About Dance To The Music Entertainment

Serving The Tri-State Area And Beyond For Over 25 Years.

Dance To The Music Entertainment Has Been Entertaining The Tri-State area Since 1984. We take your dreams and your vision and make it happen. Voted Best Of Weddings 2008-2018 From The Brides of The Knot, And Highly Recommended At Several Country Clubs and Banquet Facilities. Our Mission at Dance To The Music Entertainment is to provide the Highest Quality,Most Reliable and Exceptional Entertainment To The Quality Conscious Client, Who Demands only the very Best. Please Visit Our Website For More Information.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Disco Ball (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)

DJ Jimmy was literally AMAZING. He was so helpful prior to the wedding, he is a true professional. As a newly engaged bride, I was very nervous about planning -- and Jimmy made all my worries disappear. We had a big split of a young crowd as well as many guests who were in their 70s. Jimmy kept EVERYONE on the dance floor the entire time, and my husband and I literally danced the night away. He kept the party going and was fantastic at pacing the entire evening. Can not recommend him enough! DEFINITELY use him!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired DJ Spencer of Dance To The Music Entertainment, and I cannot say enough good things about him, and the company. Three weeks later, we are still having friends and family reminisce about the wedding, and everyone agrees the Spencer made the party, literally! We were worried about people dancing, because we had an interesting mix of people and age groups, and after our first dance Spencer invited up other guests to join us (as requested), we blinked, and the dance floor was FULL!!! In fact, it was full almost the entire night! Also, when Spencer tells people that he sings, there is no way to prepare for exactly what he means. I am still having to convince people that he was not lip syncing, and is just that talented (because until he gets up close, you really would not know the difference). As the bride, Spencer told me not to worry about anything, and I am so glad that I trusted him. My wedding night was that much more enjoyable with him at the reins, and as he promised, I never worried about a thing! 5 stars is not enough, if you are looking for a DJ for a wedding or other event, stop searching, and call Dance To The Music Entertainment! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Dance To The Music Entertainment Pricing

220x220 sq 1510835681838 aria 1
220x220 sq 1510835696822 hartford society room monogram uplighting
220x220 sq 1510835765732 inn at long shore 2
220x220 sq 1510835804818 freedom sticks waterview

Nothing but positive feedback from our valued customers who also book with Dance to the Music for their special occasions.

What a wonderful company. We've set up weddings with Dance To The Music and I've attended a number of weddings that they have DJ'd for. They are great from the beginning to the end of the events and we HIGHLY recommend their services.

Have to love Dance to the Music.... great entertainment!

Jimmy and his guys are Dance to the Music are the best at what they do. They are professional, attentive and will make sure that your event will run smoothly. I work with Jimmy quite often and he never fails to bring the party!

Dance to the Music Entertainment keeps the dance floor moving all night. Jim Nuzzo and his crew work hard to make sure the bride, groom, and all of the wedding guests have a funfilled night full of awesome music and great times. You won't be disappointed with Dance to the Music Entertainment.

1 Danbury Rd., Wilton, CT 06897   See On Map
203-563-9735 (phone)
Dance To The Music Entertainment is a wedding Entertainment Company from Tri-State Area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Connecticut, New York, and Mass. Dance To The Music Entertainment is a professional wedding Entertainment Company that has been part of the Tri-State Area wedding industry for 26 years. We specialize in Up-Lighting,Photo-Booths,Candy Buffets,Plasma TV's,Special Effects.