funny, nice, professional, and quality photographer Eddie is your guy!

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2017

I cannot recommend Eddie and his team enough. Eddie is an amazing and creative photographer and such an amazing person that by the end of our wedding he became my friend. He made us feel so comfortable and made me calm. Our wedding day was very chaotic as I did not have a wedding planner and it rained pretty heavy the morning of. I had anxiety and was so nervous I would not get the photos I envisioned because of the weather and chaos leading up to our first look. However, Eddie was a breath of fresh air and told me he would do whatever it took to make me happy. He made me so calm that I stopped calculating everything in my head and trust his expertise. He went above and beyond and made all of our wedding photography dreams come true. My husband hates taking photos and he even made him enjoy the experience. Eddie is so creative that he gets on his hands and knees, flat on his stomach and he even stood up on a ledge over looking the reservoir to get our perfect photos. He knows how to shoot traditional, high fashion, creative lighting and even sparklers. I will definitely be using Eddie and his team for all of our future events. We love you!!! Again, Thank you so much for everything. YOU ROCK!

Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 17
    Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 18
    Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 19
    Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 20
    Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 21

Jolene · Married on 09/29/2017

Eddie, Sal, and Mario were the best team to capture our wedding day! The week leading up to the wedding I was in constant contact with Eddie to finalize the timeline of the day, specific shots, details, and moments that we wanted captured. I was confident the day would go well due to the great communication leading up to our day. Our day went so smoothly and we have Eddie and his team to thank for that. I have a big family and Eddie was able to organize everyone and capture amazing photos. We've seen our previews and the pictures are beautiful, can't wait to see the rest! Thank you to Eddie & the H2H team!!

Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 22
    Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 23
    Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 24
    Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging 25

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2017

Eddie was recommend by a friend and I'm so happy that I chose him! He is a complete pleasure to work with . Always accessible and easy to work with . He has an eye for detail that made my pictures completly amazing . He also captured those small incognito moments that I will forever cherish . He took charged and ensured we stayed on track. As a side note we decided to use his services for videography as well. What's better than a one stop shop. I highly recommend Eddie and look forward to using him for other important milestones in my life .

Meghan · Married on 06/16/2017

Having Eddie as our photographer was one of the greatest decisions we've ever made. He was always so responsive and one step ahead of me. We had every detail laid out and executed (including day of changes because of the weather). I loved getting our "sneak peak" within days of the wedding. His whole team was great to work with-friendly, respectful, fun, laid back. Eddie is so prompt even during the very busy wedding season. When we received our thank you's I thought it was a Tiffanys package, wrapped with such care. GO WITH EDDIE AND YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED

• FutureDMK

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2017

Eddie and his team were so amazing with my now husband and I. He was with us the entire way from our engagement shoot to the day of the wedding! We had originally had our engagement pictures done through and amature photographer just starting out, not the that pictures were bad, they just weren't what we expected. We found Eddie through a friend and let me tell you, his picture his pictures came out beyond our expectations. My husband doesn't like pictures and eddie made us feel comfortable from day one! The day of our wedding was about 100 degrees (in MAY) and regardless of the heat Eddie and his team remained professional and did everything they could for us and our guest while taking pictures. They went above and beyond even if it was just to get us water or a towel! They adapted very well! We honestly can't wait to use him for future endeavors!!!!

Charisy · Married on 04/08/2017

My husband and I can't say enough good things about Heart 2 Heart Photography, Eddie and his team!!!! From our E-session to our wedding, Eddie is truly awesome with a great vision to capture every moment. He makes you feel super comfortable in front of the lens and you forget he's even there. Any questions or concerns, he's quick to respond back and helped ease the stress of wedding planning. We highly recommend them!!

Pryia · Married on 04/01/2017

AMAZING. I would recommend you guys to everyone! Your attention to detail, your flexibility, your patience, it was all appreciated. Your whole team was awesome, so nice and easy to work with. You made us all feel comfortable, even the flower girl which isn't easy to do. I am in love with just the sneak peak of the pictures you gave us and I cannot wait to see the rest. I am beyond happy that we were lucky enough to have you capture our day. It wouldn't have been the same with anyone else!

Dawn · Married on 03/31/2017

Heart 2 Heart was absolutely amazing. Not only did Eddie stay in touch with me consistently before my wedding to ensure we would capture everything and everyone we wanted to, he made me feel at ease by creating a detailed timeline for our wedding day.
    Although it rained our entire day, Eddie and his team took the most beautiful pictures. You know you're working with a great photographer when he can make you feel like rain on your wedding day is a good thing.
    Heart 2 heart was by our side the whole day amd night, and were very professional, extremely patient, creative, fun and truly know how to make a couple shine on their big day.

I highly recommend ??2??

Jeanine · Married on 02/24/2017

My husband & I for our 5 year anniversary decided to get married in church & throw a party since we originally only did city hall Our wedding was 2/24 so we didn't plan more than 6 mos in advance knowing we wouldn’t have issues due to the time of year We luckily hired an event planner who works w/ Heart 2 Heart & once seeing the photos and discussing budgets we ended up booking If you’re looking for someone with an eye for the right shot an amazing personality & professional demeanor Eddie from Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging is your guy Eddie has exceeded our expectations & that’s being said with only seeing our 60 sneak-peek photos Eddie’s photos are story telling We are truly in awe of how our love was captured so beautifully so real & un-staged Everyone is raving about these photos Eddie & assistant Belle were beyond amazing & professional We have 3 daughters under 4 yrs their patience with them & knowing how to get the right shot was a big stress reliever in itself We have large immediate families & no shots were missed all done with ease & no stress We wish we could go back but just knowing we have these absolutely amazing & breathtaking photos to look at and relive for years to come leaves us with a huge smile on our face and hearts We would highly recommend Eddie and his team Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging We will be singing their praises for years to come Thank you again for capturing those irreplaceable moments in our life we will forever be thankful

Jackie · Married on 11/20/2016

Heart 2 Heart was such an incredible company that we hired for our wedding. Eddie is professional, punctual and such a talented photographer. His team is efficient, kind and fun to work with. We truly appreciated his personal touch with making our wedding pictures look unbelievable. All of our guests were in awe at the quality of his work and efficiency. I would highly recommend his company to make your day a beautiful memory you will cherish forever.

Anna · Married on 11/06/2016

I just had my wedding last weekend and we used Heart 2 Heart photography. Eddie and his crew are the best photographer and videographer out there. Eddie is very prompt and makes you feel comfortable. It was a pleasure working with them. They're very creative and most important passionate with their work. Eddie works really hard to make his bride happy. In my experience, I will definitely use him again and definitely recommend him without a doubt.

Melanie · Married on 09/24/2016

Perfect as always, my parents used Heart 2 Heart for their anniversary and the were just as perfect!!

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I couldn't have picked a better main photographer. Having heard rave reviews from my brother in laws wedding and now I know for myself that you cannot go wrong with Eddie! Anything we needed it felt like he dropped whatever he was doing just a accommodate us through email or a phone call. He is extremely organized, punctual, on top of ALL aspects of the timeline on your wedding day and even the months following to give you the wedding pictures! He completely understands the sense of urgency to have those pictures accessible as soon as possible, even giving you a "sneak preview" which we loved! Not to mention he has such an awesome personality and really has a true passion for what he does. Eddie and his team are the best of the best! We highly recommended Heart 2 Heart! Thank you for making our day perfect!

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2016

Eddie and his crew were very patient and helpful the whole day of our wedding! We cherish the beautiful photos they captured every part of that day. We are forever grateful for the photos we have to relive that day! Aside from taking photos, Eddie always making sure I was calm. As a nervous bride it means a lot to have your photographer there making sure you feel comfortable. THANK YOU AGAIN!

What can I say about Eddie, Big Sal, and Little Sal. They made my wedding day flow so smoothly. From the minute they got there to the end of the night; the professionalism, the personalities; we all meshed really well. After getting a preview of some of the pictures, they were OUTSTANDING. The weather worked in our favor for Eddie and Sal to capture all the special moments and even improvise . Their visions were exactly what we wanted to see in our wedding photos. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

This company worked endlessly to make sure the perfect pictures were taken, They couldnt of done a better job and we would recommend them to any and every couple. They made us feel comfortable from the start to finish and have a passion for what they do. If you are looking for the best for youre wedding day, this is the company to go with. Our pictures played throughout our reception and everyone was asking for who our photographer was because of the quality and style of the pictures.