Floral Fantasies By Sara Reviews

Floral Fantasies By Sara 7
  • Karina

Karina P · Getting married on 04/09/2020

Beautiful Flowers

We picked Sara and her team as our florist after reviewing dozens of vendors and never looked back. Sara stayed true to our vision and within our budget, delivering top quality work, from centerpieces, to personals, to the gorgeous garland that adorned our ceremony tree. Her input was always professional and creative, advising us on how to improve our vision while remaining practical (we had a family style dinner and had to be make sure that our centerpieces allowed for all the food to be placed comfortably). She also advised us against ordering expensive out-of-season flowers and suggested wonderful alternatives. On the day of the wedding, her team arrived on time and coordinated the set up seamlessly. At the end of the day, we got exactly what we wanted! Creative, professional and easy to work with, Sara is a great addition to any wedding team!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Floral Fantasies By Sara 8
    Floral Fantasies By Sara 9
    Floral Fantasies By Sara 10

Kaela Kennedy · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Florals

Sara’s work of art made me tear up before my wedding. Not only was I relieved when I finally got to see my bouquet... I was in awe. The flowers were absolutely stunning. The arbor was out of a magazine. I was my own wedding planner and booked Sara based off a recommendation and all of her five star reviews. She brought my vision to the next level. Thank you Sara!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Floral Fantasies By Sara 11

Sarah Coccaro · Married on 10/07/2018

Exceeded our expectations!

We can't say enough things about Sara and her team. Floral Fantasies by Sara was recommended by my sister-in-law. Sara and her team was responsive and professional from the beginning. Sara really captured our floral image for our wedding day. She even created hair pieces for all of our ladies in the bridal party. We highly recommend Sara!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Dawn · Married on 09/21/2018

Sara created the most magical and beautiful floral arrangements that I have ever seen. We had the extreme pleasure to work with her for my daughter's wedding on 9/21/2018 held at Red Maple Vineyards. I literally lost count of all the compliments we received for the flowers. At least 30 people told me they were the prettiest flowers they have ever seen at a wedding and I concur wholeheartedly. If I could give her 100 stars, I would. She is the only florist to go to in my book!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Floral Fantasies By Sara 17
    Floral Fantasies By Sara 18
    Floral Fantasies By Sara 19

Clifton · Married on 08/11/2018

We loved working with Sara. Floral Fantasies helped make our wedding perfect in a way that’s hard to even articulate. Basically, there will be flowers and bouquets and boutonnieres and the like at a wedding. And probably with most weddings, you don’t pay these things much attention. They are just kind of background color. But by working closely with Sara and with her careful attention and amazing eye, the floral aspects of our wedding just popped in a way that made the whole wedding more special. We had a general idea of the kind of floral arrangements we wanted, and the color scheme, and through a process of figuring out what worked for us and what didn’t, we reached an end result that was eyecatching without being overbearing and perfectly complemented our ceremony and reception. In addition to all the floral accents and the bouquet, Sara also set up for us a beautiful four-post arch that, in the venue we chose, just completely made the ceremony unique and special and very, very us. A successful wedding is a combination of a lot of decisions. You might not notice when you make a decision about a vendor that is just ok, but you kind of feel it. But you will definitely notice when you make the right decision. Floral Fantasies is the right decision for your wedding.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Alaina · Married on 07/21/2018

We used Floral Fantasies for our wedding and I was NOT disappointed. My mom and I only met with Sara once (this was our choice- we had a lot going on in the months leading up the the wedding) a few weeks before the wedding and she went over everything with us. She completely understood my vision and everything came out absolutely perfect. I was obsessed with my bouquet and the beautiful centerpieces! Floral Fantasies is an amazing wedding florist- I can't say enough good things about Sara and her work.

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Floral Fantasies By Sara 20
    Floral Fantasies By Sara 21
    Floral Fantasies By Sara 22

Nicole · Married on 06/07/2018

Working with Sara was a dream, she turned our "blank space venue" into the most magical place place to get married. She is incredibly talented and I trusted her to make decisions on things that I was indecisive about. She understood our vision immediately and on the day of our wedding we could not be more impressed. Flowers in general are an expensive part of wedding planning but Sara was worth every penny. I cant recommend working with her enough. We still have friends talking about our wedding flowers months later!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jenna · Married on 05/05/2018

Sara and her team created the most beautiful arrangements for our May 2018 wedding. I came to our first consultation with a detailed list of all of my wishes and Sara was amazing about working with us to make my Pinterest dreams come true within budget. She worked with us, providing options in areas I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted. The best part was the month-before preview where you get to see a sample of a centerpiece ahead of time based on in-season flowers.

I’ve seen so many issues with other wedding florists from friends weddings and I was ecstatic to see my wedding flowers the day of. They were even more gorgeous that I dreamed– and I have very high standards from working in events :) Sara went above and beyond, added extra florals that she had leftover throughout the venue to make the day even more gorgeous.

I received so many compliments on how amazing the flowers were from all of the guests. If you are looking for a true floral designer, Sara is your girl.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Kat · Married on 04/06/2018

OMG our flowers where more than I ever expect above and beyond beautiful, absolute perfection! The guests raved about them and smells of roses are permeating through some homes. They were more than we could have asked for. Thank you so much for helping make our day even more perfect!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Floral Fantasies By Sara 23
    Floral Fantasies By Sara 24

Jacqueline · Married on 11/12/2017

We loved everything about our centerpiece a. Sara and her staff did such a beautiful job setting up the ceremony and the reception hall. Sara was flexible and available. From the start Sara was able to take my ideas and work with me to realize them more fully.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2017

Floral Fantasies by Sara made my Pinterest dream wedding come true! Jessica and Sara were so fabulous to work with, I live in Washington, DC and my wedding was up in the Hudson Valley, and we communicated exclusively via email until our one in-person meeting. We were going for a rustic/boho autumn feel, and Jessica and Sara absolutely nailed it. We got married on Sunday, October 15, 2017 at Red Maple Vineyard, and we had mixes of flat eucalyptus, burgundy dahlias, pink/white roses, and everything looked absolutely amazing. Our arch especially looked especially gorgeous - even better than a beautiful photo I had emailed to Sara and Jessica. My bouquet was also unbelievable gorgeous and exactly what I had wanted. An important tip, I stayed within my budget, and Sara and Jessica were very accommodating to make small changes so I could stay within my budget. Our one-on-one meeting was efficient and fun, and I knew at that meeting that we were in fantastic hands. No issues at all on the day of our wedding, everything went smoothly and on schedule, and all of the flowers and decor looked unbelievable. I have to say, I was absolutely blown away by the end result, by how beautiful our wedding decor looked, and it was with very minimal work on my end. Worth every penny, we are extremely thankful to have had such a fabulous experience, and my husband and I highly recommend Floral Fantasies by Sara!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Christina · Married on 09/30/2017

We loved our flowers for our wedding! Everything turned out beautiful- the centerpieces, place cards, aisle runners. All of it! Thank you so much! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Floral Fantasies By Sara 25

Jovan · Married on 09/08/2017

Sara was amazing! Working with her made the process so much easier. She completely understood the vibe and look we were going for on our wedding. She worked with us and created the most amazingly beautiful arrangements at a reasonable price. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Jackie · Married on 06/25/2017

Sara and her team were pleasant to work with and worked within my tight budget to make my vision a reality. She listened very closely to my wants and needs and then exceeded my expectation. I showed her pictures of what I wanted for my bouquet, table tops and ceremony décor and she was able to source economical blooms within my budget. Set up and breakdown were on time and I received so many compliments on how beautiful our table arrangements were. I would definitely recommend them again.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Valerie · Married on 06/16/2017

I cannot say enough nice things about Floral Fantasies by Sara. It was overwhelming finding a florist for our wedding and Sara made everything so easy- they were willing to work with whatever budget we had and was SO so patient when I was trying to figure out what sort of look I wanted for the wedding day. The day of the wedding I couldn't believe how beautiful everything looked, it was exactly what I hoped for and even better. The centerpieces were stunning with the flowers and decorative candles; everything was so perfect all the guests were commenting how beautiful everything looked. Sara was so great to work with that she's also doing my sisters wedding in a few months! Highly recommend :)

Sent on 06/19/2017

Lyn · Married on 10/15/2016

Our wedding flowers were gorgeous!

Sara came recommended by our wedding planner as the only florist to work with - and she did not disappoint! We had a fall wedding and our color was royal blue. I went in with my heart set on a royal blue wedding bouquet. Sara told me right away that she would recommend against it, as I did not want any of the flowers that are naturally blue, and any of the dyes used for flowers could come off on my hands and wedding dress! But, she quickly helped me get over my initial disappointment by working with me (and my mom and our planner) to design floral arrangements in beautiful bold fall colors in seasonal flowers. And the results were gorgeous. My bouquet stood out just enough and everything coordinated beautifully.

Everyone at Floral Fantasies is kind and helpful and I recommend them very highly.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/08/2016

I know this sounds like a cliche, but I'm not exaggerating when I say that my wedding day was an absolute dream come true thanks to Floral Fantasies by Sara. After staring endlessly at Pinterest, Instagram and Wedding Magazines, I finalized colors and the type of "vibe" (rustic, garden-style, romantic) that I wanted for my flowers and decor. Like most, you have this idea in your head and hope in your heart of what you want your wedding day to look like once everything comes together, but what Floral Fantasies by Sara designed absolutely exceeded all expectations. I actually welled up with tears of joy when I walked into our tented reception seeing my vision brought to fruition- I was so blown away. I cannot thank Sara and her team enough for being such a wonderful people to have worked with and for their gorgeous wedding decor, arrangements and bouquets. Simply put, if you want to work with a thoughtful and lovely team that will create and deliver stunning arrangements, book now.

Sent on 01/16/2017
  • I

Ian · Married on 10/01/2016

Sara truly came through for us. Her flowers were stunning and gave our tent the "wow" factor we were looking for. From wreaths for the front stone pillars to various food service table arrangements, to the tall centerpieces on each of the guest tables, her colors and arrangements were gorgeous. Breathtaking. So many guests asked where they had come from and I'd be surprised Sara didn't get some additional business from it. Sara was immediately responsive to every emailed question (unlike many florists in the area, who, when we were initially looking for a florist, we had to chase down). There were no surprises in the bill because her itemization of the expenses was so specific. Her prices are reasonable. And she was more than willing to work with us to make our very specific vision become a reality. We were VERY particular, and may have even driven her a bit crazy, but words cannot express the amount of work and the level of professionalism and quality displayed by Sara and her team. It was everything we had wanted. We cannot recommend Sara more highly.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Danielle Rybak · Married on 10/01/2016

SO AMAZING. Sara was so helpful, so sweet and amazing at what she does. Her suggestions were so helpful and the ease of the whole process was just wonderful to work with. They took our vision and made it come to life. Our flowers were complimented over and over again and I wish I could have these arrangements everyday for the rest of my life. If you are considering a florist you MUST use Floral Fantasies by Sara, worth every single penny and so much more!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Emily · Married on 09/24/2016

Unbelievably great service. Sara was always so responsive to our emails, our meetings were concise and efficient, and she NAILED IT with our wedding designs. Beautiful table garlands, gorgeous bridesmaid and bride bouquets, and sweet touches throughout that we didn't even ask for and were perfect. She also built a gold archway with flowers that I found on pinterest and she made it EXACTLY like the picture. We were speechless. She knows her flowers, she's great at listening to people who have no idea the names of flowers or specifics that they want, and to make it all looks so incredible all together. So fantastic, could not recommend her more!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Emily · Married on 07/09/2016

Sara's attention to detail showed through and was very appreciated. I loved having the scraps from my dress wrapped around my bouquet. I also loved the sprigs of rosemary with the menu in the napkin. The center pieces were amazing. All of her suggestions throughout the whole process were spot on. The colors worked out perfectly. Sara helped to create the most perfect and beautiful wedding for me!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Julie · Married on 07/09/2016

After some research online for a florist for our wedding we found Floral Fantasies by Sara and loved their work. We had a basic idea of what we wanted (very colorful) but had total confidence that Sara would deliver. We chatted a few times before the big day and saw our example centerpiece a week before the wedding. They were just what we were looking for. When they dropped off our bouquets on our wedding day I was so pleased with them – they were so beautiful! It was exactly what I had pictured. The flowers in our bouquets, centerpieces, and garland were all beautiful and fresh. I would highly recommend Floral Fantasies By Sara to anyone looking for wedding flowers. They are true professionals and definitely know what they are doing. The flowers were a perfect addition to our vision and day!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Valerie · Married on 07/08/2016

My husband and I got married almost a year ago, and Sara and her team were amazing at helping us have the colors and look that we wanted for our wedding. They were really accommodating and helped us create the bouquets that I wanted for myself and my bridesmaids as well as the perfect center pieces and decorations for the venue. They also have many options of additional arrangements, like lining up flowers and vases along a corridor which makes the connection of one room to the other more colorful and intimate. The quality of the flowers were also fantastic and I couldn't have been happier with them.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Emily · Married on 05/22/2016

Sara was my only choice for a florist because she is hands down the best! She make you feel like your event is the most important one to her and helps with each little detail. She walked me through choosing center pieces when I had no idea what I wanted. And even threw in some flower headbands for my flower girls hair. My flowers were PERFECT!!!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Madison · Married on 02/13/2016

Use Floral Fantasies By Sara! You cannot go wrong. Sara listened to everything that I shared with her and my bouquets, centerpieces and everything else she put together were better than I could have imagined. She used such unique components and the arrangements were unlike any others I have seen. She provided these amazing birch boxes and birch candles that really pulled the theme together. She even supplied fresh rosemary as an added touch to the napkins. Her pricing was incredibly reasonable for the quality of her work!

Sent on 02/22/2016