Green Light Limousine Service

8 Mill Plain Road, Danbury, CT 06811 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Green Light Limousine Service

Green Light Limousine Service is a wedding limo provider in Danbury, Connecticut. For your big day, skip the stress, and book them to get you and your favorite people from place to place. Green Light Limousine Service has been in the industry for more than a decade and is known for accommodating their clients’ various requests. They continually expand their vehicle inventory and employ a staff of friendly chauffeurs.

Green Light Limousine Service’s vehicle lineup includes stretch limos, sedans, SUVs, and vans. They’ll gladly take clients to multiple locations but also may book one-way and round-trip rides. Some of their package add-ons and amenities include:

• DVD player
Black service
Black service

34 Reviews for Green Light Limousine Service

Julia · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I hired Green Light Limo for our son's wedding on October 28, 2017. They are professional, on time and have beautiful vehicles. I appreciate that they sent text messages the day before confirming the pick up time and place. Their prices were competive. We hired two stretch limos for transportation to the church and then on to the reception and a shuttle from the reception back to the hotel. I highly recommend Green Light Limo.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Green Light Limousine Service's reply:

We truly appreciate the kind words and were thrilled to be a part of your special day. This is why we do what we do, and we thank you for choosing Green Light Limousine. All the best!

Caitlin · Married on 06/17/2017

After emailing several limo companies and not even getting a response for a requested quote, Green Light answered me immediately with a reasonable quote for a party bus to transport myself, my husband and our bridal party from our house, to the church, and then to the reception. They were reliable and easy to work with, and the bus itself was awesome. Our driver Elisangela was very nice and professional and didn't seem to mind the music and singing and general merriment from the back of the bus. Unfortunately, just before getting off the highway to get to the venue, the bus got a flat tire (it had double tires, so it wasn't a huge deal -- but could have been quite the inconvenience)! However, Elisangela was a pro and drove slowly (and safely) to still get us to the venue on time. We felt like we were in good hands for the whole ride!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Green Light Limousine Service's reply:

Hi Caitlin!

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm so glad everything worked out with the vehicle and that your day was extra special. We so enjoyed a part of your special day and it was a pleasure working with you on your reservation. Best wishes to you and your husband!

Sincerely,

Dawn Springmeyer
    Event Specialist

Green Light Limousine Service FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Trolley, Van
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Golf Cart
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• Crowne Plaza Danbury
    Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

Green Light Limousine specializes in corporate travel and special events and they offer a large array of diversified vehicles to meet any of your travel needs.

• Dance To The Music Entertainment
    Dance To The Music Entertainment Wedding DJs

This company is ALWAYS on time - Friendly and helpful!!

• The Persnickety Bride
    The Persnickety Bride Wedding Invitations

I have used the limousine service for business and pleasure trips. Their drivers are on time, very reliable, courteous and do a great job in getting you safely from location to location. I would imagine as a couple looking for a great "ride" on your wedding day - they would do the same work. I am a wedding stationery/ favor company The Persnickety Bride in Sandy Hook CT and I recommend them from my experiences with their service.

• 8 Mill Plain Road Danbury, New York, 06811 See on map
    203-909-6413 (Phone number)
    8663047336 (Other Phone Number)
    2037300227 (Fax Number)
    Phones answered live 24 hours a day, year round!! Office Hours: Sunday: 12:00pm-8:00pm Monday: 7:00am-9:00pm Tuesday: 7:00am-9:00pm Wednesday: 7:00am-9:00pm Thursday: 7:00am-9:00pm Friday: 7:00am-9:00pm Saturday: 8:00am-9:00pm