39 Joycroft Road, Waterbury, CT 06708 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Wanda Chiles

The most important part of your day is when you say "I Do"!!

As your Justice of the Peace, your Ceremony should leave your guests just as thrilled as the two of you are. I strive to exceed your expectations. Let my professional expertise create your dream Ceremony into a joyous, light hearted celebration that reflects your unique preferences, desires and love. You deserve an extraordinary Ceremony!

Unlimited communication from your booking date all the way through to your Wedding Day, will have you knowing your Ceremony is being expertly handled and you are now stress-free!

Happily serving all of Connecticut and beyond!

If you desire to implement ethnic and religious elements, I am honored and pleased to accomodate them.

I am a member of the Justice of the Peace Association of the US which abides by a high standard of ethics.

headshot 51 420742

164 Reviews for Wanda Chiles

• Jenna

Jenna Masotta · Getting married on 01/10/2021

The perfect ceremony

Wanda was referred to us by our best friends, who were married a few years ago by Wanda. I was in the wedding party then, and saw how amazing and personal Wanda was for them. By the time we were engaged years later, I always remembered Wanda and the amazing job she did, so it was a no brainer for us to reach out! Wanda met with us a few times to ensure she knew exactly how we wanted our ceremony to go. We wanted it short, sweet and with a dash of religion (to cater to my old-school Roman Catholic family-- who were a little worried I wasn't getting married in a church lol). Wanda definitely delivered and more! Our guests were laughing and crying along with us as Wanda gracefully took us through the ceremony. It would not have been the same without her- so if you're looking for someone to make your ceremony as personal as possible I highly recommend Wanda! You will not regret it and thank you Wanda!

Sent on 02/01/2020

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Jenna, Thank You for the lovely review! You and Tim are a perfect couple and I was so honored that you chose me! I am still swooning over your exquisitely beautiful gown!!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/03/2019

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I had such a great experience with Wanda for our wedding two weeks ago and we highly recommend her! When we first met with her, we knew that she would be perfect for our ceremony and she was the only JOP that we ended up meeting with. She sent over a ceremony draft prior to the wedding for us to review and we didn't even make 1 edit to it. Our guests have been raving about our ceremony and it wouldn't have been what it was if it weren't for Wanda so thank you!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Amy and Dan, I so appreciate your lovely words! I am swooning over the "sneak peak" of your professional photos...You are such a beautiful couple!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Wanda Chiles FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 450.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Catholic
    Episcopalian
    Jewish
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CA
    CT
    MA
    NY
    RI
    VT
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

Real Weddings

• Lights Camera DJs Wedding DJs

Wanda is someone who you will not only want at your wedding. She is someone you would want to have lunch with to share how much you loved your honeymoon. An officiant who you can tell truly loves what she does.

• SHO Productions Wedding DJs

Wanda is fantastic! Not only is she great at what she does, but she's also extremely personable and really great to work with......and a great communicator as well. She and I worked together at a wedding this past weekend in Southington, CT, and the bride and groom were both thrilled with her. I would highly recommend Wanda!

• La Bella Vista Banquet Halls

Wanda is a trusted and true professional. She is very kind, easy to work with and our couples adore her.

• 39 Joycroft Road Waterbury, CT, 06708 See on map
    2035251038 (Phone number)
    Location of (Wanda Chiles)