34 Reviews for Peony Design Studio, LLC Wedding and Event Flowers

Flower Petals (3)
Single Flowers (3)
Non-Floral (2)
34 Peony Design Studio, LLC Wedding and Event Flowers Reviews

Christine is simply amazing! My husband and I went into our first meeting being completely clueless about what kind of flowers we wanted, and left with us (both!) being really excited about our flower choices! Christine took our very basic ideas of wanting wildflowers and orchids and turned them into stunning reality. The bouquets and centerpieces were the gorgeous pops of color we wanted for our wedding, and she personally delivered them to our venue on the wedding day - an hour and a half away. Although the rain forced us to move our ceremony inside, the beautifully decorated arch, mason jars of wildflowers, and flowers on our cake made it feel like springtime had simply followed us inside the venue. Not only did she put together everything as promised, but, best of all, Christine was wonderful and so sweet to work with throughout the process! She was genuinely interested in our opinions and our thoughts, and worked with us on all of our ideas and last minute changes. We would absolutely recommend her to anyone in need of a florist for any event!

Profile Picture Danielle , 4/26/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I highly recommend that couples reach out to Peony Design and learn more about what they can offer. I connected with Christine, who took her time to discuss the options and possibilities with me, and to understand and see what we were envisioning for our day. We ultimately went in another direction as we went with a family friend, however I can certainly recommend that Peony Design will not disappoint. Christine went above and beyond my expectations!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christine and her team did a beautiful job! We communicated through emails in advance and did a venue tour just prior to the big day. She put together a very cool inspiration board that met just what I asked for. The venue flowers (ceremony decor and centerpieces) were delivered/setup right on time the day of and the bouquets etc. arrived where we were all getting ready as requested. When I opened the box and saw my bouquet I started crying, it was so beautiful! Christine was very respectful of my budget and made it look like I'd spent double what we paid! Peony Studio Designs came highly recommended by a family friend and was a wonderful choice! Thank you Christine!

Photo for Peony Design Studio, LLC Wedding and Event Flowers Review
Profile Picture Kate, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I absolutely love Christine and her work!!!!! She was amazing throughout the whole wedding process. Christine was understanding when I had to move the wedding date unexpectedly. She came with a vision board and discuss every last detail with my fiancé and I. Peony Design Studio provided all decor for my ceremony, centerpieces for my tables and head table, and all the bouquets and boutonnières. All were beautifully done. She exceeded all expectations I had envisioned for my wedding and truly helped me design my vision. Christine listened to what I wanted and delivered beyond what I had expected. She is also very well with responding to any questions and is very professional and one of the nicest people you will meet. I truly enjoyed working with her!!!

Profile Picture Aubry, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Christine was fabulous!! When we started planning, we just wanted centerpieces and some ceremony decor on a budget. Christine worked with us to make it all work and look beautiful. A couple months out from the wedding, my mom wanted a traditional Indian wedding stage. Christine went above and beyond to get this vision to work out for us. She is super prepared. She made a vision board that she brought with her to every meeting with us that she updated. She mailed me samples of the tulle fabric used on the stage. When a small snafu arose (someone returned the structure damaged beyond repair) having to do with the structure (like a chuppah) the day before the wedding, Christine called with options on how to still make it work. I don't know what the original was supposed to look like, but the solution looked perfect to me!! I cannot recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Wahida, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Christine could not be more amazing. Every single detail was absolutely stunning - everything we could have wanted. Could not recommend more highly!!

Profile Picture Gina, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Christine is amazing! We had a very small budget with a focus on the bridal bouquet and the arbor. Christine completely understood what I was looking for after one phone call. The flowers she provided were beyond our expectations. They were beautiful, fresh, and completely captured the feel of our wedding. I cannot speak more highly of Peony Designs. I LOVED the flowers!!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 7/31/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

From start to finish, Peony Design Studio was a joy to work with! When first I talked to Christine on the phone, she understood my vision completely and unlike many other florists I talked to, found creative ways to bring my vision to life within our budget. We met with Christine at our venue and she walked us through the whole day with pictures of everything she was thinking about and it was exactly what I was hoping for! She even found a way to tie trees to the poles of our tent like we asked her to. All of our flowers were perfect and made our wedding even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would enthusiastically recommend Peony Design Studio to any bride!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Working with Christine at Peony Design Studio was amazing! She is extremely professional, courtesy and her work is amazing. The inspiration board she did for my flowers was exactly what I wanted, and she made my dream come to life the day of my wedding. Throughout the entire process she was quick to respond to any of my questions and help with multiple changes, additions and takeaways. Her prices are extremely reasonable for all the hard work she puts into your special day. She did all of my flowers including flowers for my ceremony and reception centerpieces, and even flowers for my cake. She is really full-service and amazing at what she does!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Where do I begin? I met with Christine at a bridal expo with my cousin when she was looking for a florist for her wedding. It was just a great feeling from the start and I knew when it was my time I would defiantly be using her. She was amazing and her work was outstanding! I also referred her to my Mother-in-law for her wedding. Christine is down to earth, easy to talk to, and open minded. When I met with her for my wedding she was able to see exactly what I described and create the arrangements I was dreaming of. They were absolutely perfect and even more beautiful than I expected. She answered all of my questions along the way as the planning process continued, and even changed a few things just weeks before the big day. The value was exceptional, and I would highly recommend her services to anyone planning a wedding!! Thank you Christine!!

Profile Picture Shana, 11/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

My mom and I met Christine at a bridal show and we knew right away she was the perfect person for our flowers. Our wedding in October was on Halloween and Christine was so excited and imaginative after just meeting us that I knew she would go above and beyond for the wedding and that is just what she did. She was willing to meet us at our venue in Saugerties to really explore the space which helped our vision come to life. The bridal party bouquets were perfect and I cannot put into words how beautiful my bridal bouquet was. The centerpieces were stunning and Christine was willing to work with our fall theme and did some arrangements in pumpkins. She was so responsive and easy to work with. It was truly a pleasure working with her and her work is impeccable!

Profile Picture Lori, 10/31/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Amazing work, highly recommend!

Profile Picture User5550814, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wow! Christine and her team made our vision come to life! Christine's passion for her craft is infectious. Even before officially signing her to do our wedding, she made a vision board outlining everything we had discussed from bouquets and boutonnieres to flowers throughout our venue. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful. Everything we could have asked for (and more). Thank you, Christine!

Profile Picture User4478821, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I waited until the last minute to find a florist, and I was very nervous I wouldn't find someone qualified. I am so glad that I was wrong! Christine was AMAZING. She made the entire process so easy. She knew exactly what I wanted, sometimes even better then I did! When I was near a nervous breakdown from all the decisions I had to make, she made everything so easy. When it got to the wedding day, I was so blown away at how it all came together. It was so beautiful, and I received so many compliments about how my theme truly showed through all the decor throughout the entire event. And although my ceremony had to be held inside due to weather, it still looked flawless. She was able to take my scattered thoughts and put them into a beautiful cohesive plan. It was more beautiful then I ever could have imagined!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Christine was amazing! From day one until our last meeting she was always professional. She listened to my ideas and put together a gorgeous array of bouquets, Ceremony flowers and centerpiece for our sweetheart table. and at a reasonable price too. My flowers was everything that I wanted.

Profile Picture Julie, 7/17/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christine at peony designs is AMAZING!!! There is no job too big for her and you can tell that she is truly passionate about her work! Our wedding day was unbeleively perfect and beautiful! I could not have asked for a better crew to help make our day just that much more perfect! Thank u Christine and the rest of the crew at peony designs! I will definatly be useing u guys on the future!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Christine was so amazing, from the first day we met right through to the end. She was so professional, helpful and accomodating! Working with her was a pleasure! I coulndt be happier! She worked with in my budget and provided such beautiful work!

Profile Picture Idrissa, 7/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

When I met with Christine I had no idea what type of bouquet I wanted for my wedding. I knew only a few things that I liked but couldn't figure out how they could be mixed together. She had asked me to bring a few pictures of arrangements that I liked and from these she discussed the common themes she saw, similar styles of flowers that are in season/available (as it was a winter wedding not everything was). She was kind and took my interests to heart. She was very responsive to emails and phone calls and arrived on time for our in person meetings. Her creativity blew me away. After getting a lot of "I don't knows" and "you need to be specifics" Christine made me so relaxed. I needed to bounce ideas around and she was willing to do that. She was very excited and encouraging throughout the process. And my bouquet was beautiful!

Profile Picture Christine, 12/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Created everything within the one week I contacted her with a frantic email because I had lost my florist..... Very friendly, yet professional, very creative, yet immediately had a picture of my vision. She was extremely receptive of my budget and thoughts. I wouldn't change a thing!! So happy she was the one that was recommended to me and I will absolutely recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

Profile Picture Kari, 11/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christine and her team were absolutely wonderful not just on our wedding day, but before and leading up to it. She made sure every detail was perfect. We met quite a few times before the wedding and seeing her passion for what she does made me realize I could trust her to make my decor and flowers just beautiful! And it was all more than beautiful. So perfect that i have referred her to two of my friends who also got married this past year. I also love that she works within the budget you give her the best she can. I can't say enough about how happy we were with Peony Designs!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Loved working with Christine she is amazing! All her ideas were gorgeous, but she also let me change what I wanted and was very flexible and didn't try to push me in any one direction. The bouquets were stunning! My girls all loved them too. I HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the first time I met Christine, similarly to many reviewers, I knew she would be my florist. It is evident and obvious upon meeting her that she is a skilled , talented, and creative florist. Before even giving her any money, she did a tremendous amount of work for me. She came up with ideas, made a inspiration board, and met with me a few times to discuss. She was so flexible and willing to give me her time, which I thought was incredible.

Soon after going into contract, Christine kept in touch throughout our engagement. She and her husband even visited the venue with us! She makes the experience so personal and gives you all her attention. I felt truly special and she treated me like a very important Bride.

The day my wedding came, Christine personally delivered the flowers to my hotel room with her husband. She is such a loving and warm person. This is a clear example as to how she runs her business. I was so happy to see her on my wedding day!

Lastly, when I walked into the venue I nearly cried. To see all the plans come to life, Christine truly made my dreams come true. She executed so many beautiful details and the flowers were incredible! She really did a phenomenal job. I gave her the leverage to improvise and do what she needed to so the room would be grand and she did just that. I was so comfortable with giving Christine this flexibility because she is so incredible.

I am sad to say that my wedding is now over and I will truly miss working with Christine. This past year has been SUCH A PLEASURE!! She is a gem and I highly recommend you hire her as your florist. You will be in the best hands!

Profile Picture Jena, 9/27/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Christine Fontana of Peony Design Studio to do your floral arrangements for ANY event. Christine is willing to work with any budget, big or small, drive to meet you in person close to your home, and is extremely flexible. I was a bride with a small budget and she was extremely accommodating. I even changed my wedding entirely about 5 months before the event- (wedding date, location, everything)- and this was not a problem for her. She is one of the most pleasant person you'll ever meet and her passion for her job is evident by just talking to her. She was also very knowledgable and gave me tips on websites I could use to order things for my event on my own. You won't be disappointed in her!

Profile Picture Barbra, 7/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christine was amazing! After a couple of emails back and forth, we met over coffee and Christine came with so many great ideas and had pictured exactly what I wanted! We changed a few things and Christine was very flexible and easy to work with. Loved working with her!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/28/14, 1 Review