The Best Day Ever Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

The Best Day Ever Events is a wedding planning company based in White Plains, New York that specializes in day-of wedding coordination. The Best Day Ever Events offers day of coordination, which focuses on collaborating with you leading up to your event and maintaining communication with you and all of your vendor all the way through the day of your event.

Experience
The founder of The Best Day Ever Events is certified and insured wedding coordinator, Paula DeLuise. Paula has over 18 years of experience in the entertainment and event industry, from coordinating to producing. Paula attended the New York Institute of Art & Design, where she completed the course for Wedding and Event Planning. Paula is now a certified wedding planner who works to create special moments and memories for her clients.

The Best Day Ever Events offers multiple package options for you to choose from. The Best Day Ever Events can provide the following services for your wedding planning needs:

• Day of coordination
  • To do list
  • Emergency kit
  • Partial planning

Other Services
In addition to being a certified wedding planning, Paula is a also a professional dancer. Paula offers the following additional services:
Choreographed first dance and any other special dances
Dance lessons

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Cassandra
    Cassandra A. Getting married on 07/12/2027

What an amazing planner!

Our client booked her for their big day, and in doing so it helped us gain her client's business. She was very fast, responsive and attentive to the couples needs the day of. As another vendor she was very easy to work with and would highly recommend her to upcoming couples who may need assistance with their big day!

Thanks Paula,
    Cassandra Colon
    On Behalf of BBZ Limousine & Livery Service

The Best Day Ever Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words! It means kore than you know! It was such a pleasure working with you!
    Amanda W. Getting married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you Paula for The Best Day Ever!

Our wedding venue (Le Chateau) recommended Paula to me and I'm so glad they did! Paula made the wedding planning process 100x easier and her calm demeanor helped us stay calm too. The timeline was absolutely key and I'd have had no idea to where to start if I tried to do it on my own. In the couple of weeks before the wedding, Paula really took over and worked with vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page.

Unfortunately, Paula came down with Covid a couple of days before the wedding so she was not able to attend but that didn't stop her from making sure we had the wedding we envisioned (after offering an overly generous refund). Despite feeling under the weather, she got right on the phone with me and my sisters 2 days before the wedding to run through absolutely ever detail and all of her cheat sheets she'd prepared to set us up for success. Even though she was cooped up at home, she was absolutely working. The night before she was still thinking of details that I wouldn't like phoning the hotel's front desk to ask them to drop off tall stools for hair and make up in the morning. Day of, she was right there with us (virtually), in constant contact with all of the vendors and my sisters making sure everything was going smoothly. We could not have done it without Paula!

So, do yourself a favor and book Paula for The Best Day Ever!
    Eileen F. Married on 07/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Day Ever with THE BEST Coordinator Ever!!!

There aren’t enough words to properly describe how much of a blessing it was to have Paula with us on our wedding day!

For starters, I am a type A, very well organized, maybe even control freak if you will on everything wedding related. Despite all that, after our first consultation, I knew I needed to have Paula be part of our team. Looking back on it all, no matter how organized or well planned you think you have things, on the day of, you just need the extra set of hands (Paula). She was truly an asset to our wedding!

Paula was on top of everything from day one when we first shared all our wedding information. She would always check-in to see where we were, what we needed help with, and always provided us with feedback and triggered our minds on things we had not thought of yet.

Paula has a calm demeanor and such a pleasant, positive attitude and energy that is so contagious – you just want to hug her like she is your best friend, and she will be your best friend at the end of your journey together - I miss her everyday!

Paula took care of so much for us - some things I did not even know about until after. During our final planning meeting with our venue, the venue coordinator had most of our checklist done as Paula had already done the leg work for us – she had reached out to our vendors to take care of insurance certificates for the venue, ensured arrival and set up times, and created our master timeline!

During the week of our wedding, we had a family emergency affecting my mom, who was slotted to walk me down the aisle. Aside from my soon-to-be husband, Paula was the very first person I informed. Without hesitation, Paula took the reigns on everything, allowing me to focus on my mom and getting her to our wedding. I entrusted her with everything the week of and there was not one detail left unnoticed! Paula helped with transportation logistics, venue accessibility for my mom who would be in a wheelchair for the wedding, venue set up with our place cards, you name it – Paula was on it!

Day of, Paula was the first to show up for the day and the last vendor I saw before I left for the night and she didn’t stop once! While we were getting ready, Paula facilitated food delivery for both the bride and groom side, steamed all of the bridesmaids dresses, helped with last minute dress adjustments, had everything we needed on hand – scissors, double sided tape, safety pins, kept us all in line with timing, and truly had our backs for every part of the day and night! Paula even took my dress and detail items with her to the venue so my photographer could take the detail shots before my arrival – she is a godsend!!!

Aside from managing our wedding and coordinating all its logistics, Paula also choreographed our entrance and first dance - WHAT A SUCCESS and had our guests in awe!!! She was so patient with us in learning our dance and created such a beautiful first dance routine for us, we are forever grateful!

Our wedding day could not have gone as smoothly as it did without Paula! Her incredible attention to detail, patience, calmness, organization, and professionalism are the key factors in what makes Paula good and successful at what she does! Without a doubt, Paula will be everything you want, need, and more for your wedding and I cannot recommend her and her services enough for any event!

The Best Day Ever Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave such kind words! It was an absolute joy and pleasure to work with you both to create the best day ever! I enjoyed spending the day with you both along with your friends and family! Thank you for the opportunity to be a small part of your special day! Wishing you both a lifetime of love, health, and happiness!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding