Saugerties, NY 12477 Map · Phone number

About All Day Images

Full Service wedding and event Photography.

Custom packages to fit the needs of each couple.

Most updated in digital equipment.

Fully Web galleries with no time limit.

At All Day Images all of our clients are like family. We start with meeting you and follow you through the who wedding process. Weddings can be stressful and even though we are the photographers.. We want to do everything we can to make you day as smooth as possible. We have a great photo team. We offer anything you need . We work with everyones budgets. I believe a bride should have beautiful photo memories no matter what!

If you have any questions 24/7 my phone is on. I go above and beyond for my clients and so does my assistants. Please call me anytime if you would like to know more! And thank you for looking at our page.

Follow All Day Images on

5852c328e21506da 1339541988698 w8
w1

2 Reviews for All Day Images

Mrs. Anthony · Married on 08/06/2011

Planning a wedding can be a very stressful time, and let me tell you, Helena took my worries away. She is an amazing photographer and I have made a lifetime friend! She has a certian graceful momentum about her that captures every sentimental and joyous moment!! My husband and I would highly recommend her!!!!!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Bethany · Married on 10/22/2011

4.2
      3.5

I was happy to have Helena as my photographer. I am glad she helped me capture great memories from my wedding day!

Sent on 06/25/2012

All Day Images FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G.
    Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. Wedding DJs

Helena is a wonderful photographer who will work with you on making your event a memory that will last a lifetime through her photography!

• Saugerties, 12477 See on map