All Star Limousine Service Ltd. Reviews

173 | Lindenhurst, NY

173 Reviews for All Star Limousine Service Ltd.

173 All Star Limousine Service Ltd. Reviews
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Don't Look Anywhere Else!

The best of the best!!! Do not look anywhere else for your wedding or event transportation!! My husband and I hired All Star for our wedding in Sept. We rented the 32 passenger party bus. I was astounded by the quality of their vehicles. Not only was the bus BEAUTIFUL, their service and the driver were top notch. Our driver actually assisted my Maid of Honor getting me out of the bus. So my wedding dress didn't touch a single thing :) He was even chatting with my father assisting him with where to stand, shook his hand, wished us luck, etc. Just overall such a huge help and nice person. All star was so thorough and helpful throughout the process too. Toni-Joy helped with most of our customer service needs and she was amazing. Happy and helpful and had all the answers. Very highly recommend All Star. I won't go anywhere else for limousine services.

Natasha · Married on 08/18/2018

When we first went to All Star Limo, my husband was not leaning towards booking them for our wedding because he did not like one of the cars we saw. We did however go back to check them out again and we met with Jarrad. He was great and he showed us some newer vehicles which made my husband feel a lot better. We booked a white 9-passenger limo to take people to WBM from the hotel and we booked a black and silver Presidential Packard to take my husband and I to the hotel after the reception. We made sure to put in our contract that we wanted the newest one they have on that day. Everything was great! The limo got there right on time to take the guys and then came right back to take the girls. Because we had them for three hours, they were able to make two more trips for anyone staying at the hotel who wanted a ride over. Our driver was very patient and very nice and made sure to check in with my husband during his trips back and forth. The Packard came right in time for us to get some amazing shots outside before the rain started pouring! Inside was big and spacious and everyone loved the car. It was a great experience!

All Star Limousine Service Ltd. 1

Donna · Married on 08/04/2018

Great service

All Star Limo was a great choice for our wedding! They were available to answer and and all questions we had when setting up the different cars we needed from the shuttle buses to transport guests from the venue to hotel, along with town cars for us to ride separately in. They have a large selection of cars and we were able to view the cars in person at their showroom, as well as online, so we knew exactly what we were getting. The drivers were punctual, professional, and a lot of fun to ride with. All the cars were clean and spacious to ride in as well. You will not regret choosing All Star Limo!

Hannah · Married on 04/14/2018

Jarrad and his team are truly the best. I worked with Jarrad leading up to our wedding and it was truly a pleasure! He was always accommodating, informative, making suggestions and reassuring us everything would turn out perfect. After touring their beautiful facility with full fleet, we trusted All Star with all of our wedding day transportation - party bus, Rolls Royce and shuttle. The options within their fleet are endless. All of our transportation showed up either on time or early. Each car was in immaculate condition. The drivers were ready to assist everyone and helped me navigate into the Rolls Royce in my dress seamlessly. They never rushed us when we were waiting for the photographers to meet back up with us for more pictures. Our day went perfectly thanks to the exquisite staff at All Star. I have recommended this company to my family and friends for their events, so I highly recommend them to you as well! You will not regret this choice. Thank you again Jarrad and team!

Diane & Bill · Married on 02/16/2018

We cannot say enough about the impeccable, personal service provided by the All Star staff for our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding this past weekend. From the moment Larry, the driver of the bride, arrived at our home, he was always one step ahead of us. As we mentioned something we needed, he was pulling it out of his jacket pocket. His professional and gentle nature helped keep the last few moments before we left for church calm. He even took pictures on my phone as our daughter, the bride, was revealed to us for the first time. He continued to take charge in the back of church as we got ready to walk up the aisle. Many thanks to John, the driver of the bridal party, as well. The promptness of their arrival as well as the drivers of the shuttles both to and from the reception from the hotel were perfection! Our guests were quite impressed with their rides on the 37-person shuttles! What a way to begin and end a dream come true day for the bride, groom, friends, family and us!

• Z

Zachary · Married on 01/06/2018

We used All Star for our transportation from Hotel --> First Look location --> Venue. Not much to say. Planning with them was a breeze. They knew the area, venues, and everything and helped us time everything perfectly.

Marie · Married on 12/02/2017

where do i begin with them??? the limo and bus were spotless, the drivers were so professional and wonderful, and the gentleman that dropped us all off (i cannot remember his name, unfortunately) even helped us with some photos. and something that i truly appreciated, was the customer service. Jarrad, one of their wedding coordinators (i believe), went completely above and beyond. all of my wedding planning was done "last minute" as my husband and i did not give ourselves a lot of time to plan the wedding. two weeks before the wedding, we had to add a shuttle to and from the venue. when i first got in touch with Jarrad about it (whom i'd been in communication with from the point that we booked with them), he told me that they did not have anything available for that day. he then, almost immediately, asked if he could place me on hold and take a look. he came back on the line a couple of minutes later and told me that he was able to find something available. i don't know what he did or where he looked, but i'm so thankful that he did whatever it was to find the shuttle. they definitely were worth every penny!

• W

Wendy · Married on 10/15/2017

Our transportation needs changed several times as we planned our wedding. We began with a limousine, a van to transport international guests to the wedding venue, and a party bus to take everyone back to their respective locations after the wedding. We ended up with the limousine and several smaller vehicles taking guests to several different destinations. We must have seen or spoken with Jarrad at All Star at least three or four different times prior to the wedding to convey our seemingly ever-changing needs. Every time, he responded, “sure, no problem,” and he made it work. He was always polite, conscientious, offered suggestions for us to consider, gave us great advice; he was absolutely wonderful to deal with. The weekend of the wedding, all the different trips, pick-ups and drop offs went flawlessly. The drivers were wonderful. All of our guests were highly satisfied thanks to Jarrad and all the staff at All Star!

NATALIE · Married on 07/03/2017

Great! We ordered a luxury sprinter van to take our bridal party to the venue- it was clean, modern, comfortable and they were punctual. What else do you need? They also allowed our small dog who was part of our ceremony ride the van with us. :)

Terri · Married on 11/05/2016

Dear Meghan- I cannot thank you enough for all you did to accommodate our daughters wedding guests! Everyone was so appreciative of the luxury services you provided. From airport transfers, to the limo to Oheka, and then the limo shuttle service throughout the evening, everyone was professional and so friendly! Thank you for the last minute requests that you so graciously made happen! While I did not meet Frank, the limo shuttle driver, everyone said he was great! Thank you for everything!!

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2016

we highly recommend All Star! Meghan and Jarred are extremely professional and organized responsive to any questions you have. So glad we chose them!

• Kelsey416

Kelsey · Married on 09/23/2016

All Star Limo was such an awesome company to work with! We worked with Megan up until the day of! She was super easy going from the minute we met her. Their showroom was spotless and their selection of cars was unlike any we had seen previously. Our drivers for the Rolls Royce and the party bus were nice and early on the wedding day. They were very professional and sweet. We would HIGHLY recommend All Star for your wedding!

• lorigolightly

Lorraine · Married on 08/26/2016

We booked the antique gray Packard limousine for ceremony and reception since it fit our theme and would look great in pictures...definitely one of our best decisions for the wedding. The car looked spectacular and the stares we got while driving around Brooklyn was something to be remembered. Special shout-out to our wonderful driver Artie, who went above and beyond by assisting with herding our guests and getting the best pictures, not to mention making sure this expectant bride was kept hydrated during one of the hottest days in August!

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

They had the best looking fleet we saw. The AC in the 62’ Rolls worked really well for a hot August day. We heard/read horror stories about other companies breaking down on the side of the road but I felt completely comfortable these vehicles are regularly checked and maintained. Everybody was very professional. They are a little more expensive than some other companies but the quality of their vehicles and service was worth it. Larry drove the Rolls’ and he was so nice and attentive and took some pics of my dad and me and my husband and me, in the car and let us send them to ourselves. Jenny was the attendant on the party bus and the bridal party loved her and she helped all the bridesmaids get set up to walk down the aisle. Jeff drove the party bus and the guys loved him and everyone was just very professional and on time! Great cars, great service!

Suzie · Married on 07/09/2016

We were so pleased that we used All Star Limo for our wedding. We’ve heard nightmare stores about wedding transportation but we have no complaints here. Everything was smooth sailing. The staff was friendly, professional, and most importantly reliable. We would definitely recommend them.

Christine · Married on 06/26/2016

All Star Limousine was absolutely professional and amazing to work with. My parents and I walked into the office and were quickly greeted and taken care of, even though we did not make an appointment. Meghan was so responsive to every call and e-mail. She eased my concerns for the timeline for the day and everything went so smoothly. All our drivers were extremely professional and very accommodating. We highly recommend All Star Limousine and were extremely happy with their services!!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2016

Fantastic vendor. Working with Meghan was great - she was so easy to work with and she understood a complicated pickup/dropoff schedule. The vehicle was beautiful - they sent a 30-pax limo bus!! I had only ordered a standard 30-pax bus, but they upgraded for free. My guests were raving about the limo bus. The driver was so pleasant and on time, and he even waited until my last guests got into the shuttle before leaving on the last drop-off of the night. I had consulted several transportation companies on Long Island for my wedding and All Star was one of the most affordable and professional. High value. Highly recommend.

Karen · Married on 06/18/2016

All star limo was fantastic! We booked not only the limo and shuttles for guests for our wedding but used them for car service for my grandparents and for going to and from the airport for our honeymoon. Every driver was extremely professional. They were not on time.... they were early! They were easy to work with and the limo/ cars were extremely clean and well kept (unlike other wedding limo vendors we looked at) I would certainly recommended All Star Limo for any limo or car service needs you may have!

Mike · Married on 06/04/2016

All Star Limo was very professional and we would highly recommend them. The drivers were early, so we did not have to worry about waiting for our rides to show up! They were very easy to work with to get everything scheduled for our wedding. Thanks for everything!

Natalie · Married on 05/28/2016

Great service! Cars are clean. Drivers are respectable. Would use again and recommend

I cannot praise All Star Limo enough! What a fantastic staff! My coordinator, Megan, for my wedding was so helpful. Our drivers went above and beyond and continued to impress me throughout the day. So happy I hired them for my wedding!

Meghan and the entire All Star team made our wedding day go so smoothly! Their drivers were prompt and extremely professional, putting our wedding party at ease and getting everyone where they needed to be on time. Their fleet is amazing! We used everything from limos for our wedding party to a 37-passenger bus for our hotel guests to a town car for my parents. Their selection of celebration vehicles are absolutely beautiful (I would definitely recommend the 1962 James Young Edition Rolls-Royce Phantom V if you want a little twist on the traditional bridal car!) Meghan was awesome and upgraded my bridesmaids to a Navigator limo and everyone couldn't be more excited. I would definitely recommend All Star! We even called Meghan right after our wedding because we had overlooked booking airport transfers for our honeymoon and she was beyond accommodating and helped us out at the last minute! Everything we've encountered with them has been top notch! -Caitlin & Greg

Sal · Married on 03/19/2016

From the start with Megan till the end with our drivers Tim and Artie, All Star Limo was just fantastic. We can not say enough about how helpful, friendly, and professional they all were. Our drivers Tim and Artie kept us at ease and got us to and from on time and safe. The warm, welcoming and personabl touch they provided was not expected but extremely appreciative on a day that can be stressful. We would highly recommend them to anyone,
    Sal and Kristine

Melinda · Married on 02/06/2016

Wonderful service! The driver made sure everyone had a ride and made it to and from the hotel :) They were easy to work with!