Fantasy Flash Studios

78 North State Rd, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 53
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Fantasy Flash Studios

For over 27 years we have been providing creative documentary wedding Photography & Cinematography to the Tri-state area.

Our goal is to supply you with breathtaking imagery that portrays realistic memories of all the moments that matter most to you. Through the art of visual storytelling, we strive to engage all of our clients on an emotional level and tell the stories of regular people on the best and most romantic day of their lives.

Our stye is artistic and unobtrusive as we create a unique balance between the classic wedding protraits, creative works of art, and the natural candid moments that will happen all around you throughout the day.

Come visit us for a friendly no obligation presentation and create a custom package that works for you.

We have covered weddings in Westchester, NY; Hudson Valley, NY; Manhattan, NY; Dutchess, NY; Greenwich, CT; Stamford, CT; New Jersery and all the surrounding areas!

Services Offered:
Fantasy Flash offers both photography and videography services along with a wide array of options such as:

• One or Two photographer options

Fantasy Flash Studios 1
  • Jessica

Jessica Garcia · Married on 07/04/2019

Dream team - Manny & Diana

My husband and I absolutely LOVED our photography team, Manny and Diana. They are a dream team. Early on in our wedding planning, I knew I had to have Fantasy Flash Photography capture our day. They are the best at their craft and it's proven with the multiple awards they have under their belt. After some research into their photographers, I knew, Manny would be the perfect fit for us. We were fortunate enough to not only have Manny, but his wife Diana as well. They braved the heat, our changes in plans, the chaos, the time crunch and so much more with a smile on their faces. We are so so so grateful to have had them capture our special day. Our bridal party, family members and my husband and I felt in such ease with them. They make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and always with a sense of humor. You can tell they have been in this industry for many years for they know what to do and what to say. After our party bus failed to pick us up to transport us to the church Diana got into the car with me moments before my church entrance to calm me down. She ensured me that everything was fine inside the church and that my husband -to-be was stunning and eager to see me. She is the BEST. She would always have a cold water bottle at hand to keep my husband and I hydrated. This seems like a small thing but trust me it was everything when enduring that July 4th heat in a bridal gown and tux. This is just how prepared and knowledgeable they are. They know how to capture the very best pictures, they didn't mind getting down and dirty. Some of our guests witnessed this from afar and rave about our photographers. They told us they have never seen photographers go to such lengths for pictures. They also take pictures with their phones so you can have some while you wait for them to develop the pictures. Diana even create a video montage on her phone and sent it to us that night.
    I would recommend this dynamic duo to anyone and everyone. I can gush about them for days. Please,please, please, if you are in the hunt for the best photography team for your wedding day, don't hesitate and give Fantasy Flash a call.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Fantasy Flash Studios 2

Kimberly Trapasso · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Experience with Fantasy Flash

My husband and I booked Manny and Leo for our wedding photography this past June. From the beginning, Fantasy Flash was easy to work with. Corey and Manny were available to answer any questions we had throughout the process. I was completely clueless about how to plan the timeline of my day, including when to do the first look etc, and Manny talked us through it all. He was friendly and easy to work with the day of the wedding. Manny and Leo blended right in during the ceremony and reception, which allowed for some great candid shots. We got our photos back quickly, which we were very happy with. Manny told us that his photos would capture the feeling of our wedding day, which is exactly what they did! We would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Fantasy Flash Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,399.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Fantasy Flash Studios 1
    Take advantage of our exclusive wedding wire discount!
    Receive $100.00 credit when booking your wedding with Fantasy Flash. This may also be used toward the purchase of any of our beautiful wedding albums .... Please present this coupon to your representative before reserving your date. This offer is good for new bookings only and shall not be combined with any other discounts given.

• The Inn at Longshore
    The Inn at Longshore Hotel Weddings

Great work! Very artistic! Professional to work with and great photography!

• 78 North State Rd Briarcliff Manor, New York, 10510 See on map
    914-290-5997 (Phone number)
    9143280001 (Other Phone Number)