This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Hair Styling
Seasoned Professional
Calmness
Bridal Hair and Makeup

On WeddingWire since 2019

Angelica Leo Beauty provides professional wedding hair and make-up service. Angelica aims to provide her clients with high-quality beauty services and products that help them look and feel amazing for their special day. The artist loves pampering her clients and continually expands her knowledge and skills to stay up-to-date with the latest beauty trends. Angelica and her team strive to help everyone feel like the best version of themselves so that they can look back fondly on their special day in years to come.

Angelica Leo Beauty provides beauty services for up to 25 guests at a time. The artists arrive at a client's venue of choice on the day to eliminate as much stress as possible. In addition to blowouts, updos, and styling, some of the services that Angelica and her team offer include:

• Contour makeup
  • Hair Extensions
  • Airbrush/Waterproofing
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

99% Recommended by couples

C
Catherine H. Sent on 02/04/2023

10/10 Recommend!

Angelica was extremely responsive to my millions of emails and accommodating to changes I needed to make throughout the planning process, including the week of! She was super nice and down to earth and helped make the day of getting ready process feel very calm. I'd recommend her to any bride getting married!
L
Lauren O. Sent on 11/01/2023
5 out of 5 rating

I had the most amazing experience hiring Angelica.

One of the best choices I made was hiring Angelica for hair and makeup for my wedding. I felt so beautiful all night thanks to her. The makeup and hair literally lasted all night and didn鈥檛 move, not to mention my wedding rained all day and night (I even took some pics outside) I thought for sure the hair would frizz but it didn鈥檛. She gave me exactly what I wanted and listened to any concerns I had, she didn鈥檛 get offended if I wanted to change something. I truly just felt so beautiful at my wedding and I got compliments from EVERYONE. As much as she made me look and feel beautiful thanks to her work, the best reason for hiring her was that she helped me feel calm on the day of my wedding, I felt comfortable around her and was able to be myself and let out my nerves without her judging. She went above and beyond what she was even paid to do, she helped me put on my wedding dress and stayed to tweak my hair after we put the dress on. She works incredibly hard and has an amazing personality. I don鈥檛 think I could have lucked out with anyone better.
Mariane
Mariane P. Sent on 10/31/2023

Angelica is great!!!

I'm so happy I had Angelica do my hair and make up for my wedding reception. She arrived on time, was extremely nice and helpful during the entire process. I'm big on make up and really picky on how people do things and what products they use. She 10/10 understood what I wanted and and used only high quality products. She also did my mother-in-law and mother, and they also were very happy with her work!!!
illustration stars

路 Wedding Videographers
Yellow House Images
5.0 out of 5 rating , 38 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours