68 Griffin Road, Terryville, CT 06786 Map · Phone number

About Wood Acres Farm

At last...a wedding venue like none other!

Wood Acres is a family owned and operated, twenty-five acre farm nestled at the end of a quiet country road located at the 'Gateway' to the Litchfield Hills. Our sister ponds, sprawling countryside and meticulously manicured gardens offer unlimited picture taking opportunities.

Wood Acres Farm is a refreshing change from the average banquet facility! Our Banquet Barn's atmosphere, like our staff, is warm and inviting with wide-plank wood floors and sophisticated decor. Offering the perfect combination of elegance and rustic country charm, the barn is encased with windows and two sets of French doors which open onto the old-fashioned wrap around porch. All our packages include our 'sweet' and spacious Bridal Cottage complete with its own private porch and garden for use before and during your big day.

Wood Acres Farm is special in that we host only one wedding a day, giving you the flexibility to create a day as unique as the two of you!

Follow Wood Acres Farm on

Wood Acres Farm 6
Wood Acres Farm 7

Casey · Married on 10/21/2018

Rustic Elegance

Wood Acres is the perfect rustic, elegant wedding venue! We had a 2 year engagement AND a Sunday wedding (something we didn’t really want to do) just because we couldn’t find a venue that we loved as much as Wood Acres. Now, I have absolutely no regrets! Be warned, they do book fast and far in advance. The whole venue, inside and out, is picturesque. They were easy to work with and very responsive. They provided a list of preferred vendors and we chose all of our vendors from this list. ALL of the vendors were absolutely amazing. They also have a lot of options for where to hold your ceremony, we chose the gazebo. Our guests are still talking about how perfect and beautiful the venue was!

Carollynn · Married on 09/30/2018

This was the first venue I visited and I knew right away that it was the one. The prices are excellent for the value. The atmosphere is rustic yet elegant. There are so many great spots for pictures and the ceremony. This venue also provides a big list of recommended vendors, of whom are excellent, which makes planning the wedding rather easy. The carriage rides were a huge plus! It allowed my husband and I to get some private time to soak everything all in before meeting with the guests. I loved that this venue allows the melding of both inside and outside. This is not your run of the mill boring venue hall.

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2018

Wood acres was the first and last venue we looked at.. we immediately fell in love

The venue is breath taking and hardly needed anything extra for our special day. The entire staff is friendly, super helpful and easy to work with. There was always someone to answer any concerns and questions I had before our big day and they helped guide me toward some amazing vendors! Planning a wedding is very stressful but Woodacres took a huge weight off my shoulders by choosing them to be my venue.

Wood Acres Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,550.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 5,550.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 660.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 660.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Barn, Farm/Ranch, Garden
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• Swazae Productions
    Swazae Productions Wedding DJs

We had a great time DJ'g a wedding there, the staff was very helpful and great to work with!

• HG Entertainment
    HG Entertainment Wedding DJs

What can I say? Love this venue. A great New England setting. Always a joy for me to DJ there. What a view. What a fun place. I can't say enough good things. Joyce is the best. She'll make sure everything is perfect and treats any vendor great. This is important since vendors all need to work together to assure an event is seamless. I always look forward to my next event at Wood Acres.

• Joan Dylan
    Joan Dylan Wedding DJs

I have been the DJ at this venue over the years many times. I have had many happy6 brides and grooms use the venue as well as the horse and carriage rides that they provide. They are fabulous!

• 68 Griffin Road Terryville, CT, 06786 See on map