Peony Design Studio, LLC Wedding and Event Flowers

Peony Design Studio, LLC Wedding and Event Flowers

About Peony Design Studio, LLC Wedding and Event Flowers

Collaborative Creativity Personalized Service

About Us

Wedding and event flowers are truly personal works of art. At Peony Design Studio we design wedding and event flowers with a creative approach to help bring your ideas and dreams to life.

We are passionate about our work. We have over 20 years of wedding and event design experience. Our designers have collaborated with a production company to design weddings, provided floral decor and arrangements for grand openings and created bouquets for the American Heart Association Benefit Auction.

Through collaborative creativity and personalized service we are committed to making your event as expressive and special as you are.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Altar Decor (3)
Single Flowers (3)
Flower Petals (2)
Non-Floral (2)

Christine and her team did a beautiful job! We communicated through emails in advance and did a venue tour just prior to the big day. She put together a very cool inspiration board that met just what I asked for. The venue flowers (ceremony decor and centerpieces) were delivered/setup right on time the day of and the bouquets etc. arrived where we were all getting ready as requested. When I opened the box and saw my bouquet I started crying, it was so beautiful! Christine was very respectful of my budget and made it look like I'd spent double what we paid! Peony Studio Designs came highly recommended by a family friend and was a wonderful choice! Thank you Christine!

Photo of Peony Design Studio, LLC Wedding and Event Flowers in Poughkeepsie, NY
Profile Picture Kate, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I absolutely love Christine and her work!!!!! She was amazing throughout the whole wedding process. Christine was understanding when I had to move the wedding date unexpectedly. She came with a vision board and discuss every last detail with my fiancé and I. Peony Design Studio provided all decor for my ceremony, centerpieces for my tables and head table, and all the bouquets and boutonnières. All were beautifully done. She exceeded all expectations I had envisioned for my wedding and truly helped me design my vision. Christine listened to what I wanted and delivered beyond what I had expected. She is also very well with responding to any questions and is very professional and one of the nicest people you will meet. I truly enjoyed working with her!!!

Profile Picture Aubry, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Peony Design Studio, LLC Wedding and Event Flowers Pricing

220x220 sq 1448897387264 img6293
220x220 sq 1448897504125 img6218

P.O. Box 2162, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601   See On Map
845-464-5554 (phone)
Peony Design Studio, LLC Wedding and Event Flowers is a wedding florist from Poughkeepsie,NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the Hudson Valley, the Capital District, and New York City metro area. Peony Design Studio, LLC Wedding and Event Flowers is a professional wedding and event florist that has been part of the Hudson Valley wedding industry for three years. We specialize in weddings and corporate events.