Sacred Dove Celebrant

112 Old Marlborough Turnpike, Portland, CT 06480 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Typical Price $400
  • Deals 1

About Sacred Dove Celebrant

Judith is a Certified Life Cycle Celebrant, Justice Of the Peace, and Non Denominational Minister for the state of Connecticut, parts of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. She enjoys assisting couples in celebrating their commitment to one another. Her passion is to provide you a ceremony that is absolutely unique, filled with love and laughter, reflecting your wishes and personal style.

Whether your wedding will be extravagant, intimate, or slightly unconventional, spritual or religious based, Judy uses a creative approach to develop something truly memorable for all couples, meaning all genders and orientations, all ages, and at all venues from elegant ballrooms, a tree by the river or in her gardens.

She enjoys hearing about how you imagine your ceremony and then creating your vision so the ceremony comes to life, from the most simple, classic and poignant ritual of union, to one filled with stories and laughter so that it touches your heart and makes your wedding more memorable.

If needed, you will receive a rehearsal to ensure that the ceremony flows with ease. I will reach out to and work with your wedding coordinator, photographer, and DJ or musicians because when everyone has an understanding of all that the ceremony entails. And I want your wedding day to be a stress free as possible.

Let's have a conversation, because that's the only way you'll know if I'm the right person to officiate your wedding. It should be based on getting to know each other rather than just words in an ad or a website.

Sacred Dove Wedding Celebrant offers a variety of services. Whether you imagine a religious or non-religious ceremony, a vow renewal or a rehearsal, Judy Thompson is prepared to assist you. Services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Elopements
  • Short & Sweet Ceremony
  • Civil Union
  • Interfaith Ceremony
  • Non-religious or Single Religion
  • Customized Vows
  • Love Story
  • Rehearsal
  • Works with day of vendors for a smooth transition
  • Wedding Vow Renewals

26 Reviews for Sacred Dove Celebrant

• Sina

Sina Luongxay · Married on 10/10/2020

Judith was fantastic!

Such an unforgettable moment. She worked with us through our crazy schedules and was super patient. She made planning our super intimate ceremony memorable.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Sacred Dove Celebrant's reply:

Not sure who I enjoyed the most the wedding couple or your beautiful daughter. She cracked me up with her poses. Thank you, I’m glad everything worked out.
  • Lynae

Lynae Antonetti · Married on 10/02/2020

Above and Beyond Expectations!

I would have to say this was the MOST INCREDIBLE experience and we are BEYOND satisfied with the level of service we received! Judy is such an AMAZING woman and she really takes pride in what she does. She is so detail-oriented and extremely professional. From the beginning to the end she delivered ABOVE and BEYOND EXPECTATIONS...ABSOLUTELY EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE I must say!
    The wedding planning was such a stress free event as Judy coordinated everything all we had to do was review and approve which made things so much easier for us especially with the busy lives we live.
    We loved how although our wedding was an intimate one she involved our loved ones to partake in the ceremony and that was such a perfect touch! Our parents really enjoyed that and thought it was a fantastic idea. We all agreed and we were grateful for the experience.
    If we had to do it all over again...we wouldn't change a single thing! Everything she did was seamless...pure PERFECTION!! We couldn't be happier!! Kudos to Judy for a job very well done...Thanks for making our SPECIAL DAY a PERFECT one!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Sacred Dove Celebrant's reply:

Thank you Lyane for such kind words. I truly enjoyed being a part of your wedding day and getting to know your mother's as well.
    I am glad you appreciated all the effort I put in to make your elopement special.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sacred Dove Celebrant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 175.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Anglican
    Pagan
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CT
    MA
    RI
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sacred Dove Celebrant 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 112 Old Marlborough Turnpike Portland, CT, 06480 See on map
    860-799-4809 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sacred Dove Celebrant)