Reggio Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

1 User photo

• Luke
    Luke S. Married on 04/23/2022

Reggio Productions - great to work with!

Joe and Chris were extremely kind and helpful in filming our wedding video. The helped us feel relaxed and worked seamlessly with our photographer in making our wedding day special. We only just received a 30 second trailer of the video but it was so incredibly done I wanted to write this review now to recommend everyone to Reggio Productions. Thank you again Joe & Chris!

Reggio Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Luke! Chris and I had a great time with you and Neha on your special day! Looking forward to sharing the rest of the footage with you :)

-Joe
  • Chloe
    Chloe R. Married on 05/22/2021

May 2021 Wedding

Joe beautifully captured our May 2021 wedding. Joe's work is stunning and he doesn't use cheesy music in his videos which was a must for us when searching for a videographer. Joe and his second shooter were wonderful to have with us on our wedding day. Joe had a teaser video from our wedding up on Instagram and Facebook by the Monday after our Saturday wedding and we got our 5 minute trailer and 30 minute feature videos on our one month anniversary. Joe's work truly captured all of the joy and emotion of our wedding day

Reggio Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, Chloe! We really appreciate the positive feedback! You and Brendan were a blast to work with!
    Melissa A. Married on 09/13/2019

Ah-ma-zing!

I don't know where to start. We were lucky enough that one of my bridesmaids reminded us about them. Joe, the owner, is awesome and so sweet. I told him that if anything out of the ordinary was happening, I wanted it on camera. His team was also there helping him out. Im so happy with our decision of having him at our wedding. The wedding videos turned out BEAUTIFUL, much more than we ever expected. He also made sure to get my husband and his groomsmen, who came very close to sinking in a boat!

Reggio Productions's reply:

Thanks Melissa! We had a great time capturing the day with you and Kyle. Especially watching him and the groomsmen take the boat out for a spin! All the best - Joe
  • Merry
    Merry S. Married on 08/24/2019

Joe Joe Is The Man!

I can’t say enough how Joe made our day so special. Having a videographer who cares about your vision and someone you can trust was very important to us. He was actually recommended by our photographer who we adore so we knew Joe would be exceptional as well. We felt like movie stars for a day! I had ideas about how I wanted the feel to be when we talked numerous times with Joe, but I didn’t want it to take away from his artistic creativity. When we got our video I just fell in love with it. I watched it about probably 15 times that day. I loved how he created the story of who we were as a couple and balanced it with all the feels. Of course, I cried again watching our video. I could feel everything he put into making it us. If you’re looking for someone who’ll create a forever story Joe is your guy and the nicest person you could ever work with.

Reggio Productions's reply:

Hi Merry! Thank you so much for the glowing review :) We had such a great time capturing the memories for you and Matt! All the best!
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 06/23/2019

Joe and his team are incredible!

Joe and his team are super talented and went above and beyond to make sure everything we wanted and more was captured. My husband and I both work in the creative field (I'm crazy detailed oriented) so I really wanted to make sure our video matched our vision. Joe worked very closely with us to make sure that vision was met and he was so accommodating, patient and paid attention to all the small details we wanted. He was by far our favorite vendor we worked with. Thank you again for everything!

-Allison & Liam
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 05/18/2019

100% recommend Joe!

Joe was recommended by our photographer, and we cannot say enough good things about Joe and his team! We had the best experience with Joe and 100% recommend him as your wedding videographer, you will not be disappointed. We hired Joe for our May 2019 wedding and he far exceed our expectations. He is incredibly easy to work with and on the day of the wedding you will barely even know him and his team are there. Joe surprised us with a video sneak peek just two days after our wedding and our 5 minute trailer + 30 minute feature 4.5 weeks after the wedding. I was instantly brought to tears after watching the videos. My husband and I both felt like we were both right back in that moment, which is something we will cherish forever. Joe did an amazing job capturing our day and we are so happy with everything, thank you Joe!

Reggio Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Courtney! We had such a great time working with you and Jack!! Wishing you both all the best!
  • veronica
    Veronica Married on 04/05/2019

4.5.19 wedding

I spent months looking around for a good fit to capture our wedding day. I talked with several larger companies where I felt more like a number then a person. Joe was easy to talk to and he instantly heard what I wanted. He never tried to sell me on more things or pressure me to upgrade. He is honest and reliable. His work speaks for itself so I won’t say much about it besides make sure you have tissues ! I appreciated that on the day of the wedding he wasn’t demanding or in the way, yet he was able to capture the day perfectly. Joe was also super efficient in delivering a sneak peak just days after the wedding, which was really nice to have ! I highly recommend Joe and his team!

Reggio Productions's reply:

Veronica! Thanks so much for the wonderful review, we had an awesome time with you and Michael on your wedding day. Wishing you all the best!
    Luigi D. Married on 02/09/2019

Very Professional

Joe was very professional and did a great job capturing our big day.

Reggio Productions's reply:

Thanks Luigi! We had an awesome time capturing your day at Skylands Manor. All the best to you and Tiffany.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 12/15/2018

Highly recommend Joe Reggio!

Joe was our videographer for our wedding on 12/15/18. Our videos came out
    BEAUTIFULLY! Joe Reggio was a joy to work with. He was so nice and laid
    back. He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, we barely even
    remembered he was there recording us! We are so happy that we have such
    wonderfully edited mementos of the best day of our lives. We will always
    cherish them! You only have one chance to relive your wedding day. It goes
    by so quickly, and you don't truly get to experience everything or see all
    of your hard work during the day of.

Reggio Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Stephanie! I had a blast capturing the day with you and Brian. Wishing you all the best!
    Eric Married on 05/04/2018
    Thank you so much Joe for capturing our big day on May 5th at Cedar Lakes Estate. You and your team are top notch and such a pleasure to work with. We couldn't have been happier with choosing Reggio Productions to document our wedding! Thank you so much
    Megan & Eric

Reggio Productions's reply:

Thanks Megan and Eric! I had such a great time capturing your wedding day. Wishing you two the best!
  • HappilyEverAfter329
    Brittany Married on 04/13/2018
    Thank you so much Joe for capturing our big day on 4/13/18! You and Kelly did amazing job capturing everything so perfectly. You were so much fun to work with and made everything so easy for us. When you let me know the day of the wedding that you would be getting drone footage as well, was such an exciting surprise! I can't believe how fast we received our video! It's better than we could even imagine and the drone footage is just breathtaking! Thank you Joe!! Myself and Dan highly recommend you to anyone looking for someone amazing to capture their big day!

Reggio Productions's reply:

Thanks Brittany! You and Dan were so fun to work with. I'm happy you are enjoying your video!
    Megan Married on 09/22/2017
    Booking a videographer was a last minute choice and we are SO glad we made it. Our experience with Joe, Fen and Reggio productions was great! Fen was a pleasure to work with, got along great with our photographer and blended right in the crowd. She was able to go unnoticed and capture all the candid moments we were hoping to see. Joe did an amazing job editing down 8 hour of footage in to a 15 minute movie which, somehow, showcased the entire day and allowed our personalities to shine through. You spend so much time and money on every detail of an amazing day, which goes by in the blink of an eye. We are so glad we have these moments captured and are able to enjoy them for years to come.

Reggio Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Megan! Happy to have captured the moments for you and Bryan :)
    K Married on 06/30/2017
    We are thrilled that we used Joe! He did a great job with our video, and sent it to us just a month after our wedding! He also was incredibly accommodating and helpful when it came to creating a package that worked for our budget. Thank you again!
    Scotlyn Married on 06/03/2017
    I cannot say enough about Joe and his team. They were friendly, courteous and completely professional. Right from my first conversation, my husband and I knew Joe would do all he could to make our wedding video perfect - and he did! We are so thankful to have these memories to cherish forever. Thanks Joe!!
    Diana Married on 05/19/2017
    "I don't cry much, but your wedding video..... waterworks" - I wish I'd counted how many of these comments I got in response to my wedding highlight, it really really blew my expectations out of the water. Working with Joe Reggio was so easy and totally stress free - exactly what wedding planning needs - something stress free. The video came way quicker than I had expected and was beautiful. Joe also sent me all of the footage to keep. Highly highly recommended !!!!!
    Michael Married on 05/19/2017
    Joe was an excellent videographer. Joe was professional, prompt, prepared and captured amazing footage and put together a spectacular highlight video. And the raw footage was great too! Highly recommend Joe to any couple looking for a unique video of the best day of their lives!
    Erica Married on 08/06/2016
    Joe was fantastic to work with. His calm, professional demeanor and sense of humor made it feel natural for him to be in the room capturing all the preceremony details. My now husband and I got married down at the Jersey Shore, Joe was incredibly flexible as we got ready in a hotel, took pictures on both the boardwalk and the beach and took a limo to the venue, regardless of location, Joe was right there without the slightest hint of complaint for relocating his supplies. The entire wedding party commented on how nice Joe was, we cannot wait to see his footage!!!! We would HIGHLY recommend Reggio Productions to anyone in need of a videographer.

Reggio Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Erica! I had a great time capturing the day for you and Chris. Can't wait to share the footage with you :)
  • User2715120 2+ years ago
    I was referred to Reggio Productions by a friend of mine who had used him last year. I'm so happy that I dealt with Joe! He showed up on time and shot unbelievable footage of my daughter's wedding. He was professional, courteous, and was always putting a smile on my daughter and son-in-law's face. He truly captured the moment! I would highly recommend his services to any bride and groom!
    Nicole Married on 07/16/2016
    We can't say enough about how happy we are with our wedding video! Joe was responsive to our needs and really captured the essence of our day. We definitely recommend him!
    Kjell Married on 05/20/2016
    We used Joe for our wedding in May 2016, and are so glad that we did! His video exceeded our expectations and was edited wonderfully. Joe did a great job capturing the emotion, energy and fun of our wedding day. We really feel like we are reliving our day every time we watch the video. All interactions with Joe were professional, and he was extremely responsive to our questions and concerns. The video was delivered to us quickly after the wedding, and we were so impressed with the results. We would absolutely recommend Joe to our friends and family.