44 Reviews for YMvisuals

Video (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Proofs (1)
39 YMvisuals Reviews

We had a great experience with Yannis Malevitis for our engagement shoot in beautiful Rhinebeck, NY!
We look forward for him to make it complete on our wedding day this November 10, 2018.

Profile Picture Daniele , 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Yannis was our photographer for our very intimate outdoor wedding on one of the hottest days of the summer. Yannis was incredibly pleasant and easy to work with. He was prepared for everything. Yannis knew the perfect places to take pictures and was more than willing to include shots that we suggested. He captured everything, even the most fleeting of moments. Yannis provided both quantity and quality. He captured over 2,000 photos in a span of five hours and delivered the final product to us in less than two days. Every photo he took was beautiful. We could not be happier. Yannis made our perfect day unforgettable.

Photos
Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We just do not know where to begin. Yannis was just perfect, in all aspects. His photography skills are impressive, he is able to spot a unique way to capture moments. He was literally EVERYWHERE at the same time but in a very non-disruptive way! And his candids are perfect. As a person he is so nice, fun and friendly. He was so respectful of our wedding event and guests, thanking them after taking pictures and perfectly dressed for the occasion. Another huge bonus is that he turned around the photos in literally less than 24 hours!! The photos were also available online (password-protected gallery) for our guests to enjoy and order! It was amazing for us to get to view the photos and relive the event right after it happened. We absolutely recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much Yannis for giving us such beautiful photos and memories that we'll have forever.

Profile Picture Lia & Christian, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Yannis was wonderful! He was very accessible and always happy to answer any questions that we had prior to the wedding, during the event, and afterwards. My husband and I had never been photographed before (we didn't do engagement shots) and Yannis was great and made us feel very comfortable. He did a wonderful job at capturing the wedding day perfectly. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Yannis is the best photographer we've ever had. Our wedding pictures look gorgeous and having him at the party was a pleasure. He is nice, professional, accommodating, patient and extremely talented. I promise that you will love his work!

Profile Picture Florencia, 7/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

It would be hard to overstate how wonderful Yannis is! He is a talented photographer who takes the time to truly understand what each couple is looking for on their big day and knows how to be in all the right places at the right times. He is exceptionally kind and was wonderful to work with leading up to our wedding (we also did engagement photos with him). He put both of us at ease right away and I don't think there is anyone we could have trusted more than Yannis to capture those fleeting beautiful moments that told the story of our wedding. The best part of all of this is that he turned around the photos at lightning speed and we were actually able to see pictures from our wedding THE VERY NEXT DAY!!! I cannot properly articulate/thank him enough for all of his hard work, and you should absolutely consider booking him for your wedding - you will not be disappointed!
- Lexi and Alexander

Profile Picture Alexis, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We didn't want any portrait of us at our wedding (nor family photos), and found Yanis who was very comfortable with candid photos only. Boy, we were blown away by the quality of his photos! We basically didn't see him the entire night, yet he captured beautiful moments very beautifully.

Profile Picture Ryohei, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

He's punctual, professional, and friendly.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Yannis did an amazing job capturing our entire wedding day! The photos he took let us relive our wedding each time we look through them. He was attentive and diligent without being intrusive. He also did a great job getting the pictures back to us quickly so we could enjoy them and share them with our friends right away. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture James, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What a wonderful day and fabulous photos! YMVisuals captured amazing MOMENTS and breathtaking sunset views!

Profile Picture amy, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

YOU MUST BOOK YANNIS! He is so amazing. Yannis has a way of being super attentive but unobtrusive at the same time. He did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. In fact, we love Yannis so much that we have booked him again for a future event. Yannis truly made our wedding day a magical day that I will remember forever. Yannis took thousands of photos the day of the wedding and every single photo is more beautiful than the next. He has a way of capturing intimate moments. None of Yannis' pictures are forced, they just capture the moment exactly as it was, and how I wanted it to be remembered. I love Yannis and can't say enough good things about him.

Profile Picture Allison, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Yannis photographed my daughter's wedding. He did a fabulous job. He was very accommodating and a pleasure to work with from the start. The quality of his work is outstanding. He also took engagement pictures of my daughter and her fiance. He was very flexible on location, willing to try multiple locations and suggesting some beautiful backdrops for the portraits. At the wedding, his photographs were so complete and captured all the key moments of the bride's preparation, the ceremony, and the reception. Looking through the pictures has been a wonderful way to relive the wedding. Also, the ceremony and part of the reception were held outdoors, and Yannis captured all the beauty of the fall day. The albums are works of art!

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning

Yannis was perfect for our wedding day. In fact, I can't believe how spot on he was. I was looking for natural, spontaneous and beautiful moments - and that is exactly what he captured. Yannis has a certain way of making brides and their families feel very comfortable. A passion for his work, professional, and charming to boot... Yannis is worth every penny and more. I love my wedding photos. I look back on them almost every day and smile.

Profile Picture Jodie, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Yannis is truly the best photographer and videographer ever! He was so professional and nice. Our pictures were amazing..more than we could have ever imagined! He was not invasive at all. That is why we got the most beautiful candid shots to capture all of the moments. I will always be grateful for Yannis. He truly made our wedding day the best day of our lives! We have beautiful memories to last a lifetime because of Yannis.

Profile Picture User5395908, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Yannis was great! We hired him to be our wedding photographer and we couldn't have been happier. He showed up early, listened to what I wanted and the look I was going for and provided some very great photos of a wonderful day! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Yannis is very strong with the candids and that is very important! Have used him for two weddings and was completely satisfied.

Profile Picture Gail, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Yannis is truly amazing, He is a professional in every aspect and has an eye for moments you will want captured on that special day. On my wedding day he captured several moments while I was getting ready with my mother and some of the most fun pieces of the reception and ceremony. We're so happy he could be a part of that day and highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Paula, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Yannis was wonderful. The quality of work he produced was exceptional. He was very flexible to accommodate our requests.

Profile Picture Alison, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so happy to share that Yannis was such a pleasure to work with! He was on time, professional, kind and courteous. Throughout our wedding day, my husband kept expressing how we made such a good choice in hiring Yannis; he was just perfect for us. He always thoroughly replied to our messages in a timely and professional manner. He assisted in referring us to a florist when I asked him for one. He was very patient with me and all of our guests taking their own pictures at the wedding. He also gave me nice words of encouragement leading up to the wedding when he saw I was anxious. He is very warm and kind. We could not asked for anyone better. And, of course, his work is unbelievable. He captured such wonderful moments we would not even have thought of. Amazing, candid shots in addition to the posed pictures we requested. We just got married may 15th and have not yet selected our prints, but we are confident we will be happy with the final product.

We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Evelyn, 5/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day

Our experience with Yannis was excellent. He is very personable, kind and polite. I do not care very much for posed pictures, but for "candid" type photos. Yannis also appreciates this type of photography and thus, is excellent at taking photos is this way. He did an outstanding job of capturing our wedding in this way and we very much appreciated his photos. He was able to capture many moments between myself and my wife, as well as with our family and friends without us knowing, making for some great pictures. I was very impressed. As for posed photos, he also takes these too and does an excellent job here, as well. I would recommend Yannis to not only anyone that is having a wedding, but to anyone looking for an excellent photographer.

Profile Picture Robert, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very pleased wIth our experience with Yannis for our wedding in May of 2016. Leading up to the wedding he was very prompt and professional in replying to any questions we had. During the wedding Yannis and his team seamlessly blended in, while managing to capture every moment. The pictures and video from our wedding were fantastic. In particular, we thought Yannis' work on the photo album was amazing (we received a ton of compliments on he album from those we shared with). Overall, we would highly recommend Yannis as a wedding photographer/videographer.

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Yannis was an integral part of my wedding day. We found him through our wedding venue, Full Moon Resort. Budget was important to us, but a good photographer was something we both agreed we wanted to prioritize. Our wedding coordinator at the venue had worked with a lot of photographers, obviously, and she said that customers had been uniformly pleased with Yannis's photography and personal manner on the wedding day. When we met with Yannis shortly after, we were instantly at ease. His quiet demeanor and professionalism were evident from the first. We felt no pressure from him toward any particular package. He definitely showcased his proudest work - it is evident that he absolutely loves what he does - but he is a listener, not an explainer. On our wedding day he arrived promptly and immediately started weaving himself into the fabric of the day. Always respectful, he nevertheless helped to order the day with his photographs, reminding us occasionally of our timeframe and checking in to make sure we were getting the shots we wanted. I can be a bit of a goofball when I'm the center of attention (nerves) so I was concerned that my portrait shots would look ridiculous, but Yannis could tell when I needed a little more direction and the frames came out beautifully. One piece of feedback that I had heard was that he is isn't as strong with the group shots, but all that turned out to mean was that he's not a fan of staged photos. Yannis is not the guy who is going to tell you all to jump in the air, or for all the men to throw their jackets over their shoulder, and for that I was very grateful. One of the best group shots we have is when my sister suddenly noticed a rather large spider on my skirt and one of my bridesmaids attacked it with her bouquet. Another photographer might have waited for the commotion to die down but Yannis recognized the hilarity of the moment and started shooting! I am so happy we chose him to document our day.

Profile Picture Kristin, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Yannis was a pleasure to work with. He took amazing candid shots, finding unique moments and perspectives during our ceremony and reception. We needed to give some direction for what to include for the wedding group shots as well as organizing them, but he will take any and all shots that you request and they all came out great.

Profile Picture Brett, 2/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

This is a very long over due review. We planned our wedding in 3 months, and I have to say Yannis captured our love story in the most perfect way. For a bride, the details, one wants to remember may fade quickly as there is so much going on in a short period of time. Anytime I want to reminisce our beautiful day, I find myself opening the lovely wedding album put together by Yannis. In addition, the video highlighted memories I never want to forget. I also appreciate how subtle Yannis took pictures. It was almost as if, his team wasn't there, barely any flash and the photography was all natural spontaneous moments, no forced smiles, which was our recommendation. I definitely will use YMvisuals in the future. Thank you Yannis!

Profile Picture Janeth Andrea , 12/19/15, 1 Review