Floral Fantasies By Sara

Rhinebeck, NY View map

Changing Ordinary to Extraordinary!

Floral Fantasies by Sara is a wedding floral and event studio located in the beautiful Historic Rhinebeck New York, two hours north from NYC. We are known for creating beautiful tablescapes, transforming tent spaces and signature floral designs to complete your special event. Whether your style is richly romantic, fun & playful, classy or mysterious and exotic, Floral Fantasies by Sara can assist and is dedicated in making every event reflect the host or hostess’s personality, flair, taste and Budget.

Our design team has spread their creativity and unique styles all over the greater Hudson Valley, and surrounding counties. Servicing Westchester County, the Hamptons, Newport Rhode Island, Fairfield County, and Newark New Jersey etc. We believe great style does not need a high price tag.

Our experienced staff will produce the finest event styling to ensure that your special day will be an event to remember. Our staff offers more than thirty years combined experience in stylizing your celebration with everything from lighting, linens, floral palettes, chinaware, design, and everything in between in order to create the perfect magical atmosphere.

Our Floral Studio is by Appointment only

Please call to schedule a consult with our Event stylist and Floral Designer.

845-876-0400

"Where your floral dreams come true"

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Glamorous
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

• Amanda
    Amanda Married on 11/23/2021
    When my husband and I started planning our wedding, Floral Fantasies by Sara was our first stop. I was familiar with Sara’s work and couldn’t wait to see what ideas she had in mind for our wedding. The flowers and décor were one of the most important elements since our reception was taking place under a tent. I had so many ideas, but not an unlimited budget. Working with Sara was a dream. She is extremely detail oriented and her designs are unique and fresh. She went way beyond just your standard wedding flowers, incorporating things like fresh herbs and moss. She was even able to find peonies for me in mid-July! The bouquets, boutonnieres, and church decor were fabulous. When I walked into the tent at the reception, my jaw dropped. Everything from the lighting to the table arrangements was unbelievably gorgeous. I am so excited that we get to work with her again for my sister-in-law’s wedding next summer! I wholeheartedly recommend Floral Fantasies by Sara. I have confidence that she can accommodate any budget and will exceed your expectations!
  • Sheri
    Sheri A. Married on 10/23/2021

Stunning Florals

Sara did our florals for our late October wedding and we could not have been happier with how they came out! The color scheme and feel was perfect for setting a magical autumnal mood. We had Sara add some greenery to our tent and it took the whole feeling to another level. I don't have our professional pictures yet but can't wait for them to admire all of the beautiful work that was put in. She truly brought my vision to life and was a delight to work with.
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 06/05/2021

Gorgeous, Romantic Flowers

Working with Sara was a wonderful experience! We had to delay due to Covid, and ended up not having a church for the final reception, and she was very accommodating and flexible with changes. Every time we met with her in person, she was a delight! I wanted to do something unique with antique books as centerpieces and she was great when I didn't have much of a clear vision. My tablescapes, centerpieces, and bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and boho-- exactly what I wanted! Highly recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

19 photos · 09/07/2015
  • Tim & Yukari
    28 photos · 05/02/2015

DelConte Photography DelConte Photography Wedding Photographers

Sara is top in the industry. Her work is always stunning, original and innovative

Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning Wedding Planners

Sara is amazing. Her work is flawless. She literally works with almost every one of my clients.

6797 Route 9N Rhinebeck, 12572
Location of (Floral Fantasies By Sara)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding