White Plains, NY · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,500
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Deals 1

About The Best Day Ever Events

The Best Day Ever Events is a wedding planning company based in White Plains, New York that specializes in day-of wedding coordination. The Best Day Ever Events offers day of coordination, which focuses on collaborating with you leading up to your event and maintaining communication with you and all of your vendor all the way through the day of your event.

Experience
The founder of The Best Day Ever Events is certified and insured wedding coordinator, Paula DeLuise. Paula has over 18 years of experience in the entertainment and event industry, from coordinating to producing. Paula attended the New York Institute of Art & Design, where she completed the course for Wedding and Event Planning. Paula is now a certified wedding planner who works to create special moments and memories for her clients.

The Best Day Ever Events offers multiple package options for you to choose from. The Best Day Ever Events can provide the following services for your wedding planning needs:

• Day of coordination
  • To do list
  • Emergency kit
  • Partial planning

Other Services
In addition to being a certified wedding planning, Paula is a also a professional dancer. Paula offers the following additional services:
Choreographed first dance and any other special dances
Dance lessons

Venue: harbor Club at Prime
Rolls Royce: All Star Limo
Rolls Royce: All Star Limo
Natalie & Sean's Wedding
Bouquet, heels and wedding ring - myles studio photography inc.
Bouquet, heels and wedding ring - myles studio photography inc.
Church - myles studio photography inc.
Church - myles studio photography inc.
Myles studio photography inc. hair: adorn salonmake up: linda gallogown: bridal suite of centereach
Myles studio photography inc. hair: adorn salon make up: linda gallogown: bridal suite of...
Ashe photography studiohair: vamp hair studiomake up: erin mcneillgown: bridal suite of...
Make up & hair: ashley lauren beauty loungegown
Make up & hair: ashley lauren beauty loungegown
Make up & hair: ashley lauren beauty loungegown: virginia's bridalflowers: bassett flowers
Make up & hair: ashley lauren beauty

11 Reviews for The Best Day Ever Events

• Alexandra

Alexandra Roisman · Married on 10/05/2019

Paula is amazing.

I don’t even know where to start! Paula is absolutely incredible (both as a person and as a professional). If you’re debating whether or not to hire a day of coordinator, stop debating – and hire Paula. My wedding planning process pre-Paula was incredibly stressful, as I had no idea what I was doing and was essentially doing everything on my own. But as soon as Paula got involved with all of the details in the last month or so of planning, I knew everything was going to fall into place the day of – and it did! Paula had everything under control down to the tiniest detail. She was a calming presence both before the wedding and the day of, and this allowed me and my husband to let go of the stress and truly enjoy our wedding day! We both love her so much, and wholeheartedly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/20/2019

The Best Day Ever Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with both of you! Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your special day! Wishing you lots of health, love, and happiness!
  • Juliana

Juliana · Married on 09/22/2019

Literally, The Best Day Ever !

Meeting Paula was a blessing in disguise. Newly engaged and attending barre, found out she was not only putting me on the path to start “sweating for the wedding” but she was also a day of coordinator. It couldn’t have worked out any better ! From barre instructor to day of coordinator to friend. Paula helped my husband and I along the way with almost everything. She literally put my mind at ease with the prep for the big day. Most of my friends told me I was such a “chill bride” and I like to thank Paula for keeping me at bay for the entire process.
    I don’t think there was anything Paula didn’t do for us to make our day as smooth as possible. The timelines she put together for us and our vendors were sooooo helpful and everything just flowed perfectly. She even went above and beyond to assist with decor and setting up our donut wall. I can go on and on and on.
    Trust me when I say a day of coordinator is needed. I don’t think our day would have been as amazing as it was had we not had the guidance and coordination. What made it better was the connection made prior to the wedding; Paula really became our friend through all of this and we are so grateful for her and her services!

Sent on 10/10/2019

The Best Day Ever Events's reply:

Oh my goodness! I’m in tears! Your kind words mean more than you know! It was such an honor and pleasure to work with both of you but more importantly to get to know both of you! People are put in your life for a reason and timing is everything!!! It was my pleasure to help keep you both as stress free as possible and help in any way possible! Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your special day! Wishing you both a lifetime of health, love, and happiness! It truly was the best day ever!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Best Day Ever Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount