738 Reef Road, Fairfield, CT 06824 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Leslie Scotto Events, LLC

Leslie Scotto Events, LLC is an experienced wedding event planning company based out of Fairfield, Connecticut. With about 13 years of event planning experience, Leslie has maintained a high level of creativity and patience with all her clients and projects. Her goal is for you to be completely stress-free during one of the most important days of your lives; she will work closely with you, get to know you on a personal level, and will take your vision for your event and make it a reality. Leslie will ensure that you're laughing and having fun during the planning process that can sometimes be overwhelming and stressful. Most importantly, she'll create a quality, unique event that will have friends and family talking for years to come.

Leslie Scotto Events, LLC offers distinct wedding planning packages to a variety of wedding couples with different budgets. Services offered in these packages include full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Other more specific services offered include:

• Budget analysis

Leslie Scotto Events, LLC 6
Leslie Scotto Events, LLC 7

Jess · Married on 06/15/2019

Leslie is amazing!

Leslie was the best, most helpful person at our wedding!! She made all of our ideas and visions come to life! I never could have dreamed for a more perfectly put together event and it was all because she was there to organize our day! Many years ago Leslie helped at my grandmothers surprise party, my brother and I both used her at our weddings and she has become family to us!! I will always recommend using her services and will look to her for future parties and events! Do yourself a favor and use Leslie, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Leslie Scotto Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Jess. It was a labor of love to work with you and Ken. You both always had me laughing and your vision was clear and so beautiful that it made my job easy! Congratulations!

Natalie Creem · Married on 05/26/2019

Leslie is amazing!

We just got married on May 26 2019 at the Stamford Yacht Club. Our day was absolutely perfect and it wouldn’t have been possible without Leslie. Leslie came in to save us when we realized we couldn’t do everything ourselves. It was my dads idea to get a planner/coordinator and I’m so thankful we found Leslie! From the first meeting I knew Leslie would be perfect. Leslie has such a bubbly personality and always makes everything so easy. Leslie was able to seamlessly handle my sometimes difficult father- a task I still struggle with! Leslie was always on top of everything and usually when I asked her a question about something it was already completed. Leslie was always in communication with all our vendors and made my life so much easier! Leslie had such great ideas with signs and decorations for our wedding and it added the perfect touch! Leslie was always available to talk and ease my worries. Leslie found us the perfect favors and made awesome gift bags. Leslie always went above and beyond for anything we wanted or asked to add in to her responsibilities. Leslie was absolutely amazing on our wedding day and made sure everything was perfect! I am a messy eater and spilled several things on my dress and Leslie came to the rescue with wipes to get the stains out! Leslie walked our flower girl down the steps to make sure she got down safely. Just a few examples of how amazing Leslie is! Leslie doesn’t miss a beat and is always prepared for everything. Leslie is the best and we can’t thank her enough for making our day so special and amazing!!! We highly recommend Leslie- she will make your day just as special!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 07/14/2018

Just had my wedding on July 14 at the Discovery Museum and Planetarium. None of it would have been possible without Leslie’s guidance, creativity and hard work. From the beginning Leslie had her work cut out for her because I have NOT been planning my wedding since I was a little girl, but I am an incredibly controlling person. Leslie was beyond encouraging of our ideas while simultaneously guiding us to make the right decisions. She somehow managed to figure out exactly what I wanted, while simultaneously taking all of the stress out of everything.

When the major planning began about 6 months before the event, I had just started a new job that was taking up a lot more time and attention than I had anticipated. Leslie was always able to work around my schedule and made every aspect of the planning process enjoyable and stress-free. Leslie met with us over a dozen times throughout and was always reaching out to give us updates or prompt us when decisions needed to be finalized. Not just once, but on two occasions I got nervous about falling behind schedule and Leslie met me at a café right next to my office in the middle of the day to go over things with me and reassure me that we were on track.

To be honest I did not expect everything to go perfectly, because nothing ever does. It has been two weeks and I keep saying how I can’t believe that nothing went wrong. I went into it expecting there to be a few hiccups, if not one major mishap, but from the guests’ point of view and mine it was flawless. I am sure I don’t even know the extent of what Leslie did behind the scenes, but she made it look easy. I am sure there might have been some luck involved, but I think the majority of the credit goes to Leslie. There are a million things that can go wrong at a wedding, or any event for that matter, but you cannot go wrong with Leslie.

Sent on 07/29/2018