167 Reviews for All Star Limousine Service Ltd.

Multi-Locations (14)
Party Bus (1)
Sedan (1)
Wedding Signage (1)
167 All Star Limousine Service Ltd. Reviews

Jarrad and his team are truly the best. I worked with Jarrad leading up to our wedding and it was truly a pleasure! He was always accommodating, informative, making suggestions and reassuring us everything would turn out perfect. After touring their beautiful facility with full fleet, we trusted All Star with all of our wedding day transportation - party bus, Rolls Royce and shuttle. The options within their fleet are endless. All of our transportation showed up either on time or early. Each car was in immaculate condition. The drivers were ready to assist everyone and helped me navigate into the Rolls Royce in my dress seamlessly. They never rushed us when we were waiting for the photographers to meet back up with us for more pictures. Our day went perfectly thanks to the exquisite staff at All Star. I have recommended this company to my family and friends for their events, so I highly recommend them to you as well! You will not regret this choice. Thank you again Jarrad and team!

Profile Picture Hannah, 4/14/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Bottled Water/Ice, Flat Screen(s), Classic Car, Exotic Car, Shuttle, Stretch Limo

We cannot say enough about the impeccable, personal service provided by the All Star staff for our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding this past weekend. From the moment Larry, the driver of the bride, arrived at our home, he was always one step ahead of us. As we mentioned something we needed, he was pulling it out of his jacket pocket. His professional and gentle nature helped keep the last few moments before we left for church calm. He even took pictures on my phone as our daughter, the bride, was revealed to us for the first time. He continued to take charge in the back of church as we got ready to walk up the aisle. Many thanks to John, the driver of the bridal party, as well. The promptness of their arrival as well as the drivers of the shuttles both to and from the reception from the hotel were perfection! Our guests were quite impressed with their rides on the 37-person shuttles! What a way to begin and end a dream come true day for the bride, groom, friends, family and us!

Profile Picture Diane & Bill, 2/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used All Star for our transportation from Hotel --> First Look location --> Venue. Not much to say. Planning with them was a breeze. They knew the area, venues, and everything and helped us time everything perfectly.

Profile Picture Zachary, 1/6/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip, Shuttle

where do i begin with them??? the limo and bus were spotless, the drivers were so professional and wonderful, and the gentleman that dropped us all off (i cannot remember his name, unfortunately) even helped us with some photos. and something that i truly appreciated, was the customer service. Jarrad, one of their wedding coordinators (i believe), went completely above and beyond. all of my wedding planning was done "last minute" as my husband and i did not give ourselves a lot of time to plan the wedding. two weeks before the wedding, we had to add a shuttle to and from the venue. when i first got in touch with Jarrad about it (whom i'd been in communication with from the point that we booked with them), he told me that they did not have anything available for that day. he then, almost immediately, asked if he could place me on hold and take a look. he came back on the line a couple of minutes later and told me that he was able to find something available. i don't know what he did or where he looked, but i'm so thankful that he did whatever it was to find the shuttle. they definitely were worth every penny!

Profile Picture Marie, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, Bar, Privacy Partition, Shuttle, Standard Limo

Great! We ordered a luxury sprinter van to take our bridal party to the venue- it was clean, modern, comfortable and they were punctual. What else do you need? They also allowed our small dog who was part of our ceremony ride the van with us. :)

Profile Picture NATALIE , 7/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Dear Meghan- I cannot thank you enough for all you did to accommodate our daughters wedding guests! Everyone was so appreciative of the luxury services you provided. From airport transfers, to the limo to Oheka, and then the limo shuttle service throughout the evening, everyone was professional and so friendly! Thank you for the last minute requests that you so graciously made happen! While I did not meet Frank, the limo shuttle driver, everyone said he was great! Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Terri, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

we highly recommend All Star! Meghan and Jarred are extremely professional and organized responsive to any questions you have. So glad we chose them!

Profile Picture Nicole , 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

All Star Limo was such an awesome company to work with! We worked with Megan up until the day of! She was super easy going from the minute we met her. Their showroom was spotless and their selection of cars was unlike any we had seen previously. Our drivers for the Rolls Royce and the party bus were nice and early on the wedding day. They were very professional and sweet. We would HIGHLY recommend All Star for your wedding!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We booked the antique gray Packard limousine for ceremony and reception since it fit our theme and would look great in pictures...definitely one of our best decisions for the wedding. The car looked spectacular and the stares we got while driving around Brooklyn was something to be remembered. Special shout-out to our wonderful driver Artie, who went above and beyond by assisting with herding our guests and getting the best pictures, not to mention making sure this expectant bride was kept hydrated during one of the hottest days in August!

Profile Picture Lorraine, 8/26/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Privacy Partition, Multi-Locations, Classic Car

They had the best looking fleet we saw. The AC in the 62’ Rolls worked really well for a hot August day. We heard/read horror stories about other companies breaking down on the side of the road but I felt completely comfortable these vehicles are regularly checked and maintained. Everybody was very professional. They are a little more expensive than some other companies but the quality of their vehicles and service was worth it. Larry drove the Rolls’ and he was so nice and attentive and took some pics of my dad and me and my husband and me, in the car and let us send them to ourselves. Jenny was the attendant on the party bus and the bridal party loved her and she helped all the bridesmaids get set up to walk down the aisle. Jeff drove the party bus and the guys loved him and everyone was just very professional and on time! Great cars, great service!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Classic Car, Motor Coach, Shuttle, Multi-Locations

We were so pleased that we used All Star Limo for our wedding. We’ve heard nightmare stores about wedding transportation but we have no complaints here. Everything was smooth sailing. The staff was friendly, professional, and most importantly reliable. We would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture User7217365, 1+ year ago, 14 Reviews
Category: Transportation

All Star Limousine was absolutely professional and amazing to work with. My parents and I walked into the office and were quickly greeted and taken care of, even though we did not make an appointment. Meghan was so responsive to every call and e-mail. She eased my concerns for the timeline for the day and everything went so smoothly. All our drivers were extremely professional and very accommodating. We highly recommend All Star Limousine and were extremely happy with their services!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/26/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Classic Car, SUV Limo, Shuttle

Fantastic vendor. Working with Meghan was great - she was so easy to work with and she understood a complicated pickup/dropoff schedule. The vehicle was beautiful - they sent a 30-pax limo bus!! I had only ordered a standard 30-pax bus, but they upgraded for free. My guests were raving about the limo bus. The driver was so pleasant and on time, and he even waited until my last guests got into the shuttle before leaving on the last drop-off of the night. I had consulted several transportation companies on Long Island for my wedding and All Star was one of the most affordable and professional. High value. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/25/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

All star limo was fantastic! We booked not only the limo and shuttles for guests for our wedding but used them for car service for my grandparents and for going to and from the airport for our honeymoon. Every driver was extremely professional. They were not on time.... they were early! They were easy to work with and the limo/ cars were extremely clean and well kept (unlike other wedding limo vendors we looked at) I would certainly recommended All Star Limo for any limo or car service needs you may have!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Sedan, Shuttle, Stretch Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo

All Star Limo was very professional and we would highly recommend them. The drivers were early, so we did not have to worry about waiting for our rides to show up! They were very easy to work with to get everything scheduled for our wedding. Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture User6878959, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great service! Cars are clean. Drivers are respectable. Would use again and recommend

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I cannot praise All Star Limo enough! What a fantastic staff! My coordinator, Megan, for my wedding was so helpful. Our drivers went above and beyond and continued to impress me throughout the day. So happy I hired them for my wedding!

Profile Picture User6663133, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage, Classic Car, Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations

Meghan and the entire All Star team made our wedding day go so smoothly! Their drivers were prompt and extremely professional, putting our wedding party at ease and getting everyone where they needed to be on time. Their fleet is amazing! We used everything from limos for our wedding party to a 37-passenger bus for our hotel guests to a town car for my parents. Their selection of celebration vehicles are absolutely beautiful (I would definitely recommend the 1962 James Young Edition Rolls-Royce Phantom V if you want a little twist on the traditional bridal car!) Meghan was awesome and upgraded my bridesmaids to a Navigator limo and everyone couldn't be more excited. I would definitely recommend All Star! We even called Meghan right after our wedding because we had overlooked booking airport transfers for our honeymoon and she was beyond accommodating and helped us out at the last minute! Everything we've encountered with them has been top notch! -Caitlin & Greg

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/30/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

From the start with Megan till the end with our drivers Tim and Artie, All Star Limo was just fantastic. We can not say enough about how helpful, friendly, and professional they all were. Our drivers Tim and Artie kept us at ease and got us to and from on time and safe. The warm, welcoming and personabl touch they provided was not expected but extremely appreciative on a day that can be stressful. We would highly recommend them to anyone,
Sal and Kristine

Profile Picture Sal, 3/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Exotic Car, Motor Coach

Wonderful service! The driver made sure everyone had a ride and made it to and from the hotel :) They were easy to work with!

Profile Picture Melinda, 2/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

All Star Limo was great! They were able to provide the limos that were needed for my wedding for a reasonable price.

The day of the wedding the drivers were great! They worked really well with the photographers, they were able to get around in the very narrow streets of Brooklyn, and they were on time! The drivers were very nice and helpful throughout the whole day (even with helping me get my giant dress in the limo!). I cannot say enough about them! They were simply amazing!

Profile Picture Jillian, 12/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, SUV Limo

Wow this was not just any limo service.
My expectations were surpassed the quality the cleanliness and helpfulness of the drivers was beyond amazing
(all-star limo) was first class all the way. On our wedding day they helped out tremendously. They helped with pinning on boutonnieres and making sure our bridal party were taken care of and comfortable. Really one of the best experiences with a limo company. To all the staff drivers and mechanics we met. Excellent job thank you. All of them made my day smoother.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We highly recommend All Star Limousine! Meghan helped us pick out the party bus for our wedding day and it was great choice! The 22 Passenger White Party Bus picked us up on time, it was clean and ready for a wedding! Most importantly, our driver and assistant were amazing. We can't express how happy we were with both of them. Both were so nice and helpful on our big day. They went above and beyond to help me on my wedding day. We received many compliments from our bridal party!

Profile Picture User5540273, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Meghan was our coordinator and could not have been nicer!! She answered all my questions and last minute bridezilla concerns quickly. The drivers the day of my wedding arrived early and were all so nice and helpful. My guests said the shuttles were stunning and comfy lol. I would definitely use All Star again and strongly recommend them - you will not regret it!

Profile Picture User5503264, 2+ years ago, 1 Review