A Perfect Blend Entertainment Reviews

A Perfect Blend Entertainment 5
  • Emily

Emily Sabbatini · Getting married on 07/10/2020

The best!!

After my very first phone call with Dave, I knew we were golden!! And I was not wrong - he absolutely knocked it out of the park. Dave has an awesome personality - he's super fun, energetic and funny, but super professional and polished at the same time. He can read the crowd extremely well and knows when to play the right songs to keep the party going. We had tons of guests come up to us and compliment how amazing he was. I can't recommend him enough. Thank you Dave!!!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Gorczynski · Married on 11/16/2019

Such a great night!!

We used A Perfect Blend Entertainment for our wedding on 11/16/19 and could not have been happier with Nick (our DJ) and Victor (our photobooth attendant). Nick was incredible to work with in the planning process. He attended to our needs, gave great advice, read the room well with our mixed age group of guests, and played the perfect set of music in addition to our choices. He was personable and professional during the whole experience. Victor made the photobooth experience a fun time with our guests. We really enjoyed the photobooth guest book created from it! Thank you APB for making our wedding so memorable!!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Castellanos · Married on 10/20/2019

What a professional!

Nick was great! with a such a short time frame we were able to get everything finalized with just the one week we gave in advance. Nick was a total professional and helped us in choosing the songs for the ceremony, and reception. Choosing great songs that everyone enjoyed and could dance to. He kept the party going and was great with the crowd. We'd recommend him to all of our friends! Thank you Nick!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Lindsay Buteux · Married on 10/12/2019

A perfect wedding day, and a perfect DJ!

We absolutely loved our DJ, Mario! My husband and I wanted someone to keep the flow going and bring every generation out onto the dance floor, and that is exactly what Mario did! Our guests can't stop talking about how much fun they had at our wedding and how excellent the DJ was! Mario was extremely professional and so personable, and he helped so much with the wedding timeline! He was always available to talk over the phone, text, email, and even a video chat session, and I felt completely comfortable having him run the reception timeline. My husband and I had the reception in a barn and definitely did not want that typical "wedding dance club" feel. Mario set the mood perfectly and everyone had so much fun! He even helped my husband and his mom figure out a hilarious song change in the middle of their dance, everyone was on their feet! He even took pictures and videos for us and posted them on his instagram! We couldn't be happier, and we would recommend Mario and the APB Entertainment team to anyone!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Julie Parise · Married on 09/01/2019

Still getting compliments about our DJ!

Our friends and family continue to tell us how much they loved the DJ and music at our wedding. We loved working with Chris. He was one of, if not the best, vendor we hired for the wedding. Chris was super communicative throughout the entire process. He listened to our requests, offered his advice, worked to make sure we had all the silly little things we wanted (covers of songs we liked, announcing photos with friends, etc). I will be recommending him to all our friends family with weddings coming up!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Jodi

Jodi Zimmerman · Married on 08/04/2019

DJ Nick was the BEST - and more!

From the moment we met Nick we knew he was the perfect person to DJ our wedding. We were correct. He understood our vision and put it into our cocktail hour and reception. He was absolutely amazing. He honored all our special requests, learned how to read the crowd, and played the music accordingly. He was so kind to my family and friends and was such a professional when asked to include a last minute introduction. He was prepared at a literal second's notice when the bride asked for the mike so she could rap to "Ice Ice Baby". He helped orchestrate my stepson dancing ballet midway through our first dance which was a crowd tear-jerker, a hip-hop solo by him for fun after dinner, and a bunch of us Italians dance the Tarantella. He helped create lasting memories that we will cherish and forever be grateful for. I would highly recommend Nick for any event, not just a wedding. He becomes like another member of the family and treats you as such.

A Perfect Blend Entertainment 6
    A Perfect Blend Entertainment 7
    A Perfect Blend Entertainment 8
    A Perfect Blend Entertainment 9
    Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Terry · Married on 07/07/2019

David Nazario is FANTASTIC!!!

We had David Nazario as the DJ for our July 7th, 2019 wedding and he seriously made the night! Throughout the entire event my husband and I received complements about how awesome the music was! We also danced the entire night and wouldn't leave the dance floor because we were having so much fun! David is also really kind and down to earth. He genuinely wants to make your day about you and your guests. He is willing to work with you as much as needed before the big day to make sure the party is just how you want it and every detail is accounted for. I could not have found a better DJ for the night and I am so happy with how the event played out. It was the best day of our lives and I am very thankful for how "A Perfect Blend..." contributed to it.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Gabriele

Gabriele · Married on 06/30/2019

Mario is awesome!

Mario is the best! Having been to weddings with music that was pretty hit or miss, we were nervous about finding a DJ we would connect with. We didn’t have to worry once we went with A Perfect Blend Entertainment. From our first call with the company, our fears about having a cheesy “Sweet Sixteen” vibe were completely laid to rest. They make it super easy for you to put together your wedding must-plays and do-not-play list through their online portal, plus any special songs or requests. Mario himself was awesome! When we met in person, we went over the day, and Mario and my husband instantly bonded over a mutual love of comic books and superheroes. During the wedding itself, he was great at reading the room, and adapting accordingly. He fit in our secret nerdy music into the pre-ceremony and we had so many people coming up and being so excited they recognized a song. He helped put my maid of honor and best man at ease before they did their speeches. Unasked, he also fit in the slow song my husband wanted as an outro song. On top of being an amazing DJ, Mario was a superhero himself for the wedding!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Jesse

Jesse Ezekiel Tolz · Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic DJ

From our first conversation to our final song, this was one of the smoothest vendors we worked with. DJ Dylan is one of the DJs on their team, and he was tremendously knowledgeable and professional. We selected quite an extensive list of songs for a variety of settings/events, and he was on top of the music as well as the equipment. The equipment was actually a really big deal, and we're impressed he was able to coordinate the 4 different spaces. If you're looking for a solid team, this is the DJ to go with. Everything went off without a single hitch.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Sarah Warnet · Married on 06/14/2019

Nick is simply the BEST

I should start by saying that Nick was the DJ for my brother and sister-in-law's wedding three years ago but honestly there is no better interview than watching a man at work. Simply put, Nick is the best DJ there is. My brother's wedding was such a great party so when it came time, my husband and I knew we had to have Nick for our wedding. A Perfect Blend has an amazing system where you can indicate song preferences (or banned songs) and review the timeline for the day. After taking time to fill in a few songs in the system and speaking with Nick in person about our styles, we felt confident to let him do his thing. And let me just tell you - it was an awesome party. Nick is incredible at reading a room and the right music to play at the right moment. Not only that, but he is a fantastic MC as well. I truly felt like our reception flowed flawlessly because of Nick. He is a true expert at his job!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Emily

Emily Meltzer · Married on 06/01/2019

Best music for the best party!

I booked A Perfect Blend Entertainment for my wedding on 6/1/19. From the beginning I actually had to change my wedding date and venue, APBE was totally understanding and worked with me to find the best person for our new date and venue. James was our DJ for the day of our wedding and he did an amazing job! I loved using the online planner, it was very easy and straight forward. James was a perfect match for our wedding, he knew from our playlist the type of music we like and read the crowd the night of our wedding. We had so many compliments on how fun and amazing the music selection was. The dance floor was never empty! Thank you APBE and James for making our wedding day the best party ever!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • I

Ian Gaffney-Rosenfeld · Married on 06/01/2019

The BEST DJ ever!!!

Hiring a DJ was something we took very seriously for our wedding. We wanted someone who would really listen to our song requests, make sure that every guest was dancing the whole night, and get on the same page with us about the style of MCing and announcements. David Nazario from A Perfect Blend Entertainment absolutely nailed it. When he was on the microphone, he provided only the necessary info to our guests at the right times without ever making it about himself. He played all of our favorite songs, seamlessly transitioning from one into the next, and we honestly had no choice but to dance all night long. When shopping around for a DJ, we actually talked to a colleague of his on the phone first, and everything we expressed from that initial phone call made its way to David without any miscommunication. The APB wedding planner is incredibly useful and it really ensures that you get everything you want from them. Our guests were telling us for weeks after the wedding that our DJ was one of the best they've ever heard. I guarantee you'll be very happy with the results (expected and unexpected) from A Perfect Blend Entertainment.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Keri · Married on 05/26/2019

Incredible!!!!

I can not say enough good things about A Perfect Blend Entertainment. Nick was our wedding DJ and he was so easy to work with, knowledgeable, and clearly passionate about what he does. He helped us make our wedding night timeline, ensured the entire night went perfectly, and kept EVERYONE (of all ages) on the dance floor, all night. Still gettin compliments about how great our DJ was. HIRE HIM.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Kantor · Married on 05/10/2019

Nick was the BEST DJ - so much dancing!!!

Nick was the MOST incredible wedding DJ we could have ever hoped for, and honestly, that's an understatement. My husband and I are 90's kids and we pretty much didn't want to hear anything that came out from after college (not big fans of the current music scene). Nick wove in some super fun oldies (but nothing corny, like we asked) for our parents and their friends and turned it into the most fun dance party as the night went on. We were bopping to all of our favorites and our friends were absolutely loving it. (Britney, NSYNC, BSB, The Killers - it was like middle school and high school all over again!). Most of our friends said they had never been to a wedding with such an awesome playlist and so much dancing. Nick accommodated literally every musical idea we had without hesitation, but also acted as a consultant with things that would work timing wise, vibe wise, etc. His advice on this aspect was amazing! He also did our ceremony music which was timed and played perfectly. I was so nervous about microphone feedback during the ceremony because I've heard it before at so many weddings, and our ceremony was 100% flawless; we could not have wished for or dreamed of better. We also gave Nick a cocktail hour playlist that we wanted playing the background rather than just any old music and he killed it (my husband especially appreciated to hear an Above & Beyond track being played a soft volume during cocktails, one of his favorite). I could go on and on at all the amazing touches Nick put on our wedding music and playlist and how well he listened to us and understood our personalities. He really takes the time and puts in the effort to get it right. I wouldn't change a single song or moment of our wedding thanks to Nick! You are the best!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Anne M · Married on 05/04/2019

DJ Nick is fantastic!

DJ Nick is skilled and dependable! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 04/06/2019

Exceptional!!!

From day one Nick and everyone at A Perfect Blend were nothing but professional, organized, courteous, communicative, prompt and oh so helpful. They took the stress out of planning and let us have all the fun in choosing our music and photo booth theme. The online planner made things so easy and the final appointment with Nick to review everything was top notch. He took his time in reviewing everything line by line and making sure he had all names and info not just correct but pronounced correctly (which is not always easy to do with Spanish names!).
    We just had our wedding on Saturday at The Grandview in Poughkeepsie and we got soooo many compliments on Nick, the music selections and the way he MC’d and kept the flow of events moving so flawlessly.
    We can’t even begin to thank you enough for the wonderful experience everyone had at our wedding!!

~Hector and Jaclyn Ortiz

A Perfect Blend Entertainment 10
    Sent on 04/09/2019

Devin · Married on 03/16/2019

Everyone was dancing!

Nick at A Perfect Blend was fantastic! He had our guests up on the dance floor all night long. So many people told us how much they loved his choices. My aunt told me she woke up with leg cramps the next morning from all the dancing!

A Perfect Blend was very easy to work with thoughout our planning process. Their online portal makes choosing songs so easy. We spoke to Nick on the phone a few weeks before our wedding to go over our music taste and he totally nailed it on our wedding day. Would definitely recommend Nick and A Perfect Blend!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Brendan Beichert · Married on 01/19/2019

Made our intricate vision come to life!

DJ Steve is the best! He worked closely with us throughout the planning process and really helped our wedding vision come to life, with careful attention to detail and a positive attitude throughout. We had the best time! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/01/2019

steven · Married on 11/10/2018

Best DJ Ever

A Perfect Blend entertainment was the absolute best part of our wedding. We had first saw the owner Dave DJ at my friends wedding where he kept us dancing all night long. Once we booked our wedding we knew we had to have A Perfect Blend. From the interactive website, to personal face time calls, Dave made himself available and catered our music to what we wanted. After our wedding we heard nothing but compliments about the music. Dave has somehow perfected playing all the classic songs that everyone knows while making them upbeat and keeps you moving. From my 90 year old grandma to my 20 year old friends, everybody was on the dance floor the entire time. You are doing yourself a disservice if you don't book a Perfect Blend Entertainment for your wedding!

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Laine

Laine · Married on 10/27/2018

Guests couldn't stop complimenting this DJ!!

DJs can make or break a wedding and Dave knocked it out of the park. He DJ'd our wedding last weekend and I had no less than 6 people come up to me on the dance floor and compliment the DJ's playlist. As Dave knows, we only put a handful of songs in our request portal, so everything he played on our wedding night was all him and it was amazing. Aside from the music and emcee'ing, Dave was incredibly fun to work with. I want to him to DJ all of my friend's wedding, he was the best! Also, his client portal was easy to use and incredibly helpful. You'll be missing out if you don't hire Dave or anyone else at APB :)

Sent on 10/30/2018

Leanna · Married on 10/25/2018

Nick was an amazing dj for our wedding!

Can't say enough about nick from a perfect blend! He was wonderfully organized and was able to make our vision a reality. He really knew how to read the crowd, and played the music that kept our guests on the floor for most of the night. We had so many compliments on the music at the end of the night, and that is priceless!
    I would highly recommend nick from a perfect blend!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

Mario is the most perfect DJ we could have asked for on our wedding day! From our planning meeting to the final song of the night, he thought of every small detail to ensure the night was exactly what we wanted. His transitions from one moment to the next were flawless and had guests coming up to us at the end of the night to compliment how amazing he made the night!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Robyn · Married on 10/07/2018

We went with Dave for our intimate wedding reception in October 2018. My biggest fear about having a small wedding (75 including kids) was that the dance floor would be empty and people would be bored. UM, NOPE! Dave did an amazing job of reading the room, playing what people wanted to hear, and people were dancing ALL NIGHT LONG!! I couldn't believe it. I had such a good time. I will never forget that during the last song of the night, Dave had everyone crowd around us in the middle like one giant group hug, and I have NEVER felt so happy in my whole life. Ugh. Dave is the best. You won't be able to call him and NOT book him. Trust.

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Tyler

Tyler Collison · Married on 09/28/2018

Exactly what we wanted

We were looking for a DJ who was willing to work, first and foremost, with our selection of music. Beyond that, we wanted a no-cheese kind of wedding: no awkward intros of the bridal party, no hype man, no line dances, minimal fist-pumping. In chatting with Nick Ruggiero, I knew we'd get all of these things, and we also learned the value of having someone who was familiar with our venue (F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill).

Fast forward a year or so, and Nick was great to chat with in scripting out the music for the whole evening. I appreciated that he didn't shy away from giving candid feedback regarding our playlist; it was useful to have an unbiased perspective as that made it easy for me to slim things down.

During the reception, Nick was incredibly kind and respectful, and when he needed to emcee (i.e. for speeches), he kept it classy. I could see that it's not easy to move people around in our venue, but he did so patiently. Needless to say, the music was dynamite. I'd pat myself on the back for that, but Nick took our playlist to another level, putting together a few great medleys that got people moving. All in all, a great night; we won't ever forget it.

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Kelley

Kelley Vallone · Married on 09/22/2018

Most talented, professional, "EPIC" DJ...ever!!

One of the first things my husband and I agreed upon for the wedding is that we need to have the best DJ who can keep people on the dance floor the entire night. We previously heard Daves unique talents at my husbands brothers wedding and immediately called him once we started the planning process. I think our phone conversation went something like this, "Do you remember us? We just got engaged and were getting married in a year and a half, I know it's far off but we want YOU to be our DJ. We've been to several weddings and you, by a landslide, have been our favorite DJ that we've heard. Pleaseeeee hold the date for us".

Dave and his team made the planning process extremely easy. We immediately got signed into an online portal where we were able to do everything: select songs, prepare timelines, create photo booth strip, make payments, etc. His coworkers are a god-send too. I received plenty of reminders and they were very attentive to answer any questions.

As far as the wedding day goes - words cannot express how grateful we are that we had Dave. He made our wishes came true - people were on the dance floor the entire night and didn't want to leave. My husband and I have a very strange mix of song choices. He likes country and rock, I like top pop and hip hop. Together, we both like classic oldies. Dave was able to incorporate all these genres within 4 hours without the flow being clunky or unrelatable. He knew when to play songs at the right time and which order. On top of this, I had a special request - I'm a huge Britney Spears fan, I mean HUGEEE, and playing Britney was a must. I told Dave one of the hardest decisions is selecting which Britney songs to play and he said "Don't even worry about it - I got you covered." He surprised me with a 6 song Britney mash up and I lost it. It was the smartest, coolest mix he did.

I would recommend Dave to any couple getting married. He truly is a professional DJ. He knows his music and really knows how to create a fun atmosphere. So many of my wedding guests came up to us and said "Wow, your DJ is the man!" Yes, Dave you are! Can't thank you enough!

Sent on 11/05/2018