Music Mania Disc Jockeys

Shelton, CT View map

$2,195 Most Popular Price

Music Mania Disc Jockeys is a wedding DJ company based out of Shelton, Connecticut. Established in 1996, this entertainment service is led by married duo Mark and Denise Pastor. Working in collaboration with couples to create their dream, personalized playlist, they strive to provide playlists that tell their love stories. With years of experience and a satisfied clientele, this accomplished DJ outfit is excited to compliment your special day with a truly distinctive soundtrack.

This DJ duo offers a range of appealing entertainment services. Their varied selection of packages are customizable and cater for all preferences, while their easy-to-use online planning portal is designed to keep things simple. With a limitless library of songs, they can perform a variety of genres, from golden oldies to the latest top-40 hits. They can provide a host of state-of-the-art equipment, such as a disco ball, a projector, uplighting, and a PA system. Further features of Music Mania Disc Jockeys’ service include:

• Creation of a do-not-play list
  • Karaoke
  • A one-event-per-day policy
  • MC duties
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,195

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Hannah
    Hannah W. Married on 09/15/2019

Incredible DJ

Mark and Denise kept our guests on the dance floor and having a great time. The dance floor was never empty. I was having so much fun dancing with my guests I forgot to change out of my heels and into my sneakers as I had planned. Mark got on the dance floor and lead my guests in the line dances even putting on a cowboy hat for cotton eye joe. It was so much fun.
    Linda D. Married on 12/20/2018

Lakota Oaks Party

Thanks to Music Mania our 1st Christmas Party was a huge success!!! They kept my associates engaged not only with dancing but with the photo booth! They are a great team and wonderful to work with. Very Reasonably priced, especially for what you get. I have worked with many many DJ's as a bridal consultant and they, by far, were one of the best DJ companies I have worked with. I highly recommend them!
    Lisa Married on 07/14/2018
    The day after our wedding reception my husband said to me, “I’m glad you insisted on a DJ!” Mark and Denise created a dance environment for all to enjoy, including my 93 year old, Mom! We are in our 60’s and Denise and Mark played everything we requested and didn’t play anything we didn’t request! All our guests had a ball on the dance floor! I highly recommend Music Mania DJ’s...they were great in every way!

Be The Star Photo Booth Be The Star Photo Booth Photo Booths

Music Mania Disc Jockeys and Be The Star Photo Booth go hand in hand! For a seamless wedding, you can't go wrong with Mark and Denise!

Elite Studio Wedding Photography Elite Studio Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Mark and Denise of Music Mania are just wonderful in every way. You will be very happy when booking them for your next event!!! Very Professional as well.

161 Dickinson Drive Shelton, CT, 06484
20392949194

Meetings by appointment only
Location of (Music Mania Disc Jockeys)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding