The Persnickety Bride

Newtown, CT View map Visit website

Our HUGE Bridal Dress Sample Sale from The Persnickety Bride - Continues in the shop up to January 15th.

Please feel free to share this post with your friends that are looking for their wedding dress:

This is a HUGE Off the rack Sample sale will will be having at:

Dresses will start at $100.00 and will go up to about $1,8 00.00

Originally priced $1,200.00 through 3,000.00

These are sample and discontinued dresses in awesome condition. Know a bride who needs a dress and is on a budget?This is the sale to come to for sure!!! Masks are required. Bride may bring one guest.

This is A CASH and CARRY event. NO credit cards / NO checks. ALL SALES ARE FINAL .

For more information contact us at info@thepersnicketybride.com

Based in Newtown, Connecticut, The Persnickety Bride is a wedding dress boutique, invitation, custom product service company. They offer a range of wedding-related products, from gowns to stationery and favors. The team is ready to serve you and will be “persnickety” so you don’t have to be. With The Persnickety Bride, you can relax while they dot every “I” and cross every “T.”

Experience
Denise Buzy-Pucheu is the founder and president. The business, along with its parent company, has been in business for more than 30 years.

See out instagram at : @thepersnicketybride

See our Tik Tok at : @thepersnicketybride

The Persnickety Bride is driven by your excitement and desires. They are here to support you, and most importantly, celebrate with you. They offer wedding dresses by designers Justin Alexander, Justin Signature, Lillian West, Paloma Blanca, Atelier Pronovias, and Lea-Ann Belter. They create custom, personalized, and themed invitations. Their wedding-related services include:

* Wedding Dresses

• Shipping
  • Express shipping
  • Printing

Other Services
Denise and her team can produce a variety of favors and gifts. These include:

• Bags
  • Photo favors
  • Plants/flowers
  • Send-off sunglasses

Areas Covered
The Persnickety Bride serves Connecticut, Westchester County, New York, and New Jersey. They also accept online orders.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Marianne Getting married on 07/03/2023

Exceptional!

I went to Persnickety Bride to get a wedding dress for vow renewals. My whole life I've been a tomboy, and can't remember last time I wore a dress, not to mention a wedding dress. I'm also petite size/small bust, and though for sure that would be an issue. Not so! Denise blew me away with her kindness, knowledge and patience. I was so lucky to find a gorgeous sample dress with price tag to match my budget. She made me feel so comfortable, and all the dresses she picked out were really perfect, but lucky for me I got a dress I would have otherwise not gotten if it wasn't for the sample sale. I highly recommend them, you won't regret it. You gotta check out the sample sale. Thanks to Denise for making this such a great experience, and for helping me find exactly the dress I had pictured. Denise, you're simply the best!!

The Persnickety Bride's reply:

Oh Marianne honestly you have made my day!!! I am so happy you came in and I can not wait to see pictures of you on your special day. That dress is simply gorgeous on you and with a little something in your hair and earrings you are going to blow everyone away!!! I am so thrilled you came to see us and most importantly that you were able to become a Persnickety Bride - much love and please send pictures! xoxo Denise
    Rachel S. Getting married on 07/12/2022

Amazing Experience at The Persnickety Bride!

I had the most amazing experience at The Persnickety Bride! When we went in for my appointment, we were immediately greeted with Denise's warmth and excitement. She had already pulled several dresses that I had seen on the website and wanted to try. Since my wedding was coming up in just two and a half months, she called her vendors to make sure that she only pulled samples that she knew she would be able to get in time. Prior to my arrival, I shared with Denise clear criteria for what I was looking for, and she listened to my requests. I tried on several dresses that were absolutely beautiful... but they didn't feel like "me" -- despite being exactly what I had asked for! I was feeling a bit confused and discouraged, but Denise brought in one last dress and said, "Humor me and just try this one on." I was skeptical because it has some elements that I had specifically told her I did not like, but I trusted her and tried it on anyways... and I absolutely LOVED it! I was shocked. This woman worked her magic and picked exactly the dress that suited my body type, my vision for my wedding, as well as how I wanted to feel on my day. Throughout the whole process, Denise was kind, encouraging, patient, and eager to help me achieve my goals. She clearly has a passion for her business and her enthusiasm is contagious. I will recommend Denise and her team to any of my friends/family who are preparing for their weddings. Thank you to the whole team at The Persnickety Bride!

The Persnickety Bride's reply:

Rachel is a total love. I so enjoyed being around her and her mom. She is such a down to earth person and is planning a small intimate wedding with her fiance and family. In my heart I really knew the dress that would be her dress. I waited on pulling it because Rachel was pretty sure she wanted a dress with as little structure as possible. In the end, I did pull our Marissa dress that is just a gorgeous fit in flair with amazing boning and structure in the bodice. As soon as I put this dress on Rachel knew it was the one. Elegant, natural, with beautiful lace, lines that highlight the body beautiful and a stunning (but not to big) train - this non sparkle dress off the shoulder showed her beautiful decolatage perfectly. Rachel has great height - and my god she looks like a goddess in this dress. so so lovely. She has the cutest little pixie cut as well - so it just went so well with her personality and need for beauty and elegance. Stunning simply stunning. Rachel - I loved when you came back with mom and your godmother to pick up your dress - I am so excited to see pictures of your ceremony. Thank you for coming and becoming a Persnickety Bride. I loved having you as a client and am so happy you are part of our family of brides! xoxo Denise, Emily and Aeryn

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

The Persnickety Bride Price Rates

Make Up by Candee Caldwell Make Up by Candee Caldwell Wedding Hair & Makeup

Absolutely recommend Persnickety Bride for favors. They listen to you, fast delivery . I love that they capture your vision and bring into for wishon.

Green Light Limousine Service Green Light Limousine Service Wedding Limos

Some very talented people and innovative ideas come from this boutique, The Persnickety Bride! Have heard nothing but good things from our wedding couples who have also used their service.

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

Denise loves what she does and it shows! Her business is so much more than invitations and place cards! The ideas she has for so many aspects of your Big Day are mind boggling. If you want the very best, be a "Pernickety Bride" and let her take care of all it for you!

224 South Main Street Upper Level, Upper Level Newtown, CT, 06470
2034262598
203-482-7413

By appointment only
Location of (The Persnickety Bride)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding