A Perfect Blend Entertainment Reviews

200 Reviews for A Perfect Blend Entertainment

200 A Perfect Blend Entertainment Reviews
  • Laine

Laine · Married on 10/27/2018

Guests couldn't stop complimenting this DJ!!

DJs can make or break a wedding and Dave knocked it out of the park. He DJ'd our wedding last weekend and I had no less than 6 people come up to me on the dance floor and compliment the DJ's playlist. As Dave knows, we only put a handful of songs in our request portal, so everything he played on our wedding night was all him and it was amazing. Aside from the music and emcee'ing, Dave was incredibly fun to work with. I want to him to DJ all of my friend's wedding, he was the best! Also, his client portal was easy to use and incredibly helpful. You'll be missing out if you don't hire Dave or anyone else at APB :)

Leanna · Married on 10/25/2018

Nick was an amazing dj for our wedding!

Can't say enough about nick from a perfect blend! He was wonderfully organized and was able to make our vision a reality. He really knew how to read the crowd, and played the music that kept our guests on the floor for most of the night. We had so many compliments on the music at the end of the night, and that is priceless!
    I would highly recommend nick from a perfect blend!

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

Mario is the most perfect DJ we could have asked for on our wedding day! From our planning meeting to the final song of the night, he thought of every small detail to ensure the night was exactly what we wanted. His transitions from one moment to the next were flawless and had guests coming up to us at the end of the night to compliment how amazing he made the night!

Robyn · Married on 10/07/2018

We went with Dave for our intimate wedding reception in October 2018. My biggest fear about having a small wedding (75 including kids) was that the dance floor would be empty and people would be bored. UM, NOPE! Dave did an amazing job of reading the room, playing what people wanted to hear, and people were dancing ALL NIGHT LONG!! I couldn't believe it. I had such a good time. I will never forget that during the last song of the night, Dave had everyone crowd around us in the middle like one giant group hug, and I have NEVER felt so happy in my whole life. Ugh. Dave is the best. You won't be able to call him and NOT book him. Trust.

• Tyler

Tyler Collison · Married on 09/28/2018

Exactly what we wanted

We were looking for a DJ who was willing to work, first and foremost, with our selection of music. Beyond that, we wanted a no-cheese kind of wedding: no awkward intros of the bridal party, no hype man, no line dances, minimal fist-pumping. In chatting with Nick Ruggiero, I knew we'd get all of these things, and we also learned the value of having someone who was familiar with our venue (F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill).

Fast forward a year or so, and Nick was great to chat with in scripting out the music for the whole evening. I appreciated that he didn't shy away from giving candid feedback regarding our playlist; it was useful to have an unbiased perspective as that made it easy for me to slim things down.

During the reception, Nick was incredibly kind and respectful, and when he needed to emcee (i.e. for speeches), he kept it classy. I could see that it's not easy to move people around in our venue, but he did so patiently. Needless to say, the music was dynamite. I'd pat myself on the back for that, but Nick took our playlist to another level, putting together a few great medleys that got people moving. All in all, a great night; we won't ever forget it.

• Kelley

Kelley Vallone · Married on 09/22/2018

Most talented, professional, "EPIC" DJ...ever!!

One of the first things my husband and I agreed upon for the wedding is that we need to have the best DJ who can keep people on the dance floor the entire night. We previously heard Daves unique talents at my husbands brothers wedding and immediately called him once we started the planning process. I think our phone conversation went something like this, "Do you remember us? We just got engaged and were getting married in a year and a half, I know it's far off but we want YOU to be our DJ. We've been to several weddings and you, by a landslide, have been our favorite DJ that we've heard. Pleaseeeee hold the date for us".

Dave and his team made the planning process extremely easy. We immediately got signed into an online portal where we were able to do everything: select songs, prepare timelines, create photo booth strip, make payments, etc. His coworkers are a god-send too. I received plenty of reminders and they were very attentive to answer any questions.

As far as the wedding day goes - words cannot express how grateful we are that we had Dave. He made our wishes came true - people were on the dance floor the entire night and didn't want to leave. My husband and I have a very strange mix of song choices. He likes country and rock, I like top pop and hip hop. Together, we both like classic oldies. Dave was able to incorporate all these genres within 4 hours without the flow being clunky or unrelatable. He knew when to play songs at the right time and which order. On top of this, I had a special request - I'm a huge Britney Spears fan, I mean HUGEEE, and playing Britney was a must. I told Dave one of the hardest decisions is selecting which Britney songs to play and he said "Don't even worry about it - I got you covered." He surprised me with a 6 song Britney mash up and I lost it. It was the smartest, coolest mix he did.

I would recommend Dave to any couple getting married. He truly is a professional DJ. He knows his music and really knows how to create a fun atmosphere. So many of my wedding guests came up to us and said "Wow, your DJ is the man!" Yes, Dave you are! Can't thank you enough!

Sara · Married on 09/02/2018

We worked with Nick at A Perfect Blend for our wedding at FEAST in September. He was an absolute pleasure to work. He was professional, quick to respond to emails, and most importantly threw a great party! We were concerned about our guests coming onto the dance floor as there was a separate connected room for dancing but he seamlessly led the crowd and the room was full all night. The online planning tool was very easy to work with and made us comfortable leading up to the big day. We used the microphone and had him DJ our ceremony too which went well, he arrived and set up early, coordinating with our officiant. Our guests continue to tell us how much fun they had and Nick and A Perfect Blend were a huge part of this. Would definitely recommend them! Thank you for a great night!

Samantha · Married on 08/31/2018

Professional and awesome DJ!

Nothing but great things to say about A Perfect Blend Entertainment and Nick Ruggiero. We had our wedding at a non-traditional venue where the dance floor is actually next to the dining room instead of in the middle of it. My dad (who is a big music man) was concerned that would hinder momentum. We went with the venues preferred DJ and they are that for a reason! Consummate professionals who are great at what they do. Nick and I had several conversations about ,e and my husband's "vision" for the music and he executed it unbelievably. He listened to what I wanted and offered thoughtful solutions. The 90s alternative melody at the end of the night was amazing my guests thrashing around to remixes of wonderwall and semi-charmed kinda life made my night! Not your average wedding DJ in the best way possible!!

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/27/2018

DJ David- Amazing!

We could not have asked for a better DJ at our wedding in July at New York Country Club. David was absolutely wonderful. You will never meet someone who is more passionate about what they do. From our very first phone conversation with David I knew immediately we were going to choose him for our wedding. His confidence and passion were what got me instantly. After meeting with David in person, we knew we made the right choice. He spent the time getting to know us and was so easy going, but was still willing to give us suggestions when we needed. You could really see the excitement in his eyes when talking about our wedding. David was willing to let us choose everything we wanted from the first dance song all the way down to the cake cutting song. We decided on our first dance and parent dance songs but let him choose everything else (ceremony, cake cutting, entrance, playlist) and he delivered 100%. He knew exactly the type of people we were and what kind of music we would want at our wedding. He is a great read on people. David truly made our night amazing! Everyone was raving about the music and David's energy the whole night. He played music for all ages and got everyone up out of there seats. I was on the dance floor myself the whole night, and usually I am not a dancer. Everyone was so impressed throughout the whole night. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding do yourself a favor and stop looking and just go with A Perfect Blend. They were AMAZING and I know they will be at your wedding too!

Julie · Married on 07/21/2018

If you're looking for a DJ that will get the crowd dancing all night long - look no further. We are so happy we went with APB for our wedding and even happier that Nick was our DJ. Since the first consultation, Nick was kind and personable went out of his way to get to know me and my husband and our styles. We gave him about 40 song requests through our online portal but trusted him to read the energy of the crowd and know what else to play throughout the night. We especially loved the "No Play List" that we were offered to fill in on the portal. Most of our guests - young and old - were on the dance floor until the very last song. Nick only spoke to the crowd when necessary and transitioned from song to song smoothly. I also recommend getting up-lighting added to your package. My husband added this on last minute and I am so glad he did - it really sets the mood for people to get up and dance (no one likes a brightly lit dance floor...) Thank you Nick, and A Perfect Blend, for helping us have the wedding we always imagined!! We are still getting compliments about your skills from our guests!

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2018

Dave was fantastic. He played great tunes. He set the tone and energized the entire room from start to finish. He took on the role of event planner and was able to transition each moment so smoothly. He was very responsive and accommodating by helping me in orchestrating a surprise 5 piece New Orleans band that NO ONE else knew about. Timing was everything at our wedding, and Dave nailed it. Would totally work with him again.

A Perfect Blend Entertainment 1
    A Perfect Blend Entertainment 2
    A Perfect Blend Entertainment 3
    A Perfect Blend Entertainment 4
    A Perfect Blend Entertainment 5
    A Perfect Blend Entertainment 6
    A Perfect Blend Entertainment 7

Pamela · Married on 05/27/2018

Nick was our DJ and he had our party rocking all night long! Nick did a great job of taking into consideration the music that we really wanted to hear but also taking cues from the dance floor. We got a lot of compliments about how fun our wedding was and how no one wanted to leave the dance floor and this of course was due to Nick.

Meredith · Married on 04/29/2018

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with our decision to have APB be our wedding DJ. From start to finish, everyone at APB was amazing! We were paired up with Nick R. and he just got us! From the first phone call, we knew we'd be in great hands. Noreen was super helpful and responsive when it came to photobooth details and even let us do more customization than I ever thought we could. Nick made us feel at ease about everything leading up to the big day, which is not an easy task - and truly, the music at our wedding was perfect. Thank you so much APB, you guys are the BEST!

Joanne · Married on 02/18/2018

Professional service. Jose was terrific. Highly recommend

Corey · Married on 02/10/2018

We couldn’t have been happier with Dave and Perfect Blend. Everyone we worked with was responsive and professional. During the ceremony itself, Dave was great. He played everything we asked for and was also great at reading the room and keeping a great vibe going the whole night. We had a last minute them change for the bridal party entrance, and he met it with enthusiasm and built on what we had in mind. He has a real passion for what he does and it showed throughout the whole night. We’d highly recommend working with them for your wedding or any other event!

Jenesse · Married on 12/15/2017

To say that A Perfect Blend is amazing, would be an understatement! From the minute we inquired until the last dance at the wedding, everything was smooth, clear and professional. Our DJ Jose was beyond what I could have ever imagined! After our first meeting, i did not even bother to look for another DJ because I knew nobody would compare. He understood us from the very beginning and absolutely made our vision come to life, and even danced with my mom!! He did a phenomenal job and frequently approached us to ensure we were having a great time and, to ensure that everything was running on time, especially because we were 30 minutes behind due to weather! He calmed my nerves every step of the way, and was a fantastic part of my wedding day. I beyond recommend!! Thank you again Jose!!!

Jane · Married on 12/09/2017

A Perfect Blend Entertainment and Jose were fantastic! From our initial meeting we hit it off with Jose and he showed that he was an excellent listener. Jose's approach to getting to know you is really relaxed and he made us feel comfortable every step of the way. He has a great personality, he knows music, and he knows how to get a Wedding Celebration going! Jose was an excellent DJ and MC for the evening. He helped us pick great music and had excellent ideas. He was also SO dependable! He came through for us during the first winter snow storm back in December 2017, he was there ON TIME with such a positive vibe I knew the whole evening was going to be great with him there for us. David was excellent during initial talks. Our whole experience with Jose and APB was a great success, very organized, and informed. We also used the photo booth and lighting. The photo booth was so much fun! The booth attendant was also great, she did a great job keeping everyone moving but was also fun at the same time. Would highly recommend. Thanks again!

Jacqueline · event on: 11/16/2017

I am so thankful to have hired A Perfect Blend Entertainment as our photobooth professional. Thank you David for such a fun evening and I truly loved that the photobooth assistant was able to capture a group image at the end of the night. Thank you

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2017

I met Mario at a bridal event and when I saw APB was a recommended vendor for Highlands Country Club, I knew I had to book him!

He was very responsive and answered all my questions before the wedding. On the day of, his personality and music kept the party going.

I would definitely recommend Mario for your wedding or next event!

Victoria · Married on 11/11/2017

Dave Nazario-A Perfect Blend was one of the recommended vendors from our venue. From that first phone call I knew he was the DJ for our wedding. Dave is a true professional, and absolutely amazing at what he does. Our wedding was so much fun, all we wanted was everyone up on the dance floor having a great time, and that’s exactly what Dave was able to do. Everyone loved him, and still are talking about what a great DJ we had at our wedding! He was able to read the crowd and made sure everyone of all ages were dancing. We knew we were in good hands, and it was even better than I imagined. We did also get the up lighting which looked beautiful. Thanks you for making our day so amazing!!

• Kay

Kay · Married on 11/03/2017

Mario was FANTASTIC! My parents always told me that in addition to alcohol, the music was the most important part of a wedding! If there isn't good music and no one is dancing, then what is even the point?! APB was recommended to us through our venue and the second we were placed in touch with Mario we knew he was the right guy for the job. The problem with finding a DJ is you need to make sure that there is a good mix of music from all walks, and that is exactly what we got. My husband and I met with Mario a few weeks before the wedding to make sure everyone was on the same page as to what music was needed to be played, and just as importantly which music must not be played. Mario was very easy to talk to and always made sure that I was happy with what he was playing. Even during the wedding! He was checking in with my husband and I, but most importantly with my parents! He helped make our wedding day the best day it possibly could have been.

Sent on 02/13/2018
    A Perfect Blend Entertainment 12
    A Perfect Blend Entertainment 13
    A Perfect Blend Entertainment 14

A Perfect Blend Entertainment's reply:

Love this!!! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your celebration!! Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness and blessings

Theresa · Married on 10/28/2017

The amount of compliments we received in regards to the amazing music selection played at our wedding was endless! Jose catered to our style of music and and also created a music list that catered to our guests as well. He was able to get many guests up to dance the night away and was extremely professional ane very energetic as well! We will definitely use him for future events.

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

Nick was amazing! If we're being honest I am not the easiest person to please and I want everything exactly the way I want it. Nick's suggestions on my "must-play" list were spot on and he really kept everyone on the dance floor all night. He handled any last minute requests and made sure every guest had an awesome time.

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding was outdoors under a tent at the end of October and A Perfect Blend provided the audio and music for both the ceremony and reception. I came across A Perfect Blend as a referral from a referral – and what great luck! David Nazario DJed our wedding and it was nothing short of incredible!

He was responsive all through the planning process and offered great tools on the client portal to help you not only plan your music but also plan your timeline. We had two skype meetings with him as the wedding drew closer to discuss the music we and our guests like, all the details of the wedding timeline and who all the important party members were, and what type of role we wanted him to play as our DJ.

Dave was fun to work with and totally professional, and the enthusiasm and confidence he displayed throughout the planning process completely set my mind at ease – it was easy to see how much he cares about making your wedding fun, special, memorable, and effortless. Our wedding day was phenomenal! A full dance floor in the middle of the afternoon with only 60 guests can’t be easy - for Dave it was no problem at all. We had a blast, our guests had a blast - and are still raving about him! We can’t thank Dave enough for the amazing job he did.