Wanda Chiles Reviews

Wanda Chiles 7
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect Ceremony!

My husband and I really weren't sure what we wanted in terms of a JP. I did some research, and loved all of the reviews on Wanda. The personalized ceremony still stood out to me, and BOY did she deliver. Everybody raved about how intimate the ceremony was and the personal touches meant so much to Matt & I. We were so lucky to have found Wanda & so thankful she performed such an amazing ceremony we will never forget! THANK YOU Wanda from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2019

So Personal

Wanda made our ceremony so memorable. She was amazing from the start. She answered my many emails right away and always provided more than enough information. When we met to plan the ceremony, she was calm and attentive. She answered any questions of concerns we had. She asked about our love story, asked what we want to include in the ceremony and what we want to leave out. She was beyond helpful with picking readings for us to use, that weren’t religious but meant something to us. She helped with the process in writing our vows and made it less nerve wracking. Day of the ceremony, Wanda came and checked on me right before in the bridal suite. She came prepared with tissues in hand, anytime I started to get teary eyed. She gave us non-verbal gestures when it was time to do certain things. She included our dog in her intro and thanked our parents. During the reception, we received so many compliments about the ceremony. They said they have never seen a ceremony be that personal and meaningful. I would recommend Wanda to anyone. She is amazing and what she does and provides memories for such a special day to last forever!

Sent on 09/29/2019
    Wanda Chiles 8

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Brittany, Thank you so much for the sweet words! You and Steve are a perfect couple and I absolutely loved your gown!!
  • Austin

Austin Hammar · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful Wanda!

From the moment I first contacted Wanda (off of a recommendation from our photographer/videographer), there was no doubt that my wife and I were in good hands. As a guy helping to plan our wedding, there were times that I was overwhelmed with everything that needed to get accomplished. Wanda has a way about her that helped to put me at ease--that she was going to take care of everything on her end with sending me reminders, pro tips, or just to be a soundboard. I found that Wanda would respond quickly to any inquiry I had with her. Wanda sat down with us prior to our wedding date to review the type of ceremony we envisioned, and to honor any special requests that we had. Thank you Wanda for being part of our day.

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Wanda Chiles 9

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Thank You so much for this, Austin!! Meeting you and Meghan was indeed a highlight for me and I am certain your forever future together will be glorious!
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 08/09/2019

Simply the best !

When my husband and I set out to find someone to marry us we did not realize how truly had it would be. We read through several bio’s of reverends and JP’s and no one spoke to us until Wanda.

After just a short phone call my husband and I knew Wanda was the only person who could marry us. She was sweet, well spoken, had similar interests and likes as us (a bonus), and agreed and was excited for what I envisioned.

Meeting up with Wanda was easy and we walked away with a solid plan for our ceremony !

Everything was executed perfectly the day of and our marriage license was received in a timely manner !

Family and friends have raved that our ceremony was the most beautiful they have ever attended and that wouldn’t have been without Wanda. She holds a special place in our heart.

Thanks isn’t enough Wanda !

Sent on 09/09/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Oh Shannon! Thank You so much and, as you know, I am captivated by the gorgeous photos of you & Alex!!
  • Deborah

Deborah · Married on 08/04/2019

Wedding 2019

Wanda is great person to work with. All our guested love her. She will respond quick to you messages. She helps you through the process of getting married. She had some great ideas for our wedding. She did a great job.

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Wanda Chiles 10
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing find!

If you're looking for a personalized ceremony with someone who truly loves their profession and will put their heart and soul into your day... look no further!! We cannot say enough good things about Wanda! Wanda is very responsive and helped us coordinate not only our ceremony but also helped us obtain our marriage license and provided us with information for the name changing process after our wedding. Wanda took the time to get to know our story and assisted with picking out readings as well as the outline of our ceremony. Her creativeness and passion for what she does truly shined during her deliverance. Our guests could not stop talking about our ceremony and were all shocked to find out that Wanda wasn't a family member or life long friend constantly asking, "but really, where did you find her?!". We cannot recommend Wanda enough for your special day and if you're lucky enough to hire her, know you are in good hands! We loved our ceremony! Thank you so much Wanda!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Wanda Chiles 11

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely words! You and Matt are a perfect couple who made it so easy to capture your vision!

Erin Crane · Married on 06/08/2019

Nothing but good things to say!

Wanda officiated my brothers wedding in September 2018. I thought she did such a great job that my husband and I chose her to officiate ours in June 2019! When meeting with her prior to our wedding, she was lovely to speak with and genuinely wanted to get to know us. Wanda was very helpful in giving us tips/ideas on how we could make our ceremony simple and short, yet meaningful! Our ceremony was beautiful, all thanks to Wanda! We are so happy we chose her!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Erin!! I was thrilled for you and Eric that it turned out to be a stellar weather day, as I'm certain all your guests were for the gorgeous outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. You were such a beautiful bride and remained cool, calm and collected throughout your planning and on your Wedding Day itself. Thank You for choosing me as your JP!

Catherine Gormley · Married on 06/07/2019

Wanda is a true gem!

Wanda is a true gem!! She is such a professional and we truly felt that she was the perfect officiant for our June 7th wedding. From the very first contact with her, she made it clear how invested she is in her couples and how passionate she is about her work. Wanda truly made my Husband and I feel comfortable and confident that our ceremony would go perfectly. She personalized our ceremony, added suggestions and helped us in creating the perfect ceremony. So many of our guests remarked on how special and personal our wedding ceremony was which was so important for us. We truly loved working with Wanda and would whole heartedly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding! She is amazing!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Catherine! Thank you so much for these very sweet words...You were such a beautiful Bride and I loved that your now Husband, Peter, teared up watching you walk down the aisle!
  • Heidi

Heidi Bamatter · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful find!!

Wanda is a gem! She's a wonderful, friendly, and complimentary woman who we felt very lucky to have officiate our wedding. It was important to us to have someone who is down to earth but also very professional, and Wanda fit the bill. The first time we met with her, Wanda was excited and enthusiastic. She told us right away, "this is my speaking voice, not my officiating voice". I thought that was cute but it's also very REAL. When she turns on the "officiating voice", she's the perfect combo of calm, cool, and collected. Wanda is also really helpful, as she helped us pick a special add on to our ceremony (sand ceremony), and offered us a whole bunch of reading options to start our research.

I'm a bit of a "do everything myself" kind of woman, and Wanda was kind enough to accommodate me by letting us read her notes for our ceremony ahead of time, and let us make edits (though we had very few, since she did such a beautiful job!). During the ceremony, she spoke beautifully, and ad-libbed at times to compliment our vows, or to make a light joke about my aunt forgetting to print out her speech, which was perfect :-)

She's professional, sweet as can be, totally on top of her game, and someone you can trust to get the job done well! She did a beautiful job officiating. I would definitely recommend Wanda for your wedding!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Oh Heidi! Thank You so very much for taking the time to craft such a wonderful review! You and Mark are the epitome of class..Wishing you the most amazing life journey together!
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 03/17/2019

The Best!!

Wanda was everything we hopped for in a JOP and more! She was very accomodating in creating a ceremony customized for us and even suggested including our three labs which we absolutely loved! I would strongly recommend Wanda to anyone searching for a JOP!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Alicia! Thank You so much for the kind words! You and Michael are an amazing couple and your Wedding was epic! And how could I possibly have left out your three beautiful Labs??

Alicia Krar · Married on 12/30/2018

Excellent!

From the first conversation I had with Wanda, I knew she was the one! Personable, flexible, easy to talk with, great listener, and fun!
    Having a smaller, intimate wedding, we wanted our ceremony to be short but meaningful. Wanda sat with us to discuss details, she came with a notebook full of ideas and samples and allowed us to custom create the perfect ceremony. We had called two other JP/ministers and neither was as accommodating as Wanda. She offered to come to us rather than us go to her which was a big plus for us.
    Wanda performed a beautiful, well thought out ceremony which included a beautiful story of our first date! She had our guests laughing and crying. So many guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was. We were extremely happy with everything Wanda did for us on our day! She is a beautiful soul.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Oh Alicia! What heartwarming words to wake up to! You and Jeff are the perfect couple and I'm still swooning over your Carolina Herrera gown...I swear it was designed with you in mind! Thank You. xo
  • Elaina

Elaina · Married on 10/12/2018

Wanda is the best!

My fiancé (now husband) and I first spoke with Wanda on the phone in January 2018 regarding officiating our ceremony in October 2018. We immediately clicked and I was so excited to have her marry us! We met with Wanda in person to go over our ceremony. She is so warm, sweet and down to earth. She created a wonderful ceremony that my husband and I will cherish forever. It was perfect and exactly what we hoped for. Thank you for everything Wanda!!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Elaina, Thank You for the very sweet words! You and Rob were wonderful and your wedding was gorgeous!!
  • Susan

Susan Morin · Married on 10/01/2018

Amazing ceremony!

Wanda made everything perfect and wonderful for our small ceremony. It was so beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything better! Wanda thank you for making my one and only wedding simply the best! You are awesome! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Susan, You were such a Beautiful Bride! The love you and Shawn have for each other is so special! Thank you for the sweet review!!

Katelyn · Married on 09/23/2018

Wanda was absolutely amazing ! Our ceremony was perfect and she made us both feel so comfortable. She’s pretty much married our entire family and I wouldn’t recommend anyone else ! We love her !!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Katelyn, the greatest compliment is being referred by a previous Bride and we also have your brother's Wedding coming up in 2019! Thank you for everything! You and Rob are a beautiful and charming couple! Thank You!

Kathryn · Married on 09/15/2018

Wanda was an amazing officiant for our wedding! She really took the time to get to know us as a couple and she told our love story perfectly. Wanda is thoughtful and eloquent with her words. We have received so many compliments from our guests. I highly recommend Wanda! She is the best!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Kathryn, Thank you so much! Your husband Chris and I both were enthralled watching you walk down the aisle !!

Victor · Married on 09/09/2018

We really enjoyed working with Wanda. She really helped my wife and I guide us through the ceremony by giving us great suggestions. She was extremely responsive throughout and had a great delivery during the ceremony as well.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Wanda Chiles's reply:

It's usually the Bride that writes a review, which makes reading this extra special! I'm sure Jessica, your beautiful wife, appreciates your pitching in also! Thank you!

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2018

I can't say enough good things about Wanda! She was always so extremely pleasant to work with from the first meeting through the day of the wedding. I loved how personal she made our wedding ceremony, using all of the details that we told her during our meetings. Every single one of our guests commented on the night of, and continue to comment how it was one of the best wedding ceremonies they have ever been to. We did choose to write and recite our own vows, but Wanda's love for what she does shined through during the wedding ceremony. I would recommend Wanda to anyone looking for an amazing officiant!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Lauren, the words you and Randall wrote to each other were exquisite and had me teary eyed! Watching you walk down the aisle , looking so Beautiful had me awestruck...Thank You!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/25/2018

Wanda was an absolute pleasure to work with! When my husband and I met with her, we knew she was the perfect person to officiate our marriage! She is so kind and helpful throughout the whole process. She really made an effort to get to know us as a couple and we loved that! We felt like we’ve known her for years! :) Several guests commented on her lovely ceremony. Thank you Wanda for everything. We highly recommend her!! Xo

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Wanda Chiles 12

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Kaitlyn, Meeting you and Phillip was so delightful....I also felt like we were "old friends"! I cannot even begin to express how perfect your Wedding was, and to say you were a beautiful Bride and Groom is an understatement! Thank You!

Cassie · Married on 08/18/2018

Thank you Wanda for everything! You truly are the best of the best! You are so amazing at what you do. You made us feel so comfortable from the very first time we spoke. Wanda Chiles took the time to get to know us and create a ceremony that best represented us as a couple. You really are a professional and made our day so special. We could not have done it without you. A simple review does not do justice of all that you did for us. We are so happy you were part of our special day.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Cassie, The first time I met you and Shaquile was super delightful because I also got to meet the too-adorable-for-words, Austin! Your love story is exceptional, and the three of you were so very Beautiful on your Wedding Day! Thank You!

Erin · Married on 08/11/2018

Wanda was an amazing officiant! From our first call together to the wedding day she made it all about us and our story. She was well spoken and articulate and was flexible and accommodating with changes to our ceremony. We would recommend Wanda to anyone in need of a wedding officiant!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Thank You, Erin! You and Max were such a captivating and beautiful couple and I loved everything about your "love story"! Wishing you a lifetime of bliss!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing JP no matter what you are looking for in a ceremony!

When my husband and I started to talk about what we wanted for our ceremony, we didn’t have any ideas. When we first reached out to Wanda, she was sweet, accommodating and had more to offer than we ever expected. When we sat down with her to actually plan our ceremony, she listened to what we did and didn’t want and had so many suggestions and ideas to offer us. She made it extremely easy to create a ceremony that was perfect for us, and we could not be happier! We have received so many compliments from our guests about how amazing she was, and the fact that she even steps out of the way for moments like vows and our first kiss, which is something I have never seen before! We highly recommend Wanda no matter what your vision may be, she is so loving and knowledgeable, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Thank you so much, Chelsea! You and Drew were both beautiful and I love seeing your professional photos!

Christine · Married on 07/20/2018

Wanda did one of our friends wedding & we instantly knew we need her for ours too! If I could give Wanda more than 5 stars I would! She is friendly, creative, responsive & super helpful! She helped us personalize the perfect ceremony better than we could dream of! She charmed our guests (& us) that everyone still comments what a special ceremony it was! Love her & highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/21/2018
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 06/23/2018

Wanda is absolutely amazing! I was really nervous about picking a Justice of the Peace but from the very first phone call, Wanda made me feel comfortable. She is friendly and easy to talk to, very passionate about what she does and extremely helpful. At our in person meeting, my husband and I felt that she really spent the time to get to know us as a couple and help us create a ceremony that complemented our personalities and relationship. She thinks of every detail and worked well with our vendors to make sure everything was in place for our ceremony. Wanda was never pushy and when I was unsure about certain aspects of our ceremony she provided us with some really cool different ideas that took our ceremony to another level. We are still receiving many compliments about Wanda and how special and unique our ceremony was. We couldn't have asked for more perfect ceremony! She even provided all of the information we needed to obtain our marriage license and to change my name! We would highly recommend her to other couples!

Wanda we loved working with you! Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Kate and Anthony, Thank you for writing such a lovely review! You are an absolutely beautiful, perfect, classy couple. The pleasure was all mine!

Alicia · Married on 06/22/2018

Wanda is a true professional in her field. We loved her from the moment we met her and our guest did too. She took so much time to make our ceremony personal to us. All the small things she added into to ceremony as she got to know us made it so special. She listened so intently to everything we wanted in a service and delivered. On top of that our guest were all so impressed with her presence and public speaking. A true professional through and through. I can not imagine we could of had a more beautiful ceremony. She went so well with the flow ( got changed inside ) at the rehearsal she was extremely helpful in giving hints and tips. I love that she is thoughtful enough to move for the first kiss photos and to know I was going to forget my bouquet. She really makes the couple feel special and it was an joy to work with her! Thank you Wanda!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

Wanda was everything we had hoped for in a JP and more! She is so warm, welcoming, friendly, supportive, and helpful. She was always so quick to respond to my emails or texts with any questions or concerns I had. When my husband and I met with her, she really took the time to get to know us and our love story. The ceremony she presented was perfect. She touched on everything we wanted her to in a way I truly think only Wanda could have done. I could not have been happier with the service Wanda provided!

Sent on 06/07/2018