39 Joycroft Road, Waterbury, CT 06708 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Real Weddings 1

About Wanda Chiles

As your Justice of the Peace, your Ceremony should leave your guests just as thrilled as the two of you are. I strive to exceed your expectations. Let my professional expertise create your dream Ceremony into a joyous, light hearted celebration that reflects your unique preferences, desires and love. You deserve an extraordinary Ceremony!

Unlimited communication from your booking date all the way through to your Wedding Day, will have you knowing your Ceremony is being expertly handled and you are now stress-free!

Happily serving all of Connecticut!

If you desire to implement ethnic and religious elements, I am honored and pleased to accomodate them.

I am a member of the Justice of the Peace Association of the US which abides by a high standard of ethics.

headshot 51 420742

Wanda Chiles 7
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2019

So Personal

Wanda made our ceremony so memorable. She was amazing from the start. She answered my many emails right away and always provided more than enough information. When we met to plan the ceremony, she was calm and attentive. She answered any questions of concerns we had. She asked about our love story, asked what we want to include in the ceremony and what we want to leave out. She was beyond helpful with picking readings for us to use, that weren’t religious but meant something to us. She helped with the process in writing our vows and made it less nerve wracking. Day of the ceremony, Wanda came and checked on me right before in the bridal suite. She came prepared with tissues in hand, anytime I started to get teary eyed. She gave us non-verbal gestures when it was time to do certain things. She included our dog in her intro and thanked our parents. During the reception, we received so many compliments about the ceremony. They said they have never seen a ceremony be that personal and meaningful. I would recommend Wanda to anyone. She is amazing and what she does and provides memories for such a special day to last forever!

Sent on 09/29/2019
    Wanda Chiles 8

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Brittany, Thank you so much for the sweet words! You and Steve are a perfect couple and I absolutely loved your gown!!
  • Austin

Austin Hammar · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful Wanda!

From the moment I first contacted Wanda (off of a recommendation from our photographer/videographer), there was no doubt that my wife and I were in good hands. As a guy helping to plan our wedding, there were times that I was overwhelmed with everything that needed to get accomplished. Wanda has a way about her that helped to put me at ease--that she was going to take care of everything on her end with sending me reminders, pro tips, or just to be a soundboard. I found that Wanda would respond quickly to any inquiry I had with her. Wanda sat down with us prior to our wedding date to review the type of ceremony we envisioned, and to honor any special requests that we had. Thank you Wanda for being part of our day.

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Wanda Chiles 9

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Thank You so much for this, Austin!! Meeting you and Meghan was indeed a highlight for me and I am certain your forever future together will be glorious!

Wanda Chiles FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 450.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Catholic, Episcopalian, Jewish, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA, CT, MA, NY, RI, VT
  • What languages do you speak? English

Real Weddings

• Lights Camera DJs
    Lights Camera DJs Wedding DJs

Wanda is someone who you will not only want at your wedding. She is someone you would want to have lunch with to share how much you loved your honeymoon. An officiant who you can tell truly loves what she does.

• SHO Productions
    SHO Productions Wedding DJs

Wanda is fantastic! Not only is she great at what she does, but she's also extremely personable and really great to work with......and a great communicator as well. She and I worked together at a wedding this past weekend in Southington, CT, and the bride and groom were both thrilled with her. I would highly recommend Wanda!

• La Bella Vista
    La Bella Vista Banquet Halls

Wanda is a trusted and true professional. She is very kind, easy to work with and our couples adore her.

• 39 Joycroft Road Waterbury, CT, 06708 See on map