Engagement
Shoot included

About CT Photo Group

A unique blend of candid and formal Wedding Photography

Moments.....

Moments are the most important part of your day.  We capture the moments that make your day special.

Looking good....

You spend hours on your hair, makeup and choosing your dress.  We make sure that you look perfect in your photos.

CT Photo Group is a consortium of premiere wedding photographers. We are located in Brookfield, Connecticut(CT) at the beautiful Fox HIll Inn and have a second location in Norwalk, CT.  We are available for wedding photography in New York(NY), Massachusetts(MA) and Rhode Island(RI). We offer photography services in many areas including Hartford, New Haven, New Rochelle(NY), Danbury, Stamford, Greenwich, and anywhere in Fairfield, New Haven, and Hartford Counties. We are also available for destination wedding photography.

Our wedding photography style is both traditional and photojournalistic, catering to the needs of the modern bride, and the demands of the modern wedding. Today’s bride demands the candid photographer who can also capture the traditional portraits you put on the wall. We offer both single and 2 camera photography packages, to meet your needs.

Our wedding photographers have the experience to capture your wedding day in an unobtrusive professional manner, and you will LOVE your pictures.

Give us a call to schedule your no obligation consultation - 203-702-0170

High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
Negatives (1)

Matt was beyond our expectations. He listened to what we wanted, And gave us magical moments through the day! So many guests talked about his professionalism, while also commenting on him being able to blend in the the scene and make others feel comfortable. I don’t see how our experience could have been improved. Thank you Matt!

Profile Picture Jordan, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike Evans of CT Photo Group was everything I hoped to find in a photographer. I shopped around for months, met with many photographers, and couldn't quite find what I was looking for. Then I met Mike, and all of my anxiety was laid to rest. Mike is extremely professional, confident, and experienced. There was no doubt he'd produce beautiful photos and do a great job, but so will many of the photographers out there. What makes Mike special is his compassion, creativity and sensitivity. He did an amazing job of both staying out of the way on the wedding day, and making me feel comfortable and like he was there just to cater to me. He was able to direct me (I'm stubborn) in a gentle way, and even make it fun. The true testament was that he brought us out around 8:30pm in the middle of the reception for a brief night shoot, and neither my (now) husband nor I even hesitated to leave the best party of our lives to go with him. He really tapped into our quirks and nerdiness, and spent some extra time playing into our dramatics and theatricality - he even seemed to have fun with it! We asked him to move his hours so that he could stay for a bit of the after party, and he was a total hit there, too. His assistant for the day, Matt, was also a ton of fun. He was jumping around, getting into all sorts of weird positions to get creative shots, and I really appreciated his willingness to jump right into things. Both Matt and Mike are great examples of very organized professionals who have maintained their creativity despite the mammmoth wedding machine. They're really fun, nice guys, and they are experienced and obviously know exactly what they're doing. CT Photo Group is the first vendor I would recommend to any local bride starting at the beginning.

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

CT Photo Group Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1483674140 6c9b3524d7a662c9 incardona 0009

Wedding Wire Discount

Redeem In-Store
Mention that you found CT Photo Group on Wedding Wire and we will save you an additional $50 off any print or album order.
#WWf48d4533f489f5a6

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Working with Mike and his staff from CT Photo is always a pleasure. They are professional, and always do an amazing job with the photos.

Events

257 Federal Rd, Brookfield, CT 06804   See On Map
203-702-0170 (phone) 203-743-1658 (fax)
CT Photo Group is a wedding photographer from Danbury. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Western Connecticut, Danbury, and Brookfield. CT Photo Group is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Danbury wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in wedding photography, engagement photography, bar mitzvahs, bat mitzvahs, portraits, headshots, commercial photography.