A Perfect Blend Entertainment

Peekskill, NY View map Visit website

On average, wedding couples spend between $1825 – $4021 on our services. Pricing varies depending on season, travel, venue and options chosen.

At A Perfect Blend Entertainment, we’ve set the standard for a Hudson Valley wedding DJ – with over 1,500 satisfied couples, we know exactly what makes a memorable wedding. It’s that combination of a great mix of music and spending less time on the microphone.

Our goal is to create an epic experience through music for couples getting married in the Hudson Valley, who believe music is a key part of their celebration.

Our company focuses on creating memories through music without it feeling like a formality. We believe the dance floor should always be filled with friends, family, and smiles. We want your guests to leave with a lasting memory of your day connected to their favorite song.

Is this what you are looking for?

Then get in touch with us to start talking about your wedding day music!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$100

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Katie
    Katie C. Married on 06/04/2022

Pick APB for your wedding - you won't regret it!

We knew Dave was going to be our DJ as soon as we met him. He was professional, prepared and reiterated multiple times how he was not going to be the DJ/MC that took over the microphone for the entirety of the wedding (which was a fear of ours after interviewing other DJs and seeing their sample videos). Leading up to our big day he was accommodating and an honest business man, and A Perfect Blend was really organized. At least half of our almost 200 person wedding came up to me or reached out afterward about how good the music was - Dave got people on the dance floor within minutes after bridal party introductions and a conga line was started within the first dance set. 100% recommend Dave and A Perfect Blend for your wedding DJ, you won't regret it.
    Kirsten Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing. Professional and fun!

Cannot recommend APB enough! We did a lot of research into who to have as our DJ, considering it’s such an integral part to any wedding. After reading loads of reviews (which is why I’m writing this one), APB was at the top of our list and once we chatted with Mario, we felt the fit was perfect for us.
    Throughout the reception, Mario kept the guests on the dance floor - he really knows how to read the room and doesn’t cut songs short when the guests are jamming out to them (which is one of my biggest frustrations with so many wedding DJs). He played all the music we asked him to, made all the special announcements we requested, and kept us informed of all timeline events throughout the night. My guests had an amazing evening and kept coming up to us saying how great the DJ was!

We also did a PhotoBooth which was so fun.

Thank you Mario and APB!
    Shannon Married on 03/27/2022

Truly the best

APB is AMAZING!!! We were originally supposed to get married in March 2020 and they were so wonderful with us postponing and rescheduling our wedding so many times. Dave was absolutely incredible - we knew we didn’t have to worry about our music and he truly made it a stress free event. He helped us out with our timeline and gave us advice when we were unsure of certain things. He made our wedding SO MUCH fun and we can’t thank him enough!! Multiple people have told us that the music at our wedding was the best. He knew how to get the party started & kept it going the whole night. We are so grateful to Dave and the team at APB for making our wedding such a party! Can’t recommend them enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

David  Nazario
David Nazario
Owner/ DJ Extraordinaire

“My love of music stems from the way it makes people feel.”

- For owner and DJ David Nazario, music has always been a driving force in life; that’s why he took his passion and expertise in DJing to the next level, by starting a business he knew would bring happiness to others. According to David, “It’s all about the smiles. If the guests are smiling we know they are enjoying themselves and memories are being created.”

It’s this drive to create something bigger than “just wedding music” that prompted him to shift the approach of his business, something most DJ companies were missing. A Perfect Blend Entertainment was born with the idea that a wedding is more than just the music, an idea that he found more couples were embracing, too.

By mixing great music and allowing the wedding to organically progress, guests and couples appreciate the unobtrusive nature of the DJ – without unnecessary interjections on the mic, everyone can live in the moment of the celebration.

Nick
Nick
DJ / MC

“Silence is odd to me. I always need music as a soundtrack to my life.”

- Always the entertainer, Nick has moved from dancing on his grandma’s table, singing Michael Jackson to crafting the perfect wedding celebrations so everyone, young and old, has an incredible time. As a guitar player and enthusiast, Nick understands music at a personal level and is driven by his passion for music. For Nick, it’s not just about creating the perfect wedding, it’s about creating an atmosphere that naturally feels like a celebration.

James
James
DJ/ MC

“Music is what emotion sounds like.”

- From teenage disk jockey assistant to professional DJ, James’ fun-filled yet elegant events are filled with crowd-pleasing, feel-good vibes. Aside from thriving off of creating memorable events, highlights of his music career include his first music single release on iTunes and his first wedding DJ gig where he realized what a fulfilling career this would be. As a dedicated music professional who always aims to please, using the combination of music and his vibrant personality, James creates a vibrant, memorable experience for all.

Milestone Images Milestone Images Wedding Photographers

Dave Nazario from A Perfect Blend Entertainment is a fantastic DJ to work with! In fact, I give out a pamphlet featuring Preferred Vendors in my photo studio's welcome packet. He's the DJ I recommend in that pamphlet. He really keeps his pulse on the mood of the guests, playing music to get everyone on their feet when it's time to get the party started. He also knows when to slow things down and let the guests enjoy their wedding cake and good conversation over dessert before ramping back up to end the party on a high note. As a professional photographer, we once worked together during couple's last song of the night. He knew I wanted a shot from the balcony overlooking the dance floor. He emceed in such a way that all the guests were surrounding the couple on the dance floor. He gave me the exact amount of time I needed to run up the stairs with all my gear. He waited until he saw my flash fire off test shots from up above, before getting the couple to kiss right at the height of the music, so I could nail my shot. If you want a DJ who works well with all your vendors, A Perfect Blend Entertainment is the way to go. You can see that shot (and more from the awesome party Dave helped make happen) featured on my studio blog in this entry: http://www.milestoneimages.us/blog/kaitlyn-kevin-westchester-wedding-photographer/

Cathy's Elegant Events Cathy's Elegant Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with David and his team many times and recommend them to my couples without hesitation! They love that they do and that comes across, making every event we have done together a complete success.

Cantor Erik Contzius Cantor Erik Contzius Wedding Officiants

David and the folks at A Perfect Blend Entertainment are consummate professionals. They really care about their clients' needs and provide them with only the best quality DJ services around. I have no hesitation nor reservation about recommending A Perfect Blend. Book them today—you won't be sorry!

12 N Division St Suite 304 Peekskill, NY, 10566

11am to 8pm
Location of (A Perfect Blend Entertainment)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding