Soundz Amazing

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

Soundz Amazing is a wedding DJ and entertainment business based in Wurtsboro, New York. These talented professionals can help you get the party started, whether you're celebrating in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or Connecticut. Mike Lagomarsino, the company owner, is a dedicated professional who loves helping couples to mark their milestone moments with music. His goal is to provide a fun and memorable experience for you and your guests, elevated by all your favorite tracks.

Soundz Amazing offers a variety of services, including consultations, custom playlists, and sound equipment. Before your big day, Mike will spend time getting to know your tastes and preferences. He will then create a tracklist of your best-loved tunes while noting any songs you do not like. Once your big day arrives, Mike and his team will perform the DJ set, adding in MC services if you require a host for your speeches and announcements.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,600

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Kathy
    Kathy Married on 09/24/2022

Amazing experience

What a wonderful experience! My husband and I could not have chosen a better DJ for our wedding. Mike is extremally professional, knowledgeable and very easy going. He listens, gives great suggestions and honestly takes away so much stress that comes with choosing the right music for the wedding. Our wedding was a little less traditional, our four daughters were maids of honor and they were very much involved in choosing the music. Mike came to our house and spent hours perfecting our list of songs. He stayed in touch the whole time, and made the whole process exceptionally smooth. My parents were unable to attend our wedding as they live overseas and Mike worked with my daughter and figured out a way to record a toast from them and played it at the wedding. It was such a wonderful surprise, the whole wedding party got very emotional. Mike and his wife, who worked along his side during our wedding ceremony and reception made our special day perfect and unique.

Soundz Amazing's reply:

Hi Kathy,
    Thank you for trusting Soundz Amazing to be a part of your wedding celebration. Thank you so much for you kind words and great review. We are so happy that we were able to provide some very special moments that you will always remember that goes way beyond dancing all night.

We wish you nothing but the best and a lifetime of love, health, and happiness!
  • Shayna
    Shayna S. Married on 06/12/2022

A great wedding!

We are so glad we chose Soundz Amazing for our wedding! Mike spent hours getting to know us and tailoring the smallest details of our wedding exactly as we wanted them. We had some non traditional aspects to our ceremony and reception and Mike was very flexible in helping us decide how we could make all of our ideas work. Easy to communicate with, great attention to detail, we were never stressed about planning the music for our wedding! Highly recommend!

Soundz Amazing's reply:

Thank you Shayna for your kind words and great review. We had an awesome time celebrating with you and your family. Thank you for putting your trust in Soundz Amazing for your very special day.

We wish you nothing but a life full of love, health, and happiness.
    Congratulations!

Team

mike lagomarsino
mike lagomarsino
Owner

It all started for the love of music. I knew I was going to run a DJ Entertainment Company. What I didn't realize was how much of an affect I could have on people and their events through music. I learned that I could make a difference. I found a passion for working with my couples and taking an ordinary moment, than making it spectacular by creating moments that will be heartfelt and remembered forever. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing the look on my couples faces when they realized I exceeded their expectations of what they thought was capable on their wedding day.

Michele Lagomarsino
Michele Lagomarsino
Assistant / Lighting technician

Over the years I discovered a love for working with my husand to help create amazing wedding receptions for our couples! I love being able to help transform the room with lighting. Selecting the perfect subtle color to enhance the ambiance during dinner to spot light dances and course cranking up the energy for PARTY TIME!

37 Marc Lane Wurtsboro, NY, 12790
845-224-4104
Location of (Soundz Amazing)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding