Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Gabriela
    Gabriela Married on 06/11/2022

Best officiant around

Wanda did an excellent job at our wedding - she was recommended to us by my now sister-in-law and we could t be happier with our choice. She was perfect!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 04/15/2022

Jenny & Victor 4/15/22 Wedding

We had a wonderful experience with Wanda as our Officiant for our April 2022 wedding. She is very experienced and professional in what she does, which is so helpful to couples who have not done this before and aren’t quite sure what exactly they’re looking for in their ceremony. She was able to provide us with suggestions and ideas to make it personal and special for us. We got many, many compliments on what a beautiful ceremony it was!

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Jenny! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Victor! Thank you for choosing me as your JP for your fabulous wedding!
    Jennifer H. Married on 10/15/2021

Great Experience

Wanda was absolutely amazing at our ceremony. Spoke very well and was very engaging. I am so happy we chose her and she was a part of our day! Thanks, Wanda!

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Jennifer, I was thrilled you had such a gorgeous blue sky for your Guilford Yacht Club wedding! Wishing you and Mark continued exquisite happiness and love.
    Rebecca N. Married on 10/10/2021

The absolute best!!!!

Wanda was absolutely amazing from start to finish and truly listened to what we wanted our ceremony to be! On the day of our wedding, she delivered the most amazing, thoughtful ceremony and we truly couldn't have asked for anything better. After the ceremony, our guests raved about how wonderful Wanda was and how it felt like she had known us for years with the personal touches she included, such as how we met and talking about our fur babies! We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony and we have Wanda to thank for that!

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Rebecca, You and Amy were absolutely beautiful brides and such a perfect couple. Being your JP at StoneHurst at Hampton Valley was indeed an honor and distinct pleasure!
    Catherine M. Married on 09/25/2021

A Personalized and Unique Ceremony

Wanda did an amazing job of officiating our September 2021 wedding. We spoke with a few officiants, and even in that first meeting felt like Wanda was going to do the best job at creating a special and unique ceremony for us! We were right – we wanted a non-denomination ceremony that incorporated nods to both of our religious heritages (Catholic and Jewish), and she helped us craft something that was special and meaningful, and exactly what we wanted! She was very comforting through the whole process, constantly telling me “you’re not allowed to apologize because you’re the bride!” On the day of the wedding, she was very professional and did a wonderful job, and you can tell through every step of the process that she really loves what she does!

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Catherine, I was so happy that you and Daron had a picture perfect day and every detail of your wedding was exquisite! Thank you for taking the time to pen those sweet words!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa V. Married on 09/17/2021

Wanda Was Amazing!!!!!

I am SO thankful we found Wanda to officiate our wedding. She is an actual angel. She is so sweet, very professional & just great at her job and you can tell she really loves what she does. She made us feel so special leading up to our day and in front of all of our family and friends. She did an amazing job sharing our love story and I felt so comfortable walking into my ceremony knowing that was her goal. If she is available for your wedding date, book her!!!!!

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Oh Alyssa! You and Brent are indeed a perfect, charming, beautiful couple! Your sweet words mean more to me than you will ever know!
  • Kate
    Kate A. Married on 09/16/2021

The best…hands down…..experience for a JP!

Wanda was literally awesome and has a heart of gold. If ever having any doubt why her reviews are perfect, just read my review and go for it! Wanda is completely dedicated to her craft and that is to ensure the best experience for her clients! Love you Wanda!

——Kate & Tim

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Oh Kate!! It was such a delight getting to know you and Tim and I was thrilled that your wedding day at Aria was absolute perfection! Wishing you a lifetime filled with even more grand adventures and limitless love!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa H. Married on 09/05/2021

Peter Wedding

Wanda officiated our small wedding in 2020 and our large wedding in 2021! Both ceremonies were perfect! Wanda was able to incorporate my two grandfathers speeches into her ceremony which so so special and meaningful to me. Wanda is very elegant and clear in her speech. She also assisted us with the process to obtain a wedding license and name change paperwork.

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Alyssa & Christopher, I'm thrilled you were able to finally have your big celebration! Thank you for including me in both of your weddings!
    Christine H. Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing, beautiful!!

Wanda is amazing! I was introduced to Wanda over 4 years ago when she officiated my sisters ceremony. So when I started to plan my wedding there wasn’t a question as to who I would like to hire to officiate mine! From the very beginning Wanda was very responsive, with a quick and easy booking process. We met and she was so prepared with all of the right questions and helped us add in things like a thank you to our parents that we hadn’t even thought of and picked out so many details to add to our ceremony. I trusted her full heartedly that she would do an amazing job capturing us and our story, and she did not disappoint ! Thank you Wanda for a beautiful ceremony, full of love and laughter. We will remember it for a life time ! ❤️

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Oh Christine! Thank You for the lovely words! You and Jason are a beautiful couple inside and out...Your wedding was exquisite!
  • Crystal
    Crystal H. Married on 08/29/2021

Wedding 08.29.2021

Wanda officiated our August 29, 2021 wedding. After several postponements we were finally able to have our big day. Wanda was very understanding and worked with us every step of the way. She did such a great job at our wedding and our guests loved her words.

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you, Crystal, for taking the time to write this. I loved your wedding at The Riverhouse at Goodspeed Station & wish you and Mark a lifetime of love and adventures!
  • Erika
    Erika B. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing JOP!

I couldn't have found a better JOP for our wedding on 8/28! Wanda was so wonderful on the day of but also leading up to the wedding as well. She was professional but so friendly and met up with us to learn our story and get to know us, which turned into the beautiful story she told during the ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone to make their wedding one to remember!

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Erika, I was thrilled for you & Carmine that your day turned out so perfectly! Thank you for writing this charming review!
  • Hannah
    Hannah P. Married on 08/14/2021

Loved her!

Wanda is so sweet! We loved her! She made our ceremony perfect! Leading up to the wedding she gave us a game plan and all the forms to help me change my name! She was quick to respond to texts, she printed our vows on pretty paper for us and brought them to the ceremony so we didn’t have to carry them! Go with Wanda my guests loved her!

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely words, Hannah! Of all the "how we met" love stories I've been told, your and Matthew's has to be the most charming!
    Chelsea D. Married on 07/09/2021

The best experience!

I cannot say enough good things about Wanda! She is so responsive and easy to work with. She really is the best at what she does. From the early stages of planning, to having to reschedule due to COVID, she was with us every step of the way. I would recommend her to anyone getting married or renewing their vows!

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write these sweet words! Chelsea, you and Josh are a beautiful couple and I was thrilled for you to finally have your dream wedding!
    Catherine Married on 06/12/2021

A beautiful ceremony!

Wanda came highly recommended to us and she certainly delivered a beautiful ceremony! She took the time to meet with us a few months before the wedding and developed a meaningful and very personal ceremony, and even incorporated a few readings we found and liked. She was warm and helpful throughout the process and it’s clear she genuinely enjoys officiating. Thank you, Wanda, for a memorable day!

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words! You and Mitch are an exceptional couple and your grand wedding exuded class in every aspect!
  • Laurie
    Laurie Married on 05/29/2021

Forever grateful!

From the moment we contacted Wanda we knew we made the right choice. We had the chance to meet up for coffee and share a little of our story with her and she so easily transformed it into a beautiful ceremony to share with our family and friends, whom all raved about her afterwards. She was always attentive in answering our questions throughout the process. We can’t thank her enough for an absolutely perfect day. We could not have found a better JP to marry us. Forever grateful! So if your thinking of having Wanda officiate your day, look no further, you found the right person to help make your day perfect as well!

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you, Laurie, for writing this lovely review. You and Chris are such a delightful couple who took the rain in stride...the indoor ceremony was filled with the warmth of your love!
    Lisa H. Married on 05/22/2021

She was Amazing!

Would definitely recommend Wanda to anyone! She did an amazing job and made our day special!

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Lisa! You and Brandon are a beautiful couple, and having your ceremony by the ocean was truly breathtaking!
  • Marla
    Marla K. Married on 05/15/2021

A beautiful, personalized ceremony given by a true professional

Wanda was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire wedding process. She was knowledgeable and prompt to respond to all of our concerns or questions. She helped us customize and create a truly personal ceremony that perfectly captured the love and relationship of not only my husband and I, but of the love and support of our family and friends. With a warm and kind personality, Wanda made the ceremony the least of our worries, as she organized the marriage license and printing/bringing our vows to the wedding so we didn't have to worry about a thing! EVERYONE kept saying it was a ceremony they would never forget! Thank you, Wanda!!!

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Oh Marla! You and Kyle are the epitome of class and the sweetest & most beautiful couple! Your wedding was definitely unforgettable...Thank you for the very kind words!
  • Jenna
    Jenna M. Married on 01/10/2021

The perfect ceremony

Wanda was referred to us by our best friends, who were married a few years ago by Wanda. I was in the wedding party then, and saw how amazing and personal Wanda was for them. By the time we were engaged years later, I always remembered Wanda and the amazing job she did, so it was a no brainer for us to reach out! Wanda met with us a few times to ensure she knew exactly how we wanted our ceremony to go. We wanted it short, sweet and with a dash of religion (to cater to my old-school Roman Catholic family-- who were a little worried I wasn't getting married in a church lol). Wanda definitely delivered and more! Our guests were laughing and crying along with us as Wanda gracefully took us through the ceremony. It would not have been the same without her- so if you're looking for someone to make your ceremony as personal as possible I highly recommend Wanda! You will not regret it and thank you Wanda!

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Jenna, Thank You for the lovely review! You and Tim are a perfect couple and I was so honored that you chose me! I am still swooning over your exquisitely beautiful gown!!
    Kate R. Married on 10/09/2020

Wanda for the win! :)

If you’re on the fence about a Justice of the Peace, Wanda Chiles was wonderful! I would say I am a bit more critical in general because I have OCD, so the little things that aren’t as important to most, are important to me. Wanda was there from the start to the very finish. She answered all of our questions in a timely fashion (most times within an hour), helped to guide us on how to go about changing my last name and kept me calm through the process of changing the ceremony due to COVID craziness. We had a small ceremony this year with immediate family and they all enjoyed it and complemented Wanda. We will be doing a larger ceremony next year (fingers crossed) which we will have Wanda officiate as well and we can’t wait!

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Kate, you and Richie are the epitome of class and warmth. I can't wait for the big do-over in 2021!!
    Toni P. Married on 10/03/2020

Great officiant!

Very thorough and personalizes your ceremony for you. Loves weddings and what she does. The easiest vendor we booked!

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Toni, I loved your lavish wedding and the perfect weather for you & Jeffrey! Your dress was so beautiful!
    Ashley Z. Married on 10/03/2020

Wanda was amazing!!

Wanda was such a pleasure to have marry us! She was professional and very personable! We wouldn’t have wanted anyone else!

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Ashley, Thank you for the sweet words! I was thrilled for your picture perfect weather and especially loved that Jared shed tears of joy during your ceremony!
    Sarah M. Married on 09/26/2020

Justice of the Peace

We contacted Wanda a short time before our wedding and we were so happy that we did! We feel that Wanda truly took the time to get to know us as a couple and incorporated aspects of our lives seamlessly into a beautifully executed ceremony. She responds to questions in a timely fashion and is very knowledgeable about the marriage license / name change process. Highly recommend! ❤️
  • Jess
    Jess Married on 09/25/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Wanda went above and beyond for me and my fiance. The ceremony she put on for us was perfect and our guests loved her! I cannot recommend Wanda enough. She lived up to all of the great characteristics we heard about her and made our day beautiful. We had a covid wedding and Wanda supported us in everyway possible throughout the entire time. If I could give 100 stars I would!

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you , Jess, for writing this! It was so delightful getting to know you & Matthew...having your gorgeous doggies in the wedding was so much fun!
    Ashli S. Married on 09/05/2020

She is amazing!

Wanda is so sweet, trustworthy, and responsive. She articulates her words perfectly and came up with the best vows for my husband and I! We would recommend her over and over again!

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Ashli, You and Matt had an epic wedding and I'm looking forward to viewing your professional photos! Thank you for the lovely review!