Jessra Photography

Bridgeport, New York View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Jessra Photography is a Bridgeport-based wedding photography company that captures weddings throughout southern Connecticut and Westchester, New York. Through contemporary, traditional and photojournalistic images, the photographer will capture all the details. She’d love to document the most significant day of your life.

Experience
This wedding photography company is owned and operated by Yesenia Rosado. Over the years, she has photographed a range of events, including hospital newborn sessions and weddings.

​Services Offered
Yesenia is devoted to creating a fun and memorable experience. She would love to chat and learn more about your needs. Her creative services include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • Online gallery
  • Printing release

Other Services
For more ways to remember your wedding, Jessra Photography can produce wedding memorabilia. This includes:

• Video
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Tatiana
    Tatiana V. Married on 05/01/2022

Yesenia is amazing!

I always knew that I wanted Yesenia to be our wedding photographer even before I was even engaged ! Before booking with her, I was able to talk to her on the phone about my wedding. It felt like I was talking to someone that I have known for years and instantly was reassured that this is who I want taking our wedding pictures.

When it was time for our engagement session, she blew us away. Again, I felt like I was having someone so close to me taking our pictures. She made us feel so comfortable the entire time even in the cold. She brought my vison to life on exactly want I wanted in my engagement session. She even posted a sneak peak of our session the same day! I literally did not expect this and sooooo glad she did because I stared at that picture for hours! She even got the rest of our pictures back to us so quick and let me tell you, I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM! I honestly can not wait for our wedding to have her capture the best day of our lives!
  • Karla
    Karla V. Married on 04/15/2022

We said YES!

4.15.2022: Just like we imagined - she DELIVERED!! Not only is she professional, fun and friendly - she has an amazing eye for shots! We had such a hard time picking our favorites because there's so many!!! Thank you Yesenia - you really outdid yourself!!

5.2021: Yesenia really is the real deal! I’ve followed her work for awhile and am so excited she is our photographer! Her spirit, eye and attention to detail is superb. I’m in love with our engagement pictures and can’t wait for the wedding ones!
    Nicole Married on 07/16/2021

Amazingly Wonderful

Yesenia was and is absolutely wonderful. My husband and I originally booked her for our engagement and wedding photos after falling in love with her work that we found on her Instagram page @jessra_photos. I must also mention, her prices are amazing. We didn’t even have a venue at the time of booking with her. After touring what felt like a thousand wedding venues, I reached out to Yesenia and asked her if she suggested any. We fell in love with one of her suggestions and booked it right away. On top of that, we also found a lovely florist through her. Needless to say, she is more than a wedding photographer. Thanks to her encompassing experience, you can count on her for more than just photographs. She takes the effort to learn what is important to you and she makes sure she captures the moments that are dear to your heart. Talking with Yesenia is super easy and fun too. You feel like friends with her the moment you begin to chat. And shall I mention the photo sessions?! She brings so much fun and joy, my husband even enjoyed taking photos. If you are reading this review, chances are you care deeply about getting your event captured perfectly. Yesenia saved all of the emotions, memories and more. She is now booked to photograph my Sister-in-laws upcoming wedding. Needless to say, I am thrilled to be able to work again with Yesenia again.
  • illustration stars

22 photos · 02/17/2018

Deals

Jessra Photography 1
Gift
If you book a wedding package with Jessra Photography you automatically will receive a FREE engagement photo shoot. It includes: 1 hour photo session; Private Gallery with edited photos for you to download.

285 Bridgeport, New York, 06606
2033943413
Location of (Jessra Photography)

Jessra Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jessra Photography include in the starting price?

Jessra Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jessra Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jessra Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jessra Photography offer?

Jessra Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jessra Photography offer?

Jessra Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jessra Photography offer for wedding events?

Jessra Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Jessra Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jessra Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Jessra Photography offer?

Jessra Photography currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding