Danbury, CT 06811 Map · Phone number

Sura0003
IMG8509
@ NYC Highline
@ NYC Highline
Riverside engagement w/ boat!
Riverside engagement w/ boat!
NYC winter engagement session
65c7e38d4bdea0ad 1317223436621 Fuschetto0450

• Videos 1

50 Reviews for Uplift Photography

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2018

My sister used Uplift for her wedding in 2011 and when I got engaged last year the very first thing I did was contact Jade. Photography was the most important thing to me so I immediately asked Jade for her availability before even choosing a wedding date at the venue. She did a phenomenal job for our engagement shoot- we have so many gorgeous images and got SO many compliments on them. Jade knows how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and exactly how to direct you to stand, pose etc so the photos come out absolutely stunning. For our wedding day, both Jade and her husband Tim were shooting for us. They are such genuinely nice people which was so important for us when choosing vendors- they created such a nice, calming environment on what can be a very stressful day! They don't miss a beat- a little bit into the reception, Jade pulled us outside to get a few shots of the stunning pink sunset sky and before they left for the night they even double checked if there were any other specific shots we wanted. The sneak peeks we have seen so far look like they are out of a magazine- I am in awe of their talent and eye. Booking Uplift was the easiest decision I made in wedding planning and we could not be happier.

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Yael

Yael · Married on 08/24/2018

We wish we could give more than 5 stars!

One of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning was hiring Jade and Uplift Photography to document our special day this past August at Saltwater Farm Vineyard. One thing I didn't really realize at first is that your photographer is literally by your side for your entire wedding day, so you not only better like them, but you should be able to enjoy their company, trust their advice (on EVERYTHING including timeline and other vendor recommendations too), and love their work. We had such a great experience with Jade during our engagement shoot that we had absolutely no worries leading up to our wedding because we knew that she and her husband Tim would really be able to capture the essence of our day. Jade has a way of photographing light that is absolutely incredible. They took us out for some sunset photos during dinner and they are some of our most favorite from the whole day. Jade and Tim are also incredibly efficient--they coordinated a very long list of family photos in a fraction of the time we had allotted which meant that we had and extra half hour of free time before our ceremony to just relax and breathe a bit. They are also great at capturing personalities. My husband and I are pretty smiley people, so I'm glad we didn't have a bunch of "serious face" photos I've seen from a lot of other photographers (not to knock those as they can be beautiful, but that just wasn't us). Overall, they are fun, caring people who get inspired by all of the happiness surrounding weddings and they are somehow able to capture all of that perfectly in images (1,400+ for us!!). I cannot wait to see our favorite photos in our album and in prints on our walls. We'll definitely be keeping in touch with Jade for other photography needs in the future!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Alexandrea · Married on 10/21/2017

Jade and Tim are the most amazing photographers and people there are. From our engagement shoot where they made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera to the wedding day. The photos they captured are beyond perfect. Every detail shot, drone photos, capturing every moment in the perfect way. They are the best team there is to capture any special moment. Their creativity is amazing. Even spending time to cheer up the our ring bearer when he was tired of the whole wedding process. Absolutely amazing

Sent on 01/28/2018

Uplift Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• DJ Domenic Entertainment
    DJ Domenic Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Jade and Tim on different occasions. They are an absolute pleasure to be around. Their professional manner and comforting personalities make their couples feel right at home on their wedding day. Their photos are amazingly creative and capture the unique representation of their couples on their special day!

• Westphal Music
    Westphal Music Wedding DJs

Jade & Tim are awesome! They are an absolute joy to work with and are my top recommendation for clients seeking the best in wedding photography. I recall a wedding where we were working together and Jade took a shot of me while I was DJ-ing, then later posted it on my Facebook page. It looked so professional that people thought I was a rock-star DJ! :-) Thank you Jade & Tim, you are the best!

• Danbury, 06811 See on map