Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning

Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning

$3,500

About Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning

From Every Big Decision to Every Little Detail

Every Little Detail is with you from every big decision to every little detail.

We specialize in unique locations such as farms, barns, libraries, and anything you can dream up. We are here to create a pure moment for you, your families, friends, and guests.

Our team offers many different planning packages, and will customize any of them to suit your specific needs.

No wedding is too big or too small. We are here to make your day everything you dreamed of and more!

845-988-6486

Destination (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Civil (1)
Military (1)

Before I began working with Danielle, my fiancé, mom and I had done a decent amount of the planning as far as the bigger pieces are concerned. We had the venue, the music, the florist, and I thought I was basically done. Then I started getting into the details of everything, and let me tell you that is the hardest part. I'm so glad my mom found Danielle for us to work with, she was an angel who made my wedding absolutely beautiful. She was so helpful and organized with things I had no idea I even needed (like insurance for photographers, who knew). Danielle and her team were always very supportive, and even when we emailed her at 10pm during the week she would still answer. She has great opinions on things when you need them, and I know my wedding was better because she was there to help bring the pieces together.

Profile Picture Laura, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Military, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Danielle went beyond our wildest hopes and expectations. We hired Danielle to be our month-of planner because we just wanted to make sure we could trust someone to be our eyes and our ears... while we enjoyed the best day of our lives. And that's exactly what happened.

We clicked with Danielle from the jump because she was calm, collected, had a great eye for design and above all else, a really kind person. She was the perfect person we wanted to be part of our dream team. She answered all of our emails and questions, however annoying, with poise and professionalism. She calmed us down through the many stressful moments in our long engagement. And during the wedding... she either made everything flow perfectly or she put out all the fires because from our eyes, nothing went wrong.

We honestly do not know how our perfect wedding day could've happened without Danielle and her team. We owe them everything!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Yih, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning Pricing

2012 Weddings

13 Photos

1 VIDEO

16 ENDORSEMENTS
It is always a pleasure to work with Danielle. She is organized, professional and creative. John & Chef Jeff

I highly recommend Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning to all my brides.

Danielle and the ELD staff are amazing! Easy to work with and always is on point!

Danielle is amazing. She is calm when the wedding party is nervous. She sweats the details and foresees problems before they can arise. She is a hard worker who will give every couple her very best. I can recommend her without any hesitation.

The staff at Every Little Detail really know how to organize a great party. If you need a wedding planner in the Hudson Valley be sure to contact Danielle and her team!

Events

7490 South Broadway, Red Hook, NY 12571   See On Map
845-988-6486 (phone)
Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning is a wedding planner from Upstate NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including NY, CT, and Vermont. Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the Westchester wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in outdoor weddings and unique wedding locations.