About YMvisuals

Fine Art Wedding Photojournalism - Making photos from the heart

WHY CHOOSE ME

Photojournalistic approach

I stay in the background as a quiet observer, let the events of the day unfold naturally and just be prepared to capture them as they happen. I capture your moments without an external flash and in this way you don't notice my presence.

Fine Art Editing

Most photographers outsource the editing. However, a photographer's vision can only be shown in the final photo if he/she edits the photos in the digital darkroom. I offer signature style editing in my photography package.

At the end of you wedding day, I will have captured 5,000-6,000 images. If you choose a signature style editing package, I will process 100 images in the digital darkroom. This artistic process takes 50 hours of work to complete. In order to create works of art it is necessary to devote this much time in the digital darkroom. These fully processed images can then be purchased at full resolution.

Delivery of images in two days

From our first meeting until the final delivery of prints / album, my first priority is to offer a unique customer service. In two days after your wedding day, you have access to an online gallery with all your images taken of your wedding. In seven days, you get a deluxe usb memory stick with all your high resolution photos.

Photographic equipment

I carry 3-4 camera bodies and 8-10 professional lenses in order to be able to respond to different photographic opportunities on your wedding day. My favorite lens is the Canon 200mm f/2 L IS lens which allows me to create beautiful bride and groom portraits.

Fine Art Prints

I offer unique fine art prints. My preferred paper manufacturer is Hahnemuhle  (http://www.hahnemuehle.com). In order to fully appreciate the uniqueness of the fine art paper, you need to feel the quality and touch its texture.

Wedding albums from Graphistudio (www.Graphistudio.com)

A wedding album is probably the best way to present your wedding story. You choose your favorite photos and I design your wedding album pages. Graphistudio is the worldwide leader in wedding books.

Cinematography

A full story of the wedding cannot be complete without a wedding film. I use multiple DSLR cameras to capture your significant moments from different angles in order to create a compelling story.

If you would like to discuss your needs and options, my email is yannis@ymvisuals.com and I can be reached at 845 233 2709.

Yannis Malevitis

Wedding and portrait photographer specializing in fine art photojournalism.

email:  yannis@ymvisuals.com

cell phone: 845 233 2709.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Toning (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

Working with Yannis was wonderful! He was very accessible and always happy to answer any questions that we had prior to the wedding, during the event, and afterwards. My husband and I had never been photographed before (we didn't do engagement shots) and Yannis was great and made us feel very comfortable. He did a wonderful job at capturing the wedding day perfectly. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Abigail, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Yannis is the best photographer we've ever had. Our wedding pictures look gorgeous and having him at the party was a pleasure. He is nice, professional, accommodating, patient and extremely talented. I promise that you will love his work!

View Vendor Response

Ally and Chad

34 Photos

1 VIDEO

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1517500073 a14dc30cc6b481d3 1509558087814 yannis malevitis photography   ali and ryan 566

30% discount on wedding album

$780.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
30% discount on wedding album created by the Italian company Graphistudio.
Offer Expires: 02/28/2018

Offer Expires: 02/28/2018
Available to the first 20 couples
#WW7e2363c24ed1e58a

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Yannis is a true professional and a pleasure to work with at an event. He especially shines working with natural light and his architectural shots are out of this world! Some of his pics are featured on our new website. Also he took some lovely portraits of my staff.

Yannis Malevitis of YMvisuals is an outstanding photographer. In fact, he is one of our favorites at Interlaken weddings. Yannis somehow manages to capture the scenic beauty of the surrounding countryside in such a unique, artistic style while still capturing the candid moments as they happen. The result: absolutely gorgeous memories to last a lifetime.

YMvisuals has an amazing portfolio! Yanni is such an amazing photographer. You won't be disappointed!

Yannis is not only unbelievably talented, but an absolute gem to work with. Sharing your special day with YMvisuals will certainly not disappoint.

Events

Rhinebeck, NY 12572   See On Map
845-233-2709 (phone)
YMvisuals is a wedding fine art photographer from Rhinebeck, NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New York, Connecticut , and New Jersey. YMvisuals is a professional photographer / videographer that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 2012 specializing in making photos from the heart. .