Franklin, VA 23851 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,299

About Jessica Grund Photography

Jessica Grund Photography is a full-service wedding photography company based out of Ferndale, New York. Jessica's approach to wedding photography is to keep every image as natural as possible; you will never have images that are forced with awkward poses or arrangements. Instead, Jessica will act as a fly on the wall to ensure she captures your most candid, special moments. While you are enjoying your day, Jessica will take care of all the prepping, shooting and arranging of lighting so that you aren't tied up.

Jessica Grund Photography offers wedding photography packages to accommodate a variety of wedding couples and budgets. Her most popular wedding photography package includes far ranges of travel services, full-day coverage, online galleries and many customizable products. Other services offered include:

• Matted prints

cm18922facebook

10 Reviews for Jessica Grund Photography

Stephanie · Getting married on 09/10/2020

Jess was fantastic !!

So professional, she checks again and again to be sure that she's doing what you want. So fun to work with, and so creative not to mention extreme reasonable !!

Our engagement pictures were breathtaking ! Definitely plan to work with her in the future

Sent on 12/15/2016

Jessica Grund Photography's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! I really loved working with the both of you!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Jess was so awesome she made it so comfortable and the engagment photos are amazing and I'm so excited for the wedding photos.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Jessica Grund Photography's reply:

Thank you Amanda! I loved doing your's and Vinny's engagement session, you're such a fun couple and your wedding is going to be a blast!

Audrey · Married on 09/03/2017

We could not have been happier with Jessica's service. Our engagement session, was fun, low stress, and she went out of her way to accommodate us and make us look great! She always responded to my calls and texts immediately and was always reassuring that things would run smoothly the day of. She was phenomenal at our wedding, kept me totally calm and made sure I got every shot that I asked for. She is so sweet, professional, and is a truly talented photographer. I was impressed that she really had an art for capturing a couples personality and an eye for good shots. From the getting ready shots, to the ceremony, the details, and the reception pictures, we love every single one of our photos. She utilized the wedding day timeline extremely proficiently. She went above and beyond for us and I couldn't more highly recommend her.We could not have been happier with Jessica's service. Our engagement session, was fun, low stress, and she went out of her way to accommodate us and make us look great! She always responded to my calls and texts immediately and was always reassuring that things would run smoothly the day of. She was phenomenal at our wedding, kept me totally calm and made sure I got every shot that I asked for. She is so sweet, professional, and is a truly talented photographer. I was impressed that she really had an art for capturing a couples personality and an eye for good shots. From the getting ready shots, to the ceremony, the details, and the reception pictures, we love every single one of our photos. She utilized the wedding day timeline extremely proficiently. She went above and beyond for us and I couldn't more highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Jessica Grund Photography's reply:

Thank you Audrey! You had a such a beautiful wedding day and I really enjoyed the time we had together photography you and Jeff. Good luck in your marriage!

Award

Jessica Grund Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1899.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2299
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Don't Stop the Music! Inc.
    Don't Stop the Music! Inc. Wedding DJs

Had a great time a couple of weeks ago at Lyza & Jamaal's Wedding in New Windsor NY !!! Special shout out to Jessica Edwards Photography ... Pure professionalism, Great to work with !!! Beautiful pictures !!! Looking forward to working together very soon !!!

• Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) Wedding Officiants

Truly a pleasure to work with, communication is always key and they certainly have it all together...

• Franklin, 23851 See on map
    845-665-6811 (Other Phone Number)