P.O. Box 2162, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Peony Design Studio

Peony Design Studio, LLC Wedding and Event Flowers is a wedding florist based in Poughkeepsie, New York. They believe that wedding flowers are personal works of art. To bring your dreams to life, the team will design arrangements with a creative approach. Peony Design Studio is devoted to making your wedding as special as you are. They have more than 20 years of professional experience, providing floral decor for a wide variety of events and celebrations.

Products Offered

Peony Design Studio, LLC Wedding and Event Flowers focuses on collaborative creativity. Their inspiration comes from you, the couple. To emphasize your unique style and vision, they offer consultations, event design, venue visits and samples. The team can take care of delivery, setup and cleanup. Couples may choose from:

• Aisle decor
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Areas Covered

Peony Design is located in Dutchess County. They serve the local areas, including the Hudson Valley, Capital District and New York City region.

• Woman-owned

52 Reviews for Peony Design Studio

• Taneesha

Taneesha · Getting married on 10/03/2021

Pure perfection!!!

I am truly blown away with christines work!!!! I highly recommend her and her team for anyone looking for a florist! She’s that and more, she truly takes the time to understand your vision and make it a reality. I couldn’t of chosen a better fit. From our first meeting just 30 min or so long she took my vision and had all these perfect ideas to make it that more magical. The day of the wedding when I saw my bouquet I cried, it was more than I could of dreamt of. From the ceremony to the reception everything was pure perfection I wouldn’t change one thing. Thank you Christine!!! You and your husband went above and beyond and are more than just a vendor to us. You will always be apart of our hearts and memories of our special day. We also share the same anniversary now! 🤣❤️ You guys were truly awesome to work with and I thank you. Love chad and Taneesha ❤️

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

We could not be happier with Peony Design Studio. Christine is absolutely amazing. Our first meeting could not have gone better; Christine was able to take my vision and turn it into reality. Not to mention, she is the sweetest person in the world! She was also able to stay under the budget I had given her while still giving us everything we wanted. Little did we know when we started wedding planning that a global pandemic would hit. My husband and I decided to get married on our original date and Christine was able to create a bouquet and a boutonniere for our first very small wedding ceremony. Christine has been beyond flexible while still making my flower dreams come true. Extremely responsive to email. I could not have picked a better florist!!

Sent on 09/24/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Peony Design Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75
    $ 150
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• P.O. Box 2162 Poughkeepsie, New York, 12601 See on map
    845-363-4614 (Phone number)
    Location of (Peony Design Studio)