Wood Acres Farm

$5k - $7k For 100 Guests
Up to 140 guests

$5k - $7k For 100 Guests
Up to 140 guests

At last...a wedding venue like none other!

Wood Acres is a family owned and operated, twenty-five acre farm nestled at the end of a quiet country road located at the 'Gateway' to the Litchfield Hills. Our sister ponds, sprawling countryside and meticulously manicured gardens offer unlimited picture taking opportunities.

Wood Acres Farm is a refreshing change from the average banquet facility! Our Banquet Barn's atmosphere, like our staff, is warm and inviting with wide-plank wood floors and sophisticated decor. Offering the perfect combination of elegance and rustic country charm, the barn is encased with windows and two sets of French doors which open onto the old-fashioned wrap around porch. All our packages include our 'sweet' and spacious Bridal Cottage complete with its own private porch and garden for use before and during your big day.

Wood Acres Farm does stand out from others in that we host only one wedding a day, giving you the flexibility to create a day as unique as the two of you!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$7,650

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$6,150

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Event Planning
Linens
Parking
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden
Loft
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Wifi

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
December

• Megan
    Megan K. Married on 06/18/2021

Beautiful Venue

I knew Wood Acres Farm was our venue the moment I walked into the beautiful barn! Taylor and Joyce made me feel right at home and answered all the questions that I had. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and the horse drawn carriage was a very nice touch to our special day. All of our guests still talk about how amazing everything looked and how much fun they had on our big day! If you are looking for a rustic feel with some very nice personal touches, I highly recommend checking out Wood Acres Farm.
  • Cheyenne
    Cheyenne V. Married on 06/05/2021

This venue is a MUST

If you're looking for a unique venue, then look no further! First and foremost, Joyce and the rest of the staff at Wood Acres are beyond friendly, I felt like I was part of the family. They are super flexible and allow you to bring in your own vendors/set up how you would like. They provide day-of coordination which is extremely helpful and not to mention, a horse & carriage ride!! You can either have a grand entrance and/or grand exit. It was a great touch because my husband and I got to have a few minutes of alone time right after the ceremony. We have been getting non-stop compliments on this venue, it really is something special so don't pass it up!
    Christine G. Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful venue, amazing staff! 5 STARS

Highly recommend! Not only was this a gorgeous venue but the staff was just amazing! I was brought up to the venue on a horse and carriage. Our ceremony was outside on a deck overlooking a pond! After the ceremony cocktail hour began on the beautiful wrap around porch. We then moved inside the barn like setting for dinner and dancing. They assisted in every possible way and everyone was just so nice!

We couldn't imagined getting married anywhere else and are looking forward to celebrating our anniversary with them in the future.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Swazae Productions Swazae Productions Wedding DJs

We had a great time DJ'g a wedding there, the staff was very helpful and great to work with!

HG Entertainment HG Entertainment Wedding DJs

What can I say? Love this venue. A great New England setting. Always a joy for me to DJ there. What a view. What a fun place. I can't say enough good things. Joyce is the best. She'll make sure everything is perfect and treats any vendor great. This is important since vendors all need to work together to assure an event is seamless. I always look forward to my next event at Wood Acres.

Joan Dylan Joan Dylan Wedding DJs

I have been the DJ at this venue over the years many times. I have had many happy6 brides and grooms use the venue as well as the horse and carriage rides that they provide. They are fabulous!

68 Griffin Road Terryville, CT, 06786

By appointment only
Location of (Wood Acres Farm)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding

Wedding Venues