Smithtown, Smithtown, NY 11787 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,501

About New York Party Productions

New York Party Productions, based in Smithtown, New York, offers couples a talented team of entertainers and DJs for their wedding day. Offering a complete collection of professional equipment, this team strives to present the best possible service to each client. From their professional uplighting to their versatile and energetic MCs, they are here to cater to you.

The team at New York Party Productions meets with each couple before their big day to create an in-depth schedule and plan for their celebration. They offer a wide variety of packages, all of which can be tailored to suit your needs. Along with their DJs and MCs, this agency can also provide dance troupes, decor rental, videographers, photographers, and specialty performances for your event.

Follow New York Party Productions on
57bc65eabe9b8a57 1466860542266 20160623173801

2 Reviews for New York Party Productions

• Y

Yifan · Married on 06/11/2016

Mike was the DJ for our wedding and he is hands down the BEST vendor we had!! We were so lucky to have found him! To all the fellow Asian brides, you won't regret hiring Mike because he understands Asian culture and is so great with Asian weddings. When I was talking to some of my guests during dinner and happened to have a glass of Chardonnay in my hand, Mike came over and asked if I'm doing a traditional Chinese toast - it was not in my original plan but I thought it was such a great idea, so I went around every table giving toast, which ended up being one of the highlights of the night. Also, if you are a stressed out bride like me, Mike will ease all your concerns and make sure the wedding runs smoothly so that you don't need to worry about anything. It was forecasted to rain on my wedding day and Mike was the first vendor to call and discuss the plan of moving things inside. We ended up being lucky with the weather and Mike came to talk to me about having the first dance outside on the terrance against the sunset. I saw him cleaning up the terrace and re-arranging the ceremony flower on the terrace (he placed 8 masons jars of flowers nicely along the terrace edge) so that we could have a nice backdrop for our first dance - It came out so beautiful and I was really touched as he was truly looking out for us and wanted to make sure everything goes well (even things that are not music related!). He is great at what he is doing, great personality, and great attention to details; most importantly, he genuinely cares about his clients and wants them to have a great event and a great time - I could not have asked for more! I would highly recommend Mike!

Sent on 07/14/2016

New York Party Productions's reply:

It was a pleasure performing at your wedding and I'm so happy you were so pleased with my handling of your affair.

Mike Cardamone
    917-439-1542
    Www.newyorkpartyproductions.com
    Www.facebook.com/newyorkpartyproductions

New York Party Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    MC
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2501
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Karaoke
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 255.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Electronic
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Smithtown Smithtown, NY, 11787 See on map
    Location of (New York Party Productions)