US2U Digital Studios

Maywood, NJ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

US2U Digital is a photography and videography studio capturing the most memorable moments of weddings in Maywood, New Jersey. Owners Nelson and Victor are a talented duo who have spent years shooting together and are vastly experienced in covering events of all scales. They combine photography with videography services to create a distinctive audiovisual keepsake of the celebration that was. They understand that each couples’ story is unique, and they strive to put the personalities of those saying “I do ” in frame. The team is always ready for an adventure, and they are available to travel to capture destination weddings.

US2U Digital places a premium on customer satisfaction and offers a variety of photo and video services to exceed all expectations. They only book 20 weddings annually, allowing them to focus all their creative energy on the event at hand. The team can shoot across multiple locations on the day and offers multi-camera coverage. Their various packages combine comprehensive video and photo offerings to help preserve every beautiful moment in still and motion formats.

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

• Nerissa
    Nerissa Getting married on 06/25/2023

Us2U Highly Recommended!

Today’s love session was absolutely AMAZING!!!! It was below zero degrees out, But Nelson and Victor bought the heat! I was nervous ALL day; all week actually, but Nelson and Victor were so down to earth, gave excellent direction and made the shoot easy! Rain tried to ruin our shoot, but Nelson found a way to move our session to the next day, last minute, and my fiancé and I are extremely grateful for that! I can’t wait to see how the pictures turn out!
    Maria O. Getting married on 10/28/2022

The best experience!!

Nelson was so amazing! Made my fiancé and I feel super relaxed and comfortable. Helped us really come out of our shell and let our love project out!
  • illustration stars

Nelson Sanchez
Nelson Sanchez
Co-Founder

Hey everyone.

My name is Nelson and I am one of the Co-Founders of US2U Digital.

When I am not behind the camera, I am helping high school students get into college. Yes, I am a Guidance Counselor and love every part of helping our future as much as capturing love on a wedding day. I was once called a wedding whisperer as I was able to guide a bride through her special day. Talk about having a counselor and photographer on your side assisting you through your special day. =)

Since, the inception of US2U Digital, we have stressed the importance of capturing LOVE and assuring that Black & Brown LOVE is represented equally as what is represented currently in magazines, social media, etc.

My partner Victor and I love this company like a piece of our family. Be confident as we do not send an associate on your special day. You will be seeing me and my photographic expertise.

I have been told I do not look like a wedding photographer. To those I say, do not judge me on my skin, extravert personality, or even awesome hair. Judge me on my photgraphic style.

If you're looking for just a photgorapher, I may not be your guy, If you're looking for somone who is going to help you and your partner every step of the way, well then; you have come to the right place. =)

Thanks for reading!

NS

#LetUSdoit

Victor Alemany
Victor Alemany
Co-Founder

Good day to all.

My name is Victor Alemany and I am a Co-Founder of US2U Digital. By now you may have read my partner Nelson's bio and I say this humbly'; he is one of the most hard working photographers in the game.

As for me, I can not help you in that sector. You see, I am a wedding videographer. The beauty of US as a team is you get to have both Photography and Videography at your wedding.

Think about it...It's one of the most memorable day's in the life of you and your partner. Are you really going to hire a photographer along with a videographer that do not know each other? Some people do not mind taking a chance on things. We believe in certainty.

I love DOGs and yes, I TOO am an educator. When I am not behind the camera, I am a middle school teacher. Talk about loving both of your passions.

Thanks for reading this small blurb about US. We may not look like your typical team, but rest assured, there is nothing typical about US or our work.

VA

#LetUSdoit

Maywood Maywood, NJ, 07607
2014217555
Location of (US2U Digital Studios)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding