738 Reef Road, Fairfield, CT 06824 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Leslie Scotto Events, LLC

Leslie Scotto Events, LLC is an experienced wedding event planning company based out of Fairfield, Connecticut. With about 13 years of event planning experience, Leslie has maintained a high level of creativity and patience with all her clients and projects. Her goal is for you to be completely stress-free during one of the most important days of your lives; she will work closely with you, get to know you on a personal level, and will take your vision for your event and make it a reality. Leslie will ensure that you're laughing and having fun during the planning process that can sometimes be overwhelming and stressful. Most importantly, she'll create a quality, unique event that will have friends and family talking for years to come.

Leslie Scotto Events, LLC offers distinct wedding planning packages to a variety of wedding couples with different budgets. Services offered in these packages include full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Other more specific services offered include:

• Budget analysis

Leslie Scotto Events, LLC 6
Leslie Scotto Events, LLC 7
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 07/14/2018

Just had my wedding on July 14 at the Discovery Museum and Planetarium. None of it would have been possible without Leslie’s guidance, creativity and hard work. From the beginning Leslie had her work cut out for her because I have NOT been planning my wedding since I was a little girl, but I am an incredibly controlling person. Leslie was beyond encouraging of our ideas while simultaneously guiding us to make the right decisions. She somehow managed to figure out exactly what I wanted, while simultaneously taking all of the stress out of everything.

When the major planning began about 6 months before the event, I had just started a new job that was taking up a lot more time and attention than I had anticipated. Leslie was always able to work around my schedule and made every aspect of the planning process enjoyable and stress-free. Leslie met with us over a dozen times throughout and was always reaching out to give us updates or prompt us when decisions needed to be finalized. Not just once, but on two occasions I got nervous about falling behind schedule and Leslie met me at a café right next to my office in the middle of the day to go over things with me and reassure me that we were on track.

To be honest I did not expect everything to go perfectly, because nothing ever does. It has been two weeks and I keep saying how I can’t believe that nothing went wrong. I went into it expecting there to be a few hiccups, if not one major mishap, but from the guests’ point of view and mine it was flawless. I am sure I don’t even know the extent of what Leslie did behind the scenes, but she made it look easy. I am sure there might have been some luck involved, but I think the majority of the credit goes to Leslie. There are a million things that can go wrong at a wedding, or any event for that matter, but you cannot go wrong with Leslie.

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Leslie Scotto Events, LLC 8
    Leslie Scotto Events, LLC 9
    Leslie Scotto Events, LLC 10
    Leslie Scotto Events, LLC 11
    Leslie Scotto Events, LLC 12
    Leslie Scotto Events, LLC 13

Samantha · Married on 12/09/2017

I knew I needed the help of a day-of-coordinator at my wedding because we got married in the same room where we'd later have the party, and the venue itself had a manager that was very unresponsive. It was tough for me to find the right person because I am hyper organized and knew I'd be extra picky about the details and this person's work in particular. After meeting with a few different people and not feeling confident that anyone was the right person for the job, I met Leslie for coffee and we clicked immediately. She did not try to sell a cookie-cutter package but instead explained that she knows every event is different and she is there to figure out exactly what I need and the best way to help, and her prices are not too high. While I hired her for "day-of coordination" we began working together almost six months in advance and she never hesitated to answer my (often complicated) questions. The month and then week before she was very involved and I felt totally comfortable turning over the reins to her so I could relax and enjoy the party. She made sure to keep me in the loop with everything so I'd feel like I was still organized and in control, and she never stopped checking in to make sure everything was getting done. She created detailed timelines and floor plans for the wedding and made sure all the details were in place. After some trouble with the first tasting we had at our venue she took it upon herself to talk to the manager at the venue and get us a second tasting that ended up being vital for a great wedding day. On the day of I gave her very very (very!) specific instructions about all the details I wanted set up and how I wanted the room turned over and she executed it all PERFECTLY. I also have complete confidence that someone could hand over their entire event to Leslie and she would make all the right decisions! Everyone says something will go wrong on your wedding day, but absolutely nothing went wrong and I was so glad to have Leslie there!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Charisse · Married on 08/05/2017

We hired Leslie as full service for our wedding. We were planning our wedding reception in our new home (that we didnt even close on yet). There was very limited time to get everything done. In a nutshell: I just gave her my credit card & trusted her to make all the big & small arrangements. She has a very good network of vendors & she respected our choices that were not her picks. On the day of the wedding, she & her assistant were there very early & stayed late to make sure clean up went well. After the wedding, she continued to advocate for us regarding some minor snags with a certain vendor. I highly recommend to hire her as full service for your wedding day. She can stick to your budget & still create what you want. A wedding planner is necessity, not a luxury. We will always be grateful for her help that made our wedding the best moment of our lives.

Sent on 12/11/2017