48 Reviews for Uplift Photography

Slideshow (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
48 Uplift Photography Reviews

Jade and Tim are the most amazing photographers and people there are. From our engagement shoot where they made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera to the wedding day. The photos they captured are beyond perfect. Every detail shot, drone photos, capturing every moment in the perfect way. They are the best team there is to capture any special moment. Their creativity is amazing. Even spending time to cheer up the our ring bearer when he was tired of the whole wedding process. Absolutely amazing

Profile Picture Alexandrea, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

We just got our wedding photos and could not be happier with them!!! What I loved most about their photos when we decided to book them over a year before our wedding was how they felt so real and natural and seemed to really capture the emotions and feelings of the day. They did not disappoint!! Jade and Tim were very easy going and so amazing to work with on a day that can otherwise be really stressful! We have been having so much fun looking through them with family and friends and re-living our wedding day over and over again. We are so happy we will have these along with our beautiful engagement photos in Central Park to look back on forever!

Profile Picture danielle, 8/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Jade was amazing! She was very laid back and accommodating. We had a last minute change of photo location, but she didn't miss a beat! She rolled with it...and photos came out amazing! I would definitely recommend Uplift Photography!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

Jade and Time are amazing!!! They were everything we ever wanted for our wedding day and more! They really got the feel of what we wanted and helped make the day very special :) They're so fun to work with and very easy going, even in the moments where things can get stressful (like possible rain coming). Also, my husband is shy about pictures and Tim went to take pictures of him and his groomsmen while they were getting ready, and everything went really well and my husband felt very comfortable during the entire time. It was also great to have them as our photographers during the couple photo session before the ceremony because they made the moment feel romantic and unique even though we had to take many pictures.
Throughout the event, Jade and Tim blended in, and we didn't feel, along with our guests, like they were in our faces taking many pictures, but they ended taking so many awesome shots of the ceremony and the reception !
I think aside from being really talented and professional, Jade and Tim are also very positive people, which ends up adding great energy to your special day. My husband and I truly love all of our pictures and we are so thankful to them! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Uplift Photography came highly recommended to me from my sister and a great friend. In turn, I was lucky enough to be in two weddings Jade photographed before my own wedding. I was so impressed with her work for both weddings that I knew I had to have her for mine. Throughout the entire process, Jade and Tim, were consistently professional, dependable and very easy to work with. Both of them have awesome personalities and made, what can be a stressful process, very worry free. We could not be happier with our engagement session and wedding photos. However, being so awesome, does mean they book up quickly so I would not hesitate on booking them!

Profile Picture keren, 6/17/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Uplift was my dream photographer. I saw what an amazing job they did with a friends wedding 3 years prior to my engagement and could not wait to contact them to begin planning my wedding! I reached out to Jade before booking anything else because I knew no matter what happened that day (rain or shine, bad or good venue, crazy wedding guests or not) Uplift photos would make the day look impeccable! It was truly a joy working with Jade and Tim from beginning to end. Our photos are more beautiful than we could have ever dreamed. We had so much confidence in Jade and Tim that we chose to save money on a videographer for our big day since we knew Jade and Tim would capture our emotion simply through our photos. They did not disappoint!! We can't wait to work with them again one day when we have a Baby Loprieno!! :)

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jade and Tim are fantastic!! I came across Uplift by looking who has photographed at the venue I choose. What struck me about the photos was the fact that nothing looked staged, no photos were the same, and everyone looked like they were having a fantastic time.

After we booked we had our engagement session. Not only did Jade not push for time limits or give us restrictions as I have heard from other friends and their photographers - Jade was up for anything! At one point she was almost waist deep in freeze cold water to get some unbelievable shots. I have to say while looking at our photos, I kept wonder how am I going to choose a few? I loved every single photo. In addition they create a fantastic website to make it easy to share with friends and family.

For my wedding Jade and Tim were almost a calming force - making us laugh, keeping it fun, and not making us pose. During the wedding I never noticed them but somehow they were always there! We did a sporadic group shot at the bar - a friend of mine snapped a photo on his iPhone. Seems simple enough, but then looking closer Tim was snuck behind the bar and Jade was in the crowd with their cameras. It was phenominal and everyone mentioned how friendly and fun they were.

One of the best parts, at the end of the night Jade came up to me and said are there any shots you want that you can think of now - any group shots, any moments. It really help seal the deal in showing they were there 100% to capture the moment. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a relaxed but extremely professional team!

Profile Picture allison, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

I am so happy we went with Uplift Photography for our wedding. We purchased their full package and couldn't be happier. Our engagement session was wonderful. Jade does such a great job creating beautiful photos. My fiancé and I felt very comfortable--never forced--and our dog loved it too! The day of the wedding Jade and Tim were so supportive and kept me calm the entire time. We created a shot list and we received our finished photos in about two months. We now have so many photos to mark our special day and our new family. Thanks to Jade and Tim for a job well done!

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

We can't say enough great things about Jade and Tim! We wanted to find photographers who were personable, made us feel comfortable, and took beautiful, natural photos. We got all of that and more with Jade and Tim! I was super nervous for our engagement session, but it was an wonderful day. Jade managed to get gorgeous pictures in the 90 degree heat after my fiance and I had been at work all day. We knew we made an amazing decision once we saw those photos! Jade and Tim made our wedding day a breeze, they were easygoing, professional, and truly captured the emotions of the day. They struck a great balance between posed family photos and relaxed candids. Almost a year after our wedding, we are still struggling to select album photos, they're all are so amazing. We are so happy we booked with Uplift Photography and had the chance to work with Jade and Tim- we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Jade & Tim were absolutely amazing. We were comfortable with them immediately, and they really knew what they were doing! We got married at the Bronx Zoo and they are experts at getting the best shots there. We also had photos in two other locations and Jade was incredible. She was able to organize on the fly and deal with the semi-crappy weather to get amazing shots. She also calmed me down when I was freaking out, and was great at rangling the youngest members of our bridal party. I cannot recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jade and Tim were an amazing team! From the moment I contacted Jade she was friendly and helpful. When I had concerns about certain pieces of our day she was there to calm me and help figure out how to fix it. I am not going to lie, I was a needy bride and needed to get certain pictures since my husbands parents are divorced. Both Jade and Tim were so nonchalant and were able to get every picture I needed, including s picture of my grooms entire extended family of over 50 people! Our pictures came out amazing and to think that I can only pick 70 out of the thousand that we have is crazy! Don't think any further, book uplift for your wedding, engagement session, etc. they will leave you with pictures that hold amazing memories!!!!! Love you guys!!! xoxo Michele Kraminitz

Profile Picture Michele, 7/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As an art teacher and photographer myself, photography was VERY important to me and I wanted to really take my time choosing a great vendor. After looking at Jade and Tim's beautiful work on their website and blog I was continuously impressed by their creative eye, high quality work and the beautiful moments they were able to capture. After our engagement session with Jade I knew I had made a great choice. Not only did Jade brave hiking up Mohonk mountain with us, she was able to give us amazing photos - and so MANY great ones!! My husband had never done a photoshoot before and Jade had us cracking up and feeling comfortable the whole time. The whole experience was awesome. Fast forward to the wedding itself and I couldn't believe how easy it was working with Jade and Tim. They were able to work with my videographers flawlessly and they were not intrusive at all. After seeing my photos after the wedding I couldn't be happier! Uplift photography has truly given us phenomenal photographs that will help us remember and cherish our beautiful wedding forever. If you are debating going with Jade and Tim I highly recommend you book now!!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing Uplift to capture our wedding was definitely one of the best decisions we made!

We decided to meet with Jade after seeing what an amazing job she did with our friends' engagement photos. Immediately, my husband and I loved her fun and laid back nature. We booked Uplift on the spot over a year and a half before our wedding. A few months later we met up with her again for our engagement shoot. Jade made us both feel comfortable in front of the camera and laughed with us the whole time.

On the day of our wedding, Jade and Tim were amazing. We can't say enough about them as photographers and as people! Their calming presence and positive attitude were exactly what we needed. We trusted them both implicitly and that was due to their abundantly apparent kindness and consideration. We cannot thank them enough and will continue to recommend them to every one of our friends who is planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/10/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

From the beginning Jade and Tim were fantastic and so accommodating. My husband and I live in Boston but got married in Connecticut. Jade met us up in Boston for our initial meeting and then came back again to do our engagement photos. Our engagement photos were unbelievable, Jade has a fantastic eye and the photos blew us away; we couldn't wait for our wedding pictures. A wedding in itself can be a bit chaotic but Jade and Tim's calm demeanor put us at ease. They were so easy to work with and captured our day perfectly. Again, I can't say enough about the high quality of their work as well as their professionalism. We can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Deborah, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the moment we saw the work of Uplift Photography we knew right away that we wanted them to do our wedding at the Bronx Zoo. Jade and Tim were absolutely outstanding from start to finish. They were the easiest people to work with and had a calm, easygoing composure the entire time despite having to deal with some strong rain for part of the event. All of the photos came out just as amazing as we expected, if not more. We are so happy to have selected Jade as our photographer and love that we will have the most amazing albums to remind us of our wedding day for many years to come.

Profile Picture Marc, 5/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jade and Tim are as spectacular as all of the other reviews state. We found them early on in our planning after doing some google searches of wedding photography taken at our venue. I'm glad that they had shot a couple of weddings at our venue since this was our tactic for searching because it certainly didn't matter if they did or not - get lost in their blog and you'll see why. From our engagement shoot to the sneak peek we received so far from our wedding, the way these two capture moments is so unique and beautiful. We were married on the water and one of our favorite shots taken was of us standing atop the sea wall. Jade and Tim were down below, having walked through some marsh like shrubbery to get this unique and gorgeous picture that truly captured the essence of our day. That's dedication! Their gift as artists is only slightly overshadowed though by how nice and cool they are. They gave us 2 other vendor recommendations as well that we also used and were awesome. If you want to find photographers that are good people and take some incredible pictures, look no further than Uplift.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough fabulous things about Uplift! I met Jade and Tim when they were the photogs for my best friend's wedding. As soon as it was my turn, they were my first and only photographer interview. Jade and Tim are laid back, professional, fun, and thoughtful - making it beyond easy to work with them. Their work speaks for itself (check out their blog!) and we are so excited for our own wedding photos. While i was nothing short of confident, following our engagement shoot - and the countless gorgeous photos (for 2 proclaimed non-photogenic people) - we are certain our wedding shots will be fantastic. Jade and Tim also provided videography for the wedding, and not once did i feel it cut into the time they should have been taken pictures. Jade provided an extensive schedule for the wedding, accommodating a gigantic bridal party and extended family. They were extremely diligent in making sure they had every shot, and even found us before they left the reception to see if we wanted to pose for the cake-cutting so they could capture it. We cannot wait for our photos, and while we await our photo books (through the package), we will be able to download our photos and order our own prints as necessary. Such a convenience! Uplift helped keep me calm throughout the entire process, and we could not be happier that they were with us every step of the way. Even to document our impromptu dance party while getting ready :) Thank you Jade and Tim!!!

Profile Picture Margo, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Jade and Tim were awesome. Extremely friendly and flexible. They had us on a tight schedule to make sure we hit the times and locations we wanted, but were also dynamic and flexible to recognize when a great shot just needed to be captured. Tim came to the hotels with the guys prior to the ceremony and blended in to get great pictures without the feeling that he was imposing on anything. Both Jade and Tim were very positive and gave great direction, resulting in some beautiful posed, and impromptu pictures.

Definitely recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHERS! We LOVED Jade & Tim! They are so much fun to work with and shoot such amazing stuff! I'm honestly going to miss emailing with Jade discussing my vision. She was AMAZING the day of the wedding making sure everything was carried out and captured exactly as I had envisioned. In a moment of stress when I could have spiraled into dismay and missed out on truly experiencing a huge important moment of our day, Jade stepped in and calmed me with a few simple reassurances. She put my mom and grandmother at ease. She had it covered and knew exactly what she was doing. We can't wait to see what her and Tim captured! Her packages are also incredibly reasonable. We did the top package which was the same as the base price for some other photographers and we know how talented Jade and Tim are!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jade (and her husband Tim) were the perfect wedding photographers! As photographs were one of the most important aspects of the wedding to my husband and me, we had very high expectations and Uplift photography exceeded them all! I could stare at our photos all day and never tire of them. We have received so many compliments, I am so happy that we found and hired Jade.

Profile Picture Krysta, 4/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jade and Tim were very professional, quick to respond to emails and calls, easy to work with and super helpful at all times during the planning process. On the day of, they made everyone in our family and bridal party feel at ease and they made our wedding day fun. I couldn't have asked for a better team to photograph us and I wish I could hire them for every event in my life! (maybe I will!)

Profile Picture Emily, 9/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would recommend Jade and Tim to ANYONE. They are absolutely fantastic to work with, and I actually have become a fan at looking at other weddings they've shot, since they do such a fantastic job. Pictures come out very fun and original, I feel that they can capture the moment/behind the scenes without the pictures being stiff or formal. And the value can't be beat either.

Profile Picture Deirdre, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When it came to planning our wedding choosing a wedding photographer was my number one priority. I spent several months looking online for someone whose work was both affordable and beautiful. I am so lucky that I came across Uplift Photography. Not only are Jade and Tim extremely kind and easygoing but their photography is INCREDIBLE. Once I booked Uplift I found myself looking at the weddings on their Facebook page and admiring their work really set me at ease with our decision.The engagement session we did with Jade also allowed us to get comfortable. On the day of our wedding Jade and Tim were professional and extremely easy to work with. Jade and Tim's talent is more than just taking great and unique photos. They have the ability to capture moments and feelings - this is not something that all photographers can do. When I look at the photos of my husband and I and our families and friends I remember exactly the joy and love I felt that day. I feel so lucky that someone was able to capture those feelings because I know these are photos we will have for a lifetime. I would recommend them to anyone - I already have! Book Uplift Photography!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When it came to planning my wedding I was a little overwhelmed and relied heavily on word-of-mouth recommendations. I saw a friend used Uplift Photography for her wedding, and she highly recommended them to me.

I immediately sent Jade an email with my wedding date and asking about pricing. However, I had a bit of a unique situation: I lived in NYC with my fiancé who was in medical school at the time; my parents and wedding venue was 45 minutes north of the city in Westchester County; and while Jade and her husband Tim were more than happy to travel to meet us, it just didn't fit into our hectic work schedules. So Jade and I set up a phone meeting. The best part was that I never had to worry about any little details after we talked about them that first day because Jade and Tim do this ALL THE TIME so I could leave all the "time-lining" and “logistical details” up to them.

I never met Jade or Tim until the day of the wedding. We had talked on the phone, texted, emailed so it felt totally normal. She came into my house the morning of and immediately started to work, taking pictures of everything.

Aside from my absolutely stunning photos that I will have forever, I have one distinct memory from that day. It was right as I was getting into my dress and putting all the finishing touches on. I had my mom, 7 bridesmaids, a few aunts, my father, everyone surrounding me and I was starting to feel a little nervous. I didn't even need to say anything to Jade; she saw it in my eyes, on my face, and through her camera when no one else in the room noticed. She immediately asked everyone to leave the room for a few minutes. It really helped me get my thoughts together and take a quiet few minutes to enjoy the moment and what was going to be the best day of my life.

Profile Picture Meagan, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jade and Tim were by far the best vendor choice we made for our wedding. Jade was warm and wonderful when we me her at a coffee shop - and she (and her husband Tim) were fantastic through the wedding day. We did an engagement shoot with her which made us more comfortable with being photographed and resulted in fantastic photos. Even though we had a rainy wedding day, they made my husband and I feel at ease - taking control when we needed guidance and making us laugh and feel comfortable throughout all of the photos. They suffered in the rain and wind to get great shots and held a tarp out for me to cross the mud once the rain stopped. It was like we had friends there for us - not just another vendor. By far the BEST choice we made - we will recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture kristin, 5/25/13, 6 Reviews