Beacon, NY 12508 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Beautify by Celeste
  • Baby Breath Bridal Services
  • Jaslyn Artistry
  • A.R.T.istry Makeup By Tonjia
930c13e15349420d image
930c13e15349420d image

2 Reviews for Beauty By Natasha

Samantha · Married on 07/31/2020

I am one of those girls who is so picky about my makeup that I have never gotten it done before. I've been in weddings and always chose to do my own, until my best friends wedding came along and I wanted to partake in being pampered. It made me nervous to let someone else do my makeup but after seeing how talented Natasha is those worries quickly subsided. I absolutely loved my makeup and almost a year later get compliments on how great it looked (it was a Disney themed wedding and I was princess Jasmine. The turquoise and gold colors could not have been more perfectly chosen). She also traveled to the venue and was very professional and fun to be around. I also hosted a fundraiser to raise money for a friend with cancer and Natasha didn't even think twice before offering up a free makeup service. She's great in every way!

Sent on 08/28/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/13/2015

I can easily say that deciding who would do my make up for the best day of my life, easily became the first thing I could cross off my to do list. Natasha is such a wonderful person to work with, she came to my venue and did the make up for me, my mother in law and numerous bridesmaids. She was so calm and collected which is exactly what I needed on such a hectic day. When we were planning the day out she reasonably planned out the time she would need for all of the girls and was very clear about what everyone was looking for, which resulted in everyone looking amazing for my big day! I am so happy with how my make up turned out, it stayed on all night long, I looked flawless! I could not have asked for a better make up artist!

Sent on 08/28/2016

• Jessica Grund Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Natasha on Multiple shoots. She does such an amazing job! She is my go to Makeup Artist for all of my Boudoir Shoots and who I send my Brides to!

• Beacon, 12508 See on map
    Location of (Beauty By Natasha)