Leslie Scotto Events, LLC

Fairfield, CT View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Leslie Scotto Events, LLC is an experienced wedding event planning company based out of Fairfield, Connecticut. With almost 20 years of event planning experience, Leslie has maintained a high level of creativity and patience with all her clients and projects. Her goal is for you to be completely stress-free during one of the most important days of your lives; she will work closely with you, get to know you on a personal level, and will take your vision for your wedding and make it a reality. Leslie will ensure that you're laughing and having fun during the planning process that can sometimes be overwhelming and stressful. Most importantly, she鈥檒l create a high quality, unique event that will have friends and family talking about for years to come.

Leslie Scotto Events, LLC offers distinct and flexible wedding planning to a variety of wedding couples with different budgets and backgrounds. Services offered in these packages include full planning and wedding coordination. Other more specific services offered include:

• Consultation on all aspects of the wedding
  • Budget analysis
  • Floorplans
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines
  • Guest Experience
  • Wedding setup and break down
  • Wedding Day Management
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Brendan F. Married on 10/30/2021

Leslie is the best!

Leslie at Leslie Scotto Events did an absolutely incredible job planning our wedding and if you are looking for a planner you should hire her right now.

Leslie (and Alison) helped us pull off an absolutely stunning wedding. We got married the backyard - so we had to build an event space from scratch. Covid threw our guest list into a blender. Planning an October wedding outside meant that any weather was possible. Yet, though-out the planning process Leslie guided us and our families with a calm but realistic outlook. No challenge was too great, but a common sense pragmatism helped us avoid pitfalls and focus on the things that were truly important for us.

And Leslie shines brightest in the final stretch. In the weeks leading up to the wedding weekend she was everywhere - on site supervising the tent install, helping pick candles, coordinating all the vendors to build the perfect space. The night before the wedding she saw that our dancefloor was just a little steeper and slicker than expected and went out and bought carpet to make it easier for our guests to dance. This attention to detail can go overlooked until you look back and realize that it feels like nothing went wrong. The day before the wedding we were ready to help finish setting up only to find out there really wasn't anything left to do - everything had been done on time and the last few remaining tasks were already assigned out. All we had to do was enjoy the weekend.

There are so many more things we could say, but the short answer is that if you are looking for a wedding planner you should absolutely hire Leslie and her team. They will work with you every step of the way and ensure that when it is time for the event everything has been taken care of and all that is left to do is enjoy it.

PS - to couples planning your wedding, the only thing that Leslie will absolutely insist on is that you eat at your wedding. Another small thing that makes the day (and rest of the night) go so much smoother.

Leslie Scotto Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Brendan, for this amazing review! Your wedding kept us on our toes, but we loved every minute of it! You and Elizabeth could not be any sweeter and we were thrilled to help you. xoxo
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth O. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

All I can say is: hire Leslie and her wonderful team!

All I can say is: hire Leslie and her wonderful team! My husband and I were so pleased with Leslie's service throughout the course of our wedding. From the very beginning, she was organized, thoughtful, and provided us with expert recommendations on local vendors that fit our personalities. She kept us on track and was always willing to chat with us as worries and stresses came up throughout the course of planning (as they always will!). She was particularly great at liaising with my parents (who were hosting the wedding in their backyard), but also checking in with me and my husband who were out-of-state.

But truly, it was the month prior to the wedding that Leslie and her team really shined! She was so innovative and creative with solutions, and I always felt like I was in good hands. For instance, because of the slope of our backyard, the dance floor was slightly angled, and with rainy weather forecast, we were all very worried about people falling. Leslie to the rescue! The night before the wedding, she texts my mother about her idea to get a carpet from Home Depot, and then rented a Uhaul with her husband to get it to our house! And it worked miraculously! Despite rain, no one fell on the dance floor (and it really helped with the slope!). Truly above and beyond! She also has wonderful taste, so you're in very good hands if things need to change at the last minute with supply chain issues. The candles we thought we wanted weren't available at the last minute, but the ones Leslie chose (and indeed were the ones she initially recommended) were PERFECTION. Looking back on photos, I can't believe we were going to go with a different color!

All in all, Leslie and her team (and particularly Alison, who was the team member who helped us) were just wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you, Leslie & Team for making our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Leslie Scotto Events, LLC's reply:

You are so sweet and this made my day! You and your family are amazing and it makes my job easy when I get to work for such a lovely family. I wish you and Brendan all the best and cannot wait to see all that you will be blessed with! xoxo
  • Peggy
    Peggy O. Married on 10/30/2021

A Vision Made Real

As the mother-of-the-bride I cannot possibly recommend Leslie and her team enough. From my first panicked phone call four months ago when our daughter and fiance decided to push forward with a fall wedding (in our backyard no less!) Leslie was confident, reassuring and optimistic that she could help us pull everything together in time. And did she ever! With steadfast diligence, incredible ingenuity, and pure determination to make everyone happy, Leslie took the vision we had for our daughter's wedding and made it a reality - a joyful, happy, memorable day that we will treasure forever. And because we had Leslie at the helm, my husband and I were able to enjoy every second of it which we will always be grateful for. Leslie and her team are pure gold - I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Leslie Scotto Events, LLC's reply:

Peggy, you and John had a vision and I am so excited that it was able to happen. Elizabeth and Brendan are so lucky to part of your amazing family and we were lucky to work with you. Thank you so much for this review! xoxo
  • illustration stars

Team

Leslie Scotto
Leslie Scotto
Owner & Event Planner

Leslie has been an event planner for over 16 years after working in marketing and logistics for most of her career on fun brands like, Kay Jewelers, Scott, Guinness and Don Julio Tequila. She has owned a small shop specializing in entertaining in your home and then went to work for a major hedge fund doing parties of over 3,000 guests. Her experience is broad and she has worked on a diverse set of events. She then started her own event planning firm and she found her happy place! Weddings in particular are her favorite. There is something about being part of such a life changing event that bonds her forever to the couple and their families. It is an honor and a privilege for her to help make your day special.

738 Reef Road Fairfield, CT, 06824
203-521-6584
Location of (Leslie Scotto Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding