210 Reviews for MRG Productions

One Event Per Day (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
209 MRG Productions Reviews

We booked with MRG for our engagement party at The Loft By Bridgeview, and let me say-we were not disappointed! Marty and his crew came highly regarded by my sister after she used them for her wedding at Jericho Terrace back in 2013. From the moment I first emailed Marty and got a response within minutes, I knew we were in good hands. We really got to talking more about 3 weeks before the party, when my original photographer had to cancel on me. Marty's quick response (as always) once again reassured me there was nothing to worry about, and that he had a wonderful photographer, Eddie, who was available that night. Eddie was wonderful, he took so many great pictures, candids and posed, and got the photos to us in 3 days! I let Marty take control of the music selection that night and I was very happy to do so, he put together an awesome blend of music for the crowd we had. People were dancing all night long and the dance floor was packed! We also requested to use 2 plasma TV's to display pictures Eddie was taking as the night went on, and we also had a video we wanted to play of our trip to Greece where we got engaged. And the entire set up Marty came in with was amazing!!!! So up to date and clean looking. I could go on and on about Marty-he is a wonderful guy who very clearly pays a lot of attention to detail and most importantly, the needs of his clients. Would book with him and his crew again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/16/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

All I can say is, INCREDIBLE!!!!! MRG did my wedding a week ago. They were amazing. I had multiple people say it was the best DJ they have ever seen. They had the dance floor packed the entire night. They are also very easy to work with. Marty and Lydia answered emails/texts right away. They made it stress free. I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Profile Picture kelly, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I don't even know where to begin with MRG. We used MRG package with DJ, Photographer and Videographer and it was astonishing!! Marty was our MC and I have not stopped hearing about the party since. Marty is so interactive and just so easy to get along with. Meeting up with Marty prior to the wedding I knew I was going to have a great night, but it wasn't just great it was perfect. I truly had the wedding of my dreams and my guests are amazed with how fun Marty was. I am so happy I booked with MRG and I wouldn't have wanted my wedding any another way. Booking with MRG was my best wedding decision!!! Hope your guests like to dance because mine did ALL night!

Eddie was my photographer and my pictures are PERFECT! I am literally obsessed, but he will get his own review but book him through MRG! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Just got married on Sunday April 8th and I have to say, Marty and our DJ did an amazing job! Everyone was up and dancing. i got so many compliments on having the most fun wedding ever....thank you to Marty and the whole MRG team for making my wedding a wonderful experience. They were very professional, energetic, listened to everything I wanted and delivered it all! Thank you again, would highly recommend to anyone looking for music entertainment for their event!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/8/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC, One Event Per Day

MRG Productions did an AMAZING job!!! Marty was our MC and from the very first meeting he showed his experience and made the whole process effortless. He was incredibly responsive through email and phone, which made the stress of wedding planning easier for us to deal with overall. Our DJ, Orville, kept the dance floor full the whole time, my guest had a great time dancing the night away.

Overall I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. We give him our highest rating and strongest recommendations.

Profile Picture tami, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

They were beyond awesome! From start to finish they helped make the day so fantastic! They were so much fun to be around and work with! So glad that we picked them!

Profile Picture Angelina, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

This company was recommended by a friend who used them for her wedding. I had a blast at hers so figured why not give them a try. Initially, I sent an email VERY late at night and I received a response within 5 minutes, which was impressive. I decided to take the trip out and meet with them. While they had never worked at my selected venue, they assured me it would be no problem, and it wasn't. There were no extra travel fees and the venue and MRG worked out all the details without me - less stress for me. I had no qualms about hiring them - I felt confident they would do a good job and their pricing is very good. I put down a deposit for the DJ only, but I knew that I would eventually get the photo booth, but wasn't 100% sure. Two weeks leading up to the wedding is really when I emailed a lot and I got responses within 24 hours! I added on last minute things to my package which they bent over backwards to accommodate (even renting another van to get the equipment to my venue) and I wasn't charged any extra for my last minute add-on's. I had a mixed crowd of Caribbean, Southern American & NYC locals. I was very worried about pleasing everyone but Orville, the DJ, definitely delivered. The guests never left the dance floor and everyone danced everything! Soca, Pop, 90's - all seamless. I'm so happy I went with this company. My only wish is that I have another event to hire them for! You can't go wrong with them - give them a try and I promise you won't be sorry.

Profile Picture Meera, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the people (Dj, MC, photo booth attendant and etc.) they were phenomenal!!! For the music and the production of whole the entertainment for the wedding was 5 stars!! Marty you are the best!

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Our wedding would not have been the same without Marty and his team.They were amazing to work with and had our guest dancing all night! Our guest are still talking about the wedding. We also had Frank playing during our cocktail hour as the acoustic guitarist- our guest were blown away- HE IS AMAZING! If you are looking for an awesome DJ company to work with for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture daisy, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Having MRG productions at The Barn at Old Bethpage was a HOME RUN. The dance floor was packed all night with family and friends dancing and laughing. Not only did MRG play all the songs my husband and I requested, but they played other songs that complimented our playlist. From the the perfect low-key cocktail hour music, to classics thrown in here and there, and all the way to the epic Meatloaf singing battle (that my family still talks about to this day), MRG helped take our wedding to the NEXT LEVEL. I am so impressed with these guys!! Worth every dime!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Marty the MC and Billy the DJ were absolutely wonderful. They kept my guests dancing and played all the music we requested. They will be my go to DJ service for any future events I plan.

Profile Picture Monica, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Wedding 6/29/17- My husband and I first saw Marty at a friend's wedding, and from then on we knew we had to have him as our MC at our wedding. From the start of our wedding planning process, Marty was professional, quick to respond, and so easy (and fun!) to work with. I will never forget how excited I was when I first saw Marty as our MC at our wedding! He kept the party rocking the entire night and brought so much energy into the room. Our guests are still talking about how amazing he was. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day as wonderful and fun as it was! We hope to see you soon. -Janice & Paul

Profile Picture Janice, 6/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used MRG Productions for dj, photography & videography for our wedding on 6/16/17. Marty and his entire company made our wedding thr most amazing day ever! The dance floor was PACKED, we have received so mang compliments about how awesome or dj was and how great the music was. He really made our wedding day better than I ever could have dreamed of! If we had to do it all over again I would choose MRG! Worth every dollar spent

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Marty and his team were super easy to work with and always available for my questions and concerns. We first saw MRG at my cousin's wedding and loved how much energy they brought to their event. MRG took our music preferences and made our wedding a completely new experience! We couldn't have asked for a better time! The added bonus was working with Eddie as our photographer. We had no idea what we wanted to capture and Eddie was very professional and accommodating. We were absolutely stunned with the finished product. I completely recommend the candid photographer for the reception as well. Thank you so much Marty and MRG!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Wedding 5/19/17- I can't even begin to express how grateful I am for this company! Marty and his staff were unbelieveable! His photographers Eddie and Mario were just wonderful! I had my engagement shoot with Eddie and I knew right then that we needed him & his team as our photographers. The day of my wedding was very hectic and eddie and his team were able to calm me down, it was like working with family! Marty's energy with my guest was through the roof during the reception! People are still talking about the entertainment. His photo booth was a hit! I would recommend this company to anyone! Marty made us feel like family the min we stepped in his door!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/19/17, 4 Reviews

Wedding 3/2017
First off Marty was fantastic with his communication and responsiveness. He gave us more then we even thought we could have wished for.
Day of Alex and Manny were amazing everyone keeps Talking about the dj/mc and how they kept the party going. We are beyond pleased and would recommend MRG to anyone who asked

Profile Picture User7942190, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

Had a wedding 10.29.16.
Marty was a pleasure to work with and went over everything we needed to do to get things situated for the wedding. Anytime I had a question he had an answer. Marty was always quick to respond.

ALEX and ORVILLE were AMAZING!!! (They were our MC and DJ)
From start to finish no one had anything negative to say!
Alex and Orville were so professional, polite and attentive. They did everything we asked and flawlessly.
They both came over to us and introduced themselves and made it known anything we wanted we will get. They followed through.

They touched on songs from my list I gave to Marty to play at the wedding and also took requests from my guests and pumped the crowd up!

They even let one of my guests sing for us which was super sweet!
Orville personality was perfect. Great guys!

Marty, you and your staff helped us have an amazing wedding!

Profile Picture User7370088, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marty and his team are amazing! They made a day that I was very nervous about run seamless and smooth. They are professional, experienced and so much fun! Marty was able to accommodate every request we had for the night. His team provided music in 3 different locations- ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Everyone raved about how great our DJ was. He kept the dance floor packed and the energy was awesome! I had a great time working with Marty, I want to book him for every event from now on!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

There was no second thought when it came to choosing a vendor for DJ, photo and video for our Wedding Day. MRG was our one and only choice! No need to look elsewhere, they are the WHOLE PACKAGE! My husband and I have been to 3 weddings that MRG were a part of and out of ALL the weddings we have been to those 3 stood out like no other and we wanted nothing less for our big day. We knew Marty, Eddie, Vinny and their team would not disappoint in all three areas and that is EXACTLY what we got! We couldn't have asked for a more professional, structured and most of all such a fun group of people! MC Marty's charisma, preparedness, and ability to roll with the punches makes him amazing at what he does! Photographer Eddie's attention to detail, patience, creativity and passion for what he does is so evident. (wait until you get your preview of pictures that he sends out so fast!) His easy going personality makes you feel so at ease so that your pictures do not looked staged! Just know when our engaged friends ask us for our opinion on this aspect of wedding planning you will our ONLY recommendation! Thank you for everything you guys are the best!

Profile Picture Nicole , 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Marty and his team were amazing in every way. We got a higher end package.! The percussionist was great and the recap guy with his drone was awesome! Everyone loved the photobooth as well. He answered all my emails in a timely manner and catered to all of our requests that we had. We did a flash mob and my best man sang his speech and it all worked seemlessly. We couldn't get people off the dance floor and that's what we wanted! Perfect night all around. We will refer Marty and his team at MRG for all of our friends wedding events for years to come.

Profile Picture Joe, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

I used MRG as the DJ for my wedding. I could not have asked for a better DJ & MC. Marty was fantastic! My guests spent the whole night dancing and are still talking about how great the music was.

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used MRG Productions for our Wedding on 9/3/16 and they were amazing! We hired Frank through MRG Productions to play the guitar during cocktail hour, which was great! Marty was our MC and he was awesome! He got the crowd up and dancing all night! The whole MRG staff did a great job all night! All our guests loved the music and photobooth! We also had the zap photographer, which got great shots that were displayed on the Big TV's all night. The best part was that we received the USB drive at the end of our wedding! We highly recommend MRG production for weddings or any of your events for music & photo's! Thanks again for an amazing night!

Profile Picture User6701649, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

I can not express how happy I am with MRG productions. We recently got married, 9/2/16.. And let me tell you, it was a tough crowed to please. We had a late wedding 8:00-8:30 wedding 8:30-9:30 cocktail hour & 9:30-1:30 reception-- needless to say it was a late night and we had an older crowed of people- In Simple terms I was counting on the energy to die out because of the older generation mixed with a late night- Marty and his crew kept the energy high, people dancing and the room filled with excitement. It was a joyful night and my friends & family have yet to stop talking about it!

Looking back on our wedding day, I can truly say we wouldn't change a thing. Everything ran so smoothly- I didn't have a wedding planner- Marty was sure to communicate clearly with all my other staff timing his music selection perfectly. He delt with my wedding party (of drunken brothers) very well!

I can't thank him enough - I will be using them again and again for any and all future events- thank you again MRG!

Profile Picture User7180366, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography

We used MRG Productions for our wedding on 7/24/16 and were/are extremely happy with our choice. Marty was amazing and guided us through every step of the process. He was so accommodating to our needs and helped us plan out everything we wanted based on our budget. All MRG staff were always very prompt, available to answer questions about details and make minor changes to our event. From the beginning of the ceremony, to the end of the reception, MRG executed everything PERFECTLY. The DJ did a great job with the music (including our must play list) and we were lucky enough to have Marty as our MC. As mentioned above, I have nothing but good things to say about his professionalism (and sense of humor!). Marty is awesome at what he does and really had everyone up and dancing all night! He truly did everything he could to make us happy customers and the atmosphere at our event fantastic. Some other additions to our night were a GOBO, extra uplighting with a grand entrance (flickering lights/light show to a song that went along with our bride/groom) for our reception entry, haze, 4 illuminated columns, a zap photographer, and an illuminated DJ Booth. The zap photographer really did get some great action shots, which we received immediately before we left the venue on a portable USB drive. We also booked John (a percussionist) through MRG, who was also INCREDIBLE. He was banging those glow in the dark drums all night like a rockstar! So many of my guests mentioned how much they loved him. All in all, I absolutely recommend MRG to anyone for their music, video and/or photography needs. Out of all of the vendors we used/dealt with during our wedding preparation process, Marty and MRG was definitely the best.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 7/24/16, 1 Review