Kingston, NY 12401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44

About Maximilian B. Nucci Photography

Award-winning photographer Maximilian Nucci combines modern art techniques and a photojournalistic style to create eye-catching images. Max captures the romance and intimacy of a wedding producing bold, energetic and fashion-forward photographs. His dedication and professional manner offers brides and grooms a relaxed, worry-free experience.

Follow Maximilian B. Nucci Photography on

mar1020

• Videos 1

26 Reviews for Maximilian B. Nucci Photography

Caitlyn · Married on 11/11/2016

Max is the absolute best to work with! He is really professional and makes your needs the focus of his work. He is a lot of fun to work with and kept me my husband and our bridal party laughing in tears! His style and work is beautiful. Our photos truly tell the story of our wedding day! He also has the fastest turn around time I have ever seen. We had our Central Park "love story photos" in about 3 days and we had our wedding photos in less than 48 hours, all digital and edited. We cannot thank Max enough for capturing our wedding day!!

Sent on 11/25/2016

I planned my wedding from 600 miles away and Max was so helpful with everything. Any questions or concerns that we had, Max and Lucia got back to us quickly. Our pictures are incredible. Everyone that has seen them thinks they could be out of a magazine. Max is very funny and easy to work with which helps take the awkwardness out of having your picture taken a million times. He is also not rude, which was important to me since my husband and I have both been in weddings with rude/pushy photographers. Max has a great eye and takes beautiful photos. We are so impressed and glad that we were able to work with him.

Sent on 04/27/2013

Heather · Married on 08/10/2012

Working with Max and Lucia has been quite a pleasure. Lucia is very sweet and responsive. Whenever I had a question or concern, she always returned the call or answered my email right away. Max’s work is absolutely stunning. All you need to do is check out his website and/or Facebook page to understand just how beautifully he captures all those great moments of that special day. I remember looking at wedding pictures on his website and hoping that mine would turn out just as beautiful and unique. Let me tell you, I was speechless when I viewed my pictures. From the black & whites, to the color, to the different angles, Max captured every special moment, every tear, every smile. The pictures are just breath taking. I went with the Photojournalism solely because I like the idea that Max would just hang out in the background and capture all the candid shots. I personally didn’t want the formal photo shoots, but that was my preference. It went very smoothly and Max was funny and professional throughout the entire day. He also knew how to take order on some rowdy bridal party members which was very helpful to me!!! Price is very reasonable for the packages offered. Do yourself a favor and meet with Max for a consultation. Once you see his photos, slideshows, and albums, you would be extremely satisfied and want to book MAXIMILIAN B. NUCCI PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Maximilian B. Nucci Photography FAQ

• DJ Gary Whitaker, Strictly Entertainment
    DJ Gary Whitaker, Strictly Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Max several times and he is a true professional. He is very easy to work and I would highly recommend him.

• Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning
    Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning Wedding Planners

Max and his wife are true artists! Their work speaks for itself. I would recommend them to any bride who is looking for a 5 star professional photographer

• Enriquez Entertainment
    Enriquez Entertainment Wedding DJs

Maximilian B. Nucci Photography brings a creative eye and distinct vision for your wedding photos! Max's expertise and willingness to go above and beyond to capture your day is amazing. The photos Max takes will leave your speechless.

• Kingston, 12401 See on map