About Pioneer Media

Everyone loves a good story. At Pioneer Media, we believe that a good storyteller will capture not only moments but emotions, and give you something to recount your story again and again. Our energetic and professional team comes to every job with a fresh, exciting perspective, paying special attention to details. Currently living in the Hudson Valley, and having lived some time in Central America, we love traveling and being inspired by and capturing beautiful sights and people. We share a love for art and beauty, and we are passionate about documenting those "once-in-a-lifetimes". We promise to tell your story just right.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Raw Footage (1)
Slideshow (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Pioneer media did such an amazing job with our wedding photos and video! We could not be happier!!!! They are so professional and fun to work with. They responded immediately to all our emails and phone calls through the whole process and helped make everything flow so smoothly the day of. My husband and I even had an unconventional masquerade theme for our wedding and they were able to capture the spirit of that perfectly! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I have only received my preview photos but I am already in love with Lynette and Brandon's work! There wasn't one bad photo! Pioneer Media not only produces great quality photography and video but are so easy to work with. They ROCK! I would highly recommend them if you are looking for an affordable/ talented photographer to use for your big day!

Profile Picture Candis, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video

Pioneer Media Pricing

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
4 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Having worked a recent wedding with Lynette at Pioneer Media, I can say she has been one of the best photographers/wedding vendors I have worked with. Even in the days leading up to the wedding, her communication and ability to work with me on the wedding timeline was impeccable. The wedding day proved to be the same. She kept me in the know of what she was doing, where the couple would be for photos, and did an excellent job of getting all the shots the couple wanted! I am very pleased and impressed with the professionalism, and obvious passion for what they do. I can't wait to work with them again in the future!

Being adaptable and creative, Pioneer Media will give you a superior, lasting memory of the single most important day of your life!

HVE Associates is proud to endorse Pioneer Photography & Design. Our experience working with Lynette and Bryndon was terrific. They were easy to communicate and work with. They had fun with their clients and fellow vendors and capture some amazing pictures and video. We are honored to feature some of their work on our Facebook and YouTube pages. This is a professional company that you should not have second thoughts about hiring.

Newburgh, NY 12550   See On Map
845-787-2509 (phone)
Pioneer Media is a wedding Videographer and photographer from Orange County, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Pioneer Media is a professional wedding Videographer and photographer that has been part of the Hudson Valley wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in Wedding cinematography and photography.