MRG Productions Reviews

MRG Productions 4
MRG Productions 5
MRG Productions 6

Jessica · Getting married on 03/16/2019

We booked with MRG for our engagement party at The Loft By Bridgeview, and let me say-we were not disappointed! Marty and his crew came highly regarded by my sister after she used them for her wedding at Jericho Terrace back in 2013. From the moment I first emailed Marty and got a response within minutes, I knew we were in good hands. We really got to talking more about 3 weeks before the party, when my original photographer had to cancel on me. Marty's quick response (as always) once again reassured me there was nothing to worry about, and that he had a wonderful photographer, Eddie, who was available that night. Eddie was wonderful, he took so many great pictures, candids and posed, and got the photos to us in 3 days! I let Marty take control of the music selection that night and I was very happy to do so, he put together an awesome blend of music for the crowd we had. People were dancing all night long and the dance floor was packed! We also requested to use 2 plasma TV's to display pictures Eddie was taking as the night went on, and we also had a video we wanted to play of our trip to Greece where we got engaged. And the entire set up Marty came in with was amazing!!!! So up to date and clean looking. I could go on and on about Marty-he is a wonderful guy who very clearly pays a lot of attention to detail and most importantly, the needs of his clients. Would book with him and his crew again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 02/02/2018

MRG Productions's reply:

Thanks Jessica, We really appreciate the amazing review. We also would like to thank you for letting us be part of your engagement party. It was a great crowd. Your family and friends are a lot of fun. We look forward to the next event :)

Cindy · Married on 08/18/2018

Jason was our MC and he kept the party going all night. Orville was our DJ and he made sure he took the time to get to know my husband and I and what kind of music we were looking for. I would definitely recommend them for all your party needs.

kelly · Married on 06/30/2018

All I can say is, INCREDIBLE!!!!! MRG did my wedding a week ago. They were amazing. I had multiple people say it was the best DJ they have ever seen. They had the dance floor packed the entire night. They are also very easy to work with. Marty and Lydia answered emails/texts right away. They made it stress free. I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 07/09/2018

MRG Productions's reply:

Kelly & Anthony! Thank you so much! We loved working with you! Making you happy is what we strive for and rocking your wedding! We are so happy to hear that you and your family had a great time. I hope we can continue to join you and your family on many more grand events! Thank you for this amazing review.

Meghan · Married on 06/30/2018

MRG was absolutely incredible! After meeting with a few other DJ's we knew that Marty's team and MRG should be at our wedding! It was very important for us to have a bilingual MC and Alex delivered! Working with Marty was easy throughout the entire process and they were extremely accommodating! Billy kept the music rocking while Alex had the crowd on the floor! We wanted to maximum amount of dancing possible and this was totally achieved! Service was excellent and price was awesome!! Thank you for making our wedding dreams come true!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    MRG Productions 7

MRG Productions's reply:

Hey Meghan! Wow! Thank you so much for this amazing review! We strive to make you happy, and create your perfect dream wedding! We are happy to hear of this great news! I'm sure there will be many more grand events in the near future! We have your back!!!! THANK YOU

Kimberly · Married on 04/20/2018

I don't even know where to begin with MRG. We used MRG package with DJ, Photographer and Videographer and it was astonishing!! Marty was our MC and I have not stopped hearing about the party since. Marty is so interactive and just so easy to get along with. Meeting up with Marty prior to the wedding I knew I was going to have a great night, but it wasn't just great it was perfect. I truly had the wedding of my dreams and my guests are amazed with how fun Marty was. I am so happy I booked with MRG and I wouldn't have wanted my wedding any another way. Booking with MRG was my best wedding decision!!! Hope your guests like to dance because mine did ALL night!

Eddie was my photographer and my pictures are PERFECT! I am literally obsessed, but he will get his own review but book him through MRG! Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/30/2018

MRG Productions's reply:

Hey Kimberly! Thank you for the amazing review! We love to hear we WOWED you, and made your wedding party "The wedding of the year!" As fun as we are we love to make sure everything is perfect for you. Thank you kindly, Good luck to you guys!
  • F

Francesca · Married on 04/13/2018

Wow! My husband and I were so blessed to have Marty, Eddie & Vinny to be such a big part of our day! As a bride, you dream of this day your whole life. You expect it to be nothing but PERFECT. MRG Productions played a huge role in making our day PERFECT. From the first day we met with Marty, Eddie & Vinny up until the day of - they were nothing less of amazing. Very supportive, answered all our questions as soon as possible, never left our side until our final goodbye! Eddie & Vinny came in the morning of with all smiles making all of my girls feel comfortable! There were times I turned around to see them both just shooting away at special moments. Their passion for what they do makes their work as good as it is! Eddie was on the floor capturing breathtaking shots as Vinny worked around him capturing the video footage to create a memory for a lifetime! Music was exactly what we were looking for!! Marty kept the crowd up ALL night. I don’t think I sat down once. It truly was the best day of my life!!! Everyone was so impressed by the music selection and how it truly pleased all age groups. If you are looking for the perfect team for your perfect day - go with MRG productions!!! Eddie for photo, Vinny for video and Marty for MC! You guys are the best!!!! There is a lot of competition out there and a lot of talented people but coming from a very picky person who always second guesses things I can promise you there won’t be a team as good as them!! Truly blessed to have them. Our sneak peak selection of pictures leaves me in tears every time we look at them! I can’t wait to see them all!!!! Thank you guys for completing our day!! You rock!

Sent on 04/20/2018
    MRG Productions 8
    MRG Productions 9
    MRG Productions 10
    MRG Productions 11
    MRG Productions 12

MRG Productions's reply:

Francesca, Thank you very much for letting us make your wedding day PERFECT! We are very pleased that we've made you happy. We strive for Perfection. CHEERS to you guys and CHEERS to perfection.

Megan · Married on 04/08/2018

Just got married on Sunday April 8th and I have to say, Marty and our DJ did an amazing job! Everyone was up and dancing. i got so many compliments on having the most fun wedding ever....thank you to Marty and the whole MRG team for making my wedding a wonderful experience. They were very professional, energetic, listened to everything I wanted and delivered it all! Thank you again, would highly recommend to anyone looking for music entertainment for their event!

Sent on 04/10/2018

MRG Productions's reply:

Thank you Megan for the wonderful review. We are pleased to hear you and your guest had an amazing time at your wedding party. That's what we do best! Thank you kindly.

tami · Married on 10/22/2017

MRG Productions did an AMAZING job!!! Marty was our MC and from the very first meeting he showed his experience and made the whole process effortless. He was incredibly responsive through email and phone, which made the stress of wedding planning easier for us to deal with overall. Our DJ, Orville, kept the dance floor full the whole time, my guest had a great time dancing the night away.

Overall I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. We give him our highest rating and strongest recommendations.

Sent on 11/28/2017

MRG Productions's reply:

Hey Tami, Thank you for the amzaing review. We are very happy to take some wedding planning stress away. Thank you for choosing us to make your wedding party a night to remember.

Angelina · Married on 10/14/2017

They were beyond awesome! From start to finish they helped make the day so fantastic! They were so much fun to be around and work with! So glad that we picked them!

Sent on 11/12/2017

MRG Productions's reply:

Hi Angela, thank you so much for the amazing review! On behalf of the MRG team, we could not be happier that you have selected us. Thank you for giving us this honor.

Meera · Married on 09/23/2017

This company was recommended by a friend who used them for her wedding. I had a blast at hers so figured why not give them a try. Initially, I sent an email VERY late at night and I received a response within 5 minutes, which was impressive. I decided to take the trip out and meet with them. While they had never worked at my selected venue, they assured me it would be no problem, and it wasn't. There were no extra travel fees and the venue and MRG worked out all the details without me - less stress for me. I had no qualms about hiring them - I felt confident they would do a good job and their pricing is very good. I put down a deposit for the DJ only, but I knew that I would eventually get the photo booth, but wasn't 100% sure. Two weeks leading up to the wedding is really when I emailed a lot and I got responses within 24 hours! I added on last minute things to my package which they bent over backwards to accommodate (even renting another van to get the equipment to my venue) and I wasn't charged any extra for my last minute add-on's. I had a mixed crowd of Caribbean, Southern American & NYC locals. I was very worried about pleasing everyone but Orville, the DJ, definitely delivered. The guests never left the dance floor and everyone danced everything! Soca, Pop, 90's - all seamless. I'm so happy I went with this company. My only wish is that I have another event to hire them for! You can't go wrong with them - give them a try and I promise you won't be sorry.

Sent on 10/02/2017

MRG Productions's reply:

Hi Meera, Thank you for the amazing review. We take great pride in the level of customer service we provide. We fully understand everyone has crazy work schedules and we try our best to accommodate them as quickly as possible. It was our pleasure to deliver everything you wanted seamlessly. We look forward working with you again. Thanks again :)

Andrew · Married on 09/23/2017

From the people (Dj, MC, photo booth attendant and etc.) they were phenomenal!!! For the music and the production of whole the entertainment for the wedding was 5 stars!! Marty you are the best!

daisy · Married on 09/23/2017

Our wedding would not have been the same without Marty and his team.They were amazing to work with and had our guest dancing all night! Our guest are still talking about the wedding. We also had Frank playing during our cocktail hour as the acoustic guitarist- our guest were blown away- HE IS AMAZING! If you are looking for an awesome DJ company to work with for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/03/2017

MRG Productions's reply:

Thank you Daisy for the amazing review! We take great pride in taking care of our brides and grooms. Thank you for choosing us, we are so glad everyone had a great time.

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2017

Having MRG productions at The Barn at Old Bethpage was a HOME RUN. The dance floor was packed all night with family and friends dancing and laughing. Not only did MRG play all the songs my husband and I requested, but they played other songs that complimented our playlist. From the the perfect low-key cocktail hour music, to classics thrown in here and there, and all the way to the epic Meatloaf singing battle (that my family still talks about to this day), MRG helped take our wedding to the NEXT LEVEL. I am so impressed with these guys!! Worth every dime!!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

MRG Productions's reply:

Hi Ashley, Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review. We greatly appreciate it. We would like to thank you for selecting MRG Productions as your wedding entertainment. We had a blast rocking it out with your family and friends. Nothing says sing off better than Meatloaf............LOL We hope to see you soon.

Monica · Married on 06/30/2017

Marty the MC and Billy the DJ were absolutely wonderful. They kept my guests dancing and played all the music we requested. They will be my go to DJ service for any future events I plan.

Sent on 07/08/2017

MRG Productions's reply:

Monica, thanks for the great review. Billy and I had a blast with you and your guests. Looking forward to working with you again.

Janice · Married on 06/29/2017

Wedding 6/29/17- My husband and I first saw Marty at a friend's wedding, and from then on we knew we had to have him as our MC at our wedding. From the start of our wedding planning process, Marty was professional, quick to respond, and so easy (and fun!) to work with. I will never forget how excited I was when I first saw Marty as our MC at our wedding! He kept the party rocking the entire night and brought so much energy into the room. Our guests are still talking about how amazing he was. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day as wonderful and fun as it was! We hope to see you soon. -Janice & Paul

Meghan · Married on 06/16/2017

We used MRG Productions for dj, photography & videography for our wedding on 6/16/17. Marty and his entire company made our wedding thr most amazing day ever! The dance floor was PACKED, we have received so mang compliments about how awesome or dj was and how great the music was. He really made our wedding day better than I ever could have dreamed of! If we had to do it all over again I would choose MRG! Worth every dollar spent

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

Marty and his team were super easy to work with and always available for my questions and concerns. We first saw MRG at my cousin's wedding and loved how much energy they brought to their event. MRG took our music preferences and made our wedding a completely new experience! We couldn't have asked for a better time! The added bonus was working with Eddie as our photographer. We had no idea what we wanted to capture and Eddie was very professional and accommodating. We were absolutely stunned with the finished product. I completely recommend the candid photographer for the reception as well. Thank you so much Marty and MRG!

• FutureDMK

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2017

Wedding 5/19/17- I can't even begin to express how grateful I am for this company! Marty and his staff were unbelieveable! His photographers Eddie and Mario were just wonderful! I had my engagement shoot with Eddie and I knew right then that we needed him & his team as our photographers. The day of my wedding was very hectic and eddie and his team were able to calm me down, it was like working with family! Marty's energy with my guest was through the roof during the reception! People are still talking about the entertainment. His photo booth was a hit! I would recommend this company to anyone! Marty made us feel like family the min we stepped in his door!

Sent on 06/02/2017

MRG Productions's reply:

Hi Danielle, Thank you for letting us be part of your special day and thank you for taking time to write this wonderful review. We had a lot fun with you and your family. We look forward to seeing you soon :) Congrats once again!
  • User7942190 · 1+ year ago

Wedding 3/2017
    First off Marty was fantastic with his communication and responsiveness. He gave us more then we even thought we could have wished for.
    Day of Alex and Manny were amazing everyone keeps Talking about the dj/mc and how they kept the party going. We are beyond pleased and would recommend MRG to anyone who asked

Sent on 03/23/2017

MRG Productions's reply:

Dear Private User..... Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad everyone had a great time. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and future recommendations. Congratulations once again and hope to see you guys soon. Marty

vanessa · Married on 10/29/2016

Had a wedding 10.29.16.
    Marty was a pleasure to work with and went over everything we needed to do to get things situated for the wedding. Anytime I had a question he had an answer. Marty was always quick to respond.

ALEX and ORVILLE were AMAZING!!! (They were our MC and DJ)
    From start to finish no one had anything negative to say!
    Alex and Orville were so professional, polite and attentive. They did everything we asked and flawlessly.
    They both came over to us and introduced themselves and made it known anything we wanted we will get. They followed through.

They touched on songs from my list I gave to Marty to play at the wedding and also took requests from my guests and pumped the crowd up!

They even let one of my guests sing for us which was super sweet!
    Orville personality was perfect. Great guys!

Marty, you and your staff helped us have an amazing wedding!

Heather · Married on 10/01/2016

Marty and his team are amazing! They made a day that I was very nervous about run seamless and smooth. They are professional, experienced and so much fun! Marty was able to accommodate every request we had for the night. His team provided music in 3 different locations- ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Everyone raved about how great our DJ was. He kept the dance floor packed and the energy was awesome! I had a great time working with Marty, I want to book him for every event from now on!

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2016

There was no second thought when it came to choosing a vendor for DJ, photo and video for our Wedding Day. MRG was our one and only choice! No need to look elsewhere, they are the WHOLE PACKAGE! My husband and I have been to 3 weddings that MRG were a part of and out of ALL the weddings we have been to those 3 stood out like no other and we wanted nothing less for our big day. We knew Marty, Eddie, Vinny and their team would not disappoint in all three areas and that is EXACTLY what we got! We couldn't have asked for a more professional, structured and most of all such a fun group of people! MC Marty's charisma, preparedness, and ability to roll with the punches makes him amazing at what he does! Photographer Eddie's attention to detail, patience, creativity and passion for what he does is so evident. (wait until you get your preview of pictures that he sends out so fast!) His easy going personality makes you feel so at ease so that your pictures do not looked staged! Just know when our engaged friends ask us for our opinion on this aspect of wedding planning you will our ONLY recommendation! Thank you for everything you guys are the best!

Sent on 09/26/2016

MRG Productions's reply:

Nicole, Thank you very much for this amazing review and thank you for letting MRG be part of your special day. We had a blast partying with your family and friends. Everything was beautiful. We can't wait to get you your albums and video. We are looking forward to the next one. Thanks again.............

Joe · Married on 09/16/2016

Marty and his team were amazing in every way. We got a higher end package.! The percussionist was great and the recap guy with his drone was awesome! Everyone loved the photobooth as well. He answered all my emails in a timely manner and catered to all of our requests that we had. We did a flash mob and my best man sang his speech and it all worked seemlessly. We couldn't get people off the dance floor and that's what we wanted! Perfect night all around. We will refer Marty and his team at MRG for all of our friends wedding events for years to come.

Meghan · Married on 09/09/2016

I used MRG as the DJ for my wedding. I could not have asked for a better DJ & MC. Marty was fantastic! My guests spent the whole night dancing and are still talking about how great the music was.

Sent on 09/11/2016

MRG Productions's reply:

Meghan, Thank you for writing this review. We had a lot of fun with your family and friends. It was a great wedding to be part of. I appreciate you letting us be part of it. Congratulations once again........