185 WESTBURY AVE, Carle Place, NY 11514 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About BODY ROCK ENTERTAINMENT

BODY ROCK ENTERTAINMENT is a professional DJ and MC company located in Carle Place, New York. For over thirty years, they've been providing amazing music and high-quality service all over Long Island and the tri-state area. They're passionate about what they do, and they pride themselves on their innovation, expertise and reliability. BODY ROCK ENTERTAINMENT creates a whole experience for each couple by mixing musical elements with lighting, staging and live entertainment.

This award-winning DJ company gets to know each couple, and really understand their style and tastes. Their DJs are full of energy, emotion and laughter. They're skilled in almost every musical genre, and they can't wait to "rock the party." Their services include:

• Consultation
  • Video projection
  • One event per day
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
BODY ROCK ENTERTAINMENT will work with you to provide music for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Whether you want a DJ or live musicians such as steel drums, a jazz ensemble or horn players, they have you covered. Their other services include:

• Lighting
dsc08815
img0957

148 Reviews for BODY ROCK ENTERTAINMENT

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

After shopping around at so many Bridal showcases and met with other companies, we didn't find a DJ company for a few months that we liked that naturally understood our party style. So we looked online and found Body Rock through WeddingWire and TheKnot and saw that they are one of the highest rated companies, we did more research on other sites and saw they like some of our favorite DJs as well, so we immediately called for an appointment. After the first meeting with Rich, we knew immediately we wanted to book with Body Rock. Not only is the office beautifully decorated and comfortable, he offered us delicious homemade grappa from that he bought back from Croatia! Amazing stuff! Rich got our party styles and music preferences instantly, we felt reassure that our party was in the right hands. Fast forward to our wedding day, we met John our MC and Anthony our DJ, they were both totally amazing. John is a young, good looking and super fun and talented MC. He kept the party going and the crowd loved him. He even help to corral all of the guest (130ppl) to go outside to light sparklers in the middle of the party and made my wedding aspirations a reality! The music was non-stop our favorite genres, every time I was away from the dance floor and looked back, the floor was full and the music made me want to run back to the dance floor too. I received compliments all night from guests and requests to find out who I booked with, I'm so glad we chose Body Rock Entertainment!

Jen · Married on 08/03/2018

Body Rock was awesome! They played great music at my wedding and kept the party going. Sergio (MC) and Dino (DJ) made sure everyone got up and danced for each set (even after my dad and sister gave long, sappy speeches!) Also, Jana is amazing! She worked with me throughout the entire wedding process, reassured me, answered my questions, and always responded quickly. It was an amazing party, and I am VERY happy to have chosen Body Rock!

BODY ROCK ENTERTAINMENT FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Reverendnick.com
    Reverendnick.com Wedding Officiants

Great group of guys to work with, fun entertaining upbeat know how to keep a party moving. Great personalities without being intrusive you will love them

• Leslie Scotto Events, LLC
    Leslie Scotto Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Body Rock Entertainment provided the DJ, MC, lighting and more for a Bat Mitzvah I planned and they rocked the house! They were professional and knew exactly what to and what music to play to keep the party going and the dance floor filled. I can't wait to work with them again!

• Sherwood Photography
    Sherwood Photography Wedding Photographers

We work with Body Rock all the time They are Always great and professional They know how to party

• 185 WESTBURY AVE Carle Place, NY 11514 See on map