Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning Reviews

Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning 6
Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning 7

Elissa Futterman · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Best Planner Ever!

Danielle and her staff were fantastic! I cannot say enough great things about her. Not only did she carry out my vision perfectly, but I was a guest at my party and that meant the world to me!
    We can't wait to have another party where we can utilize her services.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • W

Wendy Lin · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect -- could not have asked for more

My husband and I got married at Handsome Hollow and we hired Danielle and her team for our wedding for Partial Planning. Once we had our venue and a few other major vendors in place, we got in touch with Danielle and we felt like all we had to do was have a vision- Every Little Detail made it all happen seamlessly. It seemed like she was almost immediately reachable at all times, and if she wasn't directly available (which was very rare), there was always someone who we could bounce ideas off of.

We thought we had a good grasp of what we would need to plan a wedding but their company name really speaks to what they do- Every single detail was accounted for far in advance and the process was made easy. I'm very much a type-A personality and I was very impressed with how organized Danielle and her team were. They are also very experienced in the process and it shows!

On the day of, all we had to do was show up and have the best day of our lives. Danielle worked hard behind the scenes to make sure everything was taken care of. It did not go unnoticed.

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Erica

Erica Fitzgerald · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Service

Danielle and her team was amazing to work with. We reached out to them through a recommendation from our venue and were so happy we did. We chose the coordination package. ELD followed through with all of our design aspects and being the experts they are, executed and filled in added details we didn’t even think of to make the day perfect. For the ceremony, We used a family member as the officiant and really didn’t have a clue as to go about the steps of creating a wedding. Danielle was there every step of the way. From texts and conference calls, I always felt secure and supported throughout my wedding process. They went above and beyond what we hired them for - 5 star service all the way!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning 8
    Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning 9
    Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning 10
    Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning 11
    Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning 12

Emily · Married on 10/27/2018

A cold and rainy wedding

After finding our venue, A Private Estate, we learned we had to have some sort of wedding planner or day-of coordinator. They recommended Danielle. I thought, ok I guess we'll get someone just for day of. My mother insisted we get what was nearly full planning, I thought she was a little crazy, but we did. I am so, so happy we did.

Danielle was on top of all the things I would have never even thought of. She was honest and realistic, what was worth spending a little extra on to make the day special, and what wasn't. She had a great list of vendors but was happy to reach out and work with others as well.

She made the planning process much easier.

However, the week of the wedding I thanked my Mom and the heavens that we had Danielle. We had a late October wedding planned, and a nor'easter forecasted. Having a planner would have been great if everything went according to plan, but it became absolutely vital when things started to go wrong.
    As soon as I met with and talked to Danielle at the venue, saw her setting everything up, knowing she was in touch with all the vendors, watching the weather, adding tents and heaters, I started to understand the wedding was still going to be great. I even got to enjoy time with my friends and family that would have been otherwise spent panicking, and trying to figure out what to do. The day of the wedding a very soaked Danielle, as well as Kayla, worked so incredibly hard to make everything perfect. I couldn't believe it. They were non-stop. Keeping all the vendors in check, moving through the timeline, coordinating the ceremony so it ran just like we hoped. It's amazing to feel like the people around you are as invested in the day as you are. I was so grateful to be able to actually enjoy the day.
    We can't thank Every Little Detail enough for taking what could have been a *disaster* and making it a truly perfect day.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Emily and Neil,

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure to work with you guys and your families to plan such a wonderful event. We are so happy the rain and chilly temperatures didn't dampen anyone's mood, because it was such a beautiful and magical day. You guys, your families, and friends were some of the nicest people we have ever met. We want to wish the two of you all the happiness in the world. You truly deserve all the best. Thank you for letting us be part of the planning process and your wedding day.

The ELD Team
    Danielle, Kayla, and Matthew
  • Rosalba

Rosalba Brennan · Married on 10/13/2018

ELD provided top notch Services!

Danielle and the ELD team we're fantastic. They live up to their name and truly execute every little detail to perfection. I can only imagine that clients like myself are both great to have, and challenging at times. Danielle was incredibly patient with my OCD tendencies and probable over-involvement in various vendor interactions and spreadsheet building🤗.

We started the planning process very early and Danielle always made sure to address all of my outreach in a prompt fashion, despite the excessively early timing of my planning efforts. This made me feel as though she genuinely cared, that I was of equal importance to all of the ELD clients, and that I was being heard. Feeling as though you are being heard is half of what we pay for!

The second half of what we pay for is actually having our requests met and our vision realized... And ELD did just that! I knew that when the time finally came for me to relinquish control, that I could do so calmly and confidently, because Danielle was aligned with what I was trying to achieve and she was going to make it happen! Also, I would be remiss to not mention that Danielle is possibly the most calm and cool human being that I have ever met...even when drinking red bull!!😋

In conclusion, I can't say enough...but I want to express the most sincere thanks to Danielle and the ELD team from me, Patrick, and our families. It was a pleasure working with you all and I would highly recommend your services to anyone in need of a wedding planner.

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Z

Zach Morris · Married on 10/07/2018

The best!

We cannot express enough gratitude towards Danielle and Every Little Detail for all that they did both leading up to our wedding and the weekend of. We feel so lucky to have found her!

She was responsive, organized, and kind. She helped us to figure out the vendors that worked well for us and there is no way we could have done any of it without her. We felt like we were in the best of hands! And it's true - our wedding weekend went so smoothly because of Danielle and her team!

A million thank yous!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Zach and Aramie,

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was absolutely magical. Lake Taughkonic was such a beautiful location. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.

Every Little Detail Team
    Danielle, Kayla, and Mattew

Ana · Married on 09/08/2018

Wow! Danielle and team made myvwedding day all the more unforgettable! Best investment ever! We had a wedding from scratch at a private residence. I hired her the month of. She came to do a site visit after we hired her. Helped with rentals. She was very responsive. I went her updates as needed. Snd she was always there to help when a vendor fell through. The day of. She did not skip a beat! She made my vision come to life exactly how we discussed! A few things went wrong as expected in such events. And her team shifted gears so fast and professional! I didn’t even notice what happened until the day after. They made sure we ate. And had drinks. Most of all truly have a memorable day! I’m still on cloud wedding. And telling you do yourself the favor and hire them!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning 13
    Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning 14
    Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning 15

Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Ana and Phil what an amazing wedding. Your vision was beautiful and it was such a pleasure to be part of it. We wish you folks all the happiness for your future.
    Danielle, Kayla, and Matthew

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2018

Hiring ELD was the best decision I made in the wedding planning process. From the beginning, they made the process easy. We worked primarily with Matthew and he is literally the best. Incredibly communicative, accommodating, and working with him was the first time I was able to breathe during this process. I had held off on hiring a coordinator for so long, and the day we started working together confirmed that I should have done it ages ago! In a short period of time he created a timeline, contacted all of my vendors, and made sure things with my (sometimes unreliable) venue went smoothly. Day of he (and his great assistant) were the ones people turned to. He was calm, collected, and extremely pleasant to be around. He worked with my vendors so well that they all gave me 100% plus. I could keep going on and on, but basically you should definitely work with ELD! It will be the best money you spend for your wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Jenny and Josh,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. It was an absolute pleasure to work with the two of you. Your friends and family were some of the nicest people we have ever met. Despite the weather everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves, which was evident by how packed the dance floor was for the entire evening. We are glad we were there to help you through the last legs of the planning process and had the opportunity to make your wedding vision come true.

The ELD Team
    Matthew, Danielle, and Kayla

David · Married on 08/12/2018

Danielle is excellent--professional, competent, calming, organized. She goes out of her way to take the worry and burden off of your shoulders. We could not have done it without her!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Victoria · Married on 07/28/2018

We hired Every Little Detail to plan our daughter’s wedding this past July. We had already picked the venue (in fact the venue manager is the person who gave us ELD name), the photographer, the florist, the dress, and the band, but Danielle helped us select the caterer, rentals, hair and makeup people, and more. Danielle and her team were excellent. She was always respectful of our budget. And she has a very calm and rational outlook on life and party planning. This suited our family very well. She saw us through the planning parts smoothly and was always quickly responsive to our questions or concerns.

And then on the day of (actually, starting a couple of days before) she and her team really shone! They are clearly unflappable and very professional. We oh-so-appreciated that we didn’t have to worry over any details by then. It was all taken care of for us. The result of this quiet attention to detail allowed the entire family to have the best time at our own party! So, thank you very much Every Little Detail!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2018

From my first contact with Danielle, to working with Kayla and Matt, we are so happy that we hired Month-Of coordinators. Even though our package was "Month- Of", Danielle still started working on creating a wedding website to organize all of our information and vendors. Our venue was unique, and didn't have their own coordinator, so that is when I went looking for someone to help with Set-Up and Clean-up for our wedding day. Danielle assigned Matt & Kayla to our event, and were both lovely to work with! Kayla met us at our venue before the wedding to have a "run through" of what we expected and Matt ran our rehearsal quickly and efficiently. On the day of our wedding, they went above and beyond our expectations! Everything was perfect and we didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day! Even my MOHs were expecting to pick up some extra work, but they didn't have to worry about that either! Matt and Kayla kept our day running smooth! If you are looking for a coordinator, Every Little Detail is definitely the company you won't be disappointed with!

PS -- The TIMELINE!!! This was a lifesaver!!! They created and helped our timeline run so smoothly!!!!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Ashley, it was such a pleasure helping you with your wedding (and your organizational skills are amazing!!). We wish you and Alex all of the happiness in the world!
    -Danielle, Kayla, & Matt

Anna · Married on 07/14/2018

Danielle did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding. We needed a lot of help and she managed every detail perfectly. She helped us create a wedding that felt like us with lots of personal touches. Most importantly, she let us focus on enjoying the day instead of dealing with all the incidents that pop up on your wedding day - including a downpour that occurred literally minutes before the ceremony. Within 5 minutes Danielle had a plan - relocated the cocktail hour, had the seats dried, and we were ready to go once the rain stopped 15 minutes later. I highly recommend using her for all of your planning needs, she is an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Anna and Ben wow what a weekend. We had so much fun getting to work with you over the past year and then getting to meet all your friends and family over the weekend. We loved working with Petals and Moss to utilize dry, silk, and fresh flowers for your floral accents. It was great to witness the love between you both. We wish you happy marriage! -- Danielle, Matthew, and Kayla

Carly · Married on 07/07/2018

Our experience with Danielle was amazing! I had no worries or stresses the days leading up to our wedding and more importantly, the day of our wedding. Everything kicked off beautifully and our wedding was a dream!
    Thank you Danielle & Team!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Anna · Married on 06/03/2018

Danielle was very helpful and organized with our pre-wedding planning and a great help on the day of the event. She was great at putting together the decorations just as we envisioned and helped keep to a hectic schedule when things got busy.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Anna and Igor it was wonderful to work with you folks. Thank you so much for the lovely review. We wish you all the best in your marriage. ~ Danielle, Matthew, and Kayla

Allison · Married on 05/12/2018

Danielle and her team were everything we could have hoped for. We had a complicated timeline with a lot of friends helping (but no clearly designated maid of honor or any other obvious point person), and they kept everyone feeling totally connected and calm! A few hours before our rehearsal dinner, Danielle told us that it was time to stop worrying and start enjoying our wedding weekend, and thanks to her we were able to. My husband and I are not the most organized people in the world, and we're always worried people are going to be annoyed with us, but Danielle made us feel so comfortable and she took care of things we just couldn't handle (like devising a way to display our seating chart, which we hadn't managed to think through at all). If you are doing anything nontraditional or you're relying on friends and family who might be doing this sort of thing for the first time, Every Little Detail will be your perfect guide!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Allison and Matt thank you so much for the kind words! We enjoyed working with you through the final stages of the planning process. We wish you a marriage filled with love and happiness! ~~~ Danielle, Kayla, and Matt

Laura · Married on 12/16/2017

Before I began working with Danielle, my fiancé, mom and I had done a decent amount of the planning as far as the bigger pieces are concerned. We had the venue, the music, the florist, and I thought I was basically done. Then I started getting into the details of everything, and let me tell you that is the hardest part. I'm so glad my mom found Danielle for us to work with, she was an angel who made my wedding absolutely beautiful. She was so helpful and organized with things I had no idea I even needed (like insurance for photographers, who knew). Danielle and her team were always very supportive, and even when we emailed her at 10pm during the week she would still answer. She has great opinions on things when you need them, and I know my wedding was better because she was there to help bring the pieces together.

Sent on 01/12/2018
  • Y

Yih · Married on 09/23/2017

Danielle went beyond our wildest hopes and expectations. We hired Danielle to be our month-of planner because we just wanted to make sure we could trust someone to be our eyes and our ears... while we enjoyed the best day of our lives. And that's exactly what happened.

We clicked with Danielle from the jump because she was calm, collected, had a great eye for design and above all else, a really kind person. She was the perfect person we wanted to be part of our dream team. She answered all of our emails and questions, however annoying, with poise and professionalism. She calmed us down through the many stressful moments in our long engagement. And during the wedding... she either made everything flow perfectly or she put out all the fires because from our eyes, nothing went wrong.

We honestly do not know how our perfect wedding day could've happened without Danielle and her team. We owe them everything!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Yih and Katie wow what a magical night from the full size jenga game to the late night food truck; your wedding was one to remember. Thank you so much for the amazing review. You guys are such a sweet couple. We had so much fun helping to plan your wedding. We are so sad its over! We wish you all the love, peace, and happiness for your future. Thank you again!
    ~Danielle, Matthew, and Kayla

Abigail · Married on 09/09/2017

We used every little detail wedding planning for our wedding--before planning and day of coordination. Let me tell you Danielle is AMAZING. She took care of everything all the time--there wasn't an issue that was too small or too big for her to take care of perfectly. She also is the nicest and easiest person to talk to about any questions or concerns about any aspect of the wedding. Her coordination of vendors was outstanding and it was clear that she had everything under control. I didn't feel overly stressed during the wedding planning process or the wedding itself. The wedding turned out perfectly, Jess and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and Jesse on such an amazing weekend of events. It was so nice to be part of the rehearsal dinner, reception, and brunch. Your family and friends are amazing. We wish you and Jesse all the love and happiness in the world.
    ~Danielle, Matthew, and Kayla

sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

I used Every Little Detail to help plan for my daughter's wedding on Sept. 9th. I found Danielle to be perfectly lovely and her help invaluable. She always responded to my questions even when they were repetitive bordering on obsessive. The weekend of the wedding, she was calm and collected, but ready for any unexpected eventuality. It was unusually cold that weekend. Danielle had a good enough relationship with the supplier of the tents to get an extra tent within hours on Friday and heaters for the big tent on Saturday. She and her husband, who stepped in at the last minute to help in any way needed, were extraordinary. Danielle knows exactly what needs to be done, and she does it competently. My advice to you if you use her: listen to what she tells you!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Sarah and Abby we had so much fun working with you in the months planning the wedding and especially the entire wedding weekend. It was so great to meet all your family and friends and help with such a special event. Thank you so much for all your kind words. Congratulations again! Love the ELD Team

Joshua · Married on 09/03/2017

I don't know what we would have done without Danielle. She was the best decision we made. We had originally only wanted a day of planner, since we found most of the vendors ourselves. But Danielle, being the seasoned professional that she is, would only do a minimum of month of planning. She explained that when she takes over the month before, she knows all the plans and can put together 'every little detail'–and she sure does.
    We planned a wedding at an inn, but needed to tent the grounds, and bring in multiple vendors. She was organized and had relationships with most of them already. When we weren't getting answers from our venue, she took over and got things done. She was always responsive and would follow up on all of our questions–big and small.
    When the day came along, she was not only attentive to us, but also our families. They all had wonderful things to say about her, and she did everything with a smile. What we enjoyed most about Danielle is that she is upfront, to the point, and does everything you ask and more. This was the biggest event of our lives, and even though she does so many of these a year–she doesn't take your concerns lightly or use the stale old phrase 'just trust me'. We trusted her because of her professionalism and responsiveness. We just wished we would have hired her for the full planning services to relieve all that upfront stress.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Josh and Estan it was amazing to work with you folks. Your vision was absolutely perfect and it was a pleasure helping you make it come to life. You both have such beautiful hearts and we wish you all the happiness in the world. Thank you so much for letting us be part of such an incredible day.

Kyle · Married on 08/26/2017

We had planned all of the details of our wedding when, about 2 months before the big day, we realized that we were not going to be able to manage all of the details of our wedding AND be able to enjoy the day how we’d like. Letting go of the reins and allowing someone else handle the details of one of the biggest days of your life after spending so many months planning it is certainly nerve wracking, but right from the get-go we knew Danielle was fit for the task. She was easy to talk to and just seemed to “get” the vision we had for our wedding.

Danielle was there to set up and breakdown our venue, coordinate our rehearsal and ceremony, and make sure our reception ran seamlessly. She even made the difficult task of finding time to enjoy our food easier by always having plates at our table whenever a new course came out. After the reception, she was there to help break down the tables and chairs and make sure that all of our vendors received their tips. Danielle and her team go above and beyond, and we can’t recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Kyle and Lindsay we enjoyed every minute of planning and helping to carry out your wedding. The church ceremony was gorgeous and using Bad Seed Orchard for your reception was so fun. We wish you all the best! Thanks for letting us take part in such a great day.

Brianne · Married on 08/19/2017

Danielle really is the best!! Shout outs to Matt and Kayla also (as they were also awesome)!

My husband and I hired her for "month of" coordination and she was amazing! Initially during our planning we sent all of our vendor contracts to her to review and she let us know if anything seemed weird or if we were good to go! She also answered random questions here and there (during the several months leading up to the wedding) that we had throughout the planning process (which as most of those planning a wedding know come at odd times and are things/questions you've never really thought of before). In the month leading up to our wedding we had a conversation early on where we basically handed everything over and then she completely took over ! This was absolutely invaluable, especially since my husband and I were both swamped at our jobs trying to wrap tons of things up before the wedding. I seriously had so much on my mind during this time and can't imagine not having her around. The day before the wedding we did a quick walk-through at our reception to make sure all was good. Then we met again later that night and she lead our rehearsal, which also went great. When people ask me how our wedding was I can't help but respond "perfection" (and I feel so lucky to be able to sincerely say that). You just can't go wrong with working with Danielle and her team, so don't hesitate in reaching out to her to help coordinate your big day!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Bri thank you so much for letting us be part of your wedding. We had so much fun planning with you guys! We wish you all the happiness in the world.
    ~~~ ELD Team---Danielle, Matt, and Kayla

Jackie · Married on 06/25/2017

Words cannot express how thankful my husband and I are for Every Little Detail. Our wedding was a dream come true! It was truly perfect and we couldn’t have brought our vision to life without Danielle and Kayla. My husband and I are very hands-on type of people so we hired Every Little Detail for their Day of Coordination services because while we were very involved in the planning process at our DIY venue, we wanted to be able to enjoy our big day without having to manage such a large scale event. ELD proved to be so much more. Danielle was always available to help with anything we needed from the very beginning. She recommended our amazing venue, provided cost saving tips that reduced some of our bills to half the price, communicated with our other vendors on our behalf, and she always made us feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Kayla is a design genius and setup our props and décor like something out of a magazine! Both Danielle and Kayla respected our input and added their special touch to our ideas. Because of them, I felt relaxed and calm on the day of and our wedding ran incredibly smoothly. Everything, every person, every moment….
    We recommend Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Coordination without hesitation and we can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Jackie and Jeremy it was such a pleasure working with you folks. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful with so much of your own style and character involved. Thank you for letting us be a part of such a wonderful day! We wish you all the happiness in the world.

Brittany · Married on 06/17/2017

Danielle is the best!! We hired her for month of coordination and she was amazing! From the beginning I sent all of my contracts to her and she answered all of my random questions over email. In the month leading up to our wedding she completely took over everything with our vendors and even convinced the rentals company to purchase new platters for our wedding since they only had melamine previously! She met with us prior to the wedding and came out to our venue for walk throughs before the wedding. She was so organized and was in touch with every single vendor so that I didn't get stressed at all during that last month. She was on the phone with our bus company the week of the wedding to try and figure out alternate routes and pickups since there was a parade in our original spot! I would TOTALLY recommend her and her team to anyone looking for help! She really made our wedding perfect.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Brittany it was such a pleasure working with you folks! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We wish you and Ted all the happiness in the world together!

Matthew · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I are in complete awe of Kayla (our lead coordinator), Matt and Danielle.

The background: we live in New York City and, though our wedding was in Westchester, had initially thought of hiring a city-based planner for ease of access. We'd been receiving recommendations for city-based planners for months, all of whom were hilariously over-priced. Feeling deflated, we regrouped and started looking for Hudson Valley-based planners, and almost immediately had multiple different sources recommend Every Little Detail. After a couple of phone conversations, we'd signed a contract for a Full Planning Package, and the rest is history.

Everything, from the initial planning to the day-of coordination, was absolutely top notch. We immediately put trust in their vendor recommendations, and ended up with winners at every turn -- the food, the rentals, the flowers, the band. Kayla was a calm, professional rock through the entire process, which kept us feeling centered, too. At first I was nervous that we were missing something--"everything can't be THIS easy." But, in fact, it WAS that easy: she worked with complete confidence in her ability to execute our vision, so we were able to efficiently and confidently make decisions as a result.

Everyone talks about how valuable it is to have day-of coordination for your wedding, and as we've now learned, this is no exaggeration. Kayla and Matt were absolutely essential throughout. They were the most generous, positive, resourceful people to work with. Most memorably, we had to move our entire outdoor floor plan inside (which included a completely different seating configuration) the day of the wedding, and nobody missed a beat. Kayla even helped me re-do our seating cards on the fly, all while directing the traffic of all of our vendors. At the end of the day, it probably looked better inside than it would've looked outside.

We can't recommend Every Little Detail highly enough. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

We can't thank you enough for your kind words Matt! It was absolutely our pleasure to help you plan your beautiful day. We wholeheartedly wish you and Edward love, peace, and happiness in everything you do as you continue your journey together!

-Kayla, Danielle, & Matt