Floral Cottage Reviews

Floral Cottage 6
Floral Cottage 7
  • Ana79

Ana V · Married on 09/07/2019

Exceeded my expectations beyond my wildest wedding dreams!

Susan at the Floral Cottage was a dream. She arranged the flowers for our wedding this past weekend in Eldred, NY and it was better than I had even envisioned. I was never able to meet up with Susan in person before the wedding because I don’t live locally, though she offered many times for us to meet up if I wished, but it was a breeze working with her. From the first time we spoke, she got me immediately. It was like she could finish my sentences. I even considered marrying her instead of my husband :) I wanted a simple, bohemian look for my outdoor wedding and she nailed it. She was professional in every way. She cared deeply about me being happy with how everything looked on our big day. I’m still over the moon about the flowers and the arrangements and tablescapes. It’s clear that she caters to each of her clients’ visions. Thank you Susan, from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Floral Cottage 8
    Floral Cottage 9
    Floral Cottage 10
    Floral Cottage 11
    Floral Cottage 12

Floral Cottage's reply:

Wow what a review! Thank you so much, It was a pleasure working with you. Our personalities just clicked. Hope you will be visiting Eldred and The Floating Farm House again Soon. Keep in touch!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/27/2019

Above and Beyond!

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful, they were exactly what I imagined. Our venue was an hour and a half from where Susan is located and she was prompt to drop everything off. We had a random passing thunderstorm that knocked over some of our outdoor flower arrangements crushing some of the flowers. Susan came all the way back to the venue and fixed everything without hesitation. We never even knew anything had gone wrong. Susan also made an extra basket of flowers for my flower girl to hold in photographs. I would highly recommend Susan, she takes the time to get to know your vision and bring it to life!

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Floral Cottage 13

Floral Cottage's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review! It was great designing your wedding flowers. Wonderful Family!! Sue
  • Jessica

Jessica Gross · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful fall flowers

When we were looking for a florist we had heard the name Floral Cottage from a few places - the hotel, the venue. I didn’t know much about flowers - knew that I wanted colorful and nice but don’t know specifics. Sue from floral cottage is wonderful to work with and helps you bring what you’re picturing to life even when you can’t visualize it yourself. She met with us at a hotel and we spent about an hour or so going through the colors I wanted, type of chuppah, and walking through different types of table arrangements as well as additional areas we might want flowers. A few highlights:
    1. I knew I wanted a birch tree chuppah and showed her a picture of something I liked. Hers was 110% better than I could have imaged. The flowers were so vibrant and arranged in a way that it was like no chuppah I had seen before. Speaking of chuppah, my mom and my husband’s mom had planned to surprise us with a custom made chuppah canopy featuring pictures of us throughout the years and they said working with Sue to make this happen was a pleasure. We were so surprised the day of, it brought tears to our eyes.
    2. The flowers themselves were spectacular! She had never even requested a swatch and nailed the colors I was picturing - dahlias with pinks and yellows and oranges - bright fall arrangements. They were so fresh and full every single person kept complimenting how the flowers were some of the best they had seen and I have to agree! We just got our pictures in and I can’t stop looking at the beautiful arrangements.
    3. The centerpieces - she did this wonderful arrangement with tall vases, branches and petals entwined within, and full arrangements on top. It brought the room to life.
    Sue is your florist. She is a wonderful person to work with and so passionate about what she does, it’s amazing to see how she brings you vision to life. I’d recommend Floral Cottage to anyone needing a florist.
    (Photos by: EID Photography)

Sent on 11/22/2018
    Floral Cottage 14
    Floral Cottage 15
    Floral Cottage 16
    Floral Cottage 17

Joseph · Married on 10/13/2018

Phenomenal flowers and budget friendly

Sue did an amazing job to make our day beautiful and stay within our budget. When we met with Sue for our consultation and planning meeting it felt like we took a trip to go see family. She welcomed us into her home with hugs, laughs and lots of flowers. Sue exceeded our expectations and executed our vision flawlessly.

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Floral Cottage 22
    Floral Cottage 23
    Floral Cottage 24

Noelle · Married on 06/24/2018

I was blown away on my wedding day when I saw my bouquets and centerpieces. Sue is truly an artist and it was such an honor working with her— I had so many people compliment her work. My venue recommended her and I am so glad they did. Not only does she create beauty, but she is also a beautiful person who you could tell was passionate about making your day an enchanting one

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Floral Cottage 25

Tammy · Married on 11/05/2017

Sue was excellent to work with. Her ideas were fantastic and the arrangements/bouquets/corsages were beautiful

Sent on 11/08/2017

Thank you!!

Alexandra · Married on 10/21/2017

The bouquets, center pieces, and ceremony flowers Sue created were absolutely stunning. She took into account everything I asked for from the colors to locally sourced flowers. Sue is so sweet and very calming, and the morning of the wedding when I realized I had asked for one less bouquet than I needed, said she could make a another one in time and had an extra boutonniere that came in handy!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Floral Cottage's reply:

Thank you Alexandra your dress was absolutely stunning!!! One of the best I've ever seen. Loved working with you and your Mom! Keep in touch

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Susan was amazing!! She was able to create what I could not put into words! From our very first meeting Sue knew exactly what I wanted, and made me feel completely comfortable. She was so accommodating and friendly even the on the day of the wedding. While she was setting up, I requested last minute arrangements, and Susan delivered them in minutes!! Additionally, Sue knew I was having my rehearsal dinner at the manor, and she even had arrangements set up for the night before. Thank you so much Susan!! I am reminded of how grateful I am to you in every wedding photo!! You are the best!

Sent on 01/30/2018
    Floral Cottage 26
    Floral Cottage 27
    Floral Cottage 28
    Floral Cottage 29
    Floral Cottage 30

Floral Cottage's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! Thank you for appreciating what I love, designing flowers and I'm so glad you were happy with our service. Please keep in touch on facebook and instagram, I love to see all my Brides updates. Thanks again

Breanne · Married on 09/30/2017

Susan provided all of the flowers for my wedding, including my bouquet, bouquets for my seven bridesmaids, corsages for my mom and mother-in-law, centerpieces for 16 tables, large arrangements for several display tables, petals for the flower girl, and the flowers over the ceremony arch. I can honestly say that my bouquet was the most beautiful arrangement of flowers I've ever seen. I met with Sue before the wedding with my color scheme and a few photos of bouquets I'd seen and liked, but she had a lot of creative freedom for my wedding. She found the best flowers of the season that went with my color theme. My flowers were the main decor at my wedding, and they were honestly all we needed. She is professional and responsive, and arrived on time on the day of the wedding with special instructions on the care of our flowers. I would recommend The Floral Cottage to anyone who needs floral attangements for a wedding or other event.

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Floral Cottage 31
    Floral Cottage 32
    Floral Cottage 33
    Floral Cottage 34

Luke · Married on 09/02/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better florist. Sue cared and listened to what we wanted and added in some of her own professional touches. We trusted her and she did not let us down. Sue was there early because we wanted to do photos before the wedding, she had everything set up awesome. I'm 30 years old and never felt compelled to write a review until now. Sue thank you.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Floral Cottage's reply:

Ok you made me cry! Thank you so much for taking the time to review me. Thank you for appreciating the gift I was given with flowers! Best wishes for many years of happiness together!

Hillary · Married on 06/10/2017

I don't know how she did it, but she took my thought for my wedding and made it even better than I had imagined. I am not a flower expert. I literally gave Susan a color palette to work with, because I didn't know what flowers I wanted and she made the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets I ever dreamed of. I am still getting compliments on how beautiful the centerpieces were. She dropped everything I needed for pictures off early so that I was ready for when the photographer showed up, and she was all around amazing to work with. If I ever need flowers for something again I know where I'm going!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Floral Cottage's reply:

Thank you Hillary! It was a pleasure working with you!

Mariana · Married on 03/04/2017

Let me start by saying I have worked with A LOT of florists at weddings since I'm a wedding photographer and I have seen Susan's work stand out in the most amazing way. She has a lot of pride in her work and creates each bouquet and arrangement to absolute perfection! This is the kind of vendor you want at your wedding. This time I was a bride and for my vow renewal, I could not think of anyone else. As a client, I experience her quick response, her time and attention at the personal consultation. She was efficient and knowledgeable and worked with my wedding planner /designer really well. The flowers were spectacular even more beautiful than I had imagined. Thank you, Susan, for making the whole experience amazing!!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Floral Cottage's reply:

It is always an extreme pleasure working with you personally and professionally. I was honored that you chose me as your wedding florist! It was great to get to know you more in this process! Your Photography is as beautiful as you! Thank you again!

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2016

Our flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous. We had centerpieces and arrangements for the ceremony done in addition to all of our bouquets and they all looked beautiful. Sue was so helpful and accomodating and made our planning process much easier.

Sent on 11/05/2016

Floral Cottage's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your flower order. It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes!

Katy · Married on 10/22/2016

Sue is absolutely amazing!!! We told her our colors and told her to do whatever she wanted and we could not have dreamed of better! She is really good at what she does!!!! She was so helpful through the whole process and made herself available whenever we had questions or concerns. We were supposed to have our ceremony outside but due to weather we had to have it inside and coming down in the morning to all the flowers was amazing. There are not words for how happy we were with her work and her.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

Sue is so amazing! She did all of the flowers for our wedding and they came out gorgeous and perfect! We received so many compliments. She was also so easy to work with and really knows how to bring a vision to life. I would recommend her to anyone looking for florist services in the area. Thank you, Sue!!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Floral Cottage's reply:

Thank you for appreciating what I create!

Virginia · Married on 10/09/2016

You won't be disappointedl with Floral Cottage! Sue is very warm, friendly & patient. She helped plan & prepare for our special day right down to coming to my room the morning of to show me how to hold my gorgeous bouquet. Will use her for future events & highly recommend. We even had guests who thought the flowers were artificial, until they touched them, because they were so perfect!
    Virginia & David H.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Floral Cottage's reply:

Thank you Virginia your the best!

Carolyn · Married on 09/30/2016

amazing service! We loved the outcome and she was great

Sent on 11/23/2016

Laura · Married on 07/22/2016

Susan at floral cottage Made our wedding day so exquisitely beautiful! She is so talented & her floral creations are absolutely stunning! We especially loved how intuitive sue was to the style and colors we liked. She truly went above and beyond. I highly recommend floral cottage for your big day!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Floral Cottage's reply:

Thanks Laura! Thank you for your kindness!

Michelle · Married on 07/02/2016

Sue at Floral Cottage did a fantastic job with the flowers for our wedding on July 2, 2016. She was very accommodating during our consultation and clearly knew her stuff and was well prepared to meet our needs. The arrangements she created perfectly matched our vision and complimented the venue. My bouquet was STUNNING; the bridesmaids bouquets and the boutonnieres were spot on! She took my ideas and used her expertise to make it amazing. Highly recommend Sue for any floral needs!!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Darlene · Married on 06/18/2016

Susan is absolutely amazing!!! My family and friends,are still talking about the flowers bith my bouquet and the centerpieces three months after the wedding. Susan Thank you so much will never forget you and will recommend you to everyone who says they need flowers

Sent on 11/19/2016

Floral Cottage's reply:

Thank you so much Darlene! You were a beautiful bride! It was great getting to know you and your family!! Best wishes always. Sue

Barbara · Married on 05/07/2016

We absolutly loved susans Ideas and trusted her. If you can't be open minded, than be specific. Her large centerpeices weren't what I exspected, but exactly what I didn't know I wanted.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Richard · Married on 03/26/2016

I can not speak highly enough about Floral Cottage. Susan's professionalism during our initial consultation and any further dealings, which were few because of the diligent notes she took throughout that consult, was top notch. More importantly, the flower arrangements were stunningly beautiful. Susan provided the flowers for our cake free of charge, and they enhanced the cake immensely. At first, I thought the price she quoted was a little steep--though, to be fair, I had not priced any other vendor--but after seeing her amazing work, I realized Susan's services were worth every penny.

You will not go wrong using Floral Cottage.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Floral Cottage's reply:

Wow what a review. I can't thank the both of you enough! Happiness Always!

Ashley · Married on 10/16/2015

Absolutely stunning flowers! Could not be happier! Sue Smith was awesome to work with! Went above and beyond what I had pictured in my head! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2015

A pleasure to work with. Beautiful work. Understands our needs

Sent on 11/17/2014
  • F

Francesca · Married on 06/06/2015

Sue, you absolutely blew me away. You are incredible, and so talented! I'm so impressed by how you totally got my vision. I couldn't believe how stunning our wedding looked because of all of your hard work. You took my ideas and made them 100 times better. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 06/08/2015