Glen Spey, NY · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Real Weddings 1

About Floral Cottage

Floral Cottage is an experienced wedding and special event florist based out of Glen Spey, New York. Their goal is to bring your individual vision to life through their personalized attention to detail. Couples will be blown away by their breathtaking and unforgettable designs that have a unique flair to them. Floral Cottage is happy to deliver to any venue in the Hudson Valley and Pocono region.

Experience

Sue started this award-winning company over 20 years ago. When she was eight years old, she started selling flower bouquets in front of her home, and her parents encouraged her to pursue a career in horticulture. She then went on to study at Delaware Valley University where she earned her degree in Ornamental Horticulture and Landscaping.

This full-service floral design company is skilled in a variety of styles, including rustic, garden, vintage, romantic and exotic. They offer consultations so you can discuss your unique ideas beforehand, and ensure everyone is on the same page. In addition to delivering to your venue, they'll also setup their creations and assist you with your overall event design. Additional services include:

• Venue visit

Videos 1 Video

57 Reviews for Floral Cottage

• Meghan

Meghan L. · Married on 12/08/2020

The most colorful arrangements I've ever seen!

Sue is a true professional. When I sat down to talk to her about what types of flowers I wanted for my wedding she really listened to me, provided advice and answered my questions. She did not just recommend the most expensive options like I expected all of my vendors would. She worked within my budget and went totally above and beyond my expectations. Her work is amazing -my bouquet was breathtaking as were the bridesmaids bouquets and ALL of the arrangements. In addition to the florar arrangements, Sue’s service was even more impressive. When I arrived at the venue on my wedding day, she was putting the finishing touches on the arrangements and setup. She showed me all of her work - I was so impressed! In addition to that, she had all of the corsages and boutineers together with everyone’s names on them, she helped to put them on all of my VIPs (parents, grandparents & groomsmen). She helped pin my great grandmother’s locket (something old) to my bouquet so I didn’t have to worry about losing it. She made this flower crown for my flower girl who was absolutely adored it, I will remember the look on her face when she saw it forever. Sue’s flowers really gave all of my photos a pop of color. I have no regrets about using Floral Cottage as one of my wedding vendors and would use this vendor again in a heartbeat. (Photos by Popography)

Sent on 11/16/2019

Floral Cottage's reply:

Im so happy you loved all the flowers and appreciated our attention to detail! Have a great holiday season with your family! Keep in touch. Sue❤️

Michelle K. · Married on 11/30/2019

From vision to perfection!

We are so happy to have worked with Sue from Floral Cottage! She went above and beyond to personalize our gorgeous floral arrangements, and far exceeded our expectations. She truly understands how to execute a couple's vision, and she is very easy to talk to. Sue is friendly, professional, flexible, and responsive, and I HIGHLY recommend working with her! Thank you for everything Sue! :)

Sent on 12/21/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Floral Cottage FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 225
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 80
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75
    $ 175
    $ 2800
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals

1 Real Wedding

• The Sullivan
    The Sullivan Hotel Weddings

Floral Cottage is one of our favorite vendors. We recommend them to every client.