Wanda Chiles Reviews

171 Reviews for Wanda Chiles

• Jenna

Jenna M. · Married on 01/10/2021

The perfect ceremony

Wanda was referred to us by our best friends, who were married a few years ago by Wanda. I was in the wedding party then, and saw how amazing and personal Wanda was for them. By the time we were engaged years later, I always remembered Wanda and the amazing job she did, so it was a no brainer for us to reach out! Wanda met with us a few times to ensure she knew exactly how we wanted our ceremony to go. We wanted it short, sweet and with a dash of religion (to cater to my old-school Roman Catholic family-- who were a little worried I wasn't getting married in a church lol). Wanda definitely delivered and more! Our guests were laughing and crying along with us as Wanda gracefully took us through the ceremony. It would not have been the same without her- so if you're looking for someone to make your ceremony as personal as possible I highly recommend Wanda! You will not regret it and thank you Wanda!

Sent on 02/01/2020

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Jenna, Thank You for the lovely review! You and Tim are a perfect couple and I was so honored that you chose me! I am still swooning over your exquisitely beautiful gown!!

Ashley Z. · Married on 10/03/2020

Wanda was amazing!!

Wanda was such a pleasure to have marry us! She was professional and very personable! We wouldn’t have wanted anyone else!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Ashley, Thank you for the sweet words! I was thrilled for your picture perfect weather and especially loved that Jared shed tears of joy during your ceremony!

Sarah M. · Married on 09/26/2020

Justice of the Peace

We contacted Wanda a short time before our wedding and we were so happy that we did! We feel that Wanda truly took the time to get to know us as a couple and incorporated aspects of our lives seamlessly into a beautifully executed ceremony. She responds to questions in a timely fashion and is very knowledgeable about the marriage license / name change process. Highly recommend! ❤️

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 09/25/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Wanda went above and beyond for me and my fiance. The ceremony she put on for us was perfect and our guests loved her! I cannot recommend Wanda enough. She lived up to all of the great characteristics we heard about her and made our day beautiful. We had a covid wedding and Wanda supported us in everyway possible throughout the entire time. If I could give 100 stars I would!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Thank you , Jess, for writing this! It was so delightful getting to know you & Matthew...having your gorgeous doggies in the wedding was so much fun!
  • Mark

Mark F. · Married on 08/01/2020

The Best! Just Awesome! 8/1/2020

Lucrecia and I wanted to thank you again for officiating our Wedding. Many of our guests commented on the beautiful ceremony and awesome job you did! We are thrilled with the way everything went and couldn't be happier! For anyone out there looking for an officiant for a Wedding Ceremony, look no further...Wanda was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. She took the time to get to know OUR story and customized our vows and ring exchanges to reflect the love we share for each other. Her attention to detail, professionalism and flexibility are second to none!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Thank you, Mark, for the sweet words and I was honored to Officiate your beautiful marriage to Lucrecia on a picture perfect day by the ocean!
  • Igor

Igor K. · Married on 07/25/2020

Highly Recommend!

Wanda officiated our wedding on 07/25/2020 and we were extremely impressed with her quality of work and level of professionalism. Originally, we were suppose to have a 120 person ceremony on March 28th, 2020 but unfortunately due to Covid we had to reschedule and we ended up having a small 16 person family only ceremony in July. With covid and having to change the wedding date the process was really stressful to get all the vendors to line up and get everything reorganized but Wanda was extremely flexible and encouraging during the entire process, my wife and I were extremely impressed with the level of service she was able to provide for us....it was one less thing that we had to worry about. She did a wonderful job officiating our ceremony and she had amazing attention to detail and just in general everything went perfectly.....we highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely words! You and Catherine were a dream to work with and my heart broke for you that your date and location had to change but your 7/25/2020 wedding was indeed beautiful!
  • Emily

Emily T. · Married on 06/13/2020

Just amazing!

Wanda helped us from the very beginning we communicated with her for our wedding (pre-COVID). We met over Zoom and we loved all her ideas for our ceremony. She was always available, told me the bride should never apologize for anything, and was reassuring to us during so many of the uncertain times during these past few months. Our ceremony on 11/20/20 was perfect. So many guests complimented us on our spiritual and romantic ceremony and praised Wanda's beautiful words and our stone ceremony. All our vendors were so excited to learn Wanda was doing our ceremony so you know when other vendors support each other it says something!!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Being a part of your wedding was such a thrill and delight for me! You and Kevin are a beautiful couple and I am so happy your Big Day turned out to be absolutely perfect!!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/03/2019

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I had such a great experience with Wanda for our wedding two weeks ago and we highly recommend her! When we first met with her, we knew that she would be perfect for our ceremony and she was the only JOP that we ended up meeting with. She sent over a ceremony draft prior to the wedding for us to review and we didn't even make 1 edit to it. Our guests have been raving about our ceremony and it wouldn't have been what it was if it weren't for Wanda so thank you!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Amy and Dan, I so appreciate your lovely words! I am swooning over the "sneak peak" of your professional photos...You are such a beautiful couple!!

Meghan · Married on 10/13/2019

Highly Recommend!!

I don't know where to even begin. We love Wanda! She was such an important part of our wedding and she was amazing! She was wonderful and so easy to work with. My husband and I were able to give her the marriage certificate well before the wedding and were able to choose our entire ceremony when we met with her. She had great ideas (Many of which we hadn't even thought of) and she was so helpful every step of the way. I'm not the best public speaker and was a little weary writing my own vows so she helped us choose the perfect vows that spoke to us without having to write our own--and we did personal letters instead. She also really listened to what we had wanted. My biggest fear was people taking multiple photos throughout the ceremony, so we wanted an unplugged one. Wanda announced that and I don't know what she said but that rule was followed!!! My guests didn't raise a phone once and it was so nice to see when we did occasionally look out to our guests. Not to mention she has a perfect speaking voice for this job!! Wanda is truly amazing and you absolutely need to book her if you're looking for an officiant!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Oh Meghan! Thank you for the very sweet words and for taking the time to write this...You and Jack are such a beautiful couple inside and out!!

Marissa · Married on 10/11/2019

Excellent experience!

Wanda officiated our wedding on 10.11.19 and we are BEYOND impressed with her. She has the most perfect way about her, and is so poised and elegant in how she speaks. Our ceremony was beautiful, heartfelt and everything we envisioned it to be. Wanda is a true professional and cares very much about the couples she works with. We received countless compliments on our ceremony and cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Oh Marissa! Thank you so much for the lovely words! You and Ben are both delightful and a beautiful couple inside and out! Wishing you an amazing lifetime together !!
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect Ceremony!

My husband and I really weren't sure what we wanted in terms of a JP. I did some research, and loved all of the reviews on Wanda. The personalized ceremony still stood out to me, and BOY did she deliver. Everybody raved about how intimate the ceremony was and the personal touches meant so much to Matt & I. We were so lucky to have found Wanda & so thankful she performed such an amazing ceremony we will never forget! THANK YOU Wanda from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Oh Kaitlin!! You and Matt are so incredibly kind, sweet and very much loved by so many, as was evidenced by the rousing enthusiasm of your 220 guests!! I was thrilled to be a part of your Wedding...Thank You for this review and for choosing me as your Justice of the Peace!!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/27/2019

So Personal

Wanda made our ceremony so memorable. She was amazing from the start. She answered my many emails right away and always provided more than enough information. When we met to plan the ceremony, she was calm and attentive. She answered any questions of concerns we had. She asked about our love story, asked what we want to include in the ceremony and what we want to leave out. She was beyond helpful with picking readings for us to use, that weren’t religious but meant something to us. She helped with the process in writing our vows and made it less nerve wracking. Day of the ceremony, Wanda came and checked on me right before in the bridal suite. She came prepared with tissues in hand, anytime I started to get teary eyed. She gave us non-verbal gestures when it was time to do certain things. She included our dog in her intro and thanked our parents. During the reception, we received so many compliments about the ceremony. They said they have never seen a ceremony be that personal and meaningful. I would recommend Wanda to anyone. She is amazing and what she does and provides memories for such a special day to last forever!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Brittany, Thank you so much for the sweet words! You and Steve are a perfect couple and I absolutely loved your gown!!

Stacey · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful !!!

Wanda was the JP for our wedding on August 31, 2019. Not only is she an incredibly sweet and caring person, she also loves what she does and it’s evident in her work. She was very easy to work with and we are still getting compliments months later about how beautiful the ceremony was delivered, thanks to Wanda. We would definitely recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Stacey!! I am currently being blown away by your gorgeous professional photos...You were such a beautiful Bride and Aaron such a handsome Groom!! Your 150 guests showed so much well deserved love for you both...Thank You for choosing me as your Justice of the Peace and for writing this wonderful review!!
  • Austin

Austin H. · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful Wanda!

From the moment I first contacted Wanda (off of a recommendation from our photographer/videographer), there was no doubt that my wife and I were in good hands. As a guy helping to plan our wedding, there were times that I was overwhelmed with everything that needed to get accomplished. Wanda has a way about her that helped to put me at ease--that she was going to take care of everything on her end with sending me reminders, pro tips, or just to be a soundboard. I found that Wanda would respond quickly to any inquiry I had with her. Wanda sat down with us prior to our wedding date to review the type of ceremony we envisioned, and to honor any special requests that we had. Thank you Wanda for being part of our day.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Thank You so much for this, Austin!! Meeting you and Meghan was indeed a highlight for me and I am certain your forever future together will be glorious!
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 08/09/2019

Simply the best !

When my husband and I set out to find someone to marry us we did not realize how truly had it would be. We read through several bio’s of reverends and JP’s and no one spoke to us until Wanda.

After just a short phone call my husband and I knew Wanda was the only person who could marry us. She was sweet, well spoken, had similar interests and likes as us (a bonus), and agreed and was excited for what I envisioned.

Meeting up with Wanda was easy and we walked away with a solid plan for our ceremony !

Everything was executed perfectly the day of and our marriage license was received in a timely manner !

Family and friends have raved that our ceremony was the most beautiful they have ever attended and that wouldn’t have been without Wanda. She holds a special place in our heart.

Thanks isn’t enough Wanda !

Sent on 09/09/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Oh Shannon! Thank You so much and, as you know, I am captivated by the gorgeous photos of you & Alex!!
  • Deborah

Deborah · Married on 08/04/2019

Wedding 2019

Wanda is great person to work with. All our guested love her. She will respond quick to you messages. She helps you through the process of getting married. She had some great ideas for our wedding. She did a great job.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Deborah, Thank You so much for the sweet words! You and Justin are a wonderful couple and I love your photos, especially the ones taken in the beautiful chapel!!
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing find!

If you're looking for a personalized ceremony with someone who truly loves their profession and will put their heart and soul into your day... look no further!! We cannot say enough good things about Wanda! Wanda is very responsive and helped us coordinate not only our ceremony but also helped us obtain our marriage license and provided us with information for the name changing process after our wedding. Wanda took the time to get to know our story and assisted with picking out readings as well as the outline of our ceremony. Her creativeness and passion for what she does truly shined during her deliverance. Our guests could not stop talking about our ceremony and were all shocked to find out that Wanda wasn't a family member or life long friend constantly asking, "but really, where did you find her?!". We cannot recommend Wanda enough for your special day and if you're lucky enough to hire her, know you are in good hands! We loved our ceremony! Thank you so much Wanda!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely words! You and Matt are a perfect couple who made it so easy to capture your vision!

Erin C. · Married on 06/08/2019

Nothing but good things to say!

Wanda officiated my brothers wedding in September 2018. I thought she did such a great job that my husband and I chose her to officiate ours in June 2019! When meeting with her prior to our wedding, she was lovely to speak with and genuinely wanted to get to know us. Wanda was very helpful in giving us tips/ideas on how we could make our ceremony simple and short, yet meaningful! Our ceremony was beautiful, all thanks to Wanda! We are so happy we chose her!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Erin!! I was thrilled for you and Eric that it turned out to be a stellar weather day, as I'm certain all your guests were for the gorgeous outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. You were such a beautiful bride and remained cool, calm and collected throughout your planning and on your Wedding Day itself. Thank You for choosing me as your JP!

Catherine G. · Married on 06/07/2019

Wanda is a true gem!

Wanda is a true gem!! She is such a professional and we truly felt that she was the perfect officiant for our June 7th wedding. From the very first contact with her, she made it clear how invested she is in her couples and how passionate she is about her work. Wanda truly made my Husband and I feel comfortable and confident that our ceremony would go perfectly. She personalized our ceremony, added suggestions and helped us in creating the perfect ceremony. So many of our guests remarked on how special and personal our wedding ceremony was which was so important for us. We truly loved working with Wanda and would whole heartedly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding! She is amazing!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Catherine! Thank you so much for these very sweet words...You were such a beautiful Bride and I loved that your now Husband, Peter, teared up watching you walk down the aisle!

Lauren W. · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Ceremony

Wanda Chiles was an incredible officiant. She delivered a lovely ceremony and my husband and I couldn't be happier with her work!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Lauren! Thank You so much for the kind words! I will never forget the look on Ryan's face as he watched you walk down the aisle in your gorgeous Kleinfeld Bridal Gown!!
  • Heidi

Heidi B. · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful find!!

Wanda is a gem! She's a wonderful, friendly, and complimentary woman who we felt very lucky to have officiate our wedding. It was important to us to have someone who is down to earth but also very professional, and Wanda fit the bill. The first time we met with her, Wanda was excited and enthusiastic. She told us right away, "this is my speaking voice, not my officiating voice". I thought that was cute but it's also very REAL. When she turns on the "officiating voice", she's the perfect combo of calm, cool, and collected. Wanda is also really helpful, as she helped us pick a special add on to our ceremony (sand ceremony), and offered us a whole bunch of reading options to start our research.

I'm a bit of a "do everything myself" kind of woman, and Wanda was kind enough to accommodate me by letting us read her notes for our ceremony ahead of time, and let us make edits (though we had very few, since she did such a beautiful job!). During the ceremony, she spoke beautifully, and ad-libbed at times to compliment our vows, or to make a light joke about my aunt forgetting to print out her speech, which was perfect :-)

She's professional, sweet as can be, totally on top of her game, and someone you can trust to get the job done well! She did a beautiful job officiating. I would definitely recommend Wanda for your wedding!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Oh Heidi! Thank You so very much for taking the time to craft such a wonderful review! You and Mark are the epitome of class..Wishing you the most amazing life journey together!
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 03/17/2019

The Best!!

Wanda was everything we hopped for in a JOP and more! She was very accomodating in creating a ceremony customized for us and even suggested including our three labs which we absolutely loved! I would strongly recommend Wanda to anyone searching for a JOP!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Alicia! Thank You so much for the kind words! You and Michael are an amazing couple and your Wedding was epic! And how could I possibly have left out your three beautiful Labs??

Alicia K. · Married on 12/30/2018

Excellent!

From the first conversation I had with Wanda, I knew she was the one! Personable, flexible, easy to talk with, great listener, and fun!
    Having a smaller, intimate wedding, we wanted our ceremony to be short but meaningful. Wanda sat with us to discuss details, she came with a notebook full of ideas and samples and allowed us to custom create the perfect ceremony. We had called two other JP/ministers and neither was as accommodating as Wanda. She offered to come to us rather than us go to her which was a big plus for us.
    Wanda performed a beautiful, well thought out ceremony which included a beautiful story of our first date! She had our guests laughing and crying. So many guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was. We were extremely happy with everything Wanda did for us on our day! She is a beautiful soul.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Oh Alicia! What heartwarming words to wake up to! You and Jeff are the perfect couple and I'm still swooning over your Carolina Herrera gown...I swear it was designed with you in mind! Thank You. xo
  • Elaina

Elaina · Married on 10/12/2018

Wanda is the best!

My fiancé (now husband) and I first spoke with Wanda on the phone in January 2018 regarding officiating our ceremony in October 2018. We immediately clicked and I was so excited to have her marry us! We met with Wanda in person to go over our ceremony. She is so warm, sweet and down to earth. She created a wonderful ceremony that my husband and I will cherish forever. It was perfect and exactly what we hoped for. Thank you for everything Wanda!!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Elaina, Thank You for the very sweet words! You and Rob were wonderful and your wedding was gorgeous!!