All Star Limo Reviews

187 | Lindenhurst, NY

187 Reviews for All Star Limo

• Danielle

Danielle C. 路 Married on 12/06/2020

Cannot go wrong with All Star!

Everything about working with All Star was amazing. They kept things simple in the crazy mess that is planning a covid 2020 wedding. Their vehicles were all immaculate - and their shuttle was a huge hit with all of the guests. Our drivers arrived well in advance of the time asked, and were super accommodating with all of our requests and needs the day of. The Rolls Royce was super elegant and the 57-seater shuttle was AMAZNG inside. Both of our drivers went above and beyond to make sure everyone was comfortable, and got us where we needed to be in a timely & safe manner.

Jarrod and Allie were both so helpful and supportive with regards to last minute changes and helped us to come to final decisions with regards to our transportation needs.

Sent on 12/14/2020
  • Deana

Deana T. 路 Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent & Outstanding Service!!

All Star Limo was truly the best and helped make our day amazing. We had a lot of moving parts and every single one of our drivers were extremely helpful, professional and so so so so nice. The reason we chose All Star was because of the reviews I have read, and they did not disappoint!! First and foremost working with Jarrod was a pleasure; he was also professional, easy to work with and accommodating. We had a last minute switch of venue in NJ and everything went so smooth. We had a total of 5 cars (packard, 2 escalade limos, 8 passanger limo, and 37 passanger bus) and every single one was early, each car was immaculate and each driver was amazing. I did not expect them to assist us as much as they did, especially me the bride, they held my flowers, helped with my dress/veil, walked me to the church, stood next to us until we were ready to enter the church, even walked up to my husband at the altar to offer mints, I mean that's great! They helped switch everyone's personal belongings from one car to the other, I can go on and on. They were very patient during our pictures and went out of their way without hesitation. It was beyond my expectations! They were very friendly and helpful to my big bridal party and my family. I am so extremely happy with our choice, it simply was the little things that made our day even smoother and more amazing. Thank you x 1000000000 !!!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole B. 路 Married on 10/09/2020

Great people, great service

The drivers were the best. We could not have asked for better drivers. They were professional and so attentive. We got a flat tire on the way to our wedding. I feel like it will be a great story to tell our kids some day. They were fast to correct the situation and make it better. Even though we did not get to spend a lot of time in the packard, it was beautiful... thank you for great service
    P.s. my dad says you owe him a ride in the packard 馃槈

Sent on 10/14/2020

Tracey S. 路 Married on 07/04/2020

Thank you All Star!

Our experience with All Star was absolutely amazing! Artie was our limo driver for our July 4th wedding. He arrived early and assisted us with everything! From holding my bouquet, to ensuring we took our time for photos and didnt rush, to assisting me with my dress in the church, he was wonderful! Artie was so kind and friendly and truly put my mind at ease when we started assisting with so many details, way beyond just driving us. I was so impressed! Thank you All Star!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Christine 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Great Service

We had All Star Limos for our wedding on 10/26/2019. Through them we got our Rolls, party bus, and shuttle for the hotel guests. They were promptly on time, took care of the wedding party like gold. For myself being a pregnant bride, the drivers were fabulous and took such careful care of me, helped me carry my bouquet and all. I would recommend them 100 times over!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie 路 Married on 08/11/2019

All star limo was wesome!

They were great! They were at our hotel a few minutes early and were extremely courteous and professional. He got me and my entire bridal party to the venue right on time and the limo was beautiful and clean. Nothing bad to say about them. Would use again!!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Lauren 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!

All Star Limousine made our wedding day perfect. From start to finish, their vehicles were on time, got us where we needed to go and beautiful in every way. The chauffeurs were absolutely AMAZING and more then we ever could have imagined. They always knew what the right thing to do and say were and they helped keep us calm throughout the day as well! They really were the perfect vendor and made our dreams come true on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Michelle A. 路 Married on 07/14/2019

Great experience!!

Our experience with All Star Limo for our wedding was so great from beginning to end. I met with Toni at first and she helped me choose the car I wanted for our wedding day. We chose the Navigator - the car was clean and price of service was reasonable. Our driver Andy was timely and very professional. I highly recommend All Star Limo!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Diane D. 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Fantastic!

We cannot say enough about the service we received from All-Star Limousines for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding on 7/13/19. All vehicles arrived earlier than contracted for so they were ready to leave promptly, keeping the entire wedding day on schedule! The Rolls Royce arrived a half-hour early and was kept running to be sure the A/C was perfect for the bride鈥檚 ride to church! The drivers were professional and courteous. Thank you to All-Star for patiently allowing us to change pick-up times up until a few days before the wedding, no questions asked! Our third family wedding with All-Star was as perfect as the previous two!
    Diane & Bill, Huntington

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Lou

Lou 路 Married on 07/04/2019

Smooth Ride

All Star was a great limo vendor for us. Their party bus and driver were spectacular, got us everywhere we needed to go on time and helped spruce up the groomsmen's attire after getting ruffled along the way. They are very responsive and may even over confirm information with you (they called me on the bus from the church to the venue to confirm addresses a second time) but rather safe than sorry. They have a large amount of different vehicles that will meet all your transportation needs. Their party bus is off the hook and a great, comfortable way to transport a large wedding party.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Lia 路 Married on 02/17/2019

Professional transportation services. Highly recommend.

We used All Star for our recent wedding and couldn't be happier with their services. The vehicles were beautiful, the driver's were professional, and their prices were reasonable. The drivers were timely and helpful. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Aimee P. 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Class on Wheels!

The entire team at All Star Limo were fantastic to work with (Jarrad and Toni Joy, in particular)! They were accommodating, prompt, and courteous throughout our planning process through our wedding day! Our drivers transported our guests safely during a cold, damp January day! Artie, our 1962 Vintage Rolls Royce Phantom V (owned by King Farouk of Egypt 鈥 so cool!) driver, was especially phenomenal! This special car helped give our 鈥淭op Hat and Tails鈥 wedding the classic feel we were hoping for! I highly recommend All Star Limo! Thanks so much!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Jessica C. 路 Married on 12/31/2018

Excellent experience

All Star Limo provided a great deal on one of the most busiest days of the year (NYE), the driver also arrived on time. The driver was professional and very considerate, he came to the door to help all of the passengers including myself into the limo. The driver was also holding an umbrella so we do not get wet. Thanks again for helping out on my wedding day.

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Don't Look Anywhere Else!

The best of the best!!! Do not look anywhere else for your wedding or event transportation!! My husband and I hired All Star for our wedding in Sept. We rented the 32 passenger party bus. I was astounded by the quality of their vehicles. Not only was the bus BEAUTIFUL, their service and the driver were top notch. Our driver actually assisted my Maid of Honor getting me out of the bus. So my wedding dress didn't touch a single thing :) He was even chatting with my father assisting him with where to stand, shook his hand, wished us luck, etc. Just overall such a huge help and nice person. All star was so thorough and helpful throughout the process too. Toni-Joy helped with most of our customer service needs and she was amazing. Happy and helpful and had all the answers. Very highly recommend All Star. I won't go anywhere else for limousine services.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Natasha 路 Married on 08/18/2018

When we first went to All Star Limo, my husband was not leaning towards booking them for our wedding because he did not like one of the cars we saw. We did however go back to check them out again and we met with Jarrad. He was great and he showed us some newer vehicles which made my husband feel a lot better. We booked a white 9-passenger limo to take people to WBM from the hotel and we booked a black and silver Presidential Packard to take my husband and I to the hotel after the reception. We made sure to put in our contract that we wanted the newest one they have on that day. Everything was great! The limo got there right on time to take the guys and then came right back to take the girls. Because we had them for three hours, they were able to make two more trips for anyone staying at the hotel who wanted a ride over. Our driver was very patient and very nice and made sure to check in with my husband during his trips back and forth. The Packard came right in time for us to get some amazing shots outside before the rain started pouring! Inside was big and spacious and everyone loved the car. It was a great experience!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Donna 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Great service

All Star Limo was a great choice for our wedding! They were available to answer and and all questions we had when setting up the different cars we needed from the shuttle buses to transport guests from the venue to hotel, along with town cars for us to ride separately in. They have a large selection of cars and we were able to view the cars in person at their showroom, as well as online, so we knew exactly what we were getting. The drivers were punctual, professional, and a lot of fun to ride with. All the cars were clean and spacious to ride in as well. You will not regret choosing All Star Limo!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Stephanie 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Perfect Choice

When we went into the wedding planning process, we were slightly naive. We didn鈥檛 value the importance of the limo company the way we should have and we ended up in contract with someone we later heard horror stories about. In fact, we found that several limo companies push their vehicles and drivers to the limit, which often resulted in limos breaking down and drivers showing up late to pick up their customers.鈥∟one of this is a worry at All Star Limo. These guys were professional from start to finish. We rented the 32 passenger party bus and it was absolutely beautiful. It fit our entire bridal party (which was massive) comfortably. Our driver was absolutely incredible. Not only did he get us and our guests from to and from our destinations safely and comfortably, he was eager to help assist with the day wherever possible. He helped pin the boutonnieres and fold the pocket squares of the groomsmen. He even acted as a human shield for my wife at the church so I wouldn鈥檛 be able to see her through the glass doors until the moment it was time for her to walk. 鈥―on鈥檛 book a second rate limo company. You get what you pay for. All Star Limo will give you all the peace of mind in the world on the day of your wedding while providing you with incredible service as well.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Hannah 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Jarrad and his team are truly the best. I worked with Jarrad leading up to our wedding and it was truly a pleasure! He was always accommodating, informative, making suggestions and reassuring us everything would turn out perfect. After touring their beautiful facility with full fleet, we trusted All Star with all of our wedding day transportation - party bus, Rolls Royce and shuttle. The options within their fleet are endless. All of our transportation showed up either on time or early. Each car was in immaculate condition. The drivers were ready to assist everyone and helped me navigate into the Rolls Royce in my dress seamlessly. They never rushed us when we were waiting for the photographers to meet back up with us for more pictures. Our day went perfectly thanks to the exquisite staff at All Star. I have recommended this company to my family and friends for their events, so I highly recommend them to you as well! You will not regret this choice. Thank you again Jarrad and team!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Diane B. 路 Married on 02/16/2018

We cannot say enough about the impeccable, personal service provided by the All Star staff for our daughter and son-in-law鈥檚 wedding this past weekend. From the moment Larry, the driver of the bride, arrived at our home, he was always one step ahead of us. As we mentioned something we needed, he was pulling it out of his jacket pocket. His professional and gentle nature helped keep the last few moments before we left for church calm. He even took pictures on my phone as our daughter, the bride, was revealed to us for the first time. He continued to take charge in the back of church as we got ready to walk up the aisle. Many thanks to John, the driver of the bridal party, as well. The promptness of their arrival as well as the drivers of the shuttles both to and from the reception from the hotel were perfection! Our guests were quite impressed with their rides on the 37-person shuttles! What a way to begin and end a dream come true day for the bride, groom, friends, family and us!

Sent on 02/21/2018
  • Z

Zachary 路 Married on 01/06/2018

We used All Star for our transportation from Hotel --> First Look location --> Venue. Not much to say. Planning with them was a breeze. They knew the area, venues, and everything and helped us time everything perfectly.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Marie 路 Married on 12/02/2017

where do i begin with them??? the limo and bus were spotless, the drivers were so professional and wonderful, and the gentleman that dropped us all off (i cannot remember his name, unfortunately) even helped us with some photos. and something that i truly appreciated, was the customer service. Jarrad, one of their wedding coordinators (i believe), went completely above and beyond. all of my wedding planning was done "last minute" as my husband and i did not give ourselves a lot of time to plan the wedding. two weeks before the wedding, we had to add a shuttle to and from the venue. when i first got in touch with Jarrad about it (whom i'd been in communication with from the point that we booked with them), he told me that they did not have anything available for that day. he then, almost immediately, asked if he could place me on hold and take a look. he came back on the line a couple of minutes later and told me that he was able to find something available. i don't know what he did or where he looked, but i'm so thankful that he did whatever it was to find the shuttle. they definitely were worth every penny!

Sent on 12/03/2017
  • W

Wendy 路 Married on 10/15/2017

Our transportation needs changed several times as we planned our wedding. We began with a limousine, a van to transport international guests to the wedding venue, and a party bus to take everyone back to their respective locations after the wedding. We ended up with the limousine and several smaller vehicles taking guests to several different destinations. We must have seen or spoken with Jarrad at All Star at least three or four different times prior to the wedding to convey our seemingly ever-changing needs. Every time, he responded, 鈥渟ure, no problem,鈥 and he made it work. He was always polite, conscientious, offered suggestions for us to consider, gave us great advice; he was absolutely wonderful to deal with. The weekend of the wedding, all the different trips, pick-ups and drop offs went flawlessly. The drivers were wonderful. All of our guests were highly satisfied thanks to Jarrad and all the staff at All Star!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Natalie 路 Married on 07/03/2017

Great! We ordered a luxury sprinter van to take our bridal party to the venue- it was clean, modern, comfortable and they were punctual. What else do you need? They also allowed our small dog who was part of our ceremony ride the van with us. :)

Sent on 09/04/2017

Terri 路 Married on 11/05/2016

Dear Meghan- I cannot thank you enough for all you did to accommodate our daughters wedding guests! Everyone was so appreciative of the luxury services you provided. From airport transfers, to the limo to Oheka, and then the limo shuttle service throughout the evening, everyone was professional and so friendly! Thank you for the last minute requests that you so graciously made happen! While I did not meet Frank, the limo shuttle driver, everyone said he was great! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Nicole 路 Married on 09/24/2016

we highly recommend All Star! Meghan and Jarred are extremely professional and organized responsive to any questions you have. So glad we chose them!

Sent on 11/28/2016