20 Nokomis Ave, Oakland, NJ 07436 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Real Weddings 1

About Reggio Productions

Reggio Productions is a cinematic wedding videographer in the Northern New Jersey area. This videographer creates films that are creative, personalized and touchingly intimate. The videos from this company capture the raw emotion of the couple’s big day. This videographer also offers a range of customization options for couples, and works with couples to craft the wedding video of their dreams. Long after the wedding has occurred, couples will still be able to travel back to that day with their video memories.

Experience
Joe Reggio, owner and producer at Reggio Productions, holds a degree in TV and film productions from Rowan University. Having filmed over 200 weddings throughout New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania, this videographer knows the ins and outs of getting the perfect shot. In addition to wedding videos, he has produced short films, documentaries and music videos.

This videography company covers all of the couple’s wedding events, from the rehearsal dinner through the pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. This videographer works additional hours to ensure every moment is documented on film. Other services offered by Reggio Productions include:

• Client revisions
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage

Other Services
Couples will be given a digital download of their wedding day video. They can also choose to receive a hard copy of the video, in the form of:

• Blu-Ray

Reggio Productions 1
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/18/2019

100% recommend Joe!

Joe was recommended by our photographer, and we cannot say enough good things about Joe and his team! We had the best experience with Joe and 100% recommend him as your wedding videographer, you will not be disappointed. We hired Joe for our May 2019 wedding and he far exceed our expectations. He is incredibly easy to work with and on the day of the wedding you will barely even know him and his team are there. Joe surprised us with a video sneak peek just two days after our wedding and our 5 minute trailer + 30 minute feature 4.5 weeks after the wedding. I was instantly brought to tears after watching the videos. My husband and I both felt like we were both right back in that moment, which is something we will cherish forever. Joe did an amazing job capturing our day and we are so happy with everything, thank you Joe!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Reggio Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Courtney! We had such a great time working with you and Jack!! Wishing you both all the best!
  • veronica

veronica · Married on 04/05/2019

4.5.19 wedding

I spent months looking around for a good fit to capture our wedding day. I talked with several larger companies where I felt more like a number then a person. Joe was easy to talk to and he instantly heard what I wanted. He never tried to sell me on more things or pressure me to upgrade. He is honest and reliable. His work speaks for itself so I won’t say much about it besides make sure you have tissues ! I appreciated that on the day of the wedding he wasn’t demanding or in the way, yet he was able to capture the day perfectly. Joe was also super efficient in delivering a sneak peak just days after the wedding, which was really nice to have ! I highly recommend Joe and his team!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Reggio Productions's reply:

Veronica! Thanks so much for the wonderful review, we had an awesome time with you and Michael on your wedding day. Wishing you all the best!

Award

Reggio Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

Real Weddings