A Perfect Blend Entertainment

12 N Division St Suite 304, Peekskill, NY 10566 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Meet the Team

About A Perfect Blend Entertainment

At A Perfect Blend Entertainment, we’ve set the standard for a Hudson Valley wedding DJ – with over 1,500 satisfied couples, we know exactly what makes a memorable wedding. It’s that combination of a great mix of music and spending less time on the microphone.

Our goal is to create an epic experience through music for couples getting married in the Hudson Valley, who believe music is a key part of their celebration.

Our company focuses on creating memories through music without it feeling like a formality. We believe the dance floor should always be filled with friends, family, and smiles. We want your guests to leave with a lasting memory of your day connected to their favorite song.

Is this what you are looking for?

Then get in touch with us to start talking about your wedding day music!

Follow A Perfect Blend Entertainment on

Videos 1 Video

229 Reviews for A Perfect Blend Entertainment

Kerry O. · Married on 09/12/2020

Beyond Expectations

Nick was the absolute perfect DJ for our backyard “minimony.” My husband and I knew that despite all the changes we had to make regarding our wedding due to COVID, that having a DJ there was a non-negotiable. Nick was amazing at getting to know us to make sure we had a seamless evening. People commented on how good the music was all night and how it helped the evening flow from start to finish. We could not be happier with our DJ selection for our wedding. Thank you Nick!!

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Emily

Emily S. · Married on 07/10/2020

The best!!

After my very first phone call with Dave, I knew we were golden!! And I was not wrong - he absolutely knocked it out of the park. Dave has an awesome personality - he's super fun, energetic and funny, but super professional and polished at the same time. He can read the crowd extremely well and knows when to play the right songs to keep the party going. We had tons of guests come up to us and compliment how amazing he was. I can't recommend him enough. Thank you Dave!!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

A Perfect Blend Entertainment's reply:

My oh my, what an awesome wedding celebration. You, Matt and all of your guests were amazing, and they made my job look easy. Memorable song of the night for me was, Nothing's Gonna Stop us - Starship. Shoutout to Scribners in Hunter, NY for doing a great job.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

A Perfect Blend Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 100
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1599
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen

Team of A Perfect Blend Entertainment

David  Nazario

David Nazario

Owner/ DJ Extraordinaire

“My love of music stems from the way it makes people feel.”

- For owner and DJ David Nazario, music has always been a driving force in life; that’s why he took his passion and expertise in DJing to the next level, by starting a business he knew would bring happiness to others. According to David, “It’s all about the smiles. If the guests are smiling we know they are enjoying themselves and memories are being created.”

It’s this drive to create something bigger than “just wedding music” that prompted him to shift the approach of his business, something most DJ companies were missing. A Perfect Blend Entertainment was born with the idea that a wedding is more than just the music, an idea that he found more couples were embracing, too.

By mixing great music and allowing the wedding to organically progress, guests and couples appreciate the unobtrusive nature of the DJ – without unnecessary interjections on the mic, everyone can live in the moment of the celebration.

Nick

Nick

DJ / MC

“Silence is odd to me. I always need music as a soundtrack to my life.”

- Always the entertainer, Nick has moved from dancing on his grandma’s table, singing Michael Jackson to crafting the perfect wedding celebrations so everyone, young and old, has an incredible time. As a guitar player and enthusiast, Nick understands music at a personal level and is driven by his passion for music. For Nick, it’s not just about creating the perfect wedding, it’s about creating an atmosphere that naturally feels like a celebration.

James

James

DJ/ MC

“Music is what emotion sounds like.”

- From teenage disk jockey assistant to professional DJ, James’ fun-filled yet elegant events are filled with crowd-pleasing, feel-good vibes. Aside from thriving off of creating memorable events, highlights of his music career include his first music single release on iTunes and his first wedding DJ gig where he realized what a fulfilling career this would be. As a dedicated music professional who always aims to please, using the combination of music and his vibrant personality, James creates a vibrant, memorable experience for all.

View team

• Milestone Images Wedding Photographers

Dave Nazario from A Perfect Blend Entertainment is a fantastic DJ to work with! In fact, I give out a pamphlet featuring Preferred Vendors in my photo studio's welcome packet. He's the DJ I recommend in that pamphlet. He really keeps his pulse on the mood of the guests, playing music to get everyone on their feet when it's time to get the party started. He also knows when to slow things down and let the guests enjoy their wedding cake and good conversation over dessert before ramping back up to end the party on a high note. As a professional photographer, we once worked together during couple's last song of the night. He knew I wanted a shot from the balcony overlooking the dance floor. He emceed in such a way that all the guests were surrounding the couple on the dance floor. He gave me the exact amount of time I needed to run up the stairs with all my gear. He waited until he saw my flash fire off test shots from up above, before getting the couple to kiss right at the height of the music, so I could nail my shot. If you want a DJ who works well with all your vendors, A Perfect Blend Entertainment is the way to go. You can see that shot (and more from the awesome party Dave helped make happen) featured on my studio blog in this entry: http://www.milestoneimages.us/blog/kaitlyn-kevin-westchester-wedding-photographer/

• Cathy's Elegant Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with David and his team many times and recommend them to my couples without hesitation! They love that they do and that comes across, making every event we have done together a complete success.

• Cantor Erik Contzius Wedding Officiants

David and the folks at A Perfect Blend Entertainment are consummate professionals. They really care about their clients' needs and provide them with only the best quality DJ services around. I have no hesitation nor reservation about recommending A Perfect Blend. Book them today—you won't be sorry!

• 12 N Division St Suite 304 Peekskill, NY, 10566 See on map
    11am to 8pm
    Location of (A Perfect Blend Entertainment)