Angelica Leo Beauty Reviews

Angelica Leo Beauty 6
Angelica Leo Beauty 7

Alexis Ignatovich · Married on 08/31/2019

The best decision I made was hiring Angelica

Right from the start Angelica was the most accommodating, understanding, flexible and genuine person. I was not an easy bride to work with as I had no direction as to what I wanted. She was patient with me through the end and made me feel more beautiful than I could ever imagine.
    She was even flexible with our day of schedule at my request, which was not easy having hair and makeup for 10 ladies and a 4pm ceremony.

For those of you like me when you were searching and just wanted to know the following: no, I did not look or feel like I had a mound of makeup on and it STAYED ON ALL NIGHT (which was a relief because i have greasy skin and tend to bleed through all makeup). My hair stayed like a friend till the end. That meant a lot to me as we partied all night on the shores on a lake. Humidity be damned.

If you haven't booked Angelica yet, I do not know what you are waiting for. You will most likely not find anyone better than her and her team. REJOICE!! YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!

Sent on 09/19/2019
    Angelica Leo Beauty 12
  • Bernadette

Bernadette Flanagan · Married on 08/02/2019

Yes, yes and yes! ❤️❤️

Angelica is an amazing hair stylist and makeup artist. She recently did my wedding and My sister in law’s wedding and I couldn’t be happier. She goes out of her way to make sure you are satisfied with everything. She is friendly, professional and has a knack for knowing what looks best and knowing exactly what you want. She is honest and efficient. I would definitely use her for other events. ❤️ Ps my hair and makeup lasted the whole wedding and afterparty!!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Natalie Creem · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding 5/26/19

Angelica did a fantastic job on my wedding hair and make up! She made me feel so comfortable and at ease at my trial. She listened to what I wanted and made recommendations where she thought necessary- and I took all of her recommendations! Angelica was very prompt the day of my wedding. She was so sweet and kind and made sure everything went smoothly. My wedding day makeup and hair was absolutely perfect and I was so happy! All of my bridesmaids and flower girl looked amazing and everyone loved Angelica. I would absolutely recommend Angelica for wedding hair and make up!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Angelica Leo Beauty 13
    Angelica Leo Beauty 14
    Angelica Leo Beauty 15
    Angelica Leo Beauty 16
    Angelica Leo Beauty 17

Beth Goodman · Married on 03/16/2019

Highly Recimmend Angelica!

Angelica is amazing! From my first call with Angelica through the day of my son’s Bar Mitzvah, everything was done well. Angelica was extremely responsive, professional and such a pleasure to work with. She listened to every one of my concerns and stopped to ask how I was feeling every step of the way. My hair and makeup were extraordinary and I had so many compliments that night and after the event. Highly recommend Angelica to everyone and I can’t wait use her again!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Stacey Rosario · Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn’t be any happier !!

Angelica was super understanding...she knew exactly what I wanted and was super patient with me. I’m a really picky person but she nailed my hair the first time ever . And I fell in love ! And she also made my mom look absolutely beautiful . She never wears make up so everyone was shocked on good she looked . I would definitely recommended Angelica to my friends and even go back with her again !

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Angelica Leo Beauty 18
    Angelica Leo Beauty 19
    Angelica Leo Beauty 20
    Angelica Leo Beauty 21

Michelle A · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing quality, superb experience

I would give Angelica 100 stars if I could, professional , timely and quality of her work cannot be compared to others that have provided me the same services. She is top notch and I would recommend her highly.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Peyton · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely loved Angelica! She did my hair/makeup for my wedding day!

Angelica was wonderful! She took any and all feedback I gave her from my trial run with hair and makeup and applied it to the day of look. My hair and makeup looked exactly how I imagined it to be. She also did a number of my family members with her associate and they had a wonderful experience as well. She even kept me calm and collected when I had a moment of jitters while getting my makeup applied! She was friendly, patient, professional, and a true artist. I recommend her to anyone looking for a hair/makeup artist for any occasion.

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Angelica Leo Beauty 22
    Angelica Leo Beauty 23

Lillian Borges · Married on 09/22/2018

Bridal Makeup

Angelica was wonderful to work with on my wedding day. She is friendly, professional, and very skilled at what she does. My bridal makeup was exactly what I wanted-natural, yet flawless. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for their wedding or a special occasion!

Lisa Anfuso · Married on 04/28/2018

Simply Flawless

From the first time i contacted Angelica she was courteous, professional, understanding and responded to my questions quickly. When she did my makeup, it was flawless. I have dark circles and she was able to make them disappear. I got so many compliments on both my hair and makeup. She will forever be hair and makeup artist.

Chelsea · Married on 02/17/2018

Wedding hair and makeup

Angelica was amazing. She was flexible and easy to work with. She did the hair and makeup of me and my bridesmaids and everyone looked beautiful. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Angelica Leo Beauty 24
    Angelica Leo Beauty 25
    Angelica Leo Beauty 26

Caroline Kassel · Married on 01/26/2018

Angelica is the BEST!!

Angelica did my hair and make up for my sons Bar Mitzvah. I met with Angelica for a trial 2 months before the affair and she listened to what I wanted to achieve for that special day. She is meticulous and very detailed oriented and she created a look that I was thrilled with.
    The day of the affair she arrived early and was a calming presence for me. She made me look flawless and gorgeous! She also attended to my 11 year old daughter and made her look beautiful and age appropriate. People raved about my hair and make up! I would highly recommend Angelica. I can't wait to use her again!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Deirdre

Deirdre Sinchak · Married on 09/23/2017

What an amazing hair and makeup artist!!

Angelica was an AMAZING hair and makeup artist. From beginning to end we had a great experience. Not only did I LOVE my hair and makeup and feel like a princess, but every single one of my bridesmaids that got their hair and makeup done did as well. Both Angelica, and her teammate Cindy were easy to talk to, extremely patient, and super accommodating with last minute changes. I would use Angelica again and again for any future occasions. I highly recommend!!!

Angelica Leo Beauty 27
    Angelica Leo Beauty 28
    Angelica Leo Beauty 29
    Angelica Leo Beauty 30
    Angelica Leo Beauty 31
    Angelica Leo Beauty 32
    Angelica Leo Beauty 33

Dina Bahr · Married on 05/27/2017

Very happy with the services

Angelica was amazing! Did my hair and makeup and I was very pleased :)

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Angelica Leo Beauty 34

Dan1 · Married on 01/05/2019

Hair and Makeup

Angelica was amazing. She had an upbeat attitude- made me feel special during the whole process. Helped me tune out all of the chaos around me. The pictures came out amazing. She followed my vision and made me look like me just 100x better!!! would use her again!

Sent on 01/22/2019