57 Reviews for Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging

Canvas (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)
52 Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging Reviews

We are absolutely thrilled with how our day went thanks to them! They were absolutely amazing from beginning to end! Eddie Ramirez is by far the best at what he does!!!

Profile Picture Angelina, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eddie was absolutely perfect! He and his team are so professional and down to earth! They made me feel so at ease and listened to every silly request I️ had! My pictures are stunning and I️ can’t believe how quickly I️ got them after the wedding. If you’re looking for a funny, nice, professional, and quality photographer Eddie is your guy!

Profile Picture Angelina, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot recommend Eddie and his team enough. Eddie is an amazing and creative photographer and such an amazing person that by the end of our wedding he became my friend. He made us feel so comfortable and made me calm. Our wedding day was very chaotic as I did not have a wedding planner and it rained pretty heavy the morning of. I had anxiety and was so nervous I would not get the photos I envisioned because of the weather and chaos leading up to our first look. However, Eddie was a breath of fresh air and told me he would do whatever it took to make me happy. He made me so calm that I stopped calculating everything in my head and trust his expertise. He went above and beyond and made all of our wedding photography dreams come true. My husband hates taking photos and he even made him enjoy the experience. Eddie is so creative that he gets on his hands and knees, flat on his stomach and he even stood up on a ledge over looking the reservoir to get our perfect photos. He knows how to shoot traditional, high fashion, creative lighting and even sparklers. I will definitely be using Eddie and his team for all of our future events. We love you!!! Again, Thank you so much for everything. YOU ROCK!

Profile Picture Jessica , 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Transportation, Videography

Eddie, Sal, and Mario were the best team to capture our wedding day! The week leading up to the wedding I was in constant contact with Eddie to finalize the timeline of the day, specific shots, details, and moments that we wanted captured. I was confident the day would go well due to the great communication leading up to our day. Our day went so smoothly and we have Eddie and his team to thank for that. I have a big family and Eddie was able to organize everyone and capture amazing photos. We've seen our previews and the pictures are beautiful, can't wait to see the rest! Thank you to Eddie & the H2H team!!

Profile Picture Jolene, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great to work with, professional team. Felt completely comfortable with Eddie. Personable and relatable.

Profile Picture Charnette, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eddie was recommend by a friend and I'm so happy that I chose him! He is a complete pleasure to work with . Always accessible and easy to work with . He has an eye for detail that made my pictures completly amazing . He also captured those small incognito moments that I will forever cherish . He took charged and ensured we stayed on track. As a side note we decided to use his services for videography as well. What's better than a one stop shop. I highly recommend Eddie and look forward to using him for other important milestones in my life .

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Having Eddie as our photographer was one of the greatest decisions we've ever made. He was always so responsive and one step ahead of me. We had every detail laid out and executed (including day of changes because of the weather). I loved getting our "sneak peak" within days of the wedding. His whole team was great to work with-friendly, respectful, fun, laid back. Eddie is so prompt even during the very busy wedding season. When we received our thank you's I thought it was a Tiffanys package, wrapped with such care. GO WITH EDDIE AND YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Eddie and his team were so amazing with my now husband and I. He was with us the entire way from our engagement shoot to the day of the wedding! We had originally had our engagement pictures done through and amature photographer just starting out, not the that pictures were bad, they just weren't what we expected. We found Eddie through a friend and let me tell you, his picture his pictures came out beyond our expectations. My husband doesn't like pictures and eddie made us feel comfortable from day one! The day of our wedding was about 100 degrees (in MAY) and regardless of the heat Eddie and his team remained professional and did everything they could for us and our guest while taking pictures. They went above and beyond even if it was just to get us water or a towel! They adapted very well! We honestly can't wait to use him for future endeavors!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Video, Wedding Portraits

My husband and I can't say enough good things about Heart 2 Heart Photography, Eddie and his team!!!! From our E-session to our wedding, Eddie is truly awesome with a great vision to capture every moment. He makes you feel super comfortable in front of the lens and you forget he's even there. Any questions or concerns, he's quick to respond back and helped ease the stress of wedding planning. We highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Charisy, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heart 2 Heart was absolutely amazing. Not only did Eddie stay in touch with me consistently before my wedding to ensure we would capture everything and everyone we wanted to, he made me feel at ease by creating a detailed timeline for our wedding day.
Although it rained our entire day, Eddie and his team took the most beautiful pictures. You know you're working with a great photographer when he can make you feel like rain on your wedding day is a good thing.
Heart 2 heart was by our side the whole day amd night, and were very professional, extremely patient, creative, fun and truly know how to make a couple shine on their big day.

I highly recommend ??2??

Profile Picture Dawn, 3/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband & I for our 5 year anniversary decided to get married in church & throw a party since we originally only did city hall Our wedding was 2/24 so we didn't plan more than 6 mos in advance knowing we wouldn’t have issues due to the time of year We luckily hired an event planner who works w/ Heart 2 Heart & once seeing the photos and discussing budgets we ended up booking If you’re looking for someone with an eye for the right shot an amazing personality & professional demeanor Eddie from Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging is your guy Eddie has exceeded our expectations & that’s being said with only seeing our 60 sneak-peek photos Eddie’s photos are story telling We are truly in awe of how our love was captured so beautifully so real & un-staged Everyone is raving about these photos Eddie & assistant Belle were beyond amazing & professional We have 3 daughters under 4 yrs their patience with them & knowing how to get the right shot was a big stress reliever in itself We have large immediate families & no shots were missed all done with ease & no stress We wish we could go back but just knowing we have these absolutely amazing & breathtaking photos to look at and relive for years to come leaves us with a huge smile on our face and hearts We would highly recommend Eddie and his team Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging We will be singing their praises for years to come Thank you again for capturing those irreplaceable moments in our life we will forever be thankful

Profile Picture Jeanine, 2/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Heart 2 Heart was such an incredible company that we hired for our wedding. Eddie is professional, punctual and such a talented photographer. His team is efficient, kind and fun to work with. We truly appreciated his personal touch with making our wedding pictures look unbelievable. All of our guests were in awe at the quality of his work and efficiency. I would highly recommend his company to make your day a beautiful memory you will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Jackie, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I just had my wedding last weekend and we used Heart 2 Heart photography. Eddie and his crew are the best photographer and videographer out there. Eddie is very prompt and makes you feel comfortable. It was a pleasure working with them. They're very creative and most important passionate with their work. Eddie works really hard to make his bride happy. In my experience, I will definitely use him again and definitely recommend him without a doubt.

Profile Picture Anna, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Perfect as always, my parents used Heart 2 Heart for their anniversary and the were just as perfect!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I couldn't have picked a better main photographer. Having heard rave reviews from my brother in laws wedding and now I know for myself that you cannot go wrong with Eddie! Anything we needed it felt like he dropped whatever he was doing just a accommodate us through email or a phone call. He is extremely organized, punctual, on top of ALL aspects of the timeline on your wedding day and even the months following to give you the wedding pictures! He completely understands the sense of urgency to have those pictures accessible as soon as possible, even giving you a "sneak preview" which we loved! Not to mention he has such an awesome personality and really has a true passion for what he does. Eddie and his team are the best of the best! We highly recommended Heart 2 Heart! Thank you for making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Nicole , 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eddie and his crew were very patient and helpful the whole day of our wedding! We cherish the beautiful photos they captured every part of that day. We are forever grateful for the photos we have to relive that day! Aside from taking photos, Eddie always making sure I was calm. As a nervous bride it means a lot to have your photographer there making sure you feel comfortable. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Profile Picture Melissa , 7/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

What can I say about Eddie, Big Sal, and Little Sal. They made my wedding day flow so smoothly. From the minute they got there to the end of the night; the professionalism, the personalities; we all meshed really well. After getting a preview of some of the pictures, they were OUTSTANDING. The weather worked in our favor for Eddie and Sal to capture all the special moments and even improvise . Their visions were exactly what we wanted to see in our wedding photos. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Profile Picture Farrah, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

This company worked endlessly to make sure the perfect pictures were taken, They couldnt of done a better job and we would recommend them to any and every couple. They made us feel comfortable from the start to finish and have a passion for what they do. If you are looking for the best for youre wedding day, this is the company to go with. Our pictures played throughout our reception and everyone was asking for who our photographer was because of the quality and style of the pictures.

Profile Picture User6547905, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so lucky to have the best wedding phototography ensemble ever! Eddie Ramirez and the Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging team were absolutely phenomenal and exceeded all expectations! We couldn't be more happier with their level of professionalism, creativity, talent and innovation. You can tell that they are truly passionate with what they do. It was surely reflected on our breathtaking pictures and will forever remind us of our wonderful wedding day. We have gotten unbelievable comments from our friends and family. Thank you so much for capturing our engagement, wedding and day-after session so beautifully. We absolutely love all of our photos. It will be a challenge to decide on the ones to print! We highly Eddie & Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging!

Profile Picture Sally, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Eddie was such a pleasure. Eddie was referred to me, after speaking with him and looking online at his work, INSTANT CONNECTION. We met Eddie for our engagement photo shoot and he had such a beautiful spirit. We were confident that our wedding day would be captured flawlessly. On the wedding day, after meeting the rest of team, it felt like close family and friends within 5 minutes. Eddie and his team was so professional and he really knows his stuff! I would hands down recommend Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging! Thanks Eddie for helping capturing a beautiful day.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

Exceptional service, professional, creative, personable masters of their craft sums up our impression of Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging. From the moment we met for our consultation, we were impressed with their level of professionalism and creativity. They were open to our ideas and committed to providing exceptional quality photographs of our special day. Their level of organization added to making it an amazingly beautiful experience because we were able to focus on the true meaning of the day without worrying about how it was being captured. They came prepared with props and poses. We suggested taking photos in a particular park and they suggested a more picturesque location with flowers and a gazebo in the same area that fit right into the day’s program. Their suggestions assisted with time management so that we were able to enjoy our wedding and not miss everything taking photos ( which was a complaint of many married friends). They were prompt, ebbing and flowing with the program so we never felt flustered. The team had great communication among them. Each had a great personality and managed the wedding party and guests quickly without being offensive or rude. Our wedding party and guests commented on how impressively they conducted their business. They were fun to have around which shows in the photos. In addition, their equipment is top of line and their mastery and creativity are top notch. Our pictures are amazing!! We were able to leave the venue with some pictures to wet our whistle. We got more photos to choose from very quickly once we returned. They have been very patient with us as we decide our final pictures for the album and are always responsive to any questions. The one downside we found is that we have so many beautiful pictures it is hard to narrow them down!!! We will gladly take that downside. They are truly magazine worthy. We are very particular about our photos, even a simple selfie, so Heart 2 Heart wholeheartedly gets our 5 stars.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 8/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photographer was in a word AWESOME!!!!!! high level of professionalism, very friendly, accommodating, and the pictures came out gorgeous!!!!

Profile Picture Marian, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Not only was he affordable and a pleasure to work with but the photography is amazing. Unique shots, ability to capture rare moments. I am totally amazed by his work and so glad we went with Eddie Ramirez/heart 2 heart. The captured memories he has left me with will last a lifetime. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Everything was perfect. Pictures were amazing and the guys were so sweet and professional.

Profile Picture Diana, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had a blast working with Eddie and his crew at Heart 2 Heart Digital Imaging. To say that their attention to detail is superb is an understatement--my husband and I were blown away with each set up and pose. Their hard work is completely evident in their photos and it is no secret that each member is a team player who works tirelessly to improve his or her craft.

In the months and days leading up to our special day, Eddie made sure to keep in touch and went into as much detail as we needed in order to prepare. From the minute they stepped into our home, Eddie and his team were prompt, professional, and personable. We started with bride and groom's preparation and the crew later took us out to Gantry Park in Long Island City for sunset photos and incredible night shots. We were completely amazed at the quality and beauty of each photo and I was beyond excited to share them with family, friends, and friends' friends.

Their creativity and special attention to the tiniest detail were incredible.

I highly recommend Heart to Heart Digital Imaging for special moments and events. You can not go wrong with this excellent team. They are one of Long Island's gems. They're guaranteed to capture your heart just as they have captured mine!

Thank you, Heart 2 Heart!!!

Profile Picture Shelley, 5/19/15, 2 Reviews