Don't Stop the Music! Inc.

Yonkers, NY View map Visit website
$1,995 Most Popular Price

$1,995 Most Popular Price

Don’t Stop the Music! Inc. is a professional disc jockey company located in Yonkers, New York that specializes in servicing a range of events. Couples can work closely with their hardworking staff during the entirety of the planning process, ensuring that no detail is missed for your wonderful wedding. When it is all said and done, Don’t Stop the Music! Inc. will help you celebrate your new lives together in proper fashion.

Experience
This company has been servicing the NY tri-state area for more than 35 years, giving them the tools and knowledge to perfectly execute your special day. In that time, Don’t Stop the Music! Inc. has helped thousands of couples dance the night away with their loved ones.

Choose from five distinct event packages that best fit your budget and needs. Various add-ons, such as lighting, monograms, musicians, flat screen monitors and other items, are available in addition to the predetermined packages. Services include:

• FREE Personal Consultations
  • Photo Booth/Stations
  • Bilingual MC's
  • All Inclusive Packages Available
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,595

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,995

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
MC
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

4.8 out of 5 rating

• User1850013
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you so much everything. You were awesome.The staff, the DJ and the MC is the best.
  • Karina
    Karina E. Married on 03/09/2021
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING! One stop shop for photographer, video, DJ, MC, and more! Love them!

My husband and I booked Don’t Stop the Music (DSTM) as the vendors for our wedding this past September 27th 2019- and we must say, we are so glad we made that choice!! We first heard of DSTM at one of the Bridal Expo’s we went to. During this Expo Hector (DJ) and Janira (MC) created an amazing dance party to entertain the guests! Within minutes, we were all on the dance floor with party hats and sunglasses… immediately I knew this amazing vibe was the one I wanted for my wedding!

I went into DSTM and met with John S. He was so great to work with! He was very understanding of our needs and worked with exactly what we wanted for our wedding day!
    The BEST PART of DSTM is that it was literally a one stop shop for an amazing price! After meeting with John, I had:
    1) My photographer
    2) Videographer
    3) DJ
    4) MC
    5) Photobooth

It was such a great weight lifted off my shoulders! I went into a meeting with John and came out with most of my wedding vendors checked off! I already knew that Hector (DJ) and Janira (MC) were amazing based on the bridal affair I had been to, but I had to research the photographer and videographer. Turns out, they were just as amazing as everything else from DSTM! They arrived on time the day of my wedding and were true professionals through and through! They had great ideas for beautiful picture and video settings and they were so fun and easy to work with! They truly made us feel special on our day! They didn’t rush us and understood the importance of each moment. I will be sure to keep them in mind for any future events because they truly worked hard at making sure I had everything I wanted for my pictures and videos! I already received my pictures (which look AMAZING) and a small trailer of my video, which I’m in love with!

At our reception, Hector and Janira did not let us down! Everyone was raving about how Janira made the wedding flow so smoothly and how she kept everyone on the dance floor! I had given her a timeline of events that I had worked on and she was amazing at keeping up with it and making my vision come to life! I LOVED HER!!!

Finally, the photo booth was the final touch to make the evening just over the top perfect! The man working it (wish I knew his name) put together an entire album for me (that I didn’t even know I’d be getting!) with pictures that my guests took at the booth. It was just such an amazing keepsake that made me feel like I was a part of all the little moments at my wedding!

There are just not enough words to describe how grateful I am to the entire DSTM team!
    A few weeks before my wedding I met with Joanne and John to figure out the specific timeline of events and how everything would work. They were so helpful!! They are so experienced at what they do and made me feel comfortable and ready for my day!

If I had to do it all over again, I’d pick them every single time! They made my wedding flow perfectly and allowed me to enjoy my day instead of stressing. I was truly impressed with every person in their team and fully recommend them 100%!

Thank you John S., Joanne, and the entire DSTM team!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Don't Stop the Music! Inc. 1
Offer
All inclusive Bridal Package Bundle !!!

Jessica Grund Photography Jessica Grund Photography Wedding Photographers

I photographed a Wedding that they were the DJ's for. They were easily the best DJ's I have seen all Wedding Season! They had pretty much everyone on the dance floor, and the MC's were active in getting people up to dance and to keep the party going.

BellaPhoto BellaPhoto Wedding Photographers

2070 Central Park Avenue Yonkers, 10710
Location of (Don't Stop the Music! Inc.)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding